All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 15'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mindless violence

Not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please keep going

For the last few days I've been logging onto this site to see if you've posted a new chapter--you have me hooked. I'm always pleased by the complexity of the characters and more importantly the beautifully written erotic tellings that keep my intrigued and insanely hot. Please keep it going!

And thank you for being so efficient with your postings!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
You have no idea what you're writing.

Some how you've decided that the laws of physics and physiology don't apply. What's next, will you sprout wings and fly to Never-Never Land? If the metal clips, that have sharp, jagged edges on them and require all your strength to open are placed on skin, they WILL pierce the flesh. Twisting and pulling on them while they are embedded in her breasts and clit, will rip them off.

If you can't even get that right, how can you be trusted with anything else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story I've read so far

I noticed the last few chapters were starting to feel a bit lackluster, but this one stepped things right back up again. Also, mad props for setting up the whole consensual non-consent element. Don't listen to the haters, your writing is utterly amazing. Part of me hopes this story will never end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deserves 5🔯's

Wow look who may actually have a concious, or maybe it's her soul.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
Beautiful mindfuck

You do not only show the passion, the desire, the dominance and the submission, but also Sophie's doubts and hesitations. Very attractive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

@Whackdoodle has a point about the clips.

But the psychological intensity & depth is great. Read many stories where I thought it's just about flat getting you off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous