Clair Conner Ch. 04

Story Info
Clair humps her way to Brazil.
2.9k words
4.59
10.7k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

No Special Demons

We were not on a slow boat to China, but it took time to cross the Bermuda Triangle. We didn't run into any ghost ships, but it did get warmer as we approached Puerto Rico.

We were 5 days into our passage, with another 12 to our first port of call in Brazil.

More of the crew were joining us on the sun deck. I'm sure it was our bubbly personalities, but the nudity might have been an incentive.

I felt like I was making some connections among the men but the officers remained immune to my charms.

Mel was the IT guy, and sure enough he had a stash of movies and all the music I could want.

He wanted to learn how to please a woman, sexually, and I was willing to show him. That got me a few perks, but what I really needed was leverage! If he secretly liked boys, I could work with that, or maybe embezzlement from the shipping company? No, not my guy.

Geegee had been nice to me too. She gave me an old pushup bra, that didn't hide anything so it was okay with the Captains nudity rule. It enabled me to use the elliptical machine without my tits hitting me in the back of the head!

Sailors still liked to watch me go through my routine. Sunbathing in the nude was also great for removing tan lines, and there was always a pair of hands available to administer the lotions.

I was learning Spanish, from Carlo, but we had to start with profanity of course.

He always traded his time with the other girls to get time with me right after my exercises. His fetish was sweat, or maybe it was really the deep labored breathing, though that would not be enough. He likes to smell me at my rankest!

He would watch my breasts bounce for 20 minutes, then insisted that I not shower or jump in the pool, which would be my normal move.

No, he did not like me after sex with others, just workout sweat, or the smell of our own intercourse got him so hot, that it made me hot too.

By this point I was 'making love' to half of the crew, like I was their girlfriend. So I got to enjoy some really good sex.

Of course I was still getting laid by the rest of them, with more of a sex slave twist to it, and to tell you the truth, I got off some on that too.

The other ladies found Fridays to be particularly hard cause it was anal day.

Not all crew members liked anal, but when you set aside a day, they are at least curious, then there were the ones that preferred it. They would trade as much as two visits mid week for an extra butt fuck on Friday.

Some people are under the illusion that having regular anal sex will stretch out your sphincter and lead to horrible leakage or worse. The truth is that your muscles become more supple and strong from the action, and if you learn to relax, it can be at least an easy fuck.

Having a sex-pert like Geegee did have it's advantages too.

She knew her crew, and she knew who to watch and stop when they might be hurting one of us. She was also happy to sit in on a session, to coach either person on technique, or lubricant, or when to relax, and when to clench.

Friday morning was enema time. Geegee took great pain to teach us how to use various products to clear out our colons, as well as giving us a high fiber diet on Thursday.

Geegee was the real joker in the deck. She liked to keep us on our toes, so she decided that there would be a bondage party Friday.

The usual schedule was scrubbed, and we were given extra free time after lunch, but the inspection tables that we hadn't even looked at since day one, were cleaned spotless.

We were all instructed to strip and hit the common shower in the men's locker room. We quietly rinsed ourselves, each remembering day one, when we were orally raped for hours on end. By now the leering eyes and wandering hands were just an everyday part of our lives, but the humiliation of being totally at their disposal, was still fresh in our minds.

As we came out of the shower room, two sailors gently took us by the arms and hustled us to our tables.

Glenn and Andy lifted me to my torture bed and strapped me down. At Geegee's insistence we were fully secured and a ring gag was installed in each of our mouths.

She even did an inspection, while the men literally grew in excitement.

When she got to me, she put her middle finger in her mouth, then slowly pushed it into my butt hole.

"They are ready gentlemen, enjoy yourselves," she exclaimed, as she backed away, then she hopped up on the closest chair to have an oversight position.

Glenn and Andy were first, giving me some fantastic oral. Two sets of hands and tongues attacked all of my sensitive parts. They made me tear against my restraints with pleasure, and brought me to a screaming orgasm, which the ring gag barely hindered.

With their loads shot, two men from the kitchen took over. The cook lubed me up then pushed into my anus while an assistant ground away in my mouth. Glenn and Andy stuck around to massage my tits or flick my clit, whatever was available to them.

Again I came, pushing hard at my buckles and cuffs. A big glob of cum was deposited deep in my throat as the assistant toppled into the abyss, then I started to bare down on my anus, and was rewarded by a buildup in tempo, and a hard orgasm from the cook.

I laughed inside, thinking of the cooks cock, and how funny it was to say 'cooks cock' fast four times.

There was a fresh cock for any free holes, so the kitchen help was soon replaced by mechanics and stewards and material handlers by the two's.

We only had two hours of free for all fucking, which seemed like 30 minutes to my oversexed internal clock.

After we were released from our bonds, we all sat on the tables, rerunning the drama in our heads. The kitchen staff had prepared some cold snacks to fill our very empty digestive systems. Shrimp and lobster, cold crab salad, and a deep vat of the best seafood gumbo you could possibly want, with fresh made rolls.

I ate very lightly, knowing that I was sleeping with the Chief Engineer tonight. He was a serious butt-man. Though we could say no to anal after midnight on Friday, I would never say no to that monster of a man.

Geegee feared him, maybe because he was in line to be the next Captain, or maybe because of his insatiable love of a woman's ass.

The first night that Ashley spent with him, her butt was sore for the entire week. No one knows when he slept, cause he pounded into her off and on for hours, and gave her a goodbye fuck that lasted an hour! Three days later, Geegee had to intervene, labeling Ashley's anus as a 'no entry zone', but also advising her on good technique, and on preparation for an afternoon of anal.

Johan Jones was the First Mate and Chief Engineer. His ambition was only matched by his libido.

All three of my cell mates had enjoyed an evening with Mr. Jones as everyone called him.

By that I meant, they cried in pain for half a day, while Geegee moved their schedules around to ease their discomfort with their favorite sailors. Perhaps only giving hand jobs with a few.

I prepared with a butt cream that should keep things moving for a while.

On a hunch, I kept myself formal with this officer, even in the bedroom.

"Good evening Mr. Jones, how can I service you this evening," I asked him the moment he opened his cabin door.

"Ah, Miss. Conner, your presence is enough to please me," he coyly responded with his deep sexy baritone voice, while he turned to invite me in.

"Mr. Jones, I was hoping that we could come to an understanding before the evening continues," I began. "I want you to know that I have never had an anal orgasm."

"I'm quite sure that is true for all of our young ladies Miss. Conner, how are you different?" he inquired.

"The difference is, that I want to learn how to have one, and I'm willing to work with you to have one," I informed him. "Don't you think that it would enhance your experience if you could make a woman cum, maybe even simultaneous with you?" I wondered, ... hoped.

Mr. Jones surprised me with his answer.

He didn't say a word, he studied my face for a while, and then motioned for me to stand before him.

He raised my T-shirt to my shoulders, and I raised my arms to allow him to take it off.

"Pants please, Miss Conner," he quietly said.

I pulled my pants off and he motioned for me to get into the bed.

He then removed his own clothes, revealing his hairless but well toned chest, then his boxers where all he had on as he approached the bed.

I sat there, under a thin cover, waiting for my lover. He pulled his underpants down to the floor and left them there as he swung his body into the bed and under the sheet, sliding along my body.

I didn't get to see it very well, but my impression was not one of great size, so I felt less nervous as he took me into his arms.

Everything moves in stages.

First his lips are on mine, with our tongues playing tag, and his hands pinch and fondle and squeeze my breasts and nipples.

Next his mouth found its way to my nipple, but the roaming tongue keeps moving, so a suckling doesn't happen just yet. He circled the nipple, then flicked the nib, while his hands had moved lower.

Light brushes over my labia suggested a gentleness that had previously not been reported.

"How do we continue from here Miss. Conner?" whispered my new friend.

"What is your goal Mr. Jones?" I replied formally.

"I am being faithful to my wife in Thailand by not entering a woman's vagina," the Chief started, "but I am just a man, and oral sex is often not enough."

The truth is often more ridiculous than the legend, I silently mused.

With that, I realized that this poor slob just didn't know what he was doing back there, and so he just beat it, searching for a release that even he could not achieve.

"I have the perfect solution for you Mr. Jones," I purred, with complete confidence.

"If you let me, I will show you one, of numerous positions that will allow you to remain pure for your wife, but still satisfy your need for comfort," I implored.

He nodded his head.

I moved the cover out of our way, and motioned for Mr. Jones to lay on his back.

I moved to straddle him, and went down for a passionate kiss. Not that I wanted one, but because he needed one!

I forced my tongue into his mouth, but then slowed down my action.

With my hands I search for an erogenous zone on his ears. Not everyone has it, but 1 man in four loves to have his ears touched either softly or roughly.

By this point I knew I had one of those men that respond best to direct penis stimulus, but I could still work with that.

"Okay, Mr. Jones, now I will have you push that cock of yours up into my ass," I instructed him. "Don't thrust, just push until it's in me, I will not resist, but my anus will, so you do have to push to get it in."

His cock pushed a little harder and faster than I would have preferred, but I was ready for it.

When the head popped in, past the sphincter he started to pound upwards hard and fast.

Inside I felt anxious to have the onslaught stop, but I needed to be patient, so I steadied myself, and my resolve.

"Slow the pace now Mr. Jones," I implored, as I bent my torso down until he could play with my tits, while I set the pace on the ass fucking!

I was a fucking genius!

While we couldn't get close enough to get his lips on my nipples, he still enjoyed playing with them, and now he could relax, and enjoy some real companionship.

I kept a steady pace, bringing my ass down on his cock.

I was actually butt fucking him! Just with my butt, his cock.

He had not enjoyed a woman for some time, and the end result was as swift as it was inevitable.

His eyes telecast the orgasm, with a squishing of his eyebrow, and pinching of his whole face.

Then the release was the perfect mix of all at once, and keep the pulse going!

I just kept the same rhythm until he was drained and pulling away.

His arms relaxed from my breasts, and his penis quickly lost it's rock hard frame, and sprang from my butt hole.

"Wow" was my only reward.

We talked for a while though, and I learned about Johan Jones and his family back in South Thailand.

His plan was to do eight more years, then retire, but that meant he only got one month a year to be with his family. If he made it to Captain, he would get to retire at least 2 years sooner.

"We make a baby every year, but I'm never there for the birth," he quietly revealed, "and I love them so dearly, that I will not take any chance on fathering a child with anyone other than my beloved, he confessed.

His eyes were going to my breasts again, and his stiffening cock revealed that the conversation had run its course, and now, mother nature would run Her's.

This time I got on my back, and put my left leg behind my left shoulder.

Three years ago I could have put my right leg behind my right arm too, but that was then. Today I could crab my ankle in the right hand, and bring my ass around, to allow easy entry.

With a pillow under my back, he could just reach my nipples with his child-like lips.

This time he held the reins on the wild beast.

It was what the French call, 'formidable'!

The spasms started below my vagina, but the orgasm took over my entire womanhood within seconds.

My first anal orgasm.

We slept for the next four hours, then I had to get going, to start my day with the early risers.

I still had some time though, and I thought it could be well invested right here.

I moved myself so that I could blow my man, while he had a perfect view of my full womanhood.

This time he was being serviced by a confident hooker, that wasn't desperate to keep him from her ass. I dipped low to get him in all of the way, bouncing my nose off his tummy.

Unlike his past victims, I pushed his legs up, and went down on him like I was raping him.

I forced myself down, pushing his cock down my throat, then up until he was almost out of my mouth, then diving down again, pushing myself to give him the perfect stroke.

He came hard and quick, but I slowly stroked the last of the spasms, and milked him for every drop.

When I got to my Cabin, only minutes ahead of my first appointment, Geegee was there to welcome me.

"The Glenn/Andy boys were kind enough to give me their early spot hon," she explained. "So we should have tea, and a talk."

That afternoon Geegee made a change to the 'Honey Schedule'.

Mr. Jones now had Clair on his schedule for one hour at Eight in the evening,

Mr. Jones also got an email from Geegee, explaining how other girls will follow, with training. Just what the training would involve would stay a mystery to me, but we didn't have that problem any more.

Sure, I had to do Mr. Jones for a few more days, but I was able to really hone in on that anal orgasm, and felt like I could 'find' it again, if my lover was gentle enough.

After Geegee left, I went to the computer and checked the crew roster against my time off schedule, then I emailed an invitation to Andy and Glenn.

"Sorry about the postponement dearies, but I can't wait until tomorrow to make love to the best sailors in the Atlantic. My cabin is open at 5 if either of you is free." Signed Clair with a heart emoji.

Yes, I did look forward to our sex threesomes, but I also wanted to get these two to be my friends. I would use them in any way that I could, but for now, intimacy was a big part of my plan.

In the meantime, we cruised on to Brazil.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers