Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the garage, hoping I would be safe and avoid her. Claire followed me into the garage with only a sheer beach cover-up. She walked right up to me, opened the shirt to expose her naked body. The cover-up fell to the ground. She moved closer, putting her arms around my neck, and pulled me in. Then she gave me a passionate kiss. I responded by slipping my tongue in her mouth. I slipped my hand down and between her legs. She widened her stance to allow me better access. She was extremely wet. I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and rubbed her clit.

"Oh, I like that, don't stop." I added a third finger, "Oh, My, That's, It, don't stop."

Breaking the kiss, I looked into her eyes; Claire's face was one of lust and desire. I broke away, turned, and headed inside. She called out, "wait, I need more. You can't leave me this way."

I stopped and turned around, "Claire, you have been teasing me all day. It's now my turn. I told you I was married to your friend and won't jeopardize that." I then walked off.

It was after 6:00, and I was hungry. There was some fish I had caught yesterday and needed to be cooked. I hadn't seen Claire for hours. I figured she was either sulking or busy with her black buddy.

But I didn't want to be rude, so I called out to Claire. "Claire, Claire, I am going to cook some fish. Do you want some?" I heard the door open, then footsteps as she came down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Yes, I would love to have some dinner. Can I help?"

"Sure, why don't you make a salad, the vegetables are in the fridge and the wine in the cabinet." After a while, the ice seemed to have melted. She was smiling and laughing. We finished dinner, cleaned up, and moved to the living room. Claire sat across from me on the couch. She tucked her feet under herself. The shirt was barely covering her. We talked and drank for some time.

The conversation turned more sexual. She asked me about my sexual preferences. I told her I loved my wife and would. I asked her the same. She told me that she had been with 2 women and enjoyed it. Also, she never has had anal intercourse except for last night but would like to try it with the right guy. She told me more; she wanted to do an MFM, FFM, and an FMF.

The evening was getting late, and Claire had become a little tipsy, and very relaxed. I didn't think she realized her t-shirt had worked its way up, exposing her pussy. Or maybe it was the wine, so I thought. Claire looked straight at me, stood up, pulled her t-shirt off. Standing naked in front of me, "why can't I get you to fuck me? Don't I have a desirable body, Is something wrong with my tits or pussy?"

"Believe me; I want to. I would fuck you till we both passed out from exhaustion. But I made a vow to Kim, I will never break it, till death do us part, or she allows me to. The only chance you have of me fucking you is if you ask Kim, and she says yes."

With a tear in her eye, "Tim, I wish I could find someone like you, someone I could trust like you."

"I'm sure there is someone out there for you."

"I hope so."

"Claire, I'm going to bed."

"Sweet dreams," she said.

"You have made it very difficult. Your naked body will be on my mind. I am probably going to jerk off to release all this built-up sexual tension."

Whipping the tear from her eye, "I could help you know. If I gave you a blow job, is that cheating?"

"If I was Bill Clinton, no, but I'm not Clinton. Good night Claire."

"Good night to you too."

I would sleep a little, wake, then fall back to sleep. While awake, I got up to get some water. As I passed Claire's door, I heard her crying. I felt bad that I had caused her unhappiness. I wished there was something I could do, but there was not much I could do.

12