Clair Conner Ch. 06

Story Info
Geegee introduces her wards to punishments.
3.1k words
4.23
7.7k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The Crossing

The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed, if not for the courage of the fearless crew...

My daydream was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder, and the blockage of the sun.

"Clair, it's time to head back to your room," Jean Paul instructed me.

He was the Stewart today, responsible for cleaning the dining room, exercise room and sundeck.

"Thanks J.P., I wouldn't want to get another spanking," I replied, thinking about the last punishment that I got for being late to an Officer's bed.

Geegee had me spanked and anally fucked in public.

Humiliation was her favorite form of discipline.

The night she saw me going into the Chief Stewart's cabin 15 minutes late she was with the Captain, and she must have felt like exercising her authority, and demonstrating her discipline in front of her man!

"Ten per cheek and five in the ass for that one Miss Conner!" she yelled down the hall.

I didn't know what she meant at the time, but the Chief, (who is himself quite a bastard) told me that I would be chained on my knees, and I would get caned ten per side, and of course 5 guys would be picked from volunteers to administer the anal.

The next evening I was paraded to the punishment bench, and I was shackled in the kneeling position.

The Captain himself administered the cane.

I was given a bit, and I gripped it firmly with my molars.

A slight flick of the wrist, and a sharp pain went through my right cheek.

He paused perhaps 5 seconds and flicked my left cheek.

Again a sharp pain, but it was gone quickly only to be repeated on the other cheek!

The tempo kept my skin from being desensitized to the shock.

After ten, he called Geegee over to enjoy applying the other ten strokes.

First she walked around me, admiring what was really her own handiwork.

Then she came to my back side and had a good look before rubbing my reddened cheeks with a soft open hand.

She gave my labia a pat, then stood back to administer the second ten.

The first snap came flush across my labia, stinging me to the core!

Five seconds later, she hit almost precisely in the same spot, showing how it was not a miss hit at all.

Thirty seconds later the corporal punishment segment was over, and my vagina was left buzzing somewhere between agony and ecstasy.

Geegee showed how generous and benevolent she was, and personally administered a calming salve to my derriere and my labia.

Then pulled a healthy swipe of lube for my anus.

She slowly and gently pushed it into my butt.

I'm sure she was hungry to see my face, so I looked at a point straight ahead!

I was given a half hours notice so I had completed the usual enema preparation for a backdoor invasion.

Of course Geegee didn't even ask. She just pointed to Rudy, an assistant cook, and he was more than willing to help.

Rudy was such a lover of anal that I don't think he did it any other way.

He had his 8 inches out in a flash and it was solid already.

As the head popped in, he pushed even slower than normal all of the way to the bottom.

Oh. It felt way better than normal.

The slow draw got my full attention on the way out, as the head dragged back, exciting all of the nerves in my poop chute.

He stopped his withdrawal just before the pucker and shifted back to the inbound. He really had this down to an art.

On, he crept, though he did speed up on every stroke.

By the time he blasted, I had completely forgotten about my sore beaver, and wished he would slip it in there!

Disappointingly he shouted in triumph a few minutes later, without bringing any relief for me.

While Rudy was pumping away, Geegee had chosen her second surrogate butt fucker.

Taking him by the hand, they came around to stand in front of me while Geegee got his pecker ready to perform.

Tim had an average sized cock, your basic 6 inches. The problem was that he would stroke away for 20 minutes!

I could hardly even feel it when Tim pushed into my ass after the reaming that Rudy had administered.

Only the slapping of his thighs into my cheeks signaled that he was all of the way in.

People were wandering away when Tim finally emptied his load into my rectum.

Geegee's next punisher was a General Machinist with a 7 inch penis, and he was not a friend.

He liked to brutalize Jane with his long fat cock and big appetite, but he seldom bothered with me. I think that my friend Clive had a word with him.

This time he slammed into me at full speed.

While the head was not as oversized as other monsters, it still hurt me when he jammed it into my exit hole.

He blasted it to the ball smacking bottom, then went back only 4 inches, and he started machine gunning my ass!

To complete the contrast with Tim, he only lasted 3 or 4 minutes.

My fourth assailant was Conrad, he was one of my favorites, so I felt confident that he would be gentle.

Geegee again had him ready and he gently pushed it in and pulled it completely back out.

Again, all of the way in, and all of the way out.

It wasn't until he had been stroking for 3 or 4 minutes that I realized that he was making love to me!

He was intent on getting me off!

I am not someone who gets off on anal, though I was getting a lot more experience on this voyage, but I had only had three or four orgasms from anal stimulation alone.

I clicked my mind into 'like' mode, and tried to catch up to Conrad by thinking about the last time Clive had his monster in my pussy.

Of course, Conrad now kicked into high gear as he approached his prize.

When he emptied the fourth blast into my butt I was just breathing hard, but I still felt some disappointment.

The Captain was the finale of course, and I remembered that he was a fairly gentle back door bandit.

His passage was well greased, so Geegee had packaged it in the standard issue sheath.

I bore down on his cock to make up for my stretched out chute.

There was no anger in his pumping action. He was merely enjoying himself.

Through most of the ordeal Geegee had watched my face. She sucked up pain and humiliation like a Vampire sucks blood, so I tried hard not to show any. Of course that just caused her to dream up more stunts and games that would cause us more anguish than simply fucking and sucking away day in and day out.

Enough reminiscing, I had to get back to my room.

I got up from my lounge chair, and J.P. took in my naked body with an open stare.

"We got some nice looking ladies this trip," he said, with unabashed admiration.

"Your, a good one J.P., I would rather be on a desert island with you," I said seductively, and gave him a kiss.

We all enjoyed the crewmen that were like J.P, caring in their lovemaking, and respectful the rest of the time.

Don't get me wrong. When we were being skull raped on our first day, J.P. was in line like everyone else, and with his length, I'm sure he was pushing it down the throats of all 4 of us.

I think that men are more likely to be sexual deviants when their leaders are deviants.

J.P. was right, I had to hustle to get back to my room for the late night crew to get their wake up sex.

The night shift always got 30 minutes to explore our bodies. It was a bonus to reward the graveyard guys.

Each of the girls had to do 2 crewmen, then the officer on call would choose one to enjoy for as much as an hour, but they usually left us alone after one or two orgasms.

The Officer that commanded the Engine Room on nights, was always the same guy, seven days a week. He always had one subordinate that did all of the work, so once in a while he would call Geegee and get one of her wards delivered to him for a quickie during his 'break time'.

Geegee always got a trusted Crewman to accompany the woman that she chose, and it was often me.

On the nights when I slept in an Officers Cabin and they let me go back to my own cabin, after a hummer or a quick lay, Geegee seemed to always know. So, she would volunteer me for the extra duty.

Jerry liked a public fuck.

When we got to the office inside the engine room he usually had his dick out, sitting in his command chair like Captain Kirk.

Geegee would have me mount him right there and he would pump up into me while I ground into him.

Geegee, the other engine man and our security escort would watch as Jerry's 8 beautiful inches of cock disappeared into my cush.

He was not interested in my desires, though he liked it when I was enthusiastic.

Three minutes was long enough most nights.

When I had squeezed out, all of his juices, Jerry would always offer me to his subordinate, who always accepted the offer, since getting a blow job was certainly better than work!

Sometimes I had to blow the security guy too, but the real problem was that it took at least 2 hours out of my sleepy time!

The average hooker was heading for their own bed just when I was taking on my first lover in the shower.

The only way to make up for a night with no sleep, was to nap during the day, which I'm sure Geegee did every day.

We did get to lay down a lot, but sleep was seldom on the agenda!

We were fast approaching the Prime Meridian and Geegee had another celebration fuck in mind.

This time all of the rules were laid out in advance, although I wouldn't put it past that sly bitch to change them on the fly.

We had the chance to pick 6 men each, like picking a baseball team in a neighborhood game.

They would have four chairs set up in the dining hall, and a man from each team would sit in a chair.

The woman would then straddle her man and ride him to an orgasm, then you had to walk ten yards to squat, and drop as much of his cum into a glass jar.

At the end of the hour, the losing woman would get the punishment of 10 per cheek and 5 in the ass.

On the Prime Meridian Day, we had a nice meal of turkey and all the trimmings, including some apple pie.

Then we gathered for the contest.

My five included my favorites Andy and Glenn because they were fast, and fun.

My next choice was the young one J.P. at 18 he could still produce a gusher, and he rebounded quickly.

I had to pass on a few of my favorites just because they were over 40 and their loads just weren't big enough anymore.

Carlo and Tim rounded out my choices, but I didn't get to choose the Officer.

Geegee assigned the officers, and I got Mr. Jones.

Not a bad choice as far as volume is concerned, and I could handle his size. The problem was that his size made it likely that I would not be able to keep his cum in me while shuffling over the ten yards to the deposit cup.

Mr. Jones expected to be in charge of the team, but he bowed to my intimate knowledge of all things 'Cum'.

Youngest to oldest was my lineup.

I had no idea who had the greatest volume, but the young guys can come faster, and maybe slip in for an extra poke near the end of the hour.

J.P. was in our lead-off position, and I saw that my cohorts had chosen younger men too, but they were all less well endowed.

When Geegee announced the start, we all mounted our men and started pumping up and down.

The men were expected to sit there, while we did the moving, but they were instructed to get all of the encouragement they could get from our tits or our lips.

J.P. was fast, even though he usually took his time. He closed his eyes and clamped his mouth on my right breast and I soon had him pumping out his jizz. After a half dozen extra pumps I carefully clamped my vagina muscles and pulled slowly off of his cock.

Gripping myself together, I waddled over to my cup, and planted myself above it and for the second time in 30 seconds J.P's load was dropped, but this time into a glass container.

I was the last one to put their first load in, so I could not daddle .

Back to my next lover.

Tim moaned the hardest, so I thought maybe his load was bigger?

He came quickly too, and I repeated my duck walk and cum drop.

On the way back I noted that we were only 7 minutes into the contest.

I stayed pretty even with the other girls, so when Johan was seated with his cannon ready, the other three seats had Officers being ridden hard already.

Mr. Jones was very excited. He obviously enjoyed public sex.

With a tool that big, and a society infatuated with big cocks, he grew up being confident in his prize cock.

I was plenty lubed, when I pushed down onto his shaft, and I was sure that he would not take long.

I went down on him a bit hard, but my tits where soon in his hands and he was encouraging me by lifting my breasts with a tempo that he liked for fucking too.

One minute later he blasted, and I had to pull back a bit to give his load the room it needed.

I drained him with shallow thrusts of 3 or 4 inches, then I pulled off very slowly, clamping my vagina the best that I knew how.

I could feel my thighs moisten from leakage as I quickly teetered to the cup.

I still felt that the discharge was good, but again, I could not pause.

J.P. was back up, and thanks to our quick Officer, we were back in the hunt.

The first round took 24 minutes for me.

J.P. was at least as fast as his first time, but you can bet the volume was down.

When I got back to the Officer's turn I was worried that he would not be able to finish in the 4 minutes left, but I also figured that Geegee would disqualify us if we pulled a trick like putting J.P. ahead of his turn, so I stayed with Johan.

As I lifted myself onto the Chief Engineer's big wang, I remembered something that Jane had mentioned about him, back when he was hurting people with his angry piston.

Jane had discovered that he liked to have his earlobes rubbed.

I never thought twice about it, but why not?

While he was enjoying a nipple, I started, very gently rubbing his earlobes.

I started right away, so I wouldn't distract him at the wrong moment.

The clock was ticking.

With 60 seconds on the countdown, he started to orgasm, and I decided to give him half a minute to finish.

With 30 seconds left I pulled myself off of his pole, and did a quick waddle over to the cup, just as Jane made what had to be her last passage. My drop was seconds before the clock ran out, but Jane was late and Geegee was there to pull the cup away just as she released her load.

The last blob merely splattered on the stool beneath.

The cups were compared and Amanda's young pussy was the winner, while Ashley had taken too long on her officer, or didn't clamp well enough, or waddle as well.

Ashley was clearly upset, having watched my punishment the week before. I tried to assure her that it only stung for a second, but I think the whole affair had just been too humiliating, and as the loser, it fell on her.

We ended the evening there, with some of us going to Officer's cabins, and some to their own cabin where they would entertain a crewman, for their twice a month conjugal sleepover.

I was due to entertain Mel, the I.T. guy.

He liked me in his cabin.

My night with Mel always started out with oral lessons. He really did want to be a better lover, and he thought his only weakness was in the giving of oral.

If he had asked my opinion I would have said he needed more work on his fucking, but why ask me?!

The truth was, his tongue was too fat and slow to be a great clit stimulator. He needed to learn to use his fingers in combination with the tongue, but he thought that was cheating.

I thought that any woman who had a man that would go down on her for a half hour at a time, was going to coach him on her own, rather than fall asleep, but hey what do I know?

I would just think my sexy thoughts, and hope for an orgasm. Often I would be close enough that I just faked it, and hoped my moisture was enough to support my act.

On this night I was so tired from both the contest and one of Geegee's forays to the Engine Room, that I fell asleep while Mel was working on me with his tongue.

I woke up when he jammed his meat into me.

He was pretty pissed off, so he had slammed it in, and now he was giving me an angry fuck!

After he came I apologized and tried to explain why I was so tired, but he didn't seem mollified, as he said goodnight and rolled over.

I would have to work my way back into his graces. It's funny how 'Pissed Off Mel' was so much better with his cock when he was angry!

At least I got some sleep!

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers