Claiming Kenna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I--I didn't...you know...and--"

"Didn't what Kenna? You'll be using that mouth for all sorts of dirty things. You'd better express yourself a little more clearly."

"I didn't...finish."

He chuckled. "How very PG." He was brushing across her face, focusing especially on her lips. "You wanna know what happens next, Kenna?"

Her voice wavered. "No, Sir"

She could actually feel him shake his head as he laughed that time. He toyed with her bottom lip. "Open."

It was a command. Kenna hesitated as he glided a finger over her teeth. Then, in tiny lurching jolts, she did as she was told.

He was tracing her lips, dipping a finger just inside her mouth as if to wet it. "Wider." She opened slowly, shy about the awkward notion of it. She'd been taught her whole life it was rude... manners about when a lady should speak and how a lady should chew had apparently made a bigger impact than she thought. "Wider." She tilted her head back just ever so slightly, and he slid two fingers into her mouth, slipping over her tongue.

As he pulled, them out, slipping them back again. The intrusion was foreign, awkward, but something else as well. He was fucking her mouth with his fingers, slowly...it was almost sensuous in nature. And Kenna could feel her body reacting.

"Suck." With the one word order, Kenna closed her lips as the tips of his fingers left, and opening again for him. "Good girl."Fuck. She could feel herself getting wet, tingling where her pussy wanted the same treatment as her mouth. "Like you mean it." Soon he was spreading his fingers, making her lick in between, chasing him with her tongue and plunging down her throat. "That's it. Good slut."

Just a tiny moan escaped, and his hips jolted into hers. Her pussy fucking clenched. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" She whispered aloud.

"M-mm... you're mine." He grinded into her, careful to avoid the strikes on her back. "Your body knows it. You're fucking mine, Kenna."

One last plunge of his fingers and he pulled the slick digits from her mouth. He slid the wetness over her clit and moaned himself when he met the dew between her legs. "You're gonna cum for your Master now."

Kenna didn't mean to, but she moaned.

The slick fingers entered her and he found her g-spot instantly. Two fingers elicited a gasp, expertly working her until she could hear the evidence of her arousal. She wanted to fight the sensation. To come down. But there on the other side of her pleasure was the pain. If she had a choice between the two, pleasure was much more forgiving. The sensations intermingled-- the pain forcing her to chase after euphoria. "Please--"she muttered, but he didn't stop--urging her closer to that high--relentlessly pressed forward by waves of pleasure. She felt her muscles tighten, her neck rolling back. She moaned. He kissed her neck, rolling a nipple between his fingers. Louder this time. "Yesss..."

"Say it."

"Yes, Master!" It was like the word itself sent her over the edge, spiraling and clenching and moaning over and over again. "Ah! Ah! Master!" The pleasure intensified, and she could do nothing but nearly scream in short, senseless bursts. Her fucking legs practically vibrated out from under her. Finally, as the sensation maxed, he slowed, bringing her back down as her pussy pulsated around his fingers.

His breathing was deliberate, and she could still feel his hard member pushed up against her ass. "Good girl." He praised, wiping his wet fingers across the top of her thigh.. "I think you've earned a few comforts'." She was too stunned to think what he meant by that.

He started to undo the ropes around her arms, steadying her by the elbows to turn her around and set her on the stair when he finished.

"Stay." Kenna's mind was a blur. She had heard herself say that...scream it...moaning as his fingers hammered inside of her. Still,fuck. The aftershocks of that orgasm were tingling in her whole lower body. Fuck whatever was in her system...this was like a drug in its own right.

When he came back, he was latching something around her neck. A necklace? She wanted to feel, but he brushed her away. Honestly, she was a little too fucking traumatized, sexed up and spaced out to care. When he finished, he pulled once on the front of the necklace, before stepping away again. She heard a clink when he returned, and then he spoke.

"Stand up."

She hobbled to her feet on the floor, tilting with the disorientation of still being blindfolded, and he pulled her forward...by the necklace.

"Oh," She said it out loud.

"Oh." He confirmed.A collar.

He led her just a few steps before setting her down. It was a mattress. On the floor.

Despite the recent high, that realization was enough to make her heart sink. The lashes he'd inflicted thrummed to a full burn, and she heard herself groan. He was moving around her, arranging the lead to something.

"Wait until you hear the door close to take off the blindfold. I'll visit you tomorrow, slut."

"Yes..." He was already gone before she finished her sentence. "...Sir."

___________

Jarrod secured the deadbolts outside Kenna's door quickly, marching down the hallway for one of his other girls.

Jessica was his newest girl before this one, and Jarrod may have been hoping for a little of that same, untrained inexperience to slip through. Kenna was in his brain, wired there, and putting off sparks. When he threw the locks for Jessica's door free, she was already on her feet, uncertainty in her eyes.That's right.

He stepped towards her, enveloping her in his arms. She knew better than to pull back--to step away, but there was still resistance as he kissed her harshly on the mouth. He groaned an order "On your knees." She could sense the urgency in him, and moved swiftly to obey. Jarrod undid his belt, and saw fear flash briefly in her eyes--left over from her last punishment when he'd belted her for insubordination.

"Don't worry, I just want my cock down your throat." Jessicahated blowjobs, and it was in part, because of this that he'd chosen her. What he really wanted, right now, was Kenna, but to take her so soon--and with the violence he was feeling--well, he didn't want to crush her spirit. "Now." He prompted Jessica, and she worked to unclasp the button of his jeans, pulling them over his hips. "That's it." She was only momentarily stunned to find him at full mast, hard and twitching as she slid a hand down his member. Shortly, her mouth followed, and Jarrod racked his head back appreciating the sensation.

"I like blowjobs, Sir'' Kenna had said--so bluntly. He laced his fingers though Jessica's hair. Would Kenna like it when he forced his hard cock down her throat? Moan around him? Would she groan in pain, or scream in panic when she couldn't breathe?Ah, yes. He would have it all. Jarrod started to force just a bit of his length deeper into his girl's warm, wet mouth, and she couldn't help but moan in protest. He fisted her hair just a little--just a reminder--if he wanted to fuck her throat raw, he would have it. She returned to her task with a little more enthusiasm, and he let out a groan. He let her taste him for a while, sliding and pressing herself to the depth of her gag reflex. Every once in a while, he jolted just a bit forward, listening to her gag on his cock.

Fuck, Kenna was going to be such a delight to train. So goddamn inexperienced, andsoo sensitive. Fuck. "Down." The command was familiar, and Jessica turned to put herself on all fours, facing away from him. Jessica was still in her burlap dress--hadn't earned anything different, and he liked the way her ass peaked out when she bent all the way over. For this occasion, it was even better than having her naked. Jarrod took his cock in a hand, finding her entrance with the tip.Mmn. Jessica wasn't ready...wasn't slick with want like Kenna. He breathed deeply, thinking how fucking exquisite it was to have her practically fucking begging for it from the second he touched her.Mmn, but he knew how to make Jessica wet.

He leaned over her, running his fingers down her spine. "Such a good girl. Swallowing your Master's cock...I think I'll post the feed from the cameras online. Hm?" He ran his hands under the dress, onto her hips. "I bet my friends would love to see you on your knees."

"No, no, please don't do that, Sir." Despite her protests, he could feel the tensions in her body changing. He knew how much the idea enticed her. To be watched. To be seen in her lowest moments. He let himself toy with her.

"Oh? So, you think they'd need more? To truly enjoy themselves? I guess you're right." Jarrod pulled his box cutter from his back pocket, pressing it into the seam of her dress, hard enough so she knew it was there. "Let's show them some skin."

She gasped as he ran the box cutter through the top half of the seam, grasping at the fabric, but ultimately letting it fall, exposing her breasts.

"There, that's better."

Now, she was slick enough to tease at her entrance, and she was stark still as he led the tip of his cock through her slit, and far back enough to tease her asshole. "Now, do you want them to hear you moaning like a whore?" Just the idea was enough, and she arched her back, moaning aloud, he slid into her cunt, slowly, deliciously filling her up as he felt her adjust to his length. "Speak, slut, I asked you a question."

"Ooh, please. Don't, Master." But she was moaning. Jessica loved to beg, to earn her Master's mercy with sweet words and screaming orgasms. God, he hoped Kenna would hear from down the hall.

"Oh, you don't want anyone to see you melt around your Master's cock?" He slapped her ass with a full thrust."See you shudder, and arch, and come for me?"

"Ah! Ah. Nooo."

"I think you do"

"Ah, noo."

"Yes. And I'm going to make you say it."

"Ah!" He was pounding into her now, with each sentence causing her to clench and tighten. He was already close, but wanted to send her over the edge with him.

"Look--" He pointed, directing her eyes to one of the cameras in her cell; he'd had extras installed, just for her. "Why don't you give my boys a big smile?" but all she could do was moan. "Good slut. Let them hear how much you love my cock."

"Master!"

Jarrod moaned, chased by another of hers. She was rocking back into him, rolling her hips to meet his thrusts, chasing pleasure. "Look at you, you whore, practically riding my cock."

Faster, faster, she'd dropped her torso to the ground, presenting her hips, tilting and grinding desperately. He decided to push her over. "If you're a good little girl, and come for your Master...maybe I'll invite my friends over, to let them see you in person..." He meant it, too.

"Ah! Oh! Master! Ah!" With that she was pulsing around him, milking his own orgasm from his cock. "Master! God!"

"Fuck--" He surged inside her, moaning as her orgasm pulsed around him. Finally, he pulled out only to watch her spill his cum, dripping out of her pussy. He slapped her ass triumphantly. "Now, that's a good slut."