Claiming his Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, Liam. Omigod, Liam... yes, yes... fuck me harder. Use my slutty cunt; fill me!"

Liam laid the phone on her back and looked into the camera as he drove his cock deep into Candace's quivering tunnel and throbbed out his seed. She reached back for his hip and gripped him, pulling him tightly against her. The camera captured his face as his orgasm wracked his body. Candace squealed as the heat of his release poured out deep inside her.

Liam held her hips as his cock began to soften. He smiled down at the device still lying on her back, recording everything.

"You are an amazing fuck, Candace," he said to the camera. "The best."

Liam picked up the device and focused again on their joining as he withdrew his cock. He knelt and captured the view of her engorged cunt, gaping open from his invasion; his seed spilled out, and he followed it with the camera as it flowed down her inner thigh. He stopped the recording and then tapped the screen to send it to his phone. They were both going to be able to relive this morning's event over and over.

12