Claire's Dreadful Misadventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, good job. I'm just gonna hold the pencils right where they are so we can check them, and then you can hop off. Alright, stand up."

Claire started to panic. How was he going to check them?

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I was pretty sure that the left pencil moved, and you can see here that it did. You see the pencils start with the marking facing up. This one has rolled over. Actually, it looks like it rolled two sides over. You must have felt that happen."

"I... sir, I didn't... I"

"Claire, this is a very important lesson about honesty. When you make a mistake, it's really important that you come forward and tell me so that it can be addressed. Can you admit what you did just now?"

Claire cried.

"I'm sorry that I lied to you, sir. I felt it move."

"What do you think we should do about this situation Claire? You already have three transgressions. You still need to finish your original spanking for the low grades. And now this."

Claire cried harder.

"I should be punished very severely, sir."

"Well, I'm glad that you can see that." Dr. Thorton touched his hand to his temple in exasperation. "This is a lot more than I was anticipating for today. You really disappointed me just now. But the truth is that we do need to wrap up. My nephews are visiting. I need to spend some time with them and then I have business to attend to. I'm going to think about this, and what you need to do to address these issues of being disobedient and trying to hide things when they could lead to punishment.

Please, quickly get back into the position for spanking, where I had you before. And do remember to keep your hands off the desk."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"It seems like you are still struggling with how to count, how to maintain position, and various things like that. I would expect that at your age, you would be able to do those things. But since that's not happening, I'll make an adjustment. I'm going to give you a bit of kindness, for today at least. There is still a lot more we need to address, young lady. But just for the next spanking, you don't have to count or anything like that. I'm not going to give you any extras. I'm just going to give you the last six that you owe. And for now, you can just take it. You don't have to worry about any of the usual formalities, okay?"

"Thank you, sir."

"I will be hitting you a little harder. Yeah, I think these are gonna be hard because you have displayed some really disappointing behavior, and honestly you don't really deserve some of the kindness that you are getting right now, do you?"

"No, sir."

"These are gonna be fast and hard. I'm going to try to really deliver a message here, and I want you to focus on the sensations, alright?"

"I will focus on feeling the pain, sir. And think about what you are trying to teach me."

Dr. Thorton began hitting Claire with the paddle. It was hard and fast as promised. Claire cried out after numbers 1, 2, and 3. After number 4 she fell off her elbows and kicked her feet up and down.

"Feet down, Claire!" Dr. Thorton said, raising his voice.

Dr. Thorton held Claire's ankles down against the chair for numbers 5 and 6. He let Claire go and put a comforting hand on the back of her shoulder.

"Okay have a seat." He said much more gently.

"May I stand, sir?" Claire asked through sobs.

"Have a seat, Claire." Dr. Thorton said more authoritatively.

She got down from her position, moved the chair, and gingerly sat down, supporting some of her weight with her arms.

"Claire..." Dr. Thorton shook his head and looked at her with remorse. "Come on. Hands in your lap, please."

Claire winced and put her hands in her lap.

"Your punishment session is over for today, but there are unresolved issues. And when that happens --when you leave a punishment with unresolved issues -- we have a kind of a tradition. It's another rule about the punishment process. You see giving up your clothes during punishment is on one level just about producing the right physical effect, as I told you before. But on another level, it is about symbolically removing your pride and dignity. When the punishment ends, you get your dignity back and you can put your mistakes behind you.

In your case, our time has ended but your punishment isn't really over. You don't have your pride back yet. You are still in a state of disgrace. And so, while you are in disgrace it makes sense that you should not have the symbols of your pride and dignity, doesn't it? You understand what I'm saying, Claire?"

"You mean I can't have my clothes back until I finish the punishment?"

"Right. Well, it's a little more than that. For starters, you'll need to give the rest of your clothes to Nancy. You are not allowed to wear clothes now, and some of the other aspects of punishment time will apply. For example, you need to be really good about addressing men as sir and women as ma'am. Be obedient and well-mannered and then you can earn your dignity back, okay?"

"Yes, sir. I will try to do that."

"You have a few hours before dinner. I'm happy for you to just stay in your room until then. Calm down and get yourself put together. But then, I would like to see you at the dinner table. We will need your help serving food and doing some of the dishes."

Claire rebelled internally at the thought of revealing her naked body to the guests, but she was learning that protests were severely punished here. Claire also realized in this moment that the guests would see the pinkish-red marks on her bottom and breasts. They would know that she had been punished and exactly where she'd been hit. They might even know about all the transgressions she accumulated. She controlled her impulses and tried to think of an answer that would please Dr. Thorton.

"I'm sure that the humiliation will be good for me. Thank you, sir. And I'm happy to do all of the dishes if that's your desire."

"That's very good of you, Claire. I think we may need your help with serving the guests more than with the dishes. But I appreciate the sentiment. Okay, you are dismissed. Remember to bring all your clothes to Nancy."

"Of course, sir. I'll do that right away."

To be continued...