Claiming the Skies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anka was floored. The Count had professed a love of Ses's mother so deeply, that even these many years after her death he felt only for her. Anka felt the sting of envy, wondering if her parents had ever had feelings for one another. Her attention snapped to Ses's voice.

"Feather, is this something you do often?" Ses asked the girl.

"Which part of my being here are you asking about?" Feather asked still calm and demurely standing there.

"You're a professional?" Ses asks bluntly.

"A prostitute, yes." Feather answers.

"You're asked to stand naked often?" Anka asks at Ses's shoulder.

"This is new. I haven't had many home visit requests. I am also not quite understanding why what my pussy looks like is such a factor." Feather says.

"That is a tale. You are for Oolox. His isn't your typical male." James starts.

"He's a mimic." Renfro states flatly.

"You'd feed this girl to a mimic?!?" Anka all but shouts, taking a defensive stance between Feather and the two men in the room.

"The magic pet I had as a child?" Ses asks.

"No, Anka, not the way you think. And yes, my daughter. The very same." James says calmly while smacking Renfro in the back of the head.

Feather stifles a giggle at that but stays silent.

"A mage raised it, trained it, and treated him as a person. When you were little, you found him in my office. You were a young girl, full of life and energy. When the two of you would play, he would sip a little of your extra energy away. In return he shaped himself as your little unicorn or explorer's cart. He went into hibernation not long after your sixth birthday" James said.

"Ses is that true?" Anka asked.

"I remember some of what you are talking about but I always thought is was just my imagined memories. You and mother didn't react to his presence." Ses said.

Renfro leaned forward, "We knew he was here and that he would never hurt you. Why would we react to a member of the house hold if they weren't doing anything improperly."

"Your mother called him Boxter back then." James said.

"That I remember." Ses said.

"SO why is she here?" Anka asked.

"Oolox is awake after twenty years. He needs to eat. Wild mimics eat people, thou all they require is the fear-terror. Oolox woke up when you two um... you know, in the captain's cabin." James stammered.

"Oolox is Tantric, not Parasitic. He ingests sexual energy, like an incubus. Never has one of his 'meals' been injured. If I remember a few of them liked it so much they happily spent time with him frequently." Renfro said.

"This feels somewhat hollow." Ses said, "What are you not telling us."

"What we can't remember." Renfro says.

"Over the years we have recalled some missing pieces. A wish was used to seal the ship, trap the Mage-Captain, and remove memories of him from everyone. It didn't remove memories of Oolox, Jinx, Hoax, or Quad." James said.

"How long ago was this?" Ses asks.

"Thirty years." both men answered in concert.

All three women had the same shocked expression thou not for the same reason. Feather realizing why Honey had been in such a panic getting her here. Anka taken aback by loyalty to someone they couldn't remember, even after three decades. Ses having to rethink her family history and wondering how much of it had been a result of this event. James nodded at them in sympathy as a wry smile broke settled on his expression.

"Would it be wrong to ask if Feather's pussy appeared pretty to the both of you again?" James asked.

Feather giggled as the other women turned to study her body. Anka noticed Feather's arousal at their scrutiny. Ses looked over the young woman's body with the detachment of a nurse or healer. Both however, found Feather attractive. Her body well-toned, skin flawless, and her pussy groomed leaving just a glimpse of her feminine treasure.

"She is very alluring, pussy included." Ses said as Feather blushed at the complement.

"It's pretty. Why blush now Feather?" Anka inquired.

Feather was blushing very deeply.

"And turned on? Gods you smell tasty." Renfro mumbled pulling a pillow over his own arousal.

"That would be a comment I'm used to getting." Feather comments. "The two of you looking at me honestly, out in the open like this, and complementing my body. It's turned me on, even thou I don't typically feel attraction from or for other women."

"Why didn't you just ask us?" Ses ask looking at her father.

"I don't know how this would classify. Would playing with Oolox be considered losing one's virtue? Both of you have studied hard and have each other. I wouldn't ask you to give up your magic when other avenues are readily available." James explained.

"I think I'd like to meet him now." Feather said.

James held up a hand to pause the rest of the conversation then beckoned Feather to follow. She fell in step behind him as he left the room. Alica held her breath, not wanting loose her heir of professionalism. She couldn't stop the thoughts of Anka and Ses touching her. Others at the brothel had told her she needed to get over that hang-up but couldn't while being there.

"You're curious about them." James asked.

Feather slowed, "How...?"

"You aren't alone. Two of the maids are as well. Real women that know the touch of another woman but still have hopes of finding a husband. Magic is demanding. Only the pure can truly learn the highest spells and survive casting one of them." James said glancing back as he continued down the hall.

"But she's ..." Feather whispered.

"My daughter, yes. I don't see her needs as wrong. Nor do I think less of her for finding someone. She's my child and I doubt she could ever do anything that would change how I feel about her. Even if she took several women as lovers and never married a man. If she is happy and loved by them in return, I will be content." He said reaching for the knob of an ornate office door. "Are you ready?"

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Who or what are the others father told us about?" Ses asked trying to get a handle on the anger building in her.

"Jinx, Hoax, and Quad. I can tell you about Jinx and Hoax. As for Quad, I never met it-her-him." Renfro said.

"Odd way of putting that." Anka says.

"Yeah, well Oolox is a mimic, Hoax is an Illithid, and Jinx is a wet dream in heels. Kinda the opposite of Oolox. She does to men what Oolox does to women." Renfro said.

"So, she is succubus to his incubus." Anka said.

"Illithid? Isn't that the scholar's name for mind-flayer?" Ses asked.

"Yep." Renfro said.

"Mind-flayer! Their evil brain eating, squid faced, cave dwelling sub-demons. Hoax is one of them. How did this Mage tame something like that?" Ses rambles.

"He didn't. He made them. Hoax and Jinx. Probably Quad too." Renfro said.

"So, he made Oolox?" Anka asked.

"No, Oolox is a mimic. But like your father said, the mage found him as a hatching and raised him as a person. Taught it how to survive on sexual energy, magic, and self-awareness. The mage was... is an amazing soul." Renfro says.

"You think the mage is alive in that ship somehow?" Ses asked more to herself than Renfro.

"That's the theory. If he were dead, Jinx and Hoax would have died as well. We may not remember his name but they do, even if the wish prevents them from speaking it to anyone." Renfro says.

"I don't understand. What you're saying doesn't sound possible. Magic is powerful but you can't create life with it." Ses said.

"I would be more concerned with who feared him enough to use a wish to imprison him. Thirty years isn't a life time for someone with access to magic as powerful as a wish." Anka says.

Renfro frowned, "I have argued that point with your father for years. He believes the mage can deal with them. All we had to do was be vigilant and be prepared for his return." Renfro stated.

"What's the next step." Ses asked stepping over to look over the papers and maps spread out across the tables.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Are you well, Apex? A voice asked in my head.

"Apex, is that my name?" I ask out loud.

It is your chosen name as a mage. I am Hoax, do you remember me.

"Hoax, yes, how long have we slept?" I ask.

A few months beyond thirty years. Hoax thought to me with the current date. Jinx has sent energy enough to wake me.

"Where are you?" I asked looking over the ship gauges. "I have fourteen hours before ..."

I won't let that happen. The issue is I am entombed with the missing ship components. Given the time of day, it is unlikely I will be with you quickly.

"That is being taken care of. Likely I will be the one getting you out. Who did this to us? What did they use?" I inquire looking over the gauges once more.

Marcus, Hellena, and Creece. Each had a head in what happened. As to which one used the wish, it is unclear. I haven't the information to give you a better answer.

"Fair enough. We have somewhere to start but, that will be tomorrow's issue. Who do we have as allies? Are there any?"

James and Renfro, I can feel a few others but they must be too far away to aid us. Magic feels different. It feels wrong somehow. Smaller?

"Would that change the functions of the Flos?"

Not likely.

Before I could ask anything else the room regenerated around me. Walls reformed; the floor knitted beneath my feet. I could see my feet. I turned to look at my reflection. That's when the wave of pain bloomed from my chest. I staggered forward putting a hand in front me to keep from hitting the wall.

I passed right through it only to fall face first onto the floor of the cabin on the other side of the mirror. A few heaving gasps and the pain subsided.

That seemed far more painful than it should have been.

"You have the ships components with you. Extra-dimensional space is in a vacuum, even if the wall where there, the air hadn't been replaced. Where am I going?"

That depends on what you feel you need to do first. Restore the Flos or reconnect with allies.

"How do I get to you, my friend?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, Romeo, wake up!" a female says as sting of being slapped rouses Brent.

"Oow! What the hell?" Brent says locking eyes with an amazon blonde.

"I wouldn't get on his bad side. He lasted over an hour with Vex. You saw what she looked like." Honey cautioned.

"How long?" Brent asked with a dry mouth.

Honey stepped to his side holding a glass of water. "About two hours total. The other three requested are here and ready to be escorted to the appointment."

"You wanna put that sexy love muscle back in your pants while you're at it. It's very distracting." the blonde said with wink.

Brent looked at his lap after up ending the glass of water. His mind glitched at what he saw. His manhood was much larger than it had been when he dressed this morning. In its current flaccid state, it looked larger than when he had been hard before Vex sucked him dry.

Shaking his head, he quickly tucked it back into his pants. He took stock of his surroundings. Honey walked behind her desk. The blonde licked her lips watching his every move. Standing just behind her was a coco-skinned goddess and a lithe white-haired angel.

"There is a carriage out front. Introductions can wait. Let's get going, it's ten-thirty. You said before midnight, did you not." Honey said closing a briefcase. "Lena, if he has trouble walking, help him."

Brent got to his feet shakily. Once a hand gripped the underside of his arm keeping him upright on his walk to the carriage. He was the last to climb in and was forced to sit between the angel and goddess.

"Drive on." Honey called out the door before latching it. "So, sir Sam, this is Lena. To your left is Orchid, to your right is Echo. All meet your clients' requirements."

"When did the first Lady arrive at the client's manor?" Brent asked.

"Before nine, sir." Honey answered respectfully.

"Thank you." Brent said.

The ride wasn't long but the silence did have the ladies at his sides fidgeting. The doors to the manor stood open and the Count standing on the landing waiting for them. He looked anxious from Brents point of view.

"He looks eager. Guess we won't have trouble enjoying ourselves." Lena said.

"You're such a fuck slut, Lena." Echo said in a thick husky accent.

"Proper behavior ladies. It isn't too late to replace anyone of you. And keep in mind this event will reflect on your house ranks. Behave badly, it will cost you. Understood?" Honey stated with firm authority.

"Mr. Jordan, you have done well." The Count says as he steps from the carriage.

"Thank you, sir. The others you requested." Brent says helping each from the carriage.

"Oh, I think she will be a spirited round two." The Count said leering at Lena.

"Count, we have business to discuss before anything like that will happen. And I would like to see Feather at once." Honey said with an icy edge to her voice.

"Lester, show Mr. Jordan and the other ladies to the library.

If you will follow me, madame, Feather is resting in the parlor." The Count says waving them into the manor.

Honey was impressed by the decor of the manor. It was elegant without being gawdy or losing its utility. There wasn't the usual gross display of wealth. Even the servants seemed to enjoy their duties. Even offering a smile for the Count as he passed.

He opened the door for her himself. He didn't carry himself like he was above them. Feather was laying on a couch with a blanket over her. She still seemed to be quivering.

"She enjoyed herself. She asked for you. I'll give the two of you a chance to talk. Nothing said here will ever leave this Manor." He said before backing out of the room and closing the door.

Honey dropped the briefcase and knelt at her side, "Alica, are you alright. Were you drugged?"

"No, nothing like that. I lost count of my orgasms after thirty. Oolox is a pleasure demon. But in a good way. Tender, passionate, unbelievable. He's a magic fuck box full of orgy and you're the only guest. I've had three other orgasms lying here trying to catch my breath. It was fucking amazing. I wanna do it again. The Count said I could but not for a day or two." Alica rambled happily.

"Oolox? Only one man made you feel like this?" Honey asked in disbelief.

"Not a man... a pet sex mimic. So gentle." Alica said with a mew and moan having another minor orgasm aftershock.

"Were you forced?" She asked.

"No, nothing like that. I was told. It was my choice. It wouldn't touch me until I gave it permission. He... he's not an it. Oolox the sex box." Giggled as she said the last part.

Honey watched Alica slide off into slumber. She stood, grabbed up her briefcase, and stalked to the door. Pulling the door open her anger waned finding the Count and two maids standing on the other side.

"Did she answer everything you needed to know?" The Count asked.

"Yes." Honey answered.

"You two keep watch of Ms. Feather. IF you would like to meet him, Oolox is across the hall." The Count said gesturing at an office door.

"He can speak?" Honey asked.

"He communicates. But without Hoax, I wouldn't call it speech."

"Introduce me." Honey said sternly, curious why a woman would let such a thing touch her, much less enjoy it so fully.

Count Trezilian nodded and stepped across the hall. He opened the door and walked in before her. "Oolox, Feather's big sister wants to meet you."

Clomp clomp.

"Come in Honey." He said.

"Older sister?" Honey asks.

"His kind don't understand titles like boss or madame. But are aware of family and respect it." He answered.

She looked around and saw an ornate box. She jumped when it shifted position. The Count giggled but put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. Oolox, this is Honey." He said.

Oolox scooted closer, sniffed the air, and purred.

"Hello Oolox." She said feeling childish talking to a box.

CLick click click.

"He's still hungry." the Count admitted.

"Hungry?" she asked.

Clomp clomp, rumble.

"He has just come out of hibernation. Hence seeking out your services. The ladies of the house staff would hardly be a snack. But ladies with practice in sexual arts have more stamina and therefore more sexual energy to share." The Count said.

"He's that good?"

Clickity-clickity clomp rumble.

"Haven't seen a displeased woman leave his company ever."

She giggled despite herself. "Nice meeting you Oolox. I'll send you another friend in a few minutes."

"Did you want meat, Oolox?" The Count asked the box.

Thump.

"You let me know when you're ready." James said sternly.

Click click.

"Shall we move to the library, miss." the Count said opening the door for her.

They went to the other side of the house to get to the library. When they walked in, she came to a halt. All three of her girls were nude and being checked over by two younger mage girls.

"What do you two think?" The Count asked, un wavered by the seen before him.

Ses nodded, "Let Orchid go next."

"Why not me?" Lena whined.

Anka shook her head. "That's why."

"You're over eager. If Oolox gets over excited, he could injure you. He's empathic by nature. Not reading you clearly could lead to accidents." Ses said.

"Ms. Orchid, if you'd care to meet him now?" Renfro asked cordially.

"So mysterious." Orchid chirped.

"He's fun. Feather said he's amazing. Have fun." Honey said.

"Can we talk to her?" Echo asked excitedly.

"Robes." Ses says "You may be comfortable running around unclothed but we've pushed the sensibilities of the house staff far enough."

"Yes ma'am." Lena said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I could barely think straight as I walk into the Trezilian mausoleum. I was starving. It hit me as I stepped into the main camber. Give rise to the question, was it me or Hoax.

Yes

"Funny."

Get me out and we both can feast.

Hoax was right about magic. It felt thin, or more to the point elusive. Hoax had taken control of the crew to strip the ship of major magical parts and hide them away with him.

"You'll have to apologize for that."

I did and they agreed.

"You're always so ill prepared." A feminine voice jibed.

Jinx, you're here!

"I go by Vex these days. Tools." She says handing me a pry bar and mini sledge. "You don't look so hot. White hair doesn't suit you."

"My hair is white?" I ask.

"What no time to check a mirror?" she quips.

"Hoax, food, mirror, ship, and plan for tomorrow. Thirty years is a lot longer than I had planned for. I'm not sure I won't rapidly age to make up the lost time. So enough with the sarcasm." I say putting some muscle to the pry bar.

The lid of the sarcophagus finally opened. Pushing it to the side I looked in only to find ship parts. "Where's Hoax?"

I'm under the parts.

"Why are you under the parts?" I asked.

It was more comfortable.

"I brought a hold. And it still works." Jinx states taking what looked like a door knocker from her belt pouch.

"Well open it up."

She steps over closes the doors and places the knocker on them.

Knock knock knock, "Cock orgy." The doors glow.

She swings the doors open and instead of the small courtyard a large room can be seen. It is cluttered with stuff. Shelving with books, several chairs, and racks of clothing.

"Is that stuff from the ship?" I ask lifting a mana generator.

"Some of it is. The rest is mine. It has been thirty years. In all that time you think I never shopped?" She said stepping into the room. "Lay the parts out on this table." She continues before pushing the contents of the table onto the floor.