All Comments on 'Claire Returns Pt. 03'

by DonMarco7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KalenzKalenzabout 2 years ago

monkey_man66's story about Claire is my favourite in Joe_Doe's inspired slave grading universe.

This sadly doesn't come close :/

The fascinating aspect about Claire's story is how things out of her control force her into the world of slavery but she resists and fights it. She is torn between the please and psychological conditioning and her own fear of enslavement. Always being on the edge and tripping from one dangerous situation to the next. This is missing here. She just randomly plunges herself back into slavery without outside pressure or circumstances.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 2 years ago

Ok... here's the issue. I'm kinda in love with Claire as I am with a lot of strong, interesting sub-characters (I'm not fantasy-monogamous you know ;) ). You (monkeyman and you) built this character over 5 parts and I as a reader bonded with her. My dom-senses (possessive and protective) are full blown going of.

I want her to be happy in the end independently of the path she chooses in the end (slave, free or something in between). Every word in this sentence is important. "I want HER to be happy."

It would break my heart if her personality, which made me fall in love with her, would be erased in the process so she can be a pain-slave-monkey for some crazy jealous bitch.

So I'm still rooting for her, that she may find a Master that has real use for a strong, smart, honest slave. If I was somebody in a position of power or in a cutthroat-business... somebody as Clair would be my prime candidate to become my wife/slave/PA. No need for a painslut-fuckmonkey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will her brief respite with Tyrone be quickly overcome by Angela’s pain training? Claire will not be able to reach orgasm without pain. Will Angela find a reason to shave Claire’s head? Can they convince her to ask for piercings and other permanent marks on her body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am like EssEssCeh, in that I would like to have Claire find a master that will support her but not make her into true pain-slut slave. If there is such a category, then a free woman that is allowed to experience slavery to its fullest (yes, even being beaten to red, angry welts) would be an ideal one. Such a free woman would go through a lot of slave conditioning but will still retain her rights to be a free woman and be able to leave when she wants to. If there is a master out there that will allow Claire to keep her personality without it being erased, then I am all for it. It saddened me that Claire was rented out to that black dude that only wanted to sell her body into prostitution. WHat happened to his slave that he let Angela and William have? SHe ran out into his arms and I expected to see her body covered in red welts because Angela could not have Claire. I do hope that Angela will not bruise up Claire too much in the next couple of weeks. I am glad to find out that Stefanie was freed and William was kind enough to look out for her. Hopefully, Stefanie will get some revenge for what the others wanted to do to her. Still hoping that Claire will come out still a free woman and a free mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very glad that Claire recognized Tyrone for the pimp that he is. His only interest was to turn her into a prostitute. I don’t think that Angela wants her to only be a pain slave monkey as some other suggest. Claire is a challenge to Angela’s methods and theories. 562 can be fully trained by Angela and still come out on the other side as Claire. Obviously, she is attracted to lure of slavery. Even though Angela is cruel at present, Claire is still able to find some sense of belonging while she is determined to be obedient while with the Williams. I can envision Claire agreeing to accept another brand and piercings because in her experience, slaves have nipple and nose rings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous