Claire Returns Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire, please me. Squeeze the ball. HARD."

She squeezed the ball without thinking, and in the fraction of a second she paid the price with her sphincter being stretched uncomfortably.

Her face showed the pain rushing through her body. She took her head back and her mouth stood open in a silent scream of lust and pain.

"Shhhhhh, gooood girl" he hissed in her ears.

As the game went on, he petted her, played her with all tricks in the book of pimps, and she squeezed the ball when he wanted her to. Soon the sensations became too much to bear, and the care given by his hands was no longer enough to ease the pain in her badly stretched rear passage.

"Be a good girl, Claire. Squeeze."

"Master, please! It hurts so badly," she begged, the first tears running down her cheeks.

Instead of forcing her to do as requested he kissed her tears away, then went with his hands in her lush hair and got a good grip of her head. He kissed her on the mouth, and their tongues danced a wild dance.

"You can do it, Claire. For me. Show me that I am special to you. Show me that I am different from Mistress Angela. You don't want to go back to her and her whip, or do you?"

"Master Tyrone, I beg you, it hurts so badly," she cried while more tears flooded her red cheeks. Meanwhile, the plug had a diameter of almost 2.5 inches. She was stretched like never before, and the pain went from her rear up over her spine all the way into her brain.

He took his fingers and massaged her love spot inside her, then the little nub between her inner lips. Claire felt a wave of pleasure mixing with the pain, and while Tyrone played with her, she decided to do anything he asked her to do as there was no way that it would be worse than Angela's whip.

"Claire, I am your Master. SQUEEZE!"

Her breath went into a fast rapid staccato, so that she was almost hyperventilating. Her brain literally needed to scream at her hands to squeeze the ball to overrule the burning pain in all the nerves of her body.

She squeezed.

"One more, and you can come Claire." She was in a state where she would do everything to end the game, but also to make him happy. She squeezed once, and then, after fighting the pain and one huge last effort of her brain telling her hands to obey, she squeezed a second time, just to show him how much she wanted to please him. He accompanied each squeeze by fondling her, praising her and encouraging her.

"Claire, you are the sweetest slave I ever useed. You really deserve your slave star. You have my permission to come. COME, CLAIRE!

He slid two fingers inside her, hitting her G-Spot by curling them against her pussy's front wall. His other hand raided a merciless attack on her enlarged and exposed clitoris while he released the air out of the black monster. She exploded in an orgasm of pain and pleasure, riding the wave of joy for several minutes on his lap. He had to use some force to maintain his grip in her hair, protecting her from falling off his lap. She screamed so loud next to his ears that his ears ringed for quite some time after.

She drifted from her orgasm to a soft after-glow, which transitioned into a slow gaze, enjoying all of it in Tyrone's strong arms.

The next morning, after they spent the night curled up in a happy pile on his bed, he did send her on a second date. This man didn't want sex, he wanted to give her a back rub. Easy enough she thought as she got on her stomach for him to fulfill his fantasy. It was nothing special, he was clumsy and kept sneaking a feel at her breasts and between her legs. This didn't shock her; she had experienced much more than that since she had detoured down to the road to slavery. She left him a happy camper.

Before they went to bed, she got ridden again by this super stallion that left her pleasured, pained, and worn out.

The next day was much of the same, cooking breakfast, doing housework, and getting fucked in Tyrone's special way. That afternoon there were two more dates. Nothing special, just being arm candy while they went to dinner in a nice restaurant and then just plain sex afterwards all the while massaging their egos. That evening she had three dates and one was unusual. The man was a talker, complaining about his job, his boss, his wife, and anything else he was mad at. Then he took her over his knee and spanked her, hard. Nothing like being whipped, and because of Mistress Davis's training it brought pleasure to her. But Claire realized that this was not what he wanted and she instead begged him to stop and pretended to cry from the pain.

When the evening was over, Claire felt fine about serving Tyrone's clients. Their demands were easy if sometimes even a little silly. Claire had experienced much worse in her dalliances in slavery than this.

On one side, Claire was more than grateful that Tyrone has taken her out from Angela's dark path and she enjoyed the friendly, almost girlfriend-like form of sex slavery she had found with him. It would be easy to be an escort in his stable. It satisfied some of her slave feelings. Plus, the sex with him was great, but it wasn't really enough, there was a need in her slave feeling for a different connection to a master, one which was caring, demanding, and subduing her all at the same time. Working with her to take her further into slavery than she has been before. Well, Tyrone wasn't it. He helped her out in a difficult situation, and she was grateful for it, but it was not enough. He was completely reliant on his huge cock to impress women and his overall large muscular body to make an impression to men. His cock was a great fucking machine, but that was all there was to him, enough for some slaves but not for her. She wanted a more complete master.

When she informed Tyrone of her decision to leave, he took it well. He told himself he could easily replace her, and he wasn't going to let a little girl like her shake his confidence.

The evening and the morning were as before, hard fucking by Tyrone's sex snake. It felt wonderful, and for some women that was all that mattered. But not for Claire.

She did her best to please him out of her being thankful for his help. Using slave pompoir with his fuck monster inside her hurt her muscles beyond belief, but she felt obligated to have her "final gig" in his bed special. She made sure she got fucked after this until she passed out to satisfy her needs for the upcoming days with the Davis's.

"If you want to come back and work as an escort for me, you can always call," he smiled confidently.

"Thank you, Master," she replied politely, without intending to do so.

"Your customers all ask for a second date with you. So, stay tuned if I call you. I expect you to come back and whore your ass out for me".

These words only confirmed Claire's decision. He was pretending to be nice, but he was just playing her. She had serious doubts that he really cared for her.

She was being prepared to be returned to the Davis's. The hood was put back on and locked. The feeling of losing her identity in the hood was no longer so overwhelming as it had been before, but it still took away Claire. It made her to be just 562.

Returning to the Davis's house, Diamond almost flew out of their door and into Tyrone's arms. 562 almost envied her, all she needed to be happy was her master. It was not like that with the Davis's.

Master William greeted 562 with a slight smile. As soon as Tyrone and Diamond had just left, 562 found herself already on its knees, servicing Master with a blowjob right in the hallway. When Master William was ready to come, he pulled out of his slave's mouth and came all over its face and chest.

"Massage it into your skin, then let it dry up. Afterwards you will go and see Mistress" he demanded and went for his home office, not caring about her at all.

"Master, may I have permission to speak...."

He turned around.

"What is it?" he asked with impatience in his voice.

"Master, the girl in the try-out-room, Stefanie. I obeyed as you ordered. I supported Mistress with my training as well as I could. Can you please tell me how she is?"

He had kept his part of the bargain too since Claire did cooperate as well as she could at least until now. It were some calm days between him and Angela as she got what she wanted. That Tyrone saw 562 and asked him to transfer her to him for a couple of days was a little disruption in this calm time. He was one of his biggest customers for high-graded pussy. Usually, Tyrone used up the girls very fast since some of his clients had a very difficult taste. Difficult especially for the suffering cunts on the receiving end.

Angela not being happy was an understatement. But he didn't want to listen to any of it.

He was a man of his word, and since Claire was still a free woman, he felt obliged to keep his part of the bargain. He pulled the strings necessary to make the amateur trainer stop her torture on Stefanie ("You are damaging your own merchandise. Let me take her to the kennel, and let her fear your return, not knowing when it will be. We will brain fuck her by always telling her different times of when you will return and what you will do to her. We simply delay her auction by two days or so. This will contribute more to her training than 50 more lashes with the whip.")

He then arranged a private "emergency sale" to her father. Based on the T&C of Sam the Man he was entitled to do this if the health condition of merchandise would be on a significant negative slope. In this case, he was allowed to sell with a discount without any other approvals, like if a supermarket would sell yogurt with the expiring date already overdue. For this, he had to arrange a medical D3K certificate documenting "Dangerous Damage During Kenneling". This was done by a close friend of his being a slave veterinarian.

He called Stefanie's father who was shocked beyond belief to see his daughter beaten up, wearing nothing but shackles and a collar with a messed-up mind in a slave store.

To meet the financial capabilities of the poor man and to give his daughter back to him in a SINO setting, he sold Stefanie for a really low price to him with full financing (something for which he was actually stepping over his level of authority a little bit) since her father did not have the money at all.

The winner girls were not quite amused when they found out that the sale was done and the amount of money was very low. They had arranged for all the classmates of Stefanie to be at the auction, to humiliate her to the max and to have some rich boys bidding on her to drive the price up. But in the end, they walked away with much less money than they had intended to.

"Stefanie is with her father again. She is saved," he said quietly.

562 crawled on her knees over to him on the hard tile floor, hugged his legs and rubbed her cheek through the hood against his pants.

"Thank you, Master William. You are a good Master, and please allow this slave to say this: You are a great person."

They spent some time in silence, Claire gratefully rubbing her face against his legs. After a few minutes he cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"Angela wants to continue to train you. You are still bound to your word, even if Stefanie is saved. Is this clear?"

"Yes Master, I will stay loyal to my word and obey."

"Good. And now go and see Mistress."

End of Part 3

12