All Comments on 'Claire Talks About Her Cunt'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

So fucking hot. I could shoot my load just THINKING about this audio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Claire should discover painful 'Anal' sex, suitably Ass lubricated, as an alternative buzz?

Rear bums [IE:Cunts-Pussies] are equally susceptable to receiiving pleasure orally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Audio

Loving your come back Claire. BUT, are you using a different laptop from four years ago?. I am finding the sound not really as good as your previous excellent work. Just a thought...

illykayillykayalmost 10 years ago
Your beautiful stories

mmm.. take your panties down for us Claire... your little shaven cunt sounds so pretty.. and it's so delicious hearing you moaning like a little girl. I bet your lips are so sexy. How could your daddy resist rubbing against you.. when you're clambering all over him, rubbing him with your panties... and you have no hair on your pussy... rubbing your little flower over you daddy so seductively. His cock is so hard now and it's already pressing into you... there's no going back now. Daddy wants to take you by the hips.. lay you down on the bed... he wants to taste you.. do you want that? Show him how pretty you are in your cunt? Showing your daddy your pretty petals.... letting him touch you with his fingers.. let them slide into your tight little hole? Is that what you want? Daddy coming in and out of your fuckhole with his fingers? Are you wet now thinking about it? About how hard his cock is? Do you want him to slide it into you so slowly? Will you moan for him.. tell him daddy 'yes' this is what you want. Do you like the feeling of being invaded by your daddy? He's fucking you now.. do you want to fuck for daddy? Show him how beautiful your cunt is on him.. how it's the only cunt that could ever be this sweet for him. You are so wet and he's so hard inside you... is it too late now.. you already said 'yes' and now you try to tell him 'no' .. you know how fertile you are.. that you are ovulating and how potent your daddy's sperm is... you tell him no... but his voice is getting deeper and he's pinning you down. He's starting to cumm Claire... you have to do something now.. you have to stop him, but the feeling in your cunt is so nice and secretly you want it.. the more you say no.. the more turned on he is and now he is forcing you down... you are cumming aren't you? Say yes.. give in to daddy.. let him take you... let his hot sperm shoot into his little girl. Let him feel his baby's juices spilling over him as she cums for him, fucking his beautiful big daddy cock. He's unloading everything into his baby girl.

Such beautiful fantasies Claire.... being your daddy is really the best feeling and I'm so turned on by everything about you. I only wish I could do this to you for real! xxxx James

phil1153phil1153almost 10 years ago
Baby girl

Claire you really shouldn't shouldn't be talking to anyone else about your cunt, you know it belongs to daddy and they'll only get all hot and bothered. You are the best, you never disappoint your listeners / fans / daddies? Your the sexiest voice on Literotica, without equal babe. Not that I'm biased but the phone sex was great! Oh was it great!

NickyMachNickyMachalmost 10 years ago
Grrrrrroooowwwwlllllll

Just really hot. SUPER Hot.

Thank you for sharing :)

danc1977danc1977almost 10 years ago
Oh My Fucking God!

Jesus Claire this pushed ALL my buttons! I wish I could fertilize your egg :) Love the dirty talk and the impregnation! Thank you princess xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Noise

Couldn't hear it that well old Claire shit was better. Like you got tame on your hiatus. You will get it back keep at it sweetie.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 10 years ago
Oh my God Claire...

You've brilliantly brought the Vagina Monologues and the Incest Monologues together; will this new commentary be appearing live on stages across the country? ...for certain in bedrooms on your neighborhood street more likely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boring

You've lost what you had before your hiatus. This was stale and forced. Your last one was too I'm sorry to say.

wolf_master_85wolf_master_85almost 10 years ago
Nice stuff!

Your stories are still awesome, just as good as they were before your break :) Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very nice. Looking forward to your next post, Claire!

pornaramapornaramaalmost 10 years ago
CUMMING HARD IN MY BABY GIRLS CUNT!

Claire I hope ur ready for daddys cum, im fucking ur cunt now long deep hard thrusts making ur ass jiggle every time I slam my big cock deep into ur cunt. oh baby girl daddy's gona cum inur cunt. Agh..... uh oh fuck yes right in ur fucking tight cunt oh baby girl feel my hard cock shoot my cum deep into ur tight cunt, my balls pumping it into u, uh yes fuck baby I shot so much cum in ur little cunt.x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a fun naughty Word

You use it so well and with such an effect I could listen to you talk about your cunt all day then spend all night doing such wicked things to your cunt and your young sexy body !

Jagger_PierceJagger_Piercealmost 10 years ago
Honestly

I am a big fan, have been for years but to be honest the start of this one did seem forced, like you were just doing it to please your listeners, usually you sound like you are really into it, like you are doing them for your lover and decided to share them with the world. That being said, the second half was hot as hell! On e you started talking to "daddy" it was exactly what I was used to hearing, it was the same amazing Claire I fell in love with years ago. Don't let the negative comments get you down, especially when they hide behind the anonymous button.

Jagger_PierceJagger_Piercealmost 10 years ago
Honestly (corrected)

I am a big fan, have been for years but to be honest the start of this one did seem forced, like you were just doing it to please your listeners, usually you sound like you are really into it, like you are doing them for your lover and decided to share them with the world. That being said, the second half was hot as hell! Once you started talking to "daddy" it was exactly what I was used to hearing, it was the same amazing Claire I fell in love with years ago. Don't let the negative comments get you down, especially when they hide behind the anonymous button.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I have also been a fan for years. I love the whole daddy/girl theme. So very wicked. Ever think about going all the way down that dark path? I'd love to hear stories of rough forced sex where your daddy makes you do the most vile things imaginable!

illykayillykayalmost 10 years ago
xxxx

Claire has lost her hiatus? Oh dear we're going to have to strip you and masturbate you... I can't think of anything more lovely than searching for your hiatus in your black bikini panties!

Seriously, It's so hot listening to you cumming Claire... I love it and this story was ridiculously horny... please don't ever stop.. you are so lovely and so so sexy xxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the perfect daddy's girl

Claire definitely knows the way to a Daddy's heart.

CharmedManCharmedManalmost 10 years ago
As I said

As I said in my message to you. Claire I love everything about you. From your voice to sounds of your fingers squishing in your cunt. Cannot hear you without getting aroused. Makes me wish I could go to Australia so I could go "down under".

Ryan

brocksandersbrocksandersalmost 10 years ago
Delicious story

Loved this one Claire. You make my cock so hard, can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hottest little Daddys girl online!

I cant imagine a day without Claire and that sweet young wonderfully tight little bald cunny. Imagining those sexy silk panties pusing up into her pussy as she gets her tight little bum raped makes me explode every time.

dreamweaver4udreamweaver4ualmost 10 years ago
Daddy's perfect princess

Claire should be the queen of Audio. Her hot sexy voice and creamy little cunt deserve all the attention and pleasure we can provide her. She has helped us all!!

Love to think of her tight little peach exploding around my shaft as she feels my finger tip pushing into her tight little bum!

I cream everytime I hear her beg Daddy to rape her little bum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Claire is a force of sexual nature

Hearing Claire talk about her cunt makes me so hard. So I wrote her and let her know how much she turned me on.

Soon she and I were talking on the phone and that incredible voice was telling me how much she likes the feel of my cock in her cunt.

I came so hard...

Thank you, Claire

Mark

DaddyplayDaddyplayalmost 10 years ago
Everything we want to hear!

Mmmm, just can't stop thinking about daddy's little girl talking about her cunt! One of my favorite Claire audios for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jealous, huh?

The woman who made that last dumbass comment must be jealous!!! Don't worry, Claire, you are fucking great! This woman isn't fit to kiss your hot arse!!! Lol

sirdragoonsirdragoonalmost 10 years ago
Claire is freaking yummy

I will admit that Claire did start off a bit rocky with the over-repetition of the word cunt, but by the middle til the end of the audio... OMMGGGG are you kidding??! SOOOO freaking hawt!! With all of Claire's previous 2010 recordings, only one touched on unprotected sex and impregnation, especially with undertone suggestions on forced impregnation. That one was my absolute favorite recording in all of Literotica. Here, Claire revisits those absolutely delicious, lip smacking topics for a second time. Yummmmmm!!! I haven't heard anyone else's audio touching upon unprotected sex and impregnation, which is actually my personal favorite genre to read and hear about. =) Please keep delivering your wonderful, amazing, incredible audios Claire!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love This!

how could anything claire record be considered boring???

this is absolutely hot and soooo naughty! thinking of making you pregnant

blows my mind, claire...and my load...mmmmmn, thank you for another amazing

submission, you still have it, claire, you're still the best there ever was!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
uncomfortable

I think a lot of Americans find the word "cunt" to be a perjorative. I know I do and it

makes me cringe when I hear it. Now, it may not be so for folks from the UK and Ozzieland. So there are cultural differences. I can understand the repetition of certain words or phrases as being a very hot masturbatory mantra, but I did have trouble listening to this, esp. the

"Daddy" stuff, never have gotten into that, don't understand it - and the getting pregnant

stuff - oh shit! The last thing I ever wanted to have happen!!!

hoosierdaddy1979hoosierdaddy1979almost 10 years ago
OMG

Claire, you are truly amazing. You take me to places no one has taken me to before. Keep up the great work and keep us Yanks 'cumming' back for more.

PeteJDavisPeteJDavisalmost 10 years ago
wow

Incredible. I imagined myself right there in front of you, tasting your beautiful cunt. Mmmmmm ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Glad you're back Claire. You are fucking hot!!! I'm a straight female but I have to admit that this audio got me all turned on!!! Shit, I wished I was your daddy fucking you. And one more thing, don't stop using the term cunt. While it's crude, it only adds to the taboo and naughtiness of your stories. Keep recording these for us.

Pan_PathosPan_Pathosover 9 years ago
Amazing

Claire, that was fantastic. I hope to hear more, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why?????

if the word, "cunt" bothers you...why listen...why comment?? if you see the word in a title and it bothers you then why continue on???

you don't understand the daddy/daughter fantasy? fair enough but so you know it has nothing to do with incest or wanting to have sex with a very close relative...like say, a daughter. it's a fun thing, a fantasy, it has nothing to do with reality. i may fantasize about choking stupid people but doesn't mean i would if given half a chance...or would i?? we'll never know...just lighten up and relax for fuck's sake. this is Literotica, by the way, it 's not Nat'l Geographic...just what is a "nice" fantasy? one that doesn't offend anyone?? good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your cunt

Love hearing about your cunt

Claire please talk some more about your fuck hole.

You are so fucking sexy

The easiest to jerk off to i could listen to you for hours i just wish i could see you

Please talk about what you like to do to your cunt and how much pleasure you get from it and how much you play with your fuck hole.

I've never heard a girl talk like you - you are the best Claire

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxover 9 years ago
Great to Hear You're Back

Claire,

I've always loved your audio, and it's great to hear you back here again. I really get off on the daddy daughter fantasy, as you do, and your stories always make my cock so hard for you. I love your dirty nasty talk, and you make this daddy cum so hard with your erotic nature. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

Claire you had me throbbing at the start and stroking at the end!

Love the way you say cunt and Daddy, consider me a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Claire this is the first one that was mine to you from Anon

The original is further down on this page

If it's out of ten i'll give you higher

You are the best

Your cunt

Love hearing about your cunt

Claire please talk some more about your fuck hole.

You are so fucking sexy

The easiest to jerk off to i could listen to you for hours i just wish i could see you

Please talk about what you like to do to your cunt and how much pleasure you get from it and how much you play with your fuck hole.

I've never heard a girl talk like you - you are the best Claire

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more from your cunt

I want to here another story about your cunt. The more you play with your cunt the more I want to fuck your cunt. I'm really excited to hear from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
C,,,word

Having listened to your audio, this straight mature woman would love to kiss your cunt Claire. Such pretty panties also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just perfect. k

claire, no one does this better. the way you talk about your cunt gets me off every time. It's great no have you back, keep going xx

Lgv_loverLgv_loverabout 9 years ago
What a juicy story

Wonderful as ever. I wrote to you recently to tell you how much I love your stories and I love your sexy and evocative Australian voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I was introduced to your stories and sexy voice by my wife who said she listens to as many as she can find.I watched her listen one night and she was masturbating like I had never seen her before,she wouldn't let me touch her it was all about you and her, the orgasm she had was fantastic and had her shuddering and jerking for a full minute.She now also speaks about her cunt and I have never heard her say that before.I am thanking you because she is now suggesting we find and include a young woman in our lovemaking as in her words she would like to experience eating some cunt,I can't wait.

dallasnastymandallasnastymanabout 8 years ago

thanks for the many cums you have brought me.

MtgmooseMtgmooseover 7 years ago
WOW!

Your recordings are amazing! I was rock hard by the second time you said cunt.

Have you ever thought of doing erotic hypnosis recordings? There are loads of samples on you tube, but yours would be a thousand times better!

Please do some more - you are sooo exciting when you talk about short skirts and "cunt"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the sensual whisper voice.

It's like being whispered to in your ear. Great to listen to while your having sex with your partner.

NastyBabygirl69NastyBabygirl69almost 7 years ago
Quite annoying after 3 minutes

Sorry. But I found this to be quite lazy with her repetition of of the words "my cunt" and other phrases. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE hearing or reading the word 'cunt' - turns me on to no end!! But the way it was done in this audio :/ was just annoying and off-putting. Sorry.

femmephallusfemmephallusalmost 7 years ago
Talking about her cunt .......

I and many more of us I'm quite sure (judging from our feedback and Claire's I'm sure!) sincerely appreciate the passion, lust and feelings Claire's voice inspires in us when she repeats the word "CUNT" as many times as SHE feels like it, so we just want everyone to know .... just sayin' ..... Thank you Claire

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i love it

I love it when you repeat the word cunt. the more you say it the more turned on i get. you are my favourite on here by a mile and i just wish you would post some more. thanks you

Anal2loverAnal2loverover 6 years ago
One of your best

You made me cum so hard! I love how you say cunt and use cunt in your stories, but this is one of your best. So fucking horny and hot. Thank you x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous