Claire's Day of Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the bottle down and poured two glasses, drinking some myself but not offering the other to Claire. I pulled my dress over my head and looked straight at her.

Claire smiled gently at me, this was the moment I knew the game was up. I could no longer torture her and had to give her a break. I handed her a glass and let her drink.

My mind raced with how I was going to end this torment. I quickly realised though that I needed to taste her, needed to feel her cum the first time with my body.

I took Claire in my embrace, our two bodies warm, soft, so close. I could feel her tremble as she let me kiss her. I tasted her need, her desire.

Gently I guided her to the bed and fluffed pillows under her before kneeling between her legs. I started by making long slow laps of her labia, my moist tongue exploring her taste. I was soon on her clit, tasting her need, twirling and lapping my tongue around her sweet spot. Two fingers drove inside her, twisting and caressing her firmly.

I was a little taken aback by the force of her first orgasm and just how quickly it arrived. The girl had obviously been on the boil all evening. Her body jerked strongly, almost lifting completely off the bed as she screamed my name. A little squirt escaping her and covering my mouth, dripping from my chin onto my breasts.

Spurred on I continued my assault on her, making her beautiful little body pant and heave beneath me, she tasted so good I never wanted to stop.

After a while I paused and stood up, panting heavily from the job I'd just done. She was in delirium, squirming on the bed, a wet, sweaty mess writhing uncontrollably.

I composed myself and managed to struggle into my strap-on dildo, buckling it tight around my hips. I was quickly between her legs again, kissing her mouth as I guided the dildo deep inside Claire.

She kicked her legs up, wrapping them around me, her toes curling as I pushed my body hard on-top of her. She came quickly, obviously penetration was enough for her as she wrapped her arms around me, holding tight, her body convulsing.

We continued with this intensity for some time, her orgasms coming quickly and powerfully. Then we started to slow down, hugging and kissing, not a word said between us.

Later I lay there after she'd drifted off to sleep, wrapping her up in sheets, my mind racing. What had started as a little evil torture had ended in deep passionate love making and a longing in myself to make sure it happened again.

I curled around the girl in the darkness, drifting off to a deep sleep and realising this was the first of many encounters we'd share.

12