Claiming the Skies Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventure into a world of magic and flying ships.
12.3k words
4.61
4.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

Readers this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or in the hereafter is purely coincidental. I reserve the right to all content here in. That said, this story is loosely base in a D-n-d/Steampunk theme, to which I have no ownership. The story at present is skeletal and character development will progress with the story line. I will update this story as I can. Enjoy.

Claiming the Skies: Reawakening Chapter One.

Darkness... I feel nothing, no pain, not even temperature. It is as if I were no longer part of my own body. I could feel a wealth of knowledge in my head but no memories of how it got there. I should have a name but that seems to have been denied me as well.

Sigils, symbols, formulae, and mystical equations roll across the center of my mind any time I try to actively recall anything. I still myself in the hopes something would be revealed in a more meditative state. It starts with a smell of feminine arousal.

For the all that is holy, tell me I am not going to be reborn as an infant. Image after image of women cross my mind. Some even feel they have names tugging at my perception. All are sexual in context, not to mention from my point of view.

The scent became thicker. In front of me a round plane shimmered open. In the plane an image of two young naked women appeared. They were passionately kissing each other on their knees. Each with a hand nestled between the others thighs. The one to my perceptual left was sandy blond, well-toned, and tan skinned form head to toe. The one on the right had light brown hair with red undertones.

"Ses.. Are you sure we're alone?" The blond asks pulling away from the kiss allowing a better view of her friends' creamy skin and curvier frame.

"No one knows about this place. How could they?" Ses replies leaning forward to resume their make out session.

"They know us. We could be scried." The blond says reaching over the side of the bed on which they kneeled.

"I put a barrier on this room when we came in. You watched me do it. Plus, this whole ship has been magically sealed for years." Ses says beckoning to be touched once more.

"Don't stop on my account." I mumble under my breath.

Both women freeze.

"You heard me?" I ask watching them intently in the floating image.

"WHO ARE YOU?" the blond growls brandishing a curd wand as she jumps to her feet.

"I don't know, yet... Ses put up a barrier that blocks magic on a sealed vessel. If I had to venture a guess at this moment, I'm the ship." I say only half believing it myself.

"You know my name?" Say asks timidly.

"It's what the blond called you when asking if the two of you were alone. Perhaps the two of you could introduce yourselves and answer a few questions. Or just go on about your pleasures and I will keep my mouth shut." I say.

"Why would you care, if you're the ship?" The blond asks.

"Anka put that done. It may be right. I've been here many times but never put up barriers." Ses says reaching to hold Anka's arm.

"So, this is the secret place you come to hide in?" Anka asks looking into Ses's eyes, lowering the ward.

"I'm male, to answer your question. Hide? From what? How long have you been coming here, this room?" I ask trying to get some context to the other things sealed in my memory.

Both look each other over, giggle, and flop back on to the bed.

"SO, mister ship, I've been sneaking into this room for three years or so. As far as hiding... look at us. I've been lusted after ever since setting foot in the academy dorms. Kings Bay, mecca of trade, learning, and power. I am a student. Sesselic Trezilian." she says swinging her legs further apart.

"Ses..?" Aska whined.

"He's a ship, who's he going to tell?" Ses says letting her left-hand dip to her wetness, as her right snaked over Anka's thigh.

Anka gasped as Ses slid fingers between the folds of her swollen pussy, "Anka Tes Fretero, working student, kinda." She breathed.

As I was about to ask further questions, more of my surrounds began to materialize. "Pleasure to meet you both." I say as a frame forms around the window I am viewing them through.

My words go unacknowledged as their attention turns to back to each other. Hands caress flesh, lips join, and moaning issue from both of them. My surroundings manifest rapidly, in an obvious amount equal to the shared arousal of the young ladies in the window. Tantric Magic, I thought to myself.

The window went dark making the other manifestations around me more obvious. Bookshelves, panels of switches and gauges, along with a group of six windows. Two high by three wide centered on the wall opposite the round one I had seen the girls through. Before I could adjust to the new surroundings everything went black again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Pel'Therous glided on the evening wind towards the Kings Bay Airship depot. Her crew set to their tasks awaiting the order to make port. The Pel'Therous hadn't been to this port in eight months and many of the crew called it home. The signal flags flew in the breeze and the captain bellowed his orders to moor in slip twelve.

"Be at the ready men. Lively with the ropes. You louts put anymore scuffs on this hull and I'll throw you over the railing." he yelled in mock anger.

Kings Bay was the mecca of trade in the central continent. It hosts the largest airship dock, three traditional seaports, and rail yards for the two largest transport companies, Ellsworth and Tremis-Grey. Schools of every magical discipline had a tower over the city skyline. Captain Phillips looked to the docks with a hollow expression. Brent Jorden stood on the empty dock briefcase in hand.

"The bloody man's always one step ahead of everyone else." Phillips grumbles half under his breath.

Once docked Phillips walked down the gangplank.

"Captain, have you gathered all the materials I requested?" Jordan asked.

"No greetings, just straight to business." Phillips growled stepping to the dock.

"Welcome back Captain, my need for answers stems from things here in the Bay shifting. The Trade Guilds have stepped up the aggressive trade and the Nobility have taken heavy losses in revenues. It's starting to effect the Magic Schools and we all know what happens when the schools flex their political influence in the city." Jordan explained falling into step with the captain.

"Trade hasn't been unusual anywhere else in the realms." Phillips commented. "Point of note, we were able to secure everything you requested. Far under budget by a wide margin."

"Good for us, but that doesn't fall into the realm of the common textiles and commodities. Wheat, rice, and corn have tripled in cost in the twenty weeks. Many of the other markets have seen ripple effects from these increases." Jordan says flatly.

Phillips steps over to the Dock Masters office. Jordan waves over the dock crew to start the unloading. The sight of two women sneaking out of the restricted gate catching his attention. Both young and wielders of some magic revealed by his Auric sight. Both obscured by magic making their identities plain to the point of almost featureless save the curvy figures and clean complexions.

"Well Jordan, you have a month to plan." says Phillips stepping to Jordan's side.

"Month?" Jordan inquires losing sight of the women.

"Repair and maintenance on the Pel' can get underway at the start of the week. This crew has done well not to rattle the haul when docking, no major weather events, and our luck avoiding raiders has been blessed in my opinion." Captain Phillips says as he starts back towards the ship.

"With your profit share and commission, you stand to make quite a bit of money. Any plans on how to invest it?" Jordan asks still trying to catch sight of the two women again.

"I will keep my own council in that regard. What are you looking for? You were all business just a moment ago." the captain asks trying to follow Jordan's line of sight.

"Two magically concealed women. Rather out of place out here on the docks." Jordan answered before thinking about it.

"Well, you are a red-blooded male after all." Phillips chided giving Jordan nudge with his elbow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ses closed the door to her chambers and let out a quivering sigh. Her tryst with Anka had been pleasurable yet still unfulfilling. In felt as if her orgasms, thou pleasurable, ebbed almost as she had them, leaving her wanting rather than sated.

The ship talking had changed the mood of things. In her many excursions to the ship in the last three years it had never spoken. She had explored every part of it, and having done so knew it was stripped bare. What little bedding and stuff in what she thought the captain's room she had brought there herself.

Her mind raced with all the girlish fantasies about the ship. Being the Captain's toy, Princess enthralled by the pirate Captain, and more resent being the captain having her way with her cabin girl. She shuddered realizing that is the real reason she had taken Anka on the ship. Not that Anka would have minded if she had known. They were quite happy with each other as lovers.

Three and a half years they have been sneaking off with each other. Not that a man's touch was unwanted by either of them, just inadvisable while studying in the magic schools. Many times has a young mage girl given up her virtue only to find it stripped her of all but her most basic of magics.

Knowing this her and Anka became friends. Just to remind each other of the consequences at first. Becoming lovers for each other as their relationship and drives became stronger. It rattled her to realize taking Anka on the ship to have fun had woken the ship. If loss of virtue could steal away her magic, could orgasmic release revive-unseal-recharge enchanted objects.

She couldn't help but grin as she thought about which of her fellow students had "enchanted" objects she could test this theory on. As devious as her thoughts were, she'd have to be careful about how to go about it. Getting caught would be, bad? If it didn't work, damaging to her standing in the class?

"These are thoughts for tomorrow." She said to herself as she ready herself for sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sir, Master Renfro has searched for the intruder but has found nothing." Lester blurts as the Count comes through the manor's front door.

"Intruder?" Count Trezilian asks heavily pushing his brief case into Lester arms.

"Your privet office, sir." Lester says juggle the bag and falling in step behind the Count.

James Trezilian stalked through his home. His eyes targeting artifacts in every room he passed. Turning the corner to his privet office he held his hand up to Renfro to hold of his questions.

"When did it begin and how long did it last?" James asked looking into his office.

Ren stood to attention, "Just after seven last night. It lasted for three and a half hours approximately, sir."

"Is there any sign of disturbance anywhere else in the house?" James asks stepping into the office.

"None sir." Ren says, "The grounds are secure. Nothing else has be seen on heard in the Manor."

"Ren, stay. The rest of you out." James said looking down at the gouge marks in the hardwood floor.

James tracked the path of destruction in this office. The large ornate chest appeared to have been launched off of its shelf across the room. It now rested several inches into the opposing wall, about a foot off the ground. The floor's scars were sword tip precise and converging. Much like claw marks.

"Oolox?" James asked in a hushed tones stepping closer to the chest in the wall.

CLOP-CLop.. the lid tapped of its accord.

"IF he's awake..." Renfro breathed.

"Don't say another word. Just help me get him out of the wall." James snapped.

Clop-clomp-click clomp.

James crossed to one side of the chest and Renfro grabbed the other. Two good heaves and Oolox rattled out of the wall. Once on the floor the check scooted out of their hands. It settled in a spot behind the desk, clicking fervently.

"Look away." James said grabbing Renfro's arm and looking at the floor.

The kaleidoscope of color made James dizzy for a moment. The rustle of paper and groan of the desk being moved across the floor begged attention, but James kept his eyes down. Renfro fell heavily against him, on his unconscious trip to the floor. James gritted his teeth and waited.

Click-tap tap tap clickity click.

James looked up. The desk was returned to its customary position in the room with a stack of papers on it. A Celtic throne stood behind his desk in place of his typical office chair. He stepped to the desk and examined the stack of pages.

The first was a penned drawing of a young women he didn't recognize. The second was of his daughter. Next was the both of them wearing little engaged in a passionate kiss. He was leery about turning the next page. He half snorted as a chuckle burst from him. On the page was a cartooned chest with eyes sticking a long tongue between the legs of three women standing in a conga line. The rest of the numerous pages were highly detailed, anatomically accurate drawings of pussies.

Tick-tick-tick thomp.

"You want pussy?" James asked bewildered.

Thump thump clop.

"But this is my daughter." James says holding that drawing towards the chair. "I won't let you eat her."

The chair made no sound.

"What?" James asked, "I need to understand what you mean Oolox."

Once more no sound came from the chair.

James turned to walk from the room and the flash of color danced in the room. He steadied himself letting the wave of vertigo pass. Turning back to Oolox, it was once again a chest. On the desk a cartoon of an overstuffed trunk sitting next to a group of naked women in blissful repose.

James facepalmed.

Tick clop click-click thump tick.

"Ok, I get it. Still not sure about letting you lick my daughter. When I get the chance, I am so having a conversation with your father." He grumbled as he turned to the door, "Pimping for a pussy obsessed mimic. 27 years and I'm back to square one. Lester!"

"Sir?" responded the butler, nearly jumping out of his skin.

"First, have Renfro carried to his room. Second, set up the writing desk in the library. Third, get Brent back here now." Count Trezilian ordered as he snatched the briefcase from Lester. "No one enters this room without my permission, no one!"

"What about Renfro?" Lester asks pointing into the room.

"Shit!" James yelled.

"Sir?" Lester said stepping back quickly.

"Take this and set up the library." James says handing the briefcase back.

James grumbles stepping back into the room. He leans down grabbing Renfro under the arms and lift-drags him out into the hallway. He turns back into the office, stalks to the desk, and grabs up the pictures of his daughter and her friend.

"Hey, Oolox, you think you could tidy up this room? How you going to impress the ladies in a wrecked room?" James asked before stepping out the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Something had changed. The black was no longer empty. Even thou the window had gone still it offered some illumination. Thoughts and memories still seemed hazy but, magic formula flooding had stopped. I felt bipedal, two arms and legs, putting to rest Ses's theory of me being the ship itself. Following that logic, I felt bonded to the ship and therefore somehow sealed into it.

This raised a number of questions. Foremost of these would be, how long have I been here. Next would be, was this done to me or self-inflicted. This might be easier if I could remember my name. Maybe my name could wait. I focused on the wall of switches and gauges trying to find the name of the ship.

"Oppressive Bitch" I say out loud.

Indicators light up. Not very many are green, most are amber, and the few remaining are an angry red. As I look over the panel, I find three that are still dark. The symbols under the first read polarization field. Second dark indicator is the bridge control interlock.

"This doesn't sound good." I muse to myself out loud. "SO, what does that make you?" asking the last dark display.

Extra-dimensional stabilizer. The moment the comprehension of the words reached my mind a flood of memory swept me away. I relived the five years building this ship in the span of thirty seconds. I fell to my knees holding my head. The memory came with feelings, yearnings, hunger, and understanding. What it did not reveal was a name, of the ship or my own.

It did give me a bitter truth. I was on a timer. Unless a mana source is hooked to the ship in the next 36 hours, I would be once again tossed back into dark oblivion. Only this second trip would likely be one way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Brent Jordan cussed inwardly as he started up the steps of Trezilian Manor. He had put in his full day. Lining up brokers for the Pel's cargo, set duty schedules, and all the rest of the day-to-day paperwork. He was only half startled when the door was opened for him before reach it to knock.

"Mr. Jordan, welcome." Lester said half bowing.

"The Count's message sounded life or death." Brent said coldly.

"This way sir." Lester says waving his hand toward the right hallway.

Brent nodded thou somewhat confused. The Counts business office over looked the garden. That would be the last door down the left hall. Even more disconcerting was be shown into the library. The tables were set with maps and dusty folios.

"Ah Brent, I need you to get me some prostitutes." The Count said barely looking at him.

"You want me to what?" Brent asks in complete bewilderment.

"Prostitutes, 4 of them. Vocal, fuck your balls off working girls. I don't care what color their hair is, or their skin for that matter but their pussy must be pretty." James says matter of factly in front of the house maids and staff.

Brent stood there slack jawed silent. A loud grumble from his stomach brought James eyes to him.

"Was that you?" James asks pointing at him.

Brent just nodded.

"Lisa get him some food. Brent, I need you to pull yourself together. Time is not on my side in this situation." James says.

"Here are some examples." Renfro says offering a handful of papers to him as he passes him.

Renfro looked beaten. Never had the man-at-arms been anything less than impeccable. Even in training the men had an air of properness. His appearance of having been in a bar fight after a three-day binder culled his demand of answers.

"When?" Is all Brent could think to ask.

"As quickly as possible." James said going back to looking over the maps on the table.

"All 4?" Brent asked as a serving girl headed him a roll stuffed with meat and cheese.

"Get one here now and three others as soon as possible. Definitely before midnight." James said looking him in the eye.

Brent once again lost his comprehension. Here was pain and fear in the Counts typical unwavering steely gaze. Count's very posture showed the signs of barely contained panic. TO say nothing of the Count wearing his firearm on his hip while standing in his own home.

"You're still here?" James asks shaking him out of his inner turmoil's.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why are you here?" Anka asks seeing Ses standing at the door of her room.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers