All Comments on 'Claiming Bella Ch. 01'

by nrjhnsn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Please tell me there’s more. This story was incredible! It was hot, relatable and fantastical all at once. Please keep writing this story and more like it!

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverover 6 years ago
One problem with an otherwise great story

I really enjoyed this. Your writing is good, your story is engaging, and I want to know more about the characters.

But you can lift people up without putting others down. First of all, the world is full of people with many different body types, and secondly neither slimness or curves imply unhealthness (they can, but not necessarily). You could have focused on how your main character was beautiful as she was without the implied shaming of other body types.

No hard feelings, just an important tip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So so good

Oh my fucking god. I could not get over this. I recently had a breakup and i was feeling low and now this story made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously hot

I am just amazed at how incredibly good this is.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Yayyyy

Glad you're back. Great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I read your entire series on Bella, and I absolutely loved it. I am a little young and have not yet been a sub. I am looking forward to though. I am with Bella on the fact that she gets turned on by boyxboy love. Great story overall and I adored the charcters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous