Claiming Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily swallowed the donut that had balled up in her mouth and stood up, reclaiming her mug of coffee, and taking a drink to wash down the sweetness of the maple bar as she plopped back down in the chair. She looked up at her uncle in complete shock, her blue eyes wide. Had she heard him right, the fire department was going to use the gymnasium for shelter? She hadn't heard anything regarding a hold on the dance and she was on the committee, but then it wouldn't have been announced until the last moment and she was getting a heads up from the main source. "Uncle Spencer! You can't cancel the Halloween dance. This is the first dance of the school year and we're putting up the decorations after school today! "

Spencer tried to take the mug of coffee from her again but she wrapped both hands around the warm ceramic and pushed the rolling chair backwards. It was a losing battle anyway, she drank those blended concoctions from the corner coffee stand about as much as he drank black coffee. He huffed. Her pouting bottom lip wasn't going to help her any no matter how cute it made her look. "I'm the fire department, Em. I can do whatever is necessary to save lives and they take precedence over an insignificant dance. Besides, there will be other dances," he said, getting to his feet. He gathered up the papers. "I have some phone calls to make. Now finish whatever that is you call breakfast and I'll give you a ride to school."

Emily rolled her chair back up to the counter, picking up the cold drumstick she had found in the refrigerator, resting her arms on the edge as she took a bite out of it, watching as her uncle walked back down the hall to his office. The fridge in the station's small kitchen always had leftovers up for grabs and she ate more food out of it than her own fridge at home, the guys not caring what she swiped. Sometimes they just ordered extra because they knew she was going to be coming by after school and eating with them instead of going home. She sighed as she listened to the rain pelt the windows around her. Everyone else at the school was not going to be happy if the fire department went through with canceling the dance. What were the chances that the weather was going to let up anyway? The town hadn't had a storm this serious since she was in grade school. She didn't know whether or not to tell everyone else on the committee that the dance was likely going to be called off or just go through with the plans that were already in place. She didn't want to ruin everyone else's fun so she would just have to keep her fingers crossed and hope for the best.

She finished her breakfast and took her plate back down the hall to the kitchen, washing her hands in the sink. She stopped by her uncle's office and pushed the door open even further, looking in at him. He was sitting in his chair, the back turned towards the door, one booted foot resting on the corner of his desk. He was on the phone, the cord was stretched across the desk, and she could hear his deep, gravelly voice as he spoke to who she assumed was his fiancée and not one of the other paramedics or firefighters. As she listened to his X-rated conversation, she sank her teeth into her bottom lip and sank back against the doorjamb.

"Oh God, baby, you have my cock so fuckin' hard right now... that's it, rub that clit for me... fuck your cunt with your fingers..."

She sucked in her breath as she slid around the jamb, leaning against the wall and listening to his heavy breathing, his own groans that more than likely matched the ones that were on the other end of the line. He said he had to make a few phone calls, but this? And while she was in the other room? She flattened her hands to the wall as she felt a sudden tingling between her legs at the sound of his voice and his heated, coaxing words, and the wicked thoughts they provoked. She tried to block the thoughts out of her head, but it was no use, his voice was just so damn impassioned. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to ease the sudden ache she knew she shouldn't be feeling but couldn't help.

"Harder baby, fuck your cunt harder, I want to hear how wet that pussy is for me..."

Emily gasped.

Spencer heard Emily's sharp intake of breath. "Fuck," he exclaimed, "I gotta go, Lisa." He reached over and dropped the receiver back into the cradle and stood up, keeping his back to the door as he struggled to tuck his throbbing erection back into his trousers, tugging the zipper back up and fastening the button and his belt. He had no intention of letting his conversation with his fiancée to get so erotic but when she said that she was lying in bed naked and thinking about him, he couldn't help but indulge her even though his niece was right on the other side of the door, the incestuous thought of her perfect breasts coming back into his head instead of his fiancée's smaller ones. There was no way he could hide his arousal from Emily, his cock was fully engorged and leaking a good amount of precum, a wet spot was already starting to form on the front of his trousers, and it would be awhile until he returned to a flaccid state. He adjusted his cock to a more comfortable position, swearing under his breath as the confines of his trousers were bordering on the agonizing side, before he turned around, glaring at her. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" he demanded.

Emily swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat, stealing her ability to talk. "Have- haven't you ever heard of locking your door?" she shot right back at him, struggling to keep her eyes on his rather than on the front of his bulging trousers. She had yet to see a cock in the flesh, she had seen them online when her curiosity got the best of her and she searched a couple porn sites on her laptop, but to actually touch one... She was still a virgin in every aspect of the word, even if all of the guys around the firehouse and a couple of boys on the football team were trying to change that ever since she had turned eighteen two months ago. And never would she have thought that her uncle's voice would excite her, but then it wasn't every day that you pretty much had an audible scene from a porno playing out in front of you. "Were you going to give me a ride to school or do you need to go home and fuck your fiancée's brains out?"

Spencer walked towards the door and grabbed his baseball cap off the hook, pulling it down over his brow, as he glared down at Emily. Her blue eyes were wide as she gazed up at him, her shiny red lips slightly parted. She was only four inches shorter than him and it put her at the perfect height for- He was completely aware of his erection straining against the fly of his trousers and of her breasts inches from his chest, eyeing them as they rose and fell with every deep breath that she drew into her lungs. She had heard more than he intended for her to hear and by her physical reaction, the feel of her breath on his neck; she was turned on, even if just slightly and she didn't want to admit it. He grabbed hold of her chin and tipped her head back the few inches it took for him to gaze fully into her eyes. She teased every guy in the building whether she meant to or not and he wasn't any different even if he was related to her, he was still a flesh and blood man that wasn't beyond temptation. "Watch your mouth, little girl. You're not big enough that I still can't take you over my knee and spank your ass."

"You would like that, wouldn't you? Your hand on my bare ass," Emily whispered, goading her own uncle on, and knowing damn well he wouldn't carry out with his threat. She saw the expression change on his face and it had nothing if not everything to do with her comment and catching him in a compromising position in his office while on duty. She swallowed, hard, realizing that she was backed against the wall with nowhere to go. He was her uncle, not one of the other guys, but she knew what would happen if she pushed him too far, she'd been on the receiving end of his temper when she pushed his patience in the past, and since most of his blood was in his cock rather than his brain, he wasn't thinking too rationally at the moment. She tried to move away from him but he just tightened his hold on her chin, not enough to bruise her, but enough to let her know that he was still her uncle, still held some authority over her.

He stared down at her. She was so naïve, so unaware of what went on in a building full of men that were on shift for twenty-four to forty-eight hours straight, under an extreme amount of stress with adrenaline pumping and no way to relieve that tension. And then in walks an untouchable, teenage girl with a body made for fucking and they can't do anything about it. They didn't have a separate room upstairs with a weight machine and heavy bag solely for working out. Blood was pounding in his brain from his conversation with Lisa and coursing even harder from Emily's comment, and he drew in a deep breath, trying to get control over his own self. Her suggestion was nowhere near innocent and she knew it, he could tell by the look in her eyes that she did it to get a rise out of him. But he wasn't falling for it and she finally needed to be made aware of everything, crudeness be dammed. "Listen to me, little girl, and listen good. You come in here wearing those skin tight jeans and dresses that you think cover your body but it doesn't matter one fuckin' bit. You're eighteen now and every guy in this station has his cock in his hand every time you leave. You're going to get your ass in trouble one day and I'm not going to be here to rescue you. Think about it, Emily Marie; think about it long and hard. They've all watched you grow up and there isn't a single one that isn't hell bent on fucking you. You've teased them for two years and you're finally ripe for the picking. I can't keep you safe all the time so I suggest you start staying the hell away from here."

Emily batted her eyes several times, swallowing hard as she tried to make sense of his words. He had released his hold on her chin as fast as he had grabbed it and walked out the door, leaving her to follow. She closed the door to his office behind her and grabbed her homework from the front counter, folding it in half and hurrying over to where she had hung her jacket, pulling it on and tucking the sheets of paper into the inside pocket before she zipped it up, slapping the Velcro closer down over the zipper and pulling up the hood. She hurried out the door that he was holding open and made a mad dash for her car in the downpour to retrieve her book bag before she stomped through the standing water to the passenger's side of her uncle's truck, climbing inside out of the pelting rain as he started the heavy engine and turned on the heat, hot air blowing out of the vents from the still-warm engine. She dropped her bag onto the floor and turned on the heater under the leather seat, enveloping herself in the warmth.

She pushed her hood off her head and stared out the passenger window as Spencer drove through the foot deep water in the front lot, the oversized tires sending up a spray of muddy water, finally letting his words sink in. She never realized that she was "teasing" the guys whenever she came by the station, she had grown up there, spent more time inside those four walls than she did at home and she considered all of the guys her family. But she wasn't family, she wasn't blood, she was the eighteen year old daughter of the fire captain and the niece of the EMT lieutenant. When any of the guys talked to her, flirted with her, she just brushed it off figuring they were trying to boost their egos, trying to see if they could get a reaction out of her, she never knew that they were actually trying to get her into bed. And to make matter worse, she fully remembered that she had spent the summer months running in and out of the station in shorts and tank-tops; had a car wash with her teammates in the adjacent vacant lot wearing a string bikini top that tried to contain a good portion of her breasts and short shorts that showed off the length of her tanned legs. They had a word for a girl like her and it wasn't a good one. It was a wonder that they didn't try to take it one step further. She felt absolutely horrible.

She drew in a deep breath and let it back out, watching the streets through the rain spattered window rather than her uncle as he maneuvered the truck through town, the heavy raindrops pounding down on the truck and the road, creating rings and ripples. If it kept raining this hard for even two more days the entire town was going to be closed down. The standing water along the edge of the main road that ran east and west through town was even with the sidewalks, some running onto the cement and the bordering properties because the overflowing storm drains couldn't take any more rainfall. The runoff from the sloping north side streets added to the overspill, making the standing water on the roads that much deeper. She looked over at her uncle, his face tense, and she guessed it had more to do with their conversation then it had to do with trying to drive through the pouring rain. Maybe it was a good idea if she stayed away from the station for a while, he couldn't keep an eye on her if he got called out on an emergency and she was left alone with one if not two of the men that stayed behind to man the station. She gazed back out the window as he turned up a side street, students walking along the side of the road in a sea of multicolored umbrellas and rain jackets, and eased the truck up to the front sidewalk in front of the steps that led up to the school so she wouldn't have to get soaked in the pouring rain. "I'll try to not come by the station so much, Uncle Spencer," she said, her voice soft.

Spencer shifted the truck into park and let the heavy engine idle, the severe drumming of the rain on the roof drowning out the sound of the engine as the steady swish of the wipers tried to keep the windshield clear. He laced his fingers together and rested his wrists on the leather wrapped steering wheel, watching momentarily as the students hurried from their vehicles to the building to get in from the biting wind and drenching rain, a few being dropped off by their parents. The storm was only going to get worse before it ever got better. He looked over at Emily sitting in the passenger's seat bundled up in her jacket, her blue eyes watching the students rather than him. He knew his words had brought more clarity to her actions then actually hurting her emotionally, but he still hated having to upset her to the point of tears. He hadn't heard her sniffling so she wasn't crying, yet. "Sorry, I was so harsh, Em, but it's for your own good and-"

"I know," she answered, interrupting him, her voice soft. The last thing she ever wanted to do was to provoke and tease any of the men at the firehouse, she never realized they were looking at her in that way. She just never thought about her actions and the consequences that could ensue, she was just hanging out in her second home, minding her own business, but it seemed that it was her presence that was the problem. And she needed to distance herself from all of them now, taking the pressure off of her uncle since the guys never made passes at her when her father was there, even though she was going to be off to college next fall in California and a thousand miles away.

"And about what you walked in on. You shouldn't have heard any of that," Spencer said, coming to his own defense. He shouldn't have been doing that in the office in the first place but it was still early in the morning and the only other people in the building were Emily and the technicians asleep upstairs. But what went on behind closed doors was his business and no one else's. He wasn't the only one guilty of having phone sex with a significant other; it got lonely at night in the building. She wasn't looking at him and he leaned over the center storage compartment to turn her face towards his using just the tip of one long finger. Her cheeks were still slightly flushed and it wasn't from being exposed to the cold rain, it was from having witnessed what she did, reacting the way she did and having him bring the subject up again. And the fact that he was related to her made it all that much worse. At least she hadn't seen anything. He looked into those big blue eyes of hers, no glimmer of tears in sight.

"But I did," she whispered, feeling her cheeks redden even more. She was embarrassed more by the fact that she enjoyed listening to what she had then actually ogling her own uncle earlier. She enjoyed it more than she wanted to admit and she knew he could tell by the look on her face that her curiosity had gotten the best of her and she had stayed instead of leaving him to his phone call. And the way that she had spoken to him in the moment was beyond reproach. She deserved any reprimand he would give her even if it was a stern lecture. She reached up and brushed his hand away, her gaze dropping momentarily to his lap, the ridge of his erection and the wet spot on his trouser leg still clearly visible, before looking out the window again. She didn't know if she would ever be able to look him in the eyes again. "Don't worry, I won't tell Dad about any of this."

"Good," Spencer said as he dropped his hand to the center compartment and straightened in his seat. His brother didn't need to know what had transpired between him and his own niece, some things were best kept secret but he did need to know that he had told her that she needed to start staying away from the station but definitely not why. He knew she wouldn't say anything, she was too embarrassed now here with him and she would be utterly humiliated to tell her own father what had happened. "Call either your dad or me when you get done after school and one of us will pick you up. You don't need to be getting a ride from someone else in this weather," he said.

Emily nodded and despite everything that had happened, she did the same thing she had done ever since she was little; she leaned over and gave her uncle a kiss on the cheek like she did each and every morning when one of them gave her a ride to school. She pulled her hood up over her head and grabbed her book bag from the floor, pushing open the door against the wind and pouring rain. She hopped out, bid her uncle "bye" and shut the heavy door and hurried up the cement steps and inside the school, not bothering to look back to see if he was still there because she knew that he was still watching out for her like he always did.

Spencer watched through the rain spattered side window until she had disappeared inside the school with the rest of the student body. He doubted that Emily was going to pay any heed to his words about hanging around the station so much; after all she was a headstrong teenager even though her father and he had done their best in raising her without any female influence other than what she received from her friends' mothers. She had always been a well behaved child, a little disobedient every now and then, but still she had turned into a fine young lady and that was what had him, if not her father, so worried, that she was going to get too much male attention. He shifted his truck into gear and pulled away from the curb, slowly driving through the school zone, turning down the hill and heading back to the fire station in the pouring rain, contemplating how he was going to tell his brother that he had told his daughter to start staying away from the only other place she called home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The dance at the high school was in full swing when the fire department burst through the double doors of the gymnasium and shut it down.

Daniel Jennings made his way through the throng of costumed students, two other men from the station on his heels, as Spencer stood sentry at the double doors, heading for the far corner of the gym where the sound system was set up, motioning for the student that was the DJ to kill the music. Spencer turned on the lights just as "Monster Mash" was silenced and the gymnasium was quickly filled with "boos" and groans that echoed through the room, a few swear words being shouted out from some male students in the back. He picked up the microphone and purposely made it squeal through the sound system, gaining everyone's attention and bringing a quick silence to the room. He brought the microphone up to his mouth, announcing the dreaded news to the majority of the student body. "Now that I have everyone's attention, the dance has been cancelled by order of the fire department. Those of you that live on Third Street and higher, head on home, the rest of you that live on Second Street and in the lower area of town, stay put and call your parents. An evacuation order has been put in place and the high school and middle school are being used as a shelter as we-"

123456...8