Claire Returns Pt. 03

Story Info
Vacation to slave training 5, Claires training goes on.
5.8k words
4.57
14.8k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonMarco7
DonMarco7
38 Followers

Hello,

here is Part 3 of monkey_man66's and my cooperation on the story of Claire Anderson, a young, beautiful woman who is living in Canada. Since a fateful trip to England, where she was graded and trained as a sex slave, she is constantly torn between freedom and slavery.

Starting with this chapter, we are getting some great help from Slime Sam who is editing the story before publishing. Thanks Sam, your work makes a difference!

Thank you for the feedback so far. The story is enjoyed best if you may read the four parts of monkey_man66 on Claire's journey first as well as Parts 1 and 2 of this series. We like written feedback, so we would be happy if you could leave a comment or send an email. We love to hear from you.

What happened so far:

Claire was invited back to the black couple she served during her slavery adventure right after her grading and training as a sex slave in England.

For the visit of Angela and William Davis she had to prepare herself with slave yoga and orgasm denial by edging herself two or more times a day. It turned out that Angela has deeper plans with her continuing her training as a pain slave, and converting her to a permanently collared slave. She wanted to make Claire totally dependent on her, her whip and her treatments by giving the young (and at that point still free) woman some satisfaction only through those things.

Additionally, Claire entangled herself deeper in this plan than she actually wanted, because she begged William Davis to save a girl from slavery. In exchange, she gave away a large piece of her freedom.

Angela's training started, and besides its bearable physical pain, it brought her immense levels of lust and pleasure. The degrading sex was expected. Her servitude as a slave for sex and domestic purposes was easy for her. But the intense level of brain fucking that Angela was doing to her, enforced by mind-blowing orgasms was beyond belief, and the strong free woman was shaken up deep inside her soul. Was this her true self? What if Mistress Angela was right, and she was really doing her a favor by freeing the true slave inside of Claire?

Claire Returns Pt. 03

Edited by Slime Sam

On the fourth day, Master Davis was taking a seat opposite of her, his eyes in front of her dripping wet cunt. He watched with disdain on Claire's downward spiral, advanced with each stroke from his wife's whip. His wife's cruel words were drilling inside her mind during the interrogation. As did the reasoning of Angela's actions. Claire chanting the debasing sentences out loud hurt her double since he was listening to it. Angela took her time to drive Claire mad. She first whipped and then massaged the spot, all the time debasing her her with words, showing her husband "what a lowly creature this bitch is in reality." The number of lashes had almost doubled since the first day, but for Claire this whipping was some of the best sex she had in her young life. On this day, she got the most intensive series of orgasms. Mistress locked her into that orgasmic state without any mercy by hitting her most private parts until she was completely eaten up by the waves of pleasure washing over her.

In the end, her body was again hanging in the chains, sweat was pouring all over her body and she was gasping and trying to regain some composure. Mistress had a sound of triumph inside her voice.

"See, I told you......Here is your precious Claire. Your nights' dream girl which you talk about when you sleep. Now she is 562, and the only way for her to achieve some relief is my whip, which I will use to make her MINE fully".

And turning to her she said: "I am done. No more orgasms for you. If you want to come, you have to beg for the whip. And I will make you pay dearly!"

They left Claire hanging and sobbing for another hour alone in her chains. Claire heard them passionately making love in the living room. After the hour had passed her master released her, not saying a single word to her.

After this, her pain training was set to a halt. When 562 started to crawl for the whip in the evening, they stopped her. Mistress seems to have proven her point. Her welts from the high amount of whipping started to subside, Stopping to give her relief for her sexual tension seemed to fit in Angela's overall plan. In the days that remained until the party started, she simply had to serve, she had to simply serve in the house, pleasure her owners and sleep on the hard floor in front of their bed. During sex with both, they simply used her body, and they made sure that she did not come, which was not a temptation for Claire. She was excited enough to be sufficiently wet if her Master wanted to use her pleasure holes, but she did not get any pleasure from being used. Knowing the danger, she also refrained to use her slave pleasure technique, since it would make her dependent to her Master. She also tried to avoid any disobedience towards her Mistress since she feared the consequences and Mistress herself.

Finally, the day of the party arrived. 562 had spent the whole day preparing appetizers, though there would be no dinner served. The ingredients were put together only just before the party so nothing would be soggy. Soon the guests arrived, five masters with four slaves in tow. The first one was a middle-aged man with a slave as young as was allowed, pretty and curvy. There was also a white professional couple in their 30s with an older dark-haired slave. The third couple was an older woman with a tall black man in tow. Lastly there as the one who would stand out anywhere. He was well over six feet tall, and built like a linebacker and a had huge bulge in his pants. Along with him was a mid-twenties blond bimbo who absolutely fawned over him.

562 took the slaves into the kitchen to bring out the drinks and snacks. However, the serving trays were attached to their nipples by clamps, so the slaves were in pain the entire evening. The guests chatted and pawed over the slaves. 562 was happy when the trays were removed early, but then found out it and another slave would become furniture. The two of them had to be on their hands and knees and had a glass plate put on their back to act as a table for a card game, drinks, and the food 562 had worked hard to prepare. Both girls were trying hard to stay steady, despite the pain and aches. After what seemed like many hours the table was finally removed and the girls were allowed to stand up, which happened with unsteady legs.

562 found herself giving oral pleasure to a couple of the guests, as did the other slaves but thought nothing of it. Eventually, the party started to break up. Some of the guests had decided to switch slaves for a short time, excluding the male slave.

The large black man, whose was named Tyrone, was talking with Master and Mistress, and while talking to them, 562 could see the huge bulge inside Tyrone's pants once again and wondered how big he was. The big man also talked to his slave Diamond, and she seemed to become quite upset about something. After some time, Tyrone left the two of them alone as Master and Mistress started arguing about something. Finally, Master came over to 562. She obediently knelt before him, her legs widely spread and her breasts fully pressed out.

"Tyrone is one of my best clients, he buys a lot of prime cunts from me. He wants to take you home with him for a couple of days. Angela does not want you to leave, to tighten your training, and as she says "bring it to the end". But my business is important as well. I decided that you have to go with him. Formally, you are to make this decision on your own, but I am your Master. Is there something you want to say?"

His voice was stern, showing no affection or and consideration for her. It was clear what he expected, and even if Claire was uneasy about being given away to a total stranger, it excited her. Additionally, there was still the deal about the girl in the kennel of the store. 562 was not used to speaking much in the past, so it took a while for her brain to form a comprehensive sentence.

"Master, may I ask: would the time with Master Tyrone count on the 14 days of compulsory servitude, or would this extend my stay with you?"

"They wouldn't count, so the 14 days start after you return from him."

"Master, I gave my word for full cooperation, no matter how bad it is. So may I go with this man as you wish?"

"You would better do! I will arrange everything."

Master William turned away from her and spoke with Angela (which did not look good from afar). After he finished speaking to Angela he went over to Tyrone and also spoke with him. He seemed to be quite happy about what Master had told him. Angela argued with both of them, but they did not seem to have any of it. Tyrone then insisted on the key to the hood because he wanted to see her face, but not until they arrived back at his house.

562 was nervous laying in the trunk of his car, wondering what was in store. Leading her from the garage to the house by a chain, it entered his well-appointed house. "Let's get this hood off you" his deep voice announced. Unlocking and unzipping the hood 562 felt a gust of cool air on its face that it seemed she hadn't felt in a lifetime. "Well, you are much better looking than I thought, though your face is rather messed up from the hood being on for so long." 562 looked in the mirror and saw a face she had almost forgotten about. It had lines and red spots, and both her hair and face were filthy from sweat. "Go have a shower, wash your hair and face. You'll feel much better girl."

562 felt the relaxation of a hot shower again, and once clean she felt herself come back. When she rejoined her temporary owner he asked, "What's your name girl?"

It took a moment but she replied, "My name is five... Claire, my name is Claire."

"Well Claire, service me," his deep voice boomed.

She kneeled in front of him and unfastened his pants, she was shocked at what was underneath. Claire had thought he had a can of soda in his pants but it wasn't, it was a gigantic cock. It was nothing like she had seen before, a good ten inches long and thicker than anything she had ever imagined possible. She licked the head and felt it jerk as it started to harden. She ran her tongue around the head, scared to put it in her small mouth, knowing it would probably painfully stretch her lips. She knew she had to do it, so she slowly let it slide into her mouth. She could feel her lips spread painfully and then feel it fill her mouth. She pushed her head further and soon she couldn't breathe. It was already down her throat but barely half of it was in her mouth. She pushed in harder and she started to squirm from the lack of air and the feeling of the cock going down her throat. She finally had it all the way in, her entire throat was stretched and she couldn't breathe. She had to resist moving back too fast. Slowly she moved her head backward, letting the cock exit gradually. Finally she could breathe again, but it wasn't over and she pushed it down another time. It was easier this time and she started moving faster as he grabbed her head and started pumping his black mamba in her throat. She was not able to breath at all and started to flail her arms around as she got light headed, while he continued to pump harder and harder. Her vision narrowed and she soon passed out.

She woke up to the feeling of her mouth and face full of cum, still being light headed. "Are you awake now?" he laughed and slowly spread her legs. Claire was still woozy but she soon found something huge being pushed inside her vagina. He had liberally lubed his huge penis but it still hurt as he slowly entered her.

Claire was unsure if she would be allowed to orgasm, or if she even would be capable of doing it. Angela's training shook her insights hard. She listened carefully inside her body. The presence of the strong male, the pain from him slowly but steadily and with significant force stretching her womanhood to a level not seen before but also her hunger for an orgasm after 3 days without one led her to feel something, which she was afraid to have lost. A slow growl grew inside her, like oil being heated up more and more by a huge fire. This gave Claire hope that the training did not destroy everything inside her, hope that things could be changed back. The young woman thrusted herself against the huge intruder, impaling herself almost on it. With each fraction of the huge shaft entering her, some small joy and a little hope came back inside her. She regained hope, that she was still able to come. But was she also allowed to?

"Master, am I allowed to come?"

He grabbed her hair with both fists and brought his mouth right next to her ear.

"Do your fucking and come as often as your body can. All my young fillies come when I first break them in, you will not be different!"

Claire found his cock was hitting all her pleasure spots at once and soon she was on fire with ecstasy. She didn't care what was happening, she didn't care her pussy was sore from being stretched as it never had been. She discarded the order to only be allowed to come from the whip. She was nothing but a vessel filling up with delight. Too soon she exploded in rapture and lost complete control of her body.

After this she didn't remember anything else she was now a rag doll for him to play with. Her brain was so fogged she could barely remember who she was. It took a while but she realized that she was sitting on his lap sideways, laying against his massive arm. His fingers played with her breasts while he watched a basketball game on TSN (The Sports Network).

When she finally managed to get her head cleared, he picked her up and they both went into the shower to clean themselves up after an evening full of fucking. When they finished, he took her over his shoulder, walked into the bedroom and threw her into his bed. When he got in, he pulled her close and she fell asleep wrapped in his extremely muscular arms.

The next morning she woke him with oral pleasure as a slave should. It was still painful but also still strangely enjoyable and she now knew she had to push back her whole body for his cock to exit her throat enough to keep breathing. He watched her work his pleasure rod and felt a great orgasm blast out of him.

When she was done, she helped him dress. "Would you like me to buy you from Mr. and Mrs. Davis?" he asked.

Claire decided to tell him the truth, "I'm only their temporary slave. They want to permanently enslave me."

"Then why went Angela so over the top when I told her that I wanted to take you with me?"

"Mistress Angela wants to make all of my sexuality dependent on receiving pain from her whip, make me mentally addicted on her personality, and make me submit myself forever to her and Master William".

Claire was somehow shocked by saying this sentence out loud, the first time expressing the full picture of what she saw and experienced over the last days piece by piece.

"Yesterday, with me....," he half-finished a question and looked at her while his stare was drilling inside her eyes.

"...was the first time I did come in the last three weeks without her pulling the strings on me like a ragged doll," Claire finished his sentence. And in a sudden outburst of gratefulness she threw herself in his arms.

Tyrone was surprised. This was not the ordinary slave girl, this free woman was something special. He wanted her permanently. And even if he only was her temporary Master, he decided to play it foxy, but nice with her. And if at the same time she would like him, well, who knows...

Like all the other men in the slave business, turning a free, beautiful and strong woman into an obedient pleasure slut was the final trophy for all hunters in this business. He decided that his strategy to achieve this goal would be different than the one from Angela.

"Damn girl, you got mad slave skills. I was going to offer to have you work for my rent-a-slave gig. Would have made them a shit full of money."

"Guess you can't have a free woman working for a slave escort business?"

"Says who? I have some nice free bitches working for me. They make good bank and they love the fuck machine. I'd work you as my hoe and you'd just have to give me half."

"I don't know. I've done so much as an occasional slave I don't know if I want to cross another line."

"Well, you're my slave for the next couple of days so I'll set you up on a couple of dates."

Looking at the tall strong black man, Claire didn't think she had a choice. She was now listed as a slave and she had been traded to this man. Claire had to admit, she was curious about prostitution in general. She was far from home so it was less likely that anyone who knew her would see her.

Claire spent part of the day cooking and cleaning for her new temporary Master. Trying to pleasure his cock hurt her, no matter if he used her pussy or mouth. But at least in her pussy, after the initial pain, she would find herself experiencing waves of pleasure.

That evening Claire was driven to a high-quality hotel. Tyrone explained that the client was a deputy minister who liked an ego boost along with his fuck.

Claire entered the room and complimented him on his good looks. In a sweet, quiet voice she asked him about himself and made sure to keep her eyes on him and ask questions so he would know she was listening. She undressed in a slow and sexy manner, then moved on to him and giggled as his clothes were slowly removed. The sex itself was slow and sensual, with nothing unusual requested. She left him very happy.

After her 'date' Tyrone heard first hand from the customer how happy he was. He did a rewarding evening with Claire. He sat her on his lap in the living room, fondled her and even kissed her on the cheek. Claire was surprised but more than grateful for this symbol of affection. He mentioned that the customer had called and told Tyrone how happy he was, leaving nothing but praise in the guestbook of his website.

"Claire, you would make a great slave. At the moment, you can take me in 2 of your openings. Your ass is too tight at the moment for me. I want you to become the perfect slave for me. I decided to train you for it." He produced a medium-sized rubber but plug. Special about this plug was the tube coming out of it at the end, leading to a ball-shaped hand pump and a small valve at the end.

He made her kneel doggy style with her head submissively lowered between her arms on the couch. Then he lubed her rear up while playing generously with her swollen pussy lips and her exposed clit. She was already soaking wet as he massaged her breasts, teasingly pinched her nipples and whispered sweet talk in her ear.

He stretched her sphincter slowly, but forcefully with first two, then three fingers. She groaned, the pain of the stretching sending waves of pleasure through her.

Then he inserted the plug and gave the pump two fast squeezes so that it expanded inside her only a little bit and the narrow ring before the base snug nicely into place. It was now impossible to remove the plug without letting the air out of the valve, which he held in his hand.

He made her straddle him again and gave the ball over in her hands.

"Would you mind holding this?" he said with a friendly grin on his face. Claire knew that this was like kissing Angela's devious whip since this innocent little ball would control her level of suffering for the next hour.

He started to whisper in her ear again, his hands playing her body like a Stradivari violin. He touched her on her collarbone, behind her ears, the underside of her breasts, and finally her love button, he touched all parts, where she wanted to be touched.

And then, after lots of whispered sweet talk, he gave her the order Claire was afraid of.

DonMarco7
DonMarco7
38 Followers
12