All Comments on 'Claire Ch. 06'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty weak and disappointing, I mean they tied him up against his will and raped his ass. The friend Claire betrayed him, the wife was even worse. The apologies were weak and if the shoe had been on the other foot you know the husband would have been arrested.

And his revenge was, what? Finally getting his wife to try abs. She was afraid it would hurt but hurt him when she raped him!

No many men would take gentle prepared anal with a wife who let her friend do it first against being restrained, teased and being sodomised against his will roughly.

1 start

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

Pathetic

No man would think that's revenge for being raped brutally by the wife and her friend. Especially after she let her friend do her butt but still refuses her husband her butt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Minus five stars. That was revenge? WTF? I would have immediately slapped them both silly and tied them both and caned them until their asses were red. I’d find the biggest dildo and ram is straight in their ass with no lube. Yeah, absolutely pathetic. I would have arranged a gangbang with thugs and sold them to a Mexican whore house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Claire Ch. 05 Previous Part
Claire Series Info