Claiming My Pet

Story Info
Trans Goddess claims her pet.
1.4k words
4.42
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You brushed my hair back from my neck as you moved down to kiss and nibble the soft skin behind my ear all the way down to my collar bone, teasing me and getting me turned on. "Am I pleasing you?" the question you always asked me that made my heart rate pick up. "Yes my Pet." was always my reply as you had never once disappointed me. I stretched my back and leaned onto my hands, letting my breasts rise upwards towards your face. You knew what I wanted, you always did, pulling my tank top down under my tits you quickly closed your lips around one nipple and rolled the other between your fingers.

A low moan escaped my lips as your tongue teased my hard nipple, I could already feel myself growing in excitement. Shifting my weight from one hip to the other, I let my legs spread a little wider, letting you move in between them. Quickly you slipped your fingers beneath my shirt and I lifted my arms for you as you pulled it up over my head, letting my tits bounce back down. Placing your hands on my hips you pulled me closer to you as you took my breast back into your mouth. Pressed into me, it wasn't long before you could feel my excitement pressing up against you. I could feel you smiling against my nip, you loved knowing how turned on you made me.

One hand still massaging my chest, the other now began moving away from my hip and slowly you began tucking your fingers into my waistband, teasing me just the way you knew I liked. "I think these need to come off." I said, opening my legs even wider. Quickly you switch from pleasuring my chest to removing my pants without hesitation. Pulling my legs free, leaving me in nothing but a thong that barely contained my erection. "Suck me my Pet." was all had to say. I watched you intently as you pulled the lace fabric to the side, freeing my average but slender cock, parting your lips just to barely kiss the tip of my penis and lick up a pearl of pre-cum.

I let out a satisfied groan as you cupped my balls and rolled them gently in your hands, heavy and ready, I needed to cum and I knew you could feel it. My eyes began to roll back as you slowly closed your mouth around me, moving down my shaft till your nose pressed into my pelvis. "I love how well you suck my cock dear Pet." I murmured under my breathe, just loud enough for you to hear and know I was pleased.

I let you suck me a while longer but soon I knew I wanted something more, I wanted you in a way I had not had yet. You could always read me and you too could sense I wasn't getting everything I needed. Pulling away you looked at me concerned and asked me what it was I really wanted today. I didn't answer you right away, but instead I quickly got up, removed my thong and then finally instructed you to strip down for me. I sat back down and bit my lip as I watched eagerly. I always enjoyed watching you strip down for me especially seeing your cock spring free from your underwear.

Once you were as naked as me, I instructed you to lay down on the bed, face down, ass up. I saw the change in your eyes when you realized what I really wanted today and I could see your cock twitch at the thought of what I was going to do to you tonight.

Quick to comply you were soon a delicious site before me, ass up and ready to be played with. I could feel myself getting even harder than I thought possible and I just ached to touch myself. Stroking my hard-on as I approached the bed, I quickly let go of myself and began massaging your ass cheeks as I listened to you moan for me. Licking your hole to slick you up sent a shiver down my spine. I'd never licked anyone's asshole before and now I wondered why. Greedily I licked you again before invading your tight hole with my tongue, taking in the smell and taste of you for the first time in a way I hadn't before.

I wanted you so badly right then and there, but I wanted you to be comfortable before I took my Pet's anal virginity. Bringing one hand up to my mouth I eased one finger into you along with my tongue. Gently fucking your ass while I slowly stroked your cock with the other. I could tell by your low moans that you wanted more so I tried for a second finger and was pleased at how eagerly your ass received me. Working you now more rigorously, feeling how tight yet soft it was inside you, your cock hard in my hand and pre-cum slipping over my fingers every time I teased your head. I could no longer wait to really be inside you.

Pulling out my tongue and sliding out my fingers I could hear you groan your disappoint into the sheets at the feeling of my absence. But I reassured you, "Don't worry I'm going to completely fill you now dear Pet." Quickly I lubed up my cock, stroking it a moment before smoothing some lube over your ass. I then began to climb up over you, placing my hands at either side of your shoulders, I pressed my body down against your back as I pushed you down flat against the bed. My cock now resting between your ass cheeks and pointed down at the bed. Like a primal instinct, I bit down into the place where your neck and shoulder met as I reached for my cock and pressed it against your hole. I could feel you tense so I released my bite on you and whispered against your skin "I'm going to claim you as mine now but I promise I will go slow." I bit back down on your smooth flesh as I gently pushed just the head of my cock into you.

I felt you try to arch your back against me and I knew you felt as good as I did. I wanted so badly to just push all the way into you but I promised to ease into you and I always kept my word to you. I pushed just an inch further and then slowly back out and then in again letting your body adjust to just the first inch. Slowly I worked you this way until I was finally pushing my full length into you and all the way back out again.

You felt so good and tight on my cock and I wanted you to feel as good as I did. Releasing my teeth from you and wrapping my arm under your chest I pulled you into me as I rolled us over 'til, we were on our sides, my cock still inside you and my tits pressed into your back. I reached my hand around your hips and stroked your stiff cock. I didn't resume fucking you until I had stroked you long enough that I could feel your body beginning to tense and your breathing starting to hitch. Hearing you getting close just aroused me further and I could feel my cock starting to twitch inside you.

I quickly resumed fucking you from behind as I stroked you faster and faster, "cum for me Pet, cum with me as I fill your ass." I whispered into your ear as I felt myself reaching the point of no return. One more hard thrust and my cock throbbed inside you, I stayed pressed into you as that first squirt of cum spilled into you. The sensation of me filling you set you over and I squeezed you harder as I milked the cum out of your cock, spraying over the sheets. I thrust and paused in slow, single movements as each spray of cum poured out of me until I felt it oozing out between us.

Finally spent, I laid my head on top of yours, my cock still inside you as we both waited for our breathing to return to normal. I felt you start to move away, and I quickly hooked my arm around you and held you into me as I kissed your cheek and said "You can clean my cock later Pet, right now I just want you to lie with me."