All Comments on 'Claire’s Diary Forbidden Desire'

by theWollstonecraftWoman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Read this piece because of your username — Wollstonecraft; intriguing choice. Note that some stories subtitled Not Mary Wollstonecraft, which is also interesting. The theme of this piece not particularly attractive to me, but that’s on me. Otherwise MC well developed while sex graphic but not terribly erotic. The username alone prompts me to read some more — maybe obvious why one piece is subtitled “not Mary…” and another “Mary … “.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Kinda boring. Sure, it has all the usual tropes: selfish, small dicked, absentee husband, alcohol, BBC and the ubiquitous Martian slut ray….just like all the rest.

Part of the attraction to cheating wives is when they love their husband and still cheat. It’s easy to cheat when you don’t even like the dude, it’s harder when there is mutual love and respect.

The other issue is she goes from married mother to selfish whore in one page. Just like every other story.

To be engaging, a good story has to have protagonists and antagonists. the only people I felt sorry for are the children because neither parent actually wants to be at home with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWollstonecraftWoman@theWollstonecraftWoman
A bored house with a nasty mind and a penchant for writing my fantasies. Most involve revenge on a cheating spouse, a cruel boyfriend/husband, a demanding employer, or a woman who hurt someone. Other wanderings of mind include public sex, instant attractions followed by nasty ...