All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 19'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring and repetitive

Wrap this up. You should have finished chapters ago.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Joyous tears

Only you could have penned such an exquisitly tender & passionate ending. I'm sad the series is ended but look forward to reading another gem from you.Elegant & arousing writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The asshole of LIT thinks this story is boing!!!!!

Hey ASSHOLE it's chapter 19 !!!!!!!!! WTF are you still read it if you don't like it. Man you one fucked up fag!!!! I gave this a 5 and hope it goes 25 chapters. maybe it will drive the asshole of LIT dear annony crazy crazier than he already is and he'll kill his cock sucking self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I read the entire story. A rollercoaster of emotions for sure. While I found nothing erotic in it for me, it was a fascinating personality study and well written. 5*

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I just finished your incredible 19 chapter story. I just wanted to say thank you. I absolutely love the characters you created, and while it appears this story line is unfortunately at its end, I would absolutely love to see these characters again in the future. I will be happily and frequently looking for more from you and have added you to my favorites. I have always been a fan of cruel knife's edge love, and very few get it right like this. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...More please???

Dear god that was a fantastic end, but at the same time I almost feel like you're just getting started. Perhaps another saga will start as a continuation of this one? There's so much potential. I mean, the doctor could get involved somehow, Tara is reunited with her long-lost love? I'm serious, you managed to set up the whole polyamory/harem thing in probably the most tasteful and elegant way I've ever seen. There's just so much potential for more it hurts...

Body_HunterBody_Hunterabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Hi!

I loved it, and i really loved the end of your story. The characters are so...twisted, the story is surprisingly entertaining and captivating and very well written!

I can't understand why people gave some low marks for this, i just loved it!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Edge of your seat.😉

So I just finished all 19 chapters and I really wish that I wouldn't have given its those scores that I did . I hope to see more about the story as you set up some good storylines to go with extending it . I'm going to give the whole series a 💰🍎+5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hats Off!

This was a great saga! And for some reason, I kept imagining Sophie as Sophie Turner :D

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

Great story, well thought out and very well written. All the characters were very believable, yes it was harsh in places but there are people who really do follow this lifestyle and are never happier than when they are abusing or being abused.

I loved the ending, I must admit that I didn't see it coming but I'm glad everyone was happy. It does however, leave us wondering if there'll be some kind of followup. It appears that Sophie does in fact love Katy, maybe not like a lover but as an owner loves a valued possession, and will probably feel the same for Marie. So will she add Tara to her collection and maybe even the doctor? Or could she perhaps persuade the doctor to become her lover and join her in the domination of Katy, Marie and Tara? So many wonderful scenarios.

I do have one small gripe, and it is small: I thought the punishments were a little repetitive regarding all the kicking and trampling, nothing wrong with it as I can understand that a sadist would use any form of abuse to practice their fetish, I would have liked some variety mixed in ie. Bondage, more clamps, bondage, oops! Did I already mention bondage? Sorry but that's just me, I really did enjoy every small humiliation and punishment you so perfectly described.

All in all it was a wonderful, engrossing tale, and I genuinely liked each and every character, I would love to read more about them.

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thanks for this compelling story with it's surprising twist in the end.

Although it's still hard for me that Sophie was sometimes so cruel & her slave/s liked it like that (a notch less would make it more accessible for me) - I found it an intriguing, interesting & very well thought through story. You seldomly read stories with this depth.

Also I was curious if you wrote more stories & stumbled over your profile. I was surprised to read you are a straight male, because you seldomly find that a man would write a long story such as that entirely about female characters without ANY male characters involved. Now I'm wondering (in a positive way) what the motivations could be for a man to do that. ;)

You certainly managed to write those characters well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I've read this story numerous times. I can't

tell you just how much I love it. In essence it is a love story. I cried alot. I sincerely hope you will pick this up again later. I love the characters, especially Katy. I would love to catch up with them again. I can think of many ways you could continue, but of course it is your story. And it'seems perfect as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous