All Comments on 'Claiming his Sister-in-Law'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Let’s hope that he bred her, and soon she will be having her brother-in-law’s baby. Perhaps it’s time to get his wife pregnant too? Maybe then they can finally finally loose the pretense and become the “trouple” they should have been all along…

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

Wife should walk out and see the puddle by the sofa and ask why they didn't wait for her or join her in the shower!!

She should have talked with sister about being threesome since college as they were always together anyways

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Emma walks in and finds them. Oh hell no, she says. You're my sister and I love you, but if you fuck my husband there's a price to pay. She then lowers her pussy onto Candace's face. Great story.

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

good story. well written. now is this a one time act or do we some more cheating? does it become a troupel? or sense he said she was the best maybe this will become a great cuckquean story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

could get interesting

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like it but I hope you add more to the story. Please don't stop here!

julieatlanta46julieatlanta468 months ago

I need a follow-on story to include Emma catching Liam and Candace fucking.

ByteMe13ByteMe138 months ago

I would love it if Emma comes out of the bathroom and catches them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You've put words to my fantasy. My wife has a twin who I've fantasized about since I met her. I love the idea of recording a video. Maybe I'll bend my wife over the sofa and record it, then when I watch it I can imagine it's her sister. Please continue the story!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Loved the story. You set it up for more to follow. I do hope that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice premise.

Sex too rushed.

Needed MUCH more in the ay of foreplay/preliminaries.

Needed much more enjoying of her breasts. And nipples. With dialog about how much he liked them. And what he'd fantasized about them. And what she wanted to do to/with them.

Needed dialog while she played with his cock and balls.

Needed extended blowjob action. Deep throating was much too soon.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
543 Followers
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...