CK's Ex-wife

Story Info
Discarded wife is rescued from her loneliness.
1.8k words
3.81
5.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

Dear Janet,

I am surprised that you took so long to confess that you have a desire to be held tightly in the arms of a man. We always thought you were so hurt by DJ CK that you never want to entertain another man between your thighs (for that is what the desire to be hugged truly is!) When you asked me to hug you at the top of the stairs, I didnt know what to think, but I was so pleased to feel that your body plastered against mine for that brief moment, felt just as soft and pliable as any womans should. So youre just a normal girl who would feel her breath catch in her throat when I kiss you; who, fondled by my skilful hands would feel wetness gather between her thighs and in her panties.

Now that we both know this about you, there should no longer be any shyness between us. Whenever you want to be made love to, just invite me over. I will come and keep you company, give you the opportunity to cook for someone who enjoys good food, eat with him while he touches you all over and telling you what a lovely body you possess. Maybe nobody has honestly appreciated your beauty all these seven years since the divorce, but I for one have always wanted to tell you what a beautiful body yours is, to touch you, fondle your tits and make you feel wanted. I have seen the shape of your tits when you wear those sexy light tops, and how they bounce tantalisingly in your bra.

I am sure you remember the solemn promise I made to you: Whatever your excuse will be, your computer, or that modem you bought but have never had installed, whatever it be, invite me of an evening. Whatever your body craves I will give it to you so that by the time I leave at say 10pm, you will have gotten the best sex you have ever had in your entire adult life! And next time it will be easier and we could even spend the whole night fucking like rabbits, because believe you me, I know you to be very sensual woman, who can drive a man crazy in bed.

You now know that I do not exaggerate, because you have it on record what happened when I came over last week. From the moment you opened that door to me, the fragrance of the flowers I had bought you assailed your nostrils. I opened my arms you and you came into my embrace. I heard your breath catch, and I knew I had affected you right from the start, or perhaps even before that, when we made arrangements for me to come over. I nuzzled you to my chest and held you tightly. Then I pulled away slightly and gave you the bouquet. I heard your shrill scream of pure pleasure. And you came back to hug me with one arm, like that famed bandit!

The meal you had prepared for me was confirmation enough that you had been thinking of me; it was indeed made with me in mind. I ate like a glutton, yet you would not let me rest.

Have some more, please! you said in a pleading tone.

These chapatis are so soft and lovely. I could keep eating them until my stomach bursts! But I have absolutely no more room, I protested.

OK just a bit of the rice, then.

You want me to have strength to handle you properly in bed, eh? I said with a wink.

It was you who made a vow to me. It is up to you whether you fulfil it, you challenged me, although your voice carried a conciliatory tone.

When we were finished eating I helped you clear the table amid your protests. I responded that the mouth that eats and the hands to clear the dishes are both mine. You slapped me hard on my behind.

Do you remember how I hugged from behind as we left your kitchen, and how you pretended that the strength has fled from your legs. I then carried you to the sitting area and let you down on the sofa. Immediately I fell to sucking your boobs, which you had been teasing me with the whole evening, because you had forgotten to wear a bra. This failure of memory signalled that my secret of being a boobs man was out. You pushed me away from them with a very gentle strength that could not be expected to achieve much.

Indeed, when I latched onto your nipple, your hands fell ineffectively onto the sofa and your legs straightened out, while a loud moan escaped you. I doubt whether you were aware that you made any noise then, or even now. You would probably deny it. I switched to your other nipple, as I captured the one I had sucked between my fingers, rolling it this way and that.

You wailed, Plee-ease forgive me for teasing you. You will kill me with too much sweetness!

Moving my hands to your tummy, while still sucking your nipples through your blouse, I gave you the bad news, For that offense, no mercy is possible, and went back to torturing your nipples. In fact it got worse because I slipped my hand under your blouse and captured one breast in my fingers. I opened the buttons to better get at your sweet melons. At intervals I ran my tongue down your chest to the tummy. You became delirious with lust.

Things became worse yet when I slid my hand under the waistband of your skirt and found your mons pubis. I felt your pubic hairs through the cotton of your panties and your hand came to detain me. But I easily overcame that pressure and continued fondling. Then I moved my hand down to the hem and drew the material up, revealing your thighs to my gaze. Oh, they are so smooth and so soft! I ran my hand a few times over them before returning to the mons. I could smell your juices of arousal all the way from your bosom. I wanted to taste you right at that moment.

I said I was fully satisfied, but I was only speaking a half-truth, you were shocked to hear me say.

Why lie to me?

I have to eat your vagina until you let everything go! I felt your body heave with a series of chuckles.

A different upheaval attacked your frame when I parked my lips against yours. One set squeezed the other, causing your legs to splay open. I am quite sure even now that they were only obeying themselves; that you had given no such permission. Indeed your hands came to restrain me. I expected a protest from your mouth also, but you were probably too far gone in lust to form the words. To get full-on access to your vagina, I moved my body to between your legs. Then without warning I grabbed the waistband of your skirt and tugged it, and your panty off. I heard a shocked sound escape your mouth, but your hands did not back it up with increased pressure.

I was now able to eat my second meal of the evening right from its source. I spared a moment to think I was not too different from a mouse that can live inside the food it eats! Again I felt your hands on my head pushing me away from your vagina with ineffective pressure. I sank my tongue into your slit, opening you up to my depredations. I sucked with insistence, while I could feel your legs had set up a salsa of their own on the sofa. You lifted your legs off the seat of the sofa, bringing them towards your tummy. This opened you up even more than you had been. I ran all the way up to your clitoris and brushed it twice. You screamed.

I went back to sucking inner and outer lips, drinking in the juices that were flowing out. Stiffening my tongue, I inserted it into your hole like a cock and fucked you with it a few times. My reward was a deep groan. To give you satisfaction is my greatest joy. You lifted your groin towards me as if you wanted to be eaten whole, but I feel sure you wanted your clit visited again. When my tongue came to that neck of the woods you screamed like a victim of something. But this time I did not retreat; in fact I sucked its soft slipperiness into my mouth. You barely gave me a minute of sucking it before you thrashed your body all over that seat as you were seized by a giant orgasm. No proper words came from your eloquent mouth, but only animal-like sounds.

I felt a real champion for bringing you to that high peak, an Everest of sexual fulfillment. When your speech centres came back online you murmured your gratification in soft sounds. "You have taken me to heaven, Darling, but you didn't let me stay there!"

"I promise to try that next time," I solemnly promised you.

"Please give me a few strokes!" I immediately understood that you did not mean I was your schoolteacher. I lined my body to yours and let you feel the heat of my rampant cock. I rubbed it in your pubic hair, lay it along your slit, letting it widen the crack. Then when you were just about to say something I lined it with your entrance and began the sweet journey into your hallowed depths. Your legs opened even wider in welcome, as I thrust deeper. Presently I was all the way in your purse. You began movements to indicate you wanted to be fucked like any female in heat.

And so I did. Short strokes, long strokes. Fast ones like a sewing machine, slow lazy ones. To one side then the other. Towards your ass, towards your navel. When I did this latter, I felt the clit with my stem. You yelled, "I am coming agaaaain!" And you did.

I kept a very disciplined rhythmic chorus going while you reached the celestial sphere, which caused you to hit it again and again. You were denied the power of speech throughout this period. Each time you climaxed I felt really great, as if I had won a big league game. Then as if by tacit agreement we came down the slopes of our mountain. You panted just as if you had been in rarified air. Then your arms encircled me in sheer gratitude.

This was the fulfillment of the promise I gave you; and I give it to you anew.

Writing this letter has been like reliving those sweet moments; I want you also to travel that road again as you read it.

Yours truly,

TKK.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers