All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 51-55'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Rough cliffhanger there. Very scary. I hope Coffey's head gets exploded pronto.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
WTF?! What a chapter!

Omg I hope Rori doesn't shift it will mean her babies die *insert crying face* I hope the kill Coffey he can only blame himself yet places it on other people.

As always you're writing is fantastic! 5 stars

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago
The fan is good and covered

Because that’s a lot of shit hitting it all at once. Excellent chapter, I loved it!

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020over 4 years ago
I'm really hoping you have a way to save the babies!

I really liked your way of saving Heather's babies in an earlier chapter, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that you have a way to save Rori's and the other pregnant women's babies too. I absolutely do NOT want Coffey to win anything in any way!!!

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 4 years ago
How!!

Omg how can you stop there?!

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Don't Like the way your taking this story unless???

I'll give you 5 stars for the intrigue you have built. Please Luna save the babies and kill the pile of wolf shit known as Jack Coffey. May Luna guide your writing in future chapters Partwolf.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 4 years ago
Next chapter....

Ok you made me do it.. if the next chapter isn't out in two days , Jack Coffey is going to be skinned and nursed backed to health, then gutted, and have his toes crushed, then im going use the fillet knife I got for Christmas.... it's up you partwolf... What say you... leave me hanging will you.....😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damned if you Damned if you Don't.

But they did. Now while the pups being saved through the shifts would be nice and all. Think of how vulnerable the lose of those pups will make these "monsters" look. Would not be the first time, a writer used the public lose of a "monsters" loved one(s) to get humans to let them ALL live in peace. Well mostly.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago

I just had a thought. If Kathryn’s wolf was so atrophied (or dormant, perhaps), I doubt she would’ve reacted to a simple choice mate. Does that mean Mark is her fated mate? Her previous mating was a (forced) choice mating and, given Carson’s fated mate’s reaction, those don’t erase the connection you have like in the Last Shewolf. I feel like her wolf would only have taken over that quickly for a fated mate. Interesting implications if so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WT***"

Part Wolf, you are going to give me a heart attack with these cliff hangers. I pray pray pray Rori finally gets to have her justice. Preferably excruciatingly painfully slow. And that the babies are saved.

wil2085wil2085over 4 years ago
sigh

ok the blood curse came from 1 specific family. the king, the queen, and their children. working from a genetics viewpoint every single were can follow their bloodline to that specific family. so somebody please explain how Rori is the last female direct descendant of the king.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago

@wil2085 I believe that Rori is the last firstborn female descendant of the king. As in her ancestors may have had younger sisters, but those younger sisters wouldn’t be blessed like Rori is. That’s why back in Treasure, when Rori and Chase are mating, Chase mentions that them mating gives him a bit of protection, because if she gets pregnant with a female child and then miscarries, it would end the blessing, because the firstborn female would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice touch

Heather Rhoades is pregnant and not able to shift back. The babies will be fine, right? Chase will be the voice of Arrowhead until she delivers.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holy shit I hope the baby's will be fine I am crying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES