Clair Conner Ch. 05

Story Info
More bondage sex, with a grim twist.
1.8k words
4.26
14.1k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

No Mardi Gras in Brazil

It was way too early for Mardi Gras in Brazil, but I didn't expect that we would experience it, in any case.

We would only see the far Eastern shore of Brazil, and there was no opportunity to get to the exterior of the ship, while we were in port.

The only way to get into the water from our section of the ship, was to go past the propellers, so we had to be at full stop, or we had to get to another section of the deck, while in site of land.

We were on lock down, as soon as we got near the port. The sea anchor was set, and the launch was sent for more provisions.

Just because we were at anchor and at port, we didn't stop servicing our crewmen. They rarely got to go ashore for partying, it was one of the disadvantages of having on board entertainment, but it also meant that disease did not make it on board.

They did not alter our schedule much though, in spite of the crew having more time on their hands they still only had 20 minutes twice a day, and a full night every 2 weeks or so.

My favorite crewmen had to be Glenn and Andy. I let them share their nights, so I saw the both of them once a week, together for the night.

They were not gay, as far as I could tell, but they were considerate of me and each other, when we were having sex.

They were good lovers too.

On their night I could count on multiple orgasms followed by a great sleep.

I had them trained to give me good head in the morning shower too, so they were by far my favorites.

My favorite officer was also easy to name.

Samuel was the Purser.

He paid for and confirmed all purchases. If I could get him on my side, I could easily get a message out.

He was a good lover too. Gentle, considerate and willing to work to satisfy his female partner. What more could a sex slave ask for? Also, he would come to my cabin for our night of pleasure, and he went back to his own cabin when he was finished, which was usually after an hour of intimacy.

By now all of the ladies were taking care of their turns with Clive's monster dick, but I found myself looking forward to his visits.

The orgasms that he could give a woman were legendary.

Now that he was getting regular sex, he was very gentle and patient. Geegee had been there for all three of my cohorts to keep Clive from ripping them or burning them with the friction of a tight fit.

Even now he would spend 15 minutes just to get it into Jane, and then just pulse maybe a quarter of an inch of movement. Clive would just stare into Jane's eyes and shake. Sixty seconds later she was crying out in orgasmic bliss, which would push him over the top and his dick would start pumping. Then with the jets pulsing Jane would have another orgasm and sometimes it would string into a third or fourth.

For me he would do strokes of at least 8 inches, bouncing lightly off my cervix, and, when done doggy style, his balls would tap on my clit and that would set me off. I usually didn't calm down until he pulled his wanker out. He was still not allowed to spend the night with the other three, but Geegee accepted that I could protect myself, as any good hooker could.

For Clive's first all nighter, we started in the shower. Clive may be in his forties, but his body is ageless. Tight abdominal muscles, trim hips and a fine ass. Add in a ten inch cock with 3 inch diameter, and he is an eyeful!

I asked him about his family, and I could see how much he missed his wife and two daughters. One was my age, the other two years older.

As I filled my mouth with his Could this man be my route off of this ship?

I vowed to be patient.

"So how do you make love with your wife Clive, give me some details," I asked, between my first orgasmic climax and my second.

"She often would meet me at the door naked," he confided. "That did not end when the babies started arriving, she continues to follow that practice to this day." "She seldom wears clothing around me," he said, and she is constantly grabbing my cock, either through my pants or naked, she is forever fondling my pecker."

From that day on, when we had an appointment, I always met him at the door naked, and although we were making love a lot, I still grabbed his cock whenever I could. Even if I saw him in the hallway, I would walk up to him, with our eyes locked, and rub his giant dong through his work pants. Sometimes he would lean down and give me a kiss, other times he would just smile.

One time a co-worker suggested that he was my sweetheart, and I grabbed him by the groin, pushed him against the wall, and brought my mouth to his ear.

"If you could make me cum six times in your 20 minute break, I would grab your cock more often too," I purred, and licked his neck to show I was being nice. I gave the guy a little squeeze and winked, then walked away.

The Port Authority came on board the second night, and two of us got to dine with them. I thought that it might be an opportunity to get a message off board, but they were more corrupt than our own people.

These two dignitaries took Amanda and me into the exercise room and gave our bodies a real workout. They were obviously used to the sex slave concept, cause they treated us like slaves, as the one guy with a long one, forced his cock down Amanda's throat, causing her to vomit on the deck. At that point we switched partners, so that I could handle his long dong with my more experienced throat.

We satisfied them well enough, as we got priority at the fueling terminal.

Departure from Brazil was quiet and efficient. Bribes had been paid, and we were headed for South Africa that very day.

Three days in, Geegee put up a notice about another bondage day. She claimed that many of the crewmen preferred their sex that way, but I suspected that she just liked to watch!

This one was on a Wednesday, so there would be no anal.

As I showered I was anxious and horny. These sessions gave me multiple orgasms every time, not the three or four that I get from Andy and Glenn, but a real string of 10 or 12!

Again my two favorite sailors took me to the examination tables, but now there was a subtle change to the equipment.

There was a catch basin to the right of the head rest, and a trough under our butt.

We were now expected to spit out their spunk, if we could, while their overflow at the vagina end was being collected in the trough.

"The lady with the most jizz collected, will get a special surprise!" Geegee announced, then got up on a stool, between Jane and me, to oversee her operation.

Andy and Glenn started right away. They obviously enjoyed the public fucking!

"If you really want your favorite to win, you should pull out, and cum into the trough or basin, but don't spoil it by pulling out too early, Geegee implored.

The next hour went by like it was 10 minutes. I came intensely 4 times, though it might have been 5 or 6 if they didn't have to pull out when they came!

The feeling of their cocks spewing out their spunk deep in my vagina, had been a real turn on, but now it seemed like it was their job to fill a bucket!

The various containers were measured then carefully poured into a big clear plastic pail.

One hour delivered almost a gallon of spunk!

Hour two brought more sailors, as they came off shift, or just got horny.

Going into our last hour, we were not told who was winning, but we were all very busy having fun.

Of course there was less fluid being delivered by now, so we topped out at 2 gallons from about 36 men, and 4 women.

As we were released, Geegee came forward with a clipboard containing the results.

I was sure it was me, but it turned out to be Jane.

She was thrilled... but not for long.

Geegee had two of the strongest men come over to Jane, and she instructed them to lift her up by the ankles.

We were a bit mystified until Geegee picked up a large funnel and had one of our tallest crewmen bring the pail of cum to Jane's upside down body.

She pushed the funnel into Jane's puffy lipped vagina, and had her helper pour the goo.

Geegee got down on her knees, to look Jane right in the eye.

"Surprise," she said, with real pleasure.

The funnel filled and we could only imagine the spunk cascading down on her cervix, then we got to see as it overflowed her vagina and ran down her ass, back, abdomen, arms, chest, and face.

The humiliation was thorough.

In fact it was so thorough, that most of us felt humiliated too.

Geegee and the Captain roared with laughter.

Jane wailed, while Amanda and Ashley quietly cried.

I scanned the crowd to see who thought it was great, and who thought that it had gone too far.

Every officer nodded his head and wore a giant smile, while only half of the crew showed signs that they were pleased.

The four of us headed for the shower, where we tried to console Jane, without getting too much cum on us.

She would have collapsed to the tile floor but Ashley helped her through her sobs.

Then I realized what she needed.

I moved in close, grabbing her in a bear hug, I shared her creamy flesh, rubbing a lot of cum on myself, including my face and hair.

Ashley got the idea, and then Amanda, and they both moved in to help transfer the spunk to themselves, and share the humiliation with our sister.

Then, without disengaging, we sidled over to a good water jet, and cleaned ourselves of the cum, and the undeserved shame.

While the water beat down on us, I used our private moment to convey one thought, then extended it to two ...

"We are going to get free, and we are going to fuck that bitch up!"

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers