All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 41-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Jack Coffey needs to die

Another GREAT chapter 5 stars is never enough for your work. But please tell me that Jack Coffey will meet his demise soon. Please let it be Werewolf justice that finally gets him.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Intense Chapter

Does the doggie die if a werewolf bites him? Also, why not just grab the injured cop's jacket and pass it around the room full of women at Arrowhead? That way you don't have to parade a bunch of women through his hospital room (like that's not going to be noticed or anything).

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago
I have only one complaint

And my complaint is that I read your chapters too fast. They’re so good, I wish they’d come out faster, but I’d much rather have you keep up your quality of writing than try to churn out masses of stuff. Love your work, keep it up!

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
* * * * * PN

I see it coming; a Werewolf / Nudist resort. PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How will part wolf exploit this cliff hanger

Well I’ve heard of speed dating but Lol every adult she wolf in the world to pass through the cops hospital room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dietary needs

Love your writing, but sandwiches and fries is not a dietary staple. Fehitas(sp) ...

Check out menus on line. Something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovin' it

Another amazing chapter in this story. I can never get enough.

I feel sad for the dog that was bit and hope he survives.

Would a picture be enough to attract the mate or does it have to be in person? Like someone else said: what about clothing he wore?

I find it ironic that it was the ex chairman who exposed everyone and while evading police capture.

Can't wait for the next chapter in your story. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay PW

With Colletta safely on her way to Washington, please allow Frank to find and deal with Coffey on his own. I will accept either death or capture and imprisonment of Coffey. But, a quick death seems to good for his crimes. I also know that Frank can take the old fool. There will be a lot at stake in your next post and I know you will resolve this with your usual flare. Thanks again for all your wonderful story telling.

els

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago

The ‘used clothing’ thing is actually used in the Were Wars series (at least it’s mentioned that it eventually gets set up, it’s a bit irrelevant to the plot), but I think in this case, they’re not trying because they’re expecting him to be taken as a choice mate, not a fated mate. Personally, I’m expecting him to end up with the Luna, but it could happen that he is a fated mate for someone, in which case they might think of trying the ‘send out the dirt laundry’ thing. I really appreciate that PartWolf doesn’t take ideas from their other stories unless it seems natural for the characters to think of it. In this case, the werewolves are pretty set in their ways and meeting other wolves in person is *how it’s done* so no one has really tried to improve on it (at least, not yet).

partwolfpartwolfover 4 years agoAuthor
The clothing thing won't work

because his mate needs to claim him immediately, not just recognize him. It does no good to him if he's dead before she arrives. Plus, as a second chance mate and human, it may not be as immediate. The attraction was there for Colletta but it wasn't until he fought for her that her wolf accepted him.

The fringe benefit is a chance for all of them to find another, even if it isn't Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lots of plot twists & style changes

I like the character development and the story line shifts from action to romance. You have even thrown in some interesting technology usage. This is a great series.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Shit this is intense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Luna has a way of putting the right person in the right place at the right time. "

So that's why they keep having all those corrupt council members.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a miracle this hasn't happened before. A pack wolf may care enough about friends and family to die rather than risk exposure, but why should any of the rogue wolves do that?

Also that whole "turn an army of humans" idea is basically flawed as they would have no reason to be loyal. Alpha command only works as long as they are part of the pack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES