Claire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was Claire's turn. One Sunday, while Kim was shopping and Claire was lying by the pool. I sat next to her and started a conversation. As the conversation progressed, I slowly lowered my voice and slipped in a hypnotic phrase. She was easier than Kim, and I had her under in four minutes. Again I planted trigger words so she would go under every time she heard me say them. Now I was set for my revenge. I just needed the opportunity.

The next weeks Kim and Claire were nice to me for no reason, and things returned to better than normal. I was getting sex from either one and sometimes both every other day. My anger was gone, and I began to forget about revenge. I even started to feel guilty about the hypnotics.

It was a busy week. We were all glad to see it over and looked forward to our weekend adventure. It was Claire's turn, she planned a hike deep in some woods near us so she could take pictures of the plants, trees, bees, and Kim and I would be her subjects. It was a cool day. We took our time walking through the woods as Claire took pictures of us and our surroundings. She had us pose lying in a field, Sitting, surrounded by flowers and all kinds of poses. As we walked, we came across an old abandoned cabin. She was excited about all the possibilities. She had us sticking our heads out the windows, sitting on the porch.

Then we found the old outhouse. She wanted to take a picture of me sitting on the toilet. I agreed but thought I would make it more interesting. So I closed the door, stripped off all of my clothes, and sat down. Then I opened the door just a little. I was not exposing anything. She loved it. Then I opened the door more, still not exposing anything. Click, click. Finally, I opened the door wide. Claire and Kim realized I was naked. Claire lifted the camera and began taking more, I posed so that you could tell I was nude, but I didn't expose my dick.

As I sat there doing innocent nude photo poses, I saw Kim behind Clair's back strip off all her clothes. She ran over and stood in front of me. She propped one leg up on the outhouse seat with her back to the camera. All Claire saw was Kim's back, part of her ass, and my legs to the side. The pose was very innocent. We moved to other locations, doing the same thing, innocent poses, nothing sexual. It was a great day without having sex. When we were done, we went home and reviewed the photos.

The next weekend was Kim's turn; she was figuring to do something similar to what Claire did. But she wanted to do a photo story, she decided on Tarzan and Jane. She found costumes for her characters. Claire's costume was a leopard-skin-type bikini top. The bottom was another piece of leopard skin fabric that went over her crotch and was held up with a piece of rope around her waist. The costume did little to cover her breast and exposed her hips and most of her ass. My costume was not even a loincloth. It was a belt with just leopard skin front and back, nothing between. My dick and ball swung freely under the material. If the wind blew, the fabric lifted, exposing everything underneath.

She led us through a heavy overgrown part of the park to a small clearing with a river on edge. It was perfect for her theme.

"Ok, this is where Jane, that's you, Claire, and Tarzan, You Tim, meet for the first time. Jane, your character, you were on safari when a large rhino attacked. You were separated from your guide and had to run through heavy brush that tore your clothes to shreds. Luckily you found these skins to cover yourself. You were lost, wondered, and found this clearing. You sat on that log to rest, only to be attacked by a giant snake.

This is where Tarzan comes in. Tarzan was standing high in the trees, watching a stranger. He then sees the snake about to attack Jane. Tarzan swings down and battles the snake, and saves Jane's life. Jane falls in love with Tarzan and. That where start our photo's at this point."

"Hold on. I'm working on my character." I said. "Ok, I am a man that has survived in the wild and does what he feels like, right?"

"Correct," Kim says.

"Ok, action," Kim yells and starts taking pictures.

Jane runs into my arms, "Oh, my, thank you so much, that snake might have eaten me."

In what little English I know, "Tarzan save you. Snake want to eat you."

We played along with Kim's plan, doing poses of some hugging, trying to communicate, and such. Kim kept taking photos.

"All right, I am not getting the vibe here," Kim said. "Let's try a new storyline. Tarzan wants to mate."

Claire and I looked at Kim, puzzled. "You know, mate, Husband, wife." Claire turned to me, wrapped her arms around me, and began kissing and hugging me, moving her hands down my back and over my ass. I followed along.

"Hold it, hold it. I don't want G-rated photo's so, get to it."

We both became more sexual. Claire exposed her breasts for me to suck on. I moved one hand down her stomach to her waist, then easing my fingers under the material of her costume. I worked my hand deeper, searching for her slit. It was warm, wet, and partly spread open when I found it.

"Oh." Escaped from Claire's lips when I first touched her clit. Kim was clicking away, moving to catch every angle. Then she reached out and untied the rope around Jane's costume, letting it fall to the ground.

Claire had her hand under my loincloth, holding my semi-hard cock and stroking it. She pulled it out to show Kim her prize. Kim knelt down to get some close up's, and then she took a quick lick. Looking up at me, she said, "Looks like you are getting into the spirit." Kim's story was on its way to being XXX-rated.

I released hold of Claire's tits pussy as she worked her way down to her knees. She pulled the loincloth aside, exposing my hard cock. Then she slipped the tip between her lips and circled it with her tongue. The camera was a few inches away, clicking away. Claire looked up to my eyes, letting her prize slip from her lips.

"Are you ready, Tarzan?" Grabbing hold of my balls, she pushed her head haft way down my shaft, only stopping to get accustomed to it in her throat. She relaxed her muscles then swallowed more. Getting more into the character of Tarzan, I grunted, took hold of her head, and shoved the rest of my rod down her throat till her nose was against my pubic mound. I held her there, only releasing her when she began to gasp for air. I pulled my cock from her throat, allowing her to catch her breath, then shoving my cock back in. I fucked her face until I felt my balls swell. With a few more fast thrusts, I held her head against my body, then grunted loudly as I blew my load deep in her throat.

I let go of her head. She fell backward on her ass. Legs spread wide, showing me her spladed open pussy. I was not done with her yet.

I looked over to Kim. She had removed her shorts and panties. She had her clit between her thumb and finger rubbing feverously as she continued to take pictures.

I pulled Jane back up. Then I sat on the log with my still hard cock pointing straight up. Jane looked down, turned her back to me, "Come here, big boy, Jane needs a fuck." She said as she impaled herself on my cock. Oh, that's what Jane needs." She then began to bounce up and down. I took hold of her waist to help her. It didn't take long, and she began to cum. Finally, she rolled over and fell to the ground.

"Tarzan, not cum, you not done."

I pulled Jane up and laid her on her back, one leg on each side of the log, her dripping gash spread wide apart. I ate her cunt as Tarzan would. She started to thrash her head back and forth, "Oh, God, lick that clit." I then push three fingers deep into her soaking gash, "Oh, Fuck, That's it." I added the fourth and had my hand to my palm deep. Jane's body started to tremble. Then she grabbed my hand, forcing it as deep as she could take it. "Oh, I'm, cumming." Her pussy squirted her cum all over my hand. Then she collapsed.

Kim was on the ground taking pictures as Jane squired.

"Tarzan's cock, hard again, need a pussy to fuck." I grabbed Kim off the ground and put her between Jane's legs. Her face, inches from Janes cum covered pussy. Her ass high in the air. In a low demanding voice, I said. "Eat, Eat, Tarzan wants you Eat." I pointed at Claire, Kim moved slowly. Tarzan grabbed Kim's hair and pushed her face into Jane's pussy, "Eat." Kim began to lick Jane's spread open pussy. "Good, you eat."

I straddled the log behind her, took hold of my stiff rod in one hand, and began rubbing her wet slit with the other. I moved closer till my rod was poking at her outer lips. She reached back and spread them open, allowing me access to her wanton pussy. I heard a muffled moan as I pushed deep. I moved one hand, placing it on her ass, and began to rub her but hole. I heard a muffled sound come from her. I took that as she finally was going to let me fuck her ass. I pushed my finger a little deeper. I heard a louder sound, so I pushed deeper. Kim lifted her head from Janes muff. "No, Tim."

"ME NOT TIM, ME TARZAN."

What the fuck. It was like someone hit me in the balls with a bat. I instantly became raging mad. I had waited so long, been denied so many times. I watched her let someone else fuck her ass, but not me.

I pulled my cock out, grabbed her, and pulled her off of Claire.

They both sat on the log as I stared at them. They knew I was mad.

"What's going on? Claire asked.

"I told Tim to stop pushing his finger in my ass."

"You did what? Why did you do that?"

"I don't know; I am worried it will hurt if he fucks my it."

'My god girl, you let me fucked your ass. But you will not let your husband."

"I know; I am just scared."

I needed time to think, so I said the trigger word to put them under.

They both fell into a deep trance as I figured out what I was going to do. I was more than angry, and I wanted revenge, but I was not willing to hurt them. I wanted to fuck Kim's tight butt hole, but I wouldn't rape her to get it, and fucking her while she was in a trance wouldn't be the same. I needed her to beg me to fuck her ass.

I went out to my truck to get some rope and a few sex toys that I brought just in case I may need them. I tight Kim sitting spread eagle against a tree a few feet away from the log, and Claire faces down on the log. Then I brought them out of trance.

"What's going on?" Kim asked.

"Can't you figure it out?" Claire said, "He's going to get his revenge from the afternoon we fucked him."

"I have waited a long time for this, but I'm not going to hurt you as you hurt me. There are only two ways this is going to end. One, Kim is going to beg me to fuck her ass. Two, I untie you, and I leave forever."

"You don't have to do that," Claire said. So go ahead, Kim, tell him to fuck your ass."

Kim hesitated, "I don't know."

"Kim, what's wrong with you? You let me fucked your ass, and you loved it. You came so hard you could barely walk.

"I know, but I'm scared."

I looked over to Claire, "Will, Kim, if you're not going to let me have your butt, I am sure Claire will."

"I would love it. I am still horny from early and need a fucking."

"Well, Kim, last chance." I looked over to Kim, and she just looked away. "Ok, Claire, you want it?"

"Get over here and fuck my tight butt hole. I need your cock deep in my anal cavity."

I retrieved a bottle of lube and a large butt plug from the toy bag. Then I applied a generous amount on Claire's ass. Next, I placed the butt plug against her rectum and gently applied pressure. Claire relaxed and allowed the plug to enter a little. "Oh ya, I feel it in my ass hole. I need more." I pushed harder; as I did, the plug slipped deeper. "Play with my pussy, please." I slipped two fingers in her pussy and used my thumb to press against her clit.

I looked over to Kim. She acted like she wasn't watching, but I saw her watching out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. I want more."

I pushed even harder, "The widest part is at your sphincter. Do you want it all?"

"Yes, please, yes, more, push it all the way in."

Kim couldn't take her eyes off of Claire's ass. She was mesmerized at the sight of me pushing a large butt plug deep into her best friend's ass.

Her anal ring slipped over the bulb of the plug. As it did, her rectum swallowed the rest of it, not stopping till it was at the base. Claire arched her back, "Oh, My, do I have the whole thing inside."

"Yes." Claire laid forward to enjoy the feeling. I pulled an 8" silicone dildo from the bag.

"Oh fuck, play with my clit. I'm about to cum."

I kept using my fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her body tensed up, and I knew she was about to cum. I placed the dildo at the entrance of Claire's wet cunt, and looked over to Kim. Her eye's were wide, staring at Claire's butt and the dildo I had in my hand. She knew what I was going to do and nodded yes.

Just as Claire began to cum, I shoved the dildo deep into her sopping pussy, pushing her over the top.

"OH, I, Am, Cumming, I'm cumming." Then Claire's body went limp.

Kim's eyes never looked away from the sight. She was extremely aroused. Her pussy lips were swollen, and there was a wet spot on the ground in front of her.

After a few minutes, Claire regained her composure, "Oh, I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Kim, you don't know what you are missing. Tim, If you untie me, I can help get her to see what she has been missing."

With an astonished look on her face, Kim looked over to Claire, "what are you doing? You're going to help him."

"Get off it, Kim. You have the sweetest guy that does so much for you, and you can't even give him the only thing he has ever asked of you. You bet I'm going to help him.

I untied Claire. She stood up and gave me a big sloppy kiss in front of Kim. "Now, Tim, sit right here in front of Kim, so she has a perfect view of your cock as it goes deep in my ass." I sat down. Claire turned around, spread her legs wide so Kim could see everything. "Look, Kim, see your husband's hard cock in my hand. See how it spreads my ass hole wide as I sit on it. Oh, Fuck, that's good. Imagine your ass being filled with his cock. Oh, Ya. See how deep it is in my ass. Imagine how good you would be feeling right now."

Kim's eyes widened, watching my cock disappear as her friend sat down on it. "Oh ya, that's it, almost the whole thing." I was pinching Claire's nipples and rubbing her clit. Claire lifted her legs, placing her feet on my knees so she could get every inch of my cock in her ass. We were a few feet in front of Kim, "See how deep his cock is in my ass. I feel so full. This could be you." Claire took hold of the dildo, placing it at the entrance of her cunt. "Watch this." Claire pushed the whole dildo as deep as she could into her own pussy. "Oh, Fuck. That's good." With the dildo in her cunt and my cock in her ass, Claire commenced to fuck herself, pushing herself up, then falling back down, pushing both deep as she could get them. It didn't take her long before she yelled out. I'm cumming again." As she orgasmed, she pulled the dildo out, spraying cum out over Kim's face and tits. She then slumped over, falling off my still-hard cock.

My cock was still rock hard. I looked over to Kim. She had cum on her face and some dripping off her nipples, squirming, rubbing her legs, pulling at the ropes trying to get her hands free so she could get herself off and relieve her sexual tension.

Finally, Claire recovered, got to her knees in front of Kim. "You look like you need attention?" Kim nodded her head. "You want me to touch you, don't you?"

"Please, could you please play with my pussy? It's on fire."

Claire leaned over to touch Kim's clit. When her finger made contact, Kim closed her eyes and said, "Oh, Yah, more, please more."

Claire pulled her hand back. Kim's eyes opened, "Please, I need it so badly."

Claire picked up the dildo, waving it an inch away from Kim's face. Kim stuck her tongue out, trying to get it in her mouth. Claire pulled back.

"Not yet." She then moved it down, rubbing the head over Kim's tits.

"Oh, yes, that's it." But Claire was not ready to give her friend the relief she wanted. She slowly slid the 8-inch dildo over Kim's stomach. Working her way down to Kim's aching pussy. Claire pressed the head of the plastic dick to the entrance of Kim's needy gash.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes, yes, please, yes."

Claire reached out and pinched one of Kim's nipples. She screamed out, "Oh, fuck yes, I need it so badly, my pussy is crying for attention."

Next, Claire reached out and opened her hand. In it was the butt plug. Kim looked at it, then at me, smiled, then at Claire, and nodded yes. Claire raised Kim's legs high, exposed her ass hole, applied lube to the plug and to Kim's ass. She placed the tip against Kim's rectum. Then looked back to Kim, Kim nodded yes. "A little at a time, just relax," Claire said as she put a small amount of pressure against her ass. Kim looked deep into my eyes smiled as the first part penetrated her ass hole.

"How are you doing, Kim?" Claire asked

"Oh, it hurts a little, but your right; it does feel erotic."

"Some more?" Claire asked

"Yes."

"Some more, Kim?"

"Oh, ya, give it to me."

"You have the whole thing in your ass, Kim."

"I do?"

"You sure do."

Kim looked over at me. I want you to fuck me in my ass."

"Are you sure," I asked.

"I have never wanted or needed something so badly."

Claire untied her ropes. Kim got up and walked over to me. She gave me a very passionate kiss, in a low voice, said, "Please fuck my ass." I nodded yes. Kim turned around, bent over, and spread her legs, "Would you mind taking the toy out for me?"

"Not at all." I reached out and took hold of the base. Her sphincter stretched wide as I pulled the toy out of her ass. Kim stood up, looking over her shoulder, "Are you ready?" I took hold of her hips and pulled down. She lowered herself onto my raging hard cock.

"Oh, fuck, I never thought this would feel so great." Kim eased herself all the way down, taking my entire shaft in her ass. When she had my whole shaft in, she stopped and wiggled her ass.

"How do you like it?" she asked.

" I love it." She commenced to fuck my cock for all she was worth. Moving up and down, I grabbed her hips to help her. Her speed increased each time until she was fucking my cock like a porn star.

Looking back, she said, " I want you to fuck me like Tarzan, on my hands and knees."

I wrapped my arms around her and moved her to the ground, not letting my cock slip from her hot ass. I began to pump my hard cock inside her. Claire moved under her and was eating Kim's soaking pussy. Kim returned the favor and worked on Claire's cunt.

I was trying to hold out from cumming so Kim could cum first. I was close then.

Suddenly she stopped and screamed out, "Oh, God, I am Cumming." As she squirted, she cum over Claire's face.

I grunted, then blew my load deep in her ass. We collapsed to the side, my cock still in her ass.

I heard her crying. I thought that I had gone too far and hurt her, "Are you alright."

With tears in her eyes, "Tim, I am so, so sorry, you were right. I never thought it would be this good. I have missed out on this because I believed some friends said it would hurt. I'll never listen to them again.

"I forgive you," I said.

Can we do this more often? Kim asked.

12