Claire's desire

Story Info
Claire wants sisters boyfriend, whether he wants it or not.
1.8k words
4.1
18.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a regular Thursday morning at home where my girlfriend Hollie and her sister Claire lived with me. Hollie was at work and I was an apprentice to my work-shy step-dad who never rose before 1pm. Claire, unlike her sister, relied on her beauty and body to get sugar daddies, though her last one got tired of being used and moved on 3 weeks ago, which is what made her move in with her hard-working sister. Hollie was also stunning with perfect curves but would never rely on her looks to get ahead in life.

As it was 9:30 and I knew I wouldn't start work until the afternoon, I headed out back for a morning swim. I noticed Claire watching me for a moment before swanning off to do whatever it is she does. After my swim I jumped in the outside shower (we installed it to stop people walking water through the house). After a thorough wash I grabbed my towel and dried off. I open the door to grab my fresh clothes from the bench but they weren't there. I mean.... are people really still stealing clothes?? Not even from the washing line but the bench right next to my shower!

Quite angrily I wrapped my towel around me and headed inside. I closed the patio door and in the process I feel my towel being ripped off of me. In an instant I grabbed my cock to bend and hide it covering as much as I could while spinning around to see Claire, holding my towel with a grin looking me up and down.

"What the fuck, Claire?"

She just stood eyeing me hungrily.

"Give it back, now!"

She proceeded to hold the towel out for me, knowing full well that I can't reach a hand out without exposing myself. Though what choice did I have? I decided to quickly reach out with my left hand which was mainly covering my balls instead of my right which was covering mostly my bent cock. Though this turned out to be a mistake. As I grabbed the towel, she fought not to let go of it while in a single moment reaching her left hand to grab my balls firmly.

"Claire, stop this!"

She grinned at me a moment longer before finally speaking.

"I'm tired of these games Lewis. I want what I want and I want it now."

Games? What on earth was she talking about? She must have seen the confusion on my face.

"Don't pretend. I know you've seen me dressing sexy for you, brushing up against you, flirting with you."

"Wait, what? You flirt with everyone and you always dress sexy. Now let go!"

"And you. Always wearing clothes to show off your muscles and your huge... huge... cock."

She gave my balls a firm squeeze as she did that.

"Lots of men have accidental bulges Claire! If I notice it I try to make it less noticeable but I can't help my size. Fact is Claire (I spat her name more aggressive that I meant to), I love your sister and would 'never' cheat on her. Now get the fuck off me."

I had never spoke to Claire this way but she was crossing a line. It seems I may have too because she started squeezing her balls. I hunched over and grabbed her arm on instinct to pull it away, though when someone has your balls like that there is no pulling the arm away as the hand just squeezes tighter, more grip for them and more pain for, well, me.

As I grabbed her arm I unintentionally uncovered myself. My cock bounced free and she dropped the towel she was still holding to firmly grab the middle of my cock. Recovering from the pain I told her to let me go.

"You tried remove my hand and you failed. Here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna let me suck your dick or I'm gonna crush your balls. I will squeeze so hard you'll need a hospital! Put your hands behind your back when you're ready to begin. Or refuse and regret it."

I finally realised a way out of this, a way to make her let go. I reached for her sides and armpits and wriggled my fingers around her flesh. I would tickle her into letting go. Seconds in, she was just looking at me. She must not be ticklish. Fuck.

The result was her squeezing my balls again but not too hard to cause lasting damage. I hurled over in pain supporting myself on her.

"Such a shame. I really didn't want to do this."

She started squeezing harder as she spoke.

"Wait! Okay! Stop! I'll let you suck me off."

With that, she stopped squeezing and I looked to see a victorious grin spread across her face. She looked to my arms and I remembered her command. I locked my hands behind my back. Claire kneeled in front of me and switched grips, grabbing my balls with both hands, then gripping firmly with her left and grabbing my cock with her right. I guess she's right handed.

I was looking away in shame but close enough to her that I could see her in my peripheral vision. She was just holding it, moving it around and looking at it at first. Then she adjusted her grip so she could stroke me slowly, taking her time with it. Gradually she picked up the pace and I was starting to harden. Soon she started kissing her way up and down my cock, licking underneath and toying with me. Eventually when stroking me I feel her mouth wrap around the tip of my hard cock. With both hands wrapped around my cock she tongued the tip while keeping her lips sealed around it.

At this point I noticed my balls free. In 1 move I pulled my hips back and grabbed for her arms but in 1 lightning fast movement she was able to reach out with her right hand and grab my swinging balls. She looked at me with fury as she squeezed slightly causing me to hunch over and brace myself on her shoulders.

"Are you gonna try and stop me again"

She said this with a piqued eyebrow and a coldness I had never felt from her before, squeezing harder in my hesitation.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I won't try that again."

"Promise?"

Now this was a dilemma. Everyone who know me knows I don't make promises unless I know it can be kept. I was raised that you do 'not' break a promise. It shows poor character and lack of trust. But surely this situation is different, right? Basically being tortured and blackmailed. In my thought process she squeezed harder still.

"Promise! I promise!"

She hesitated for a second watching me, I guess to judge whether I meant it. She then stood up and, still holding my balls, pulled me over to the spare ground floor bedroom and demanded I lay down.

"Wait. You said a blowjob you never said anything about sex."

"Who said anything about sex? My knees are hurting from kneeling on the floor, now lay down."

I do as she says and she kneels on the bed beside me, bringing her head down to my crotch and stroking my softened cock back to erection. This time there was no buildup. She pumped away until I was hard then I felt her lips wrap around me, pressing against me with her tongue as she took me in and out of her mouth. Her head was in the way so I couldn't se but I could feel her grabbing my member with both hands again. She ended up doing what felt like a twist and jerk, like she was twisting her head up and down one way while twisting up and down another way with her hands. I have to say I never had a blowjob like it. I actually got lost in it because it felt that good and forgot about the cheating. I think I even moaned at 1 point which I've never done from getting head.

My reality came back to me when I felt a knee land next to my left hip. Her left knee must have already been in place next to my right hip before the transition. My cock was already in her hand and in a flash moment I feel her warmth against the tip of my cock. She must be commando under that tight red skirt.

As I felt the transition I looked up to see Claire straddling me. Once I realised what was happening I felt her warmth and when I reached down to grab her arm and pull it away, I succeeded. I'd pulled her hand away from my cock but it was too late. In one motion she took what must have been a 3rd of my hard cock in her, sliding down easily with so much wetness and warmth.

I gasped in shock at what she's done and surprise that she was able to take so much of my cock in one go. That had never happened before. I let go of her arm and grabbed her body to pull her off me. She was still sinking and moaning. She leaned back and I thought I could push her backwards but she grabbed my balls once again. Without squeezing, she stayed still, breathing heavy and just looked at me. I gave her a pleading look, she piqued an eyebrow with a face that basically told me this was going to happen whether I like it or not.

I relented. I laid back down and proceeded to be ridden for what seemed like eternity. It soon felt like she was taking nearly all of me. I reached down to grab the base of my cock and she was bouncing on my hand. No one had ever taken that much. It didn't take long for her orgasm to come. I thought that would be it but she carried on. Bouncing away until she came a 2nd time and a 3rd.

The 3rd was too much for me. I told her I was going to cum expecting her to get off and finish me with a hand job. Instead she carried on. I told her again and again but she persisted and I couldn't hold out any longer. I sprayed what must have been a cup full into her as she collapsed against me, her big tits crushing my chest. she carried on grinding slightly as we came down.

I had never cum inside a woman without a condom, it was the most incredible feeling ever. I laid there almost dizzy after such an orgasm. Next thing I know, I'm waking up with Claire still on top of me and me still inside her. We must have fallen asleep. I look at the time and it's 12:33. I'll need to set off for work soon. I try and push Claire off me without waking her. Though I'm getting hard again immediately. She wakes up and stops me from moving her with a smile.

"Ready for round 2?"