Civil War Pt. 01: Summer 1858

Story Info
Young Jack starts to become a man in the Civil War South.
1k words
3.8
26.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer 1858

It was about 10:30. They'd been riding around the plantation since right after breakfast, observing the slaves cultivating cotton under the watchful eye of an overseer.

"Uncle Mark, I'm going to ride to that copse of trees on the right and attend to a call of nature. I don't think my bladder can hold much more."

"Mine's in about the same state, Jack," he replied.

With that, Mark picked up the rope from his saddle, shook out a good sized loop, and tossed it so it encircled two of the nigger girls working in the field. The overseer gave a knowing smile and waved as Mark spurred his horse toward the trees, with the girls trotting to keep up.

Once they got into the brush, both men reined in. The nigger girls wriggled out of the rope while Mark and Jack dismounted; since they knew what was coming, the girls knelt about two feet apart, facing the men.

"Why did you lasso the girls?" Jack asked as his uncle strode toward them.

"They're here to help us," Mark replied, as he opened his fly, pulled out his dick, and directed a stream of hot, yellow piss on the right hand girl's face.

"Go ahead," he said to his nephew. "We do things differently here in the South."

"I don't think I can hold it any longer," Jack said, whereupon he pulled his cock out and followed his uncle's example, emptying his bladder on the left hand nigger's face.

Both finished pissing about the same time. Before they could shake off the last few drops, the bitches started lapping them up with their tongues.

Jack got hard almost instantly, and his uncle only slightly later, whereupon the nigger girls took the men's cockheads entirely into their mouths and started to bob the knobs.

Jack pulled back, his dick coming out of the girl's mouth with a plop, obviously flustered and embarrassed at getting hard.

"Don't worry about it, boy," his uncle said, clapping him on the shoulder.

"But she took the whole thing in her mouth right after I'd peed!" Jack said, his face turning red. "That's just filthy."

"You're right. A decent white woman wouldn't do that, and you wouldn't want her to; but they're only niggers. So you can just enjoy it. That's what I intend to do! You're a man. Getting hard perfectly natural. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

The girl quickly recaptured Jack's cockhead and began moving her lips up and down the shaft, going deeper on each downstroke. Involuntarily, Jack pushed his pelvis forward, which caused the girl to start swirling her tongue around the head, though she didn't increase the suction. Jack started to breathe heavy.

"Just relax. It'll last longer and be more enjoyable that way," Mark advised.

The bitch servicing Mark was repeatedly opening wide and taking his dick into her mouth without touching it, then grasping it in her lips and pulling back until it popped out again. She'd sucked him many times and clearly knew how he liked it.

The one servicing Jack began to move her head from side to side, as if shaking her head "No," while also greatly increasing the suction. Jack's breathing got heavier and more labored. "Oh, unh, God," he said.

Mark just grinned. He was sure this was going to be the first time his nephew's nuts had been drained except by his own hand. He was enjoying his role in helping the boy take his first steps into manhood.

"Oh, uh, nuuuh," Jack cried out. "I just can't help it!" and, bucking his hips spasmodically, squirted his cum in the slave girl's mouth. She swallowed every drop and said, "Thank you, young Mars' Jack for lettin' me taste yo' cum."

He must have inspired his uncle, because almost immediately Mark said "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," and emptied his balls too, after which his nigger also thanked him.

"You lazy bitches get back to work!" Mark ordered, as he and Jack buttoned up their pants and re-mounted their horses.

The girls sprinted back to the fields, and the overseer smirked at Mark and his nephew as they rode away.

"Sometimes I think their mouths are better than pussy," Mark said. "Which do you prefer?"

Jack started to turn red and stammered, "Well, uh, I, you see..."

With a chuckle Mark asked, "Never had anything other than your hand?"

Jack managed to get out, "Uh, well..."

Whereupon Mark let out a belly laugh and slapped Jack on the shoulder. "Jacking off is nothing to be ashamed of, son. When a man's balls get full he needs to empty them. It's no different from having to take a piss."

"I heard it makes you go blind."

Mark snorted. "That's a bunch of hogwash! Any man who says he doesn't jack off is a liar. Period! If there were anything to the blindness business everybody with a dick would at least need glasses."

"I see," Jack said, not totally convinced.

"When your mama wrote and asked if you could spend some time with us down South she said she hoped I'd make a man out of you. Learning how to enjoy sex is just one part of that," Mark said.

"As long as you're on this plantation, you don't have to worry about jacking off. Whenever you need your balls drained, just tell one of the nigger girls to suck it out of you. They know it's part of their job," Mark said with a grin. "You ever see or feel a set of tits?"

"Uh, no. Like I said, it's only been jacking off," Jack answered.

"Well, you can tell any of the nigger bitches to show you theirs. You can feel them all you want, too."

"It's hard to believe it's OK to do that," Jack said.

"They're niggers, remember. That's not something you do with decent white women, just niggers and whores."

"What about pussy," Jack asked.

"Stick with having your dick sucked and playing with tits for now. I have something special in mind for your first piece of pussy," Mark replied.