Claimed

Story Info
A young submissive male takes A collar for the First Time.
792 words
3.68
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights of the room are dim, the glow of the firelight coming from a dozen candles placed strategically around the room filling the air with the mingled scent of both rose , jade and vanilla musk wafting slowly up towards the roof from their positions next to the candles.

In the centre of the room a young male kneels with his head down reciting words from a book under his breath but also in his heart. his long hair arranged with flowers chosen by the Master that the 38 year old is ready to pledge his life, his heart and his body too, a pledge given without hesitation or regret as the only article of clothing on the male is a white cloak draped over his shoulders and a hood covering his face, a symbolic article prepared and hand made both to symbolize his pledging to the older Man as being the purest gift of his heart, but also the naked body underneath to show that he offers all he is up to Him.

Slowly the door to the room opens, and not a word is spoken as it closes behind the Man entering, a loud click is heard and echoes through the room sealing the pair inside and making the boy's heart begin to race with anticipation for the ceremony to come, the moments that he has been preparing both his body and his mind for is about to start. The kneeling male's heart however has been prepared long before this moment. The Master approaches but not a word is spoken reaches don to place the tps of his fingers underneath the boy's chin, lifting his head up with both care and strength, a strength that is shared when their eyes meet His to the boy's the submissive recognizing his Master as the male pulls back the white hood a movement to show that his mind is open to his Master's will.

The Master looks down upon the boy, He is also hooded and cloaked, only beneath the hood He wears a half Venetian mask, one crafted from lace and leather, paid for by the boy, a gift to show that he is ready to become what he always wanted...Claimed.

The Master slowly walks around the kneeling male, His hands reach from behind as he unclasps the cloak around the younger male but does not remove it, rather continuing His walk until He reaches the front of the boy once more.when the boy spots the toes of His boots he shifts the cloak of his shoulders revealing his naked body to Him, crafted by Him physically and emotionally as the boy speaks for the very first time, his words drifting in the air towards Him, and spoken in a tone that hides nothing and leaves the kneeling male completely naked before the Master.

"Master, this i pledge to You, all that i have ever been, all that i am and all that i will ever be is Yours." the almost tender words escaping the boys lips filled with such love, such power within his submission that it hangs in the air between them both palpable to the point of almost being tangible, a thread from the male's heart reaching out to his Masters one. The Manthen removes his own cloak revealing His outfit, a suit of armor, leather and cloth, hand stitched not by the Master or the boy, but bought solely for the somenity of this occasion. His Master, a fighter, a protector, a teacher and the King of the boy looks down upon him and speaks in His voice, one filled with a deep rumble, but just as much tenderness and love as the boy's was.

"All that you are, all that you will be I accept and offer this choice, leave now or lift your head and take your place as Mine." the final word spoken with such power that if any doubt ever remained within the boy it was cast away by the answer his heart made. Not a word, motion or movement was made except for the boy to raise his head from the depths of submission and with all the pride and care in the world, cast that gaze into His eyes.

A single click and it was done, the collar locked into place as the boy gave himself to the only Man he would ever submit to again, ever Love, his Master, and as the boy looked up at Him, his Master gazed downward with a look of fierce possessive love for the boy's body and heart as he spoke two words that would be forever etched within the male's mind and heart forever more. "You are Mine."