Parenting

Story Info
Stepdaughter needs discipline and husband wants grandbabies.
3.4k words
4.36
92.7k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maglass
maglass
83 Followers

Crista almost felt bad for her. Sleeping so peacefully, so unaware. Entirely unbothered by the commotion around her or the ropes around her wrists. She watched the gentle curve of Ella's shoulders rise and fall with her breathing while the man gathered pillows.

"You said you wanted those under her, ma'am?"

She made a hum of agreement. It was going to be a long day, and she didn't want Ella to interfere too much. She kept an appraising eye on her stepdaughter's position as the man came over and propped her hips up until her ass was well in the air, supported by the pillows beneath. Better. But still not foolproof. With a sigh, Crista stood and walked a slow circle around the bed.

"Tie her ankles too," she finally decided. "One on each bedpost. I don't want her kicking herself out of position."

Crista almost felt bad for her.

Almost.

She wasn't a bad woman. She was doing this out of love. Not for Ella, of course, God knows she'd always found the spoiled little thing distasteful, but love for her poor daddy. Crista had only known him for a few months when he got sick, and although they hadn't yet been married a full year, was it her fault for wanting to be a good wife? He was such a lonely man, her poor darling, and all that wretched girl ever did was go out and party and leave Crista to care for him. Spoiled rotten. Well, maybe Ella was the apple of her daddy's eye, but Crista was smart enough to know how to do some proper parenting around the house, and she had the motivation too.

"That's good."

The man stepped away from where he'd finished tying Ella's ankles. Crista didn't know his name, didn't want to know almost anything about him, had found him on some nothing fetish site, but that was for the best. The last thing she wanted was for him to try and get involved after. All that mattered was that he was healthy and attractive. And that he had a considerable bulge on him, because proper parenting requires some punishing.

"You want me to take her underwear off?"

He sounded excited at the prospect. It was all that Crista could do not to roll her eyes. The little slut was barely wearing any, and had her asscheeks almost all the way out. It was abundantly clear that no one had ever taught her how to behave like a lady. She waved an unconcerned hand at him. If he wanted her underwear off, might as well. He'd need to take it off anyway.

"But no touching her until she's awake."

The man shimmied Ella's underwear off with some effort; they kept getting caught on the pillows. Exposed like that, she looked even more like the slut Crista was sure she was; plump ass in the air, tits hanging free under her tee, even her pussy without a single hair on it. Crista's face soured. Ella's dad was laying sick and all she did was go around and chase boys, if her pussy was anything to go by.

Well, she'd straighten her right out.

Ella made a soft, sleepy noise as she stirred. It was sooner than she'd thought but exactly what she'd hoped for— when Crista had slipped her the pills, she hadn't known how long they'd knock her out for. Life was already stirring inside the man's boxers just at the prospect of Ella coming to. Looking at his growing erection, Crista was glad she was only a spectator. His size was terrifying even to her, and she had decades of experience under her belt. Ella was only twenty one.

"Hmm..."

Ella shifted again. Crista looked at her face just in time to see those eyes of hers crack open. She was such an infuriatingly pretty thing, all chocolate eyes and sleek auburn hair, and all she did was waste it. That would have never happened if Crista had been the one to raise her.

"Crista...?" Ella was just now starting to register that she was not alone. She looked at Crista with bleary eyes, and Crista looked back at her expressionless. Behind Ella, the man had begun to take off his underwear.

"Why are you...?" Ella made as if to move, to stand up, and the bed rattled as the ropes pulled. Ella froze. That, Crista thought, that was exactly what proper discipline looked like. Ella's cheeks had instantly gone red with panic, her eyes wide and awake.

"What are you doing."

It wasn't a question, but Crista cocked her head anyway, not moving from where she was standing next to the bed. Ella struggled against the ropes, then struggled some more; Crista watched her impassively for a few moments.

"I decided it was time there was some proper parenting done around here."

"Are you insane?"

"This is going to be a lot easier on you if you behave."

Ella looked at her with all the disgust and defiance in the world. Well, have it be her way then. Crista would lose no sleep over it. Her husband was in the hospital for another three days, and she would be more than happy to keep Ella tied up like this for all three of them if she had to.

"Spoiled little girls like you don't know how to act." Such a shame, really. "You need to start taking responsibility around the house."

"Responsibility?" Ella nearly shrieked. God, her voice was so high pitched and annoying, Crista swore she might as well have been watching a mean girl movie. "What on earth is wrong with you? Let me go!"

Well, it was true that Ella did some things around the house, laundry and vacuuming and keeping the bathroom clean. But Crista meant real responsibility. Ella didn't pay rent, she didn't work, she didn't cook for them. Why was she even with them, then? She was lucky to have Crista. When two months prior her husband had confessed to her how much he wished he had some grandchildren, Crista knew exactly what to do.

Of course she couldn't tell him. He adored Ella, spoiled her to death. Crista could appreciate some parental love, but he was never going to agree to some discipline. She had to do this alone for the sake of all of them.

Crista nodded at the man, who, with a grin, stood right at the foot of the bed and plopped his considerable cock ontop the curve of Ella's ass. Once again Ella froze.

"Crista?" She sounded appropriately terrified this time. Good. "What is that?"

"I bought a friend to help teach you some manners." Crista loved how even and sure her voice sounded compared to Ella's. "Manners and responsibility. It's about time you started taking care of your daddy a bit, and he wants grandbabies so badly, so you and I are going to make it happen."

As she spoke, Ella's breathing got harder and harder. "No you won't," she exhaled, disbelief and terror coloring over what Crista thought was meant to be finality. "No you won't." And Ella started struggling again.

Ugh, she didn't have time for this. "Are you done?" Ella didn't reply, didn't stop, and Crista rolled her eyes. The insolence! Well, whatever. She could fix that too, with a little detour. She turned and pulled one of Ella's drawers open, then another one, rattling around until she found what she was looking for. For once Ella being a slut was helpful. She pulled out a condom and the little container of lube, and held them up to the man. Once he noticed, she threw them his way; he caught them mid air.

"We're having a small change of plans." He looked disappointed at the possibility of not knocking Ella up. Crista had a better idea. "Put the condom on. Since she's so dedicated to acting like a spoiled whore, you're going to have a nice deep go in her ass first."

When he grinned, she added, "but only use a little lube. I only need you to go in, not for her to enjoy it."

"No," Ella gasped. "No no no." Still grinning, the man behind her rolled the condom on, popped the bottle open, and dribbled a small amount of lube right on Ella's asshole. Ella yelled.

"Oh, hush," Crista snapped. "Save the screams for when it's in your ass. You'll need them."

He grabbed his cock and lined it up with her hole, but Ella thrashed, struggling against the ropes, and he missed once, then twice. Crista clicked her tongue. This wouldn't do, wouldn't do at all. She'd need to get hands on.

Crista sat down on the bed and grabbed Ella's ass, hard. The supple flesh seemed soft and bouncy beneath her fingers. Crista spread Ella's cheeks wide open as she held her still.

"Move it." She wanted the girl knocked up, for fuck's sake, not assreamed. This was only discipline. But the man didn't need to be told twice. He lined his cock again, right up against what Crista could see was a very tight asshole, and pushed. As he began to open her up, Ella tried to pull away.

"No, please, wait. " She was blabbering like a baby now, the wretched thing. "That's way too big, it won't fit, I— oh, please stop! It won't fit, it hurts, no, please, don't—"

She broke off with a scream as her tight little sphincter stretched wide around the man's head and didn't close again. Crista would give her that— it probably was too big, getting thicker as it went, easily the girth of a can or more. But bodies are stretchy. She was sure Ella would be fine. If it took her a couple of weeks to be able to sit down or walk properly again, that was all part of the lesson.

"Take it out!" All her bravado was gone, just like it should be. It was working already. Ella was crying, gasping for air, though that might have been from the pain. Crista studied her face, her flushed cheeks, her wild eyes. "Please take it out, it's too big, it's too big, you're going to break me—"

"That's the point." God, had she heard nothing Crista said? She sent a meaningful glance towards the man, who was more than happy to take the cue and make this worse. He leaned over Ella's back, grinning like a devil.

"Does that hurt?" His voice was all faux sympathy. "Aww. Let me stick it in a little further to make sure."

His cock disappeared as he pushed all his weight into her with a rough shove; Ella shrieked.

Crista kept her hands on Ella's cheeks. The man laughed, and when he pulled his hips back she saw Ella's ass wrapped around his cock like a vice, the skin pulling and stretching as he moved, trembling like a leaf. Maybe she wasn't as much of a slut as Crista thought, if she'd never taken it in the ass. Either way, it was going to set her straight. She let go.

"Take her," she commanded, and the man was all too pleased to obey.

He fucked her with hard, deep thrusts, pulling all the way out before driving home again; Ella cried out each time he drove home. She was struggling only feebly now, weakly thrashing here and there, but Crista wasn't stupid enough to think that Ella had accepted this. The body was not enough. She needed the little brat to be humbled, otherwise it would never stick. Crista gave Ella's ass a hard slap, and heard Ella choke on a sob.

"What do you say?"

"Please, I—"

"I tried to do this the easy way, but you kept acting up. What do you say?"

She looked prettier when she cried, Crista noted. Stubborn disobedience didn't look good on her. It'd give her wrinkles.

"I'm sorry." It was a loud wail of an apology. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, God, it hurts, please, take it out, I'm so sorry."

Hm.

Crista watched her for a few moments longer as she sobbed. Then she looked at the man and nodded. That was probably enough. She didn't want him cumming before he was where he needed to be anyway.

The man gave a final thrust, and Crista winced at how deep it seemed to go. He put all his strength in it, if the cry Ella gave was anything to go by. Then he pulled out slowly, his cock dragging at her insides; when it came out with an obscene pop, Crista could see Ella's asshole gaping, fluttering painfully but not closing. The man squeezed her ass.

"We should do this again sometime."

"Take the condom off." Enough dillydallying. She was getting tired of this. "I don't want either of you leaving this room until she's knocked up."

"Crista." Ella's tone was terrified, pleading. Desperate. Exactly how it should be when talking to her superiors. "Crista, please, don't do this."

She was talking an awful lot, for someone in her position. Crista eyed her coldly. Hopefully becoming a mother would really cure her of the childishness she was clearly suffering from.

"I just told you I need to do some parenting. God, you never listen, do you? I've already been feeding you fertility supplements for the last month. This is happening. You just keep making it harder for yourself."

She looked pretty when she cried, but the sounds she made were so ugly. Ella kept on sobbing, gross and long, and it just made Crista more disappointed in her.

"Please." She really wouldn't stop trying, would she? "Please, I don't want this."

"This isn't about you, stupid child." How selfish! Crista scowled. "You're giving back to the person who gave you all you have. Stop being a brat and start thinking of baby names."

If Ella had anything more to say, it was cut off by a low wolf whistle from behind her.

"Shit, she's dripping wet." The man put his hands on Ella's hips and spread her pussy wide as she squirmed. "Don't tell me you actually enjoyed that? Oh, you're great."

"I didn't—" Ella began to protest, but stopped, her words turning into a long moan as the man slid two fingers inside of her. He laughed, but Crista only sighed.

"I knew you were a slut. You see why I have to do this, right?" And with a nod she urged the man to continue.

He was slow this time, too, as he pushed the head of his cock against Ella's cunt, opening her up inch by inch as she blabbered nos and pleases. Ella half whined, half moaned when he filled her, her face a grimace of pain. Crista noted with a frown that some inches of his cock were still sticking out.

"You better get all of that in."

He pulled out slowly, then rammed himself back in. Ella screamed again, but it went a little deeper this time.

"Shit, she's tight, ma'am." At Ella, he cooed. "Pretty little slut, I can feel your cervix."

When he went to thrust again, Ella lost it.

"No no, please." As if they hadn't already been through it. "Please stop, not again, it hurts too much!"

Of course, he fucked her regardless. Her whole body swayed with the power of his next thrust, and Crista saw the new waves of tears falling from Ella's eyes. He must have been bruising her cervix pretty good. All the better to get all his cum deep.

"Just take it." Her patience was growing terribly thin. "You're going to take it and that's all there is to it."

The man grabbed at Ella's waist with the next thrust, and he finally bottomed out, moaning loudly as his balls slapped against her clit. She moaned, too, something that made her face look ten times more ashamed. Crista snorted.

"Theeere we go," he purred. "That's all in now. Baby, I'm going to break your little cunt so good."

It better be helping him get off, otherwise she was really getting her peace disturbed for nothing. Crista wasn't paying him to talk, and she certainly wasn't paying him to make friends. But Ella made a strange little noise when he ground his hips against hers, something almost like pleasure. Unbelievable. When Crista looked at her, her expression was all conflicted, somewhere between horror and arousal.

What an absolute whore.

Her lips parted with the first full thrust, stayed parted for the second in a silent moan. Sweat dripped from Ella's forehead. Her hands were in tight fists, and she'd pressed the side of her face hard against the mattress, eyes closed, as if to distract herself. A small wet spot was forming right beneath her mouth. She was drooling, the little whore, she was enjoying it. She deserved everything that was coming to her. Crista heard her gasp when the man gave a particularly hard thrust. What a beautiful sign discipline was when there was no screaming and fighting. If Crista had known all Ella needed was to have the attitude fucked out of her, she'd have done it a year ago.

Her unexpected enjoyment seemed to make little difference to the man. He fucked into Ella without concern, moaning unashamedly, so Crista leaned back and watched it happen.

"Oh!" He was panting now, and the sound was pure theatrics, but Ella's eyes snapped open anyway. Above her, he was grinning. "You feel that? I'm getting all swollen now. Here comes motherhood."

Despite the panic in her eyes, Ella was too worn out to fight back, or maybe too lost in the feeling. Crista could see it in the glassy look of her eyes.

"Please," she gave a last, feeble try. "Please pull out, I won't tell, just pull out, please—"

He didn't seem to hear her. He picked up pace as he rutted into her, picking up speed. And then he slammed into her with a ferocity once, twice, and on the third time he moaned "take my kids!" and stilled. He held himself all the way inside, in what Crista assumed to be pressing hard against her cervix, if the pained groan Ella gave was any indication. Good. Finally. She watched his balls twitching as he came, his face blissful. And then he lightly patted the small of Ella's back.

"Shit, that was good." He panted like a dog. Despite the sleek abs and youthful face, Crista thought he was disgusting. "I think you'll make a great mommy to my brat, y'know."

It took a moment for Ella to react to it. Crista narrowed her eyes, giving her a cursory-once over; was she twitching? Had she come? Ella was panting, still stretched around the man's cock, her thighs giving little spasms. When he pulled out and a trickle of cum dripped out her raw cunt, she made a small, overstimulated noise.

She opened and closed her mouth a couple of times, as if struggling to remember how to speak against the feeling of being filled.

"Dad--" she started then cut off with another twitch. Oh, she did like it. "Dad won't let you get away with this."

Crista brushed away the hair sticking to the sweat of Ella's forehead almost maternally. What a stupid girl.

"He will, because you won't tell him." When Ella started to argue, Crista added: "You won't tell him because he's sick, and I'm the only one taking care of him, and you won't leave your daddy with no one, will you? Besides, he really wants to meet his grandbabies before his health gets any worse. You'd take that away from him?"

She could see the guilt forming in Ella's eyes and knew she had won. Crista smiled and straightened her back again.

"Think of it as a gift to him. He's going to be so happy."

There was no response. Ella stared at nothing for a second, two seconds, then weakly began to pull at the ropes. Hoping to come free? Oh, they weren't done yet.

"Oh, go ahead, struggle again." Maybe motherhood would make her smarter, too. "Bound in that position it just lets the cum go deeper into your fertile little womb. You'll be swelling before you know it."

Ella still had a long way to go, but Crista was tired. She'd already missed her favorite show. As she headed for the door, she called out to the man behind her shoulder, "better rest fast. I'll be back in an hour and I want to see at least two more loads inside her by then."

She only saw him grin. Crista was not letting that man leave until Ella woke up with his baby guaranteed.

maglass
maglass
83 Followers