Claiming Ashleigh

Story Info
Ashleigh's claiming by her dominatrix Aubrey.
1.6k words
4.38
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming out from the stairwell, Ashleigh found herself standing nervously outside your door. She had hidden her sexy black skin-tight LBD and thongs beneath a jacket and jeans to avoid suspicion and attention as she made her way to this, her forbidden rendezvous.

Her dress was her favourite for teasing but was short enough that would get her in trouble for its indecent revelations. Feeling exposed as she waited for an invitation into your sanctuary, looking around for observing eyes looking for indiscretions. The wait while short, felt like forever for Ashleigh who on any other day, was a 32 yr. old, Corporate Team Manager in a multi-national organisation. Make up, lipstick, 5in heels and nipples poking out of a short tight-fitting black dress was vastly different from her usual blouse and skirt. What was common between her two personas was the lacy thong underneath that always made her feel just a tiny bit sexier.

Opening the door in just your white lace lingerie and stilettos, Ashleigh was struck in awe at your beauty & confidence. Her mind faded into her happy place, dumbstruck by your sensual beauty, clinging to your voice and responding mindlessly. Mentally, Ashleigh had given in to your desires, entranced by your curves. Smiling as you pinch one of her erect nipples, shocking her a little as you turned and led her into your house.

Still standing before trembling in both nervousness and excitement, Ashleigh was overwhelmed being in the centre of your attention, at the centre of your Highrise play space. You examined the slutty girl standing before you closely, feeling her up, caressing her leggings dress and panties from behind. Enjoying the tremors with every trail of your fingertips stopping only as you reach her small breasts and fufu clip created pussy-lips.

Ordering her to kneel, Ashleigh dropped quickly to her kneels, sticking her tongue out in a show of desperation to taste you. Entertained by her eagerness, you decided on a separate way to enjoy the slut in front of you. reaching from your organised stash, you pulled out a short double ended dildo and with a smile, slid its length into my mouth.

"Hold it up for me now, Ashleigh" you purred as you see the agreement in her eyes. reaching back to the stash once again, you pulled out more devices. cuff and locks to secure your toy. Locking her wrist to her ankles, she cooed a little as the metal pressed softly against her skin while pushing her lower to the ground. Using your heel, you tapped the insides of her thigh, non-verbally reminding her that a true slut never keeps her legs closed in front of their dommes.

Then blindfolding her as she knelt there in the middle of the room, you watch your masterpiece of this woman in submission, with a dildo for pleasure pointing up to the high ceiling while also filling her throat.

"Hold this position now" you sang stepping away.

Time truly passes slowly for the bound as Ashleigh continued to endure her exposure and composure in your space. Coming back, hearing your heels clack beside her on either side brought a soft sense of relief and comfort.

Sensing the warmth hovering in front of me. her nose twitched a little at the familiar scent of your sec. It is filled her mind with lust at the whiff of your arousal.

"Hold still there, Ashleigh" you sang again.

this time, she felt your weight descend the dildo in her mouth. her nose, just barely centimetres in front of your wet pussy. Sliding in and out as you grind deeply into the thick shaft. your rocks on her face barely missing the skin yet, you were sure she could feel your heat radiating. Your fingers playing with your clit inches from Ashleigh's face; a sight you were enjoying as you allowed you toy to satisfy you. Satisfying you in a way that unfortunately for her, she only she could only fantasize about behind cover.

Your moans of pleasure echo in the room, your juices trickle down the shaft connecting you, and rewarding her with its rare and delicate taste. A concentrated dew drops of your pleasure and satisfaction with her service trickling down and slipping between your lips to reach your tastebuds. Yet as all good things must end, you moan as you stepped off the dildo, and pulled the blindfold off.

All Ashleigh could see is you towered over her, dressed in nothing else but the maroon latex apron she had gifted to you. Sliding the dildo out of her mouth, you meet her upward gaze with a simple smile of satisfaction.

"Ashleigh, who do you belong to?" You asked firmly.

"You, Mistress, this slut belongs to you."

"Good girl" you say with a spark of joy as you turned the dildo upside down and replaced it back into her mouth. An added gift, collecting whatever remained of your fresh warm juices could drip cleanly into her awaiting mouth. A soft moan escaped Ashleigh's filled mouth as she savoured on the generous blessing of her mistress' nectar. a gift that she had always been desperate for.

"Keep your eyes upwards, Ashleigh" you ordered. Squatting down in front of her, you whispered into her ear as you fitted a thin leather collar hooked on the apron, around her awaiting neck.

"Today, Ashleigh, i collar you as my slave girl. Today, every part of you will now belong to... me". Ending as you locked the collar behind her neck.

"You had your chance to change your mind, yet here you are before me with my collar." you said. " Do you accept it still?" asking softly into her ear as your body lean in closely to her. The words resolute in her decision, escapes her mouth and into your waiting ear,

"Yes, Mistress, Yours"

Standing back up in front of Ashleigh, you intentionally positioned your crotch close to her face looking up. her smile and joy for wearing your collar was clearly seen in her eyes. seeing her and the apron next to each other, you are reminded of the special place you live in her mind and in my fantasies. she had wanted this tribute to decorate and sensate your body that until now, she could only worship from a distance. Now here she is, hidden from her grail, separated only by the latex cover of the apron. you smiled, thinking about the way you were going to own her and reward her.

You pull out the dildo from my mouth and seductively licked her drool and saliva off the faux veins running along the shaft.

"Keep your eyes on me and your mouth open, Ashleigh" you order, waving the dildo like a wand.

"With this..." you declared.

"I mark you, Ashleigh..." you said, pausing to lift your apron, and exposing your smooth bare pussy to the waiting girl in front of you.

For so long, Ashleigh had dreamt of seeing and being able to worship your sex again. her eyes widen with glee, seeing you up close, seeing you smooth and enticing.

"...as my property"

With that declaration, you released a warm stream of pee onto Ashleigh's face. Moving very so slightly so that the stream covers her shocked but willing face and overflow into her mouth. you had worried that it would scare her away, but you were also pleasantly surprised to see her warming to your stream and bathing her sweet face in your pee. added confidence that you could genuinely enjoy your submission.

Dripping all over her dress, your new slave remained kneeling drenched in her mistress warm pee, happy that she could finally be called your property.

"Now we are intertwined, slave." You said with a smile as you looked down on the mess you created, drenched yet beautiful with a mouthful of you pee in her mouth. "Swallow" You ordered, and at once she did, her gaze fixed ever submissively upwards at you. a look of gratefulness to be where she is.

"Thank you, mistress," she voiced softly.

Cheers and applause erupted from behind you. As you stepped away from her, the room revealed a small group of prominent mistresses and masters from the community at large sitting nearby. All were dressed in luxurious latex, yet all were similarly exposed around their groins and were cheering to congratulate both mistress and slave. Ironically, slave Ashleigh was the most dressed in this room of kinky people.

"It's time you are dressed in an attire more fitting of your position, my slave." you sniggered as you walked back to me, standing behind as her held her face upwards to you.

Gazing deeply at her mistress, Ashleigh was lost in her eyes as she felt the cold steel blades of your sheers slide between her breasts, cutting down the skintight dress. Slicing cleanly downward, you smoothly cut the wet fabric until it opened fully and fell to the side to reveal the almost naked slut underneath. Her thong, you pulled upwards so that it ground into her pussy, eliciting a soft moan before shifting the sheers to snap the elastics away. just to add one more sting before all her clothes came apart.

Naked and damp as she knelt there, Ashleigh realised fully just how bare she was in front of these people, yet she felt neither humiliation nor worry. she appreciated their support, and their leering gaze and for the first time in a while, she felt she belonged.

"Today will demonstrate your worth as my little slave." you declared to the room "you will do so until you have earned the cum of everyone in this room either on your tongue, your face or in your holes."

"Today, everyone may use you to their hearts content. You, slave, are my gift to them, for committing their precious time to witness your elevation to my slave. You are ready to serve at your mistress' pleasure, aren't you, Ashleigh?"

Smiling, the girl - turned slave knelt up straighter...

"Yes Mistress. yours to will..."