Claire's Fantasies Coming True

Story Info
Pulled over by cop.
4.1k words
4.43
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ram6969
Ram6969
10 Followers

I turned my good friend Claire onto Literotica as well as new sex toys she had no idea existed.

Claire is happily married, we've always had a healthy flirty friendship. I recently separated from my wife and in chatting with Claire I brought up the fact that I had to throw out some sex toys that me and the ex used together.

I told Claire how I would blindfold my ex and we'd role play her being taken by a big dicked lover. Unbeknownst to my ex I had purchased some large life like hollow dildos that I could fuck her with, fulfilling her big dick fantasies and my wife watching fantasies.

It was awesome, but back to Claire. She had never heard of toys like this, and was trying to figure out how she could introduce them to her husband and get the big dick fucking she had been dreaming of.

One of her biggest fantasies was to be taken by a big dicked cop, something about the uniform and power made her instantly wet and now if she could get hubby on board and a huge hollow dildo she could finally live out her fantasy.

I sent her links to the hollow dildos I had bought and after a few weeks she finally decided to go for it and order one online. She chose a 12 inch life like hollow dong that looked to be as thick as her wrist.

A few weeks went by and Claire was getting ready for a rare girls night out. A night out with no husbands!

For those wondering Claire is a gorgeous and voluptuous woman. Blonde wavy curly hair down to her shoulders, 5'3, fantastic round ass and huge DDD tits, a body built for pleasure and worship. She has the face of an angel with a devilish mind. Piercing hazel green eyes that you can get lost in for days and perfect pouty cock sucking lips.

She decided to wear a light flowing wrap around dress that tied to one side. it showed off her ample cleavage and she needed to add a safety pin to make sure she wouldn't show off more then intended at dinner. The hem of the dress fell a few inches above her knee. A lacy bra and matching g-string made her feel even more sexy and she finished her outfit off with strappy high heels.

As she was leaving she noticed a Fedex card on the little table at her front door. She totally forgot about her sex toy order and figured she could pick up the package since the Fedex store was near the restaurant in the same parking lot, and it must have been one of the presents she had bought online for an upcoming friends birthday party.

She picked up the shoe sized box from the Fedex store and was walking it back to her car, wondering what it might be when she heard her friends call out from a near by car. she waved to them and tossed the box on her front seat, locked her car doors and headed over to her friends to walk in to the restaurant together.

At dinner the wine was flowing and the conversation quickly went to sex, or the lack there of. A common theme of juggling busy schedules and trying to find the time away with their husbands plagued them all. Their poor waiter got alot of teasing and flirting from the ladies. A very cute young man in his early twenties.

With a few glasses of wine in her and feeling horny from all the sex talk Claire was starting to get a nice warm tingle and could feel herself getting wet in her little g-string.

Her safety pin that was attempting to hold back her glorious cleavage was annoyingly scratching her, so she said to herself, fuck it and removed the pin and put it in her purse. One of her friends noticed and pointed it out to the other ladies saying Claire was on the prowl tonight and their poor waiter better watch out!

Her cheeks warmed and turned red with embarrassment, but she also felt very sexy and as her friends said, if you got it you might as well show it off! Their waiter noticed on his next visit and almost spilt their drink order, the ladies all laughed and the poor guy made a hasty getaway.

The ladies headed out and said to Claire that her husband was in for a good time with how sexy she looked and told her they expected an update the following day.

She laughed at them, and knew inside that she was definitely going to jump him when she got home, she was so horny and couldn't wait to get home.

It was a beautiful summer night, stars shining, Claire decided she would drive with her windows down not needing air conditioning on such a beautiful night. She was feeling good from the wine, but felt like she was good enough to drive home, besides she lived out in the country and at that time of night there would be no other cars on the road.

The parking lot was pretty empty, no other cars around hers. She got in, started up the car and rolled the windows down right away thinking, what a beautiful night. Right before she went to shift into drive she caught the box in the corner of her eye.

She had completely forgotten about it over dinner. She picked it up and placed it across her lap and used her nail to break through the tape and folded the sides of the box back. In the dim light of her car she saw packing paper on top, pulled it off, balled it up and tossed it on the floor of the passenger side of the car.

At first she couldn't make out what it was, then when her eyes focused in the dim light her chest started to heave as she trembled with excitement feeling like lightning hit her clitoris soaking her g-string.

She reached in and pulled out the largest dildo she had ever seen, 12 inches long, felt and looked so life like with real balls and a hole in the end for her husbands cock to go in.

She was in a trance. All of a sudden she realized where she was and looked around quickly to see if anyone was around or saw her sitting there with this massive dong in her hand that her fingers didn't even reach around.

Luckily no one was around, it was so big and heavy. Her mind started to wonder, should she try it out right then and there?

No, she didn't want to chance getting caught. She decided to head home, fuck the shit out of her husband and then try and figure out how to present the idea of him using something like that on her.

Her drive was an easy one, but still 40 minutes to get home. There is an old dirt road that cuts cross country and takes 15 minutes off the drive. She figured this would be the safest as she rarely ever sees another car driving on it and it had no homes on it either, just tall corn fields on both sides.

The speed limit is 25mph, but most do 45 or 50 since you never see another car and it was a straight road. And in her horny state Claire was going around 45.

All of a sudden she saw blue and red lights pull out of the corn field behind her, she thought, WTF!?!? There are never cars on this road, why of all nights would a cop be parked out here looking for speeders!

She could see the officer get out of his car as he walked up the road to her window. He was around 5'10 with broad shoulders, her pussy tingled from her police fantasy, but quickly said to herself, not now this is serious, be polite and hopefully you'll be on your way quickly.

As he got to her window he flashed his light inside the car at her and told her to turn her car off and place the keys on the dash, and to give him her license and registration. She complied, he placed one hand on the door and she noticed how huge his fingers were.

Claire then noticed his light was focused on here huge tits, she hadn't noticed that her dress had gaped open showing more cleavage and part of her sexy lacy bra. She tried to cover up a little but was still showing more then she ever would have liked.

He leaned in a little, and now she could see the officers face, he was older maybe in his 50's, salt and pepper hair and piercing eyes. He leaned in and took a breath as he thought he smelt alcohol.

Claire wondered if he could smell her sex from how wet she was and her cheeks reddened with embarrassment and her state of horniness.

He asked her if she had been drinking and she said yes maybe 2 glasses of wine with dinner. He shined his light on the box beside her and asked, do you have an open bottle of alcohol in that box?

She reddened even more and said no, she started to reach across to close the box as it was fully open and didn't want him to see what was inside. He spoke in a stern voice and said, mam, please keep both hands on the steering wheel where I can see them!

He walked around and reached into the car with his light through the open window into the box. He didn't say a thing stared at the hollow dong flashed his light on her and back to the box. He then said, I'm going to my vehicle to run your license and plates to make sure you have no outstanding tickets or warrants.

He took his time, maybe 10 minutes, and over this time Claire figured he could see her embarrassment and would probably let her off easy.

She started to calm down. Then heard his door open and close quickening her breath again. He came to her door and handed her back her cards, she felt at ease thinking it was over.

The officer leaned in again with his light focused on her tits again, and said, would you mind stepping out mam, I'd like to perform a road side sobriety test.

Claire was a little shocked but felt like she could pass it no problem. As she stepped out of her car she forgot she was on a dirt road and had to really concentrate on her steps to make sure she didn't turn an ankle on the gravel stones.

The officer directed her to the back of his car, at first she found this odd as they could see better infront of his car in the dark from his head lights. But once behind his car she could see well enough in the moon lit night.

Seeing her heels he realized she couldn't walk lines on the uneven road. So he had her do other tests. Close eyes, bring fingers to nose etc...

All the time he couldn't take his eyes off her magnificent cleavage, and with her eyes closed doing the test she couldn't see him adjusting the massive bulge that was getting hard in his pants.

He then told Claire he wasn't convinced she was sober and asked if she consented to a breathalyzer? She felt confident that she would pass so she said yes.

The officer then told her he would need to pat her down first to make sure she didn't have any weapons on her, and asked if she had anything else that could poke or cut him?

She said no and he instructed her to place her hands on the trunk of his car and to spread her legs shoulder width apart. Her heart has racing, she had never been searched before and the thought of this officer feeling her up got her juices flowing again.

He first placed his huge hands on her shoulders, feeling the back neckline of the dress and then ran his fingers slowly up the sides of her neck to her earlobes, little did he know this was one of her erogenous zones that always made her hot to the touch.

He then slowly moved his fingers through her hair, it felt like an erotic head massage and was making Claire weak in the knees, and her pussy tingle.

He moved from the top of her head down over her temples, one of his meaty pinky fingers lightly grazing the side of her pouty lips, she caught herself opening her mouth and almost turning her head to suck on his finger.

He slid his hands back down to her shoulders and then forward down her arms. As he did this he stepped forward making first contact of his massive bulge with the crack of Claire's ass.

She gasped and found herself pushing back a little against his massive tool. He leaned in his mouth close to her ear and said, I need to check under your clothing to make sure you have nothing illegally concealed.

With this said he brought his massive hands to the sides of her breasts, still with his massive cock pressed into her ass crack, he slid his hands under her tits squeezing and lifting them to feel their glorious size.

He then moved his hands over the tops of her tits to feel her cleavage, and then ran his left hand into her dress and under her bra of her right breast, gently feeling over her puckering areola and hardening nipple, again massaging and squeezing her massive breast and then lightly pinching and pulling on her nipple, all while breathing on her neck and still rubbing his massive cock on her ass.

He slowly removed his left hand to a whimper from Claire not wanting it to stop, and then proceeded to do the same with his right hand on her left tit, more squeezing and teasing her nipple.

The officer removed his hand and slowly brought his hands down to her hips, he stepped back a bit and Claire felt the cool night air hit her ass where his massive bulge had been grinding against her.

He knelt down on one knee and ran his hands down the outsides of her legs to her strappy heeled feet. He then ran his hands up her left leg, and lightly grazed across her puffy wet pussy lips before sliding his hands back down, even in the moon light he could see her shiny juices on his finger.

He then did the same up her right leg, this time he gently rubbed her through her thin g-string applying pressure to her engorged clitoris sending shockwaves through her body.

He then pushed the little bit of material that was there to the side and easily slid a meaty finger into her soaking wet pussy. Claire started moaning and enjoying the slow finger fucking he was giving her.

He then started to rub her clit with his thumb and inserted a second, then a third finger. Claire was gasping for air in pure ecstasy, never had she been so stuffed in her pussy and she was loving it!

The officer continued and picked up the pace rubbing her clit and jamming his fingers into her faster and faster. Claire screamed into a massive orgasm and had to grab onto the trunk of the car so she wouldn't fall to the ground on her weakened legs.

The officer stood up and said to her, now for the breathalyzer. Claire was shocked and confused, the officer walked to the side of his car and opened the big back door to the back seat.

He then instructed Claire to sit on the back seat with her feet out the door and on the ground. At 5'3 she barely got her ass on the seat with her toes just touching the ground.

The officer stood infront of her and she wondered where the device was. He stepped closer to her his crotch at her face level and said to her, now all you need to do is blow.

She was confused for a second but then looking straight ahead at his massive bulge she got the hint. She reached out with her delicate hands and undid the officers belt and slowly pulled down his zipper.

She reached in and wrapped her hand around the largest real cock she had ever touched. Her fingers didn't come close to making around his giant cock. She pulled it out of his pants and there stood the biggest most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

The bulbous head shiny with pre cum. As she leaned forward to taste her prize, the officer pulled open the top of her dress and pushed the cups of her bra down. He started squeezing and massing her large breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples a little harder then before.

This had Claire gushing again and she jammed the giant cocks head into her mouth sucking and licking like a woman possessed! She pulled it out to lick up and down his monster shaft. It had to be 10 inches long and super thick.

The officer pulled up the bottom of her dress and started fingering her again, his 3 massive fingers entering easily now. With this Claire started sucking further and further down his massive shaft and deep throating as much as she could take.

Jamming up and down his magnificent cock as he inserted a fourth finger and was banging in and out of her hard and to another mind blowing orgasm. She screamed around his big cock as she shuttered through many waves of a deep vaginal orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided she could feel his cock stiffening and his balls tightening up, she wanted to taste his cum and started to suck faster and harder, she would not be disappointed as he filled her mouth with his cum, she swallowed and swallowed as it seemed he would never stop cumming, some leaking out onto her glorious tits.

Claire kept sucking and licking all over his cock till it was all clean and softening. She thought to herself that this was an awesome fantasy come true.

Then the officer pushed her back on the seat and knelt on the ground between her legs, he started by licking her juices from her inner thighs, and then licking her outer and then inner pussy lips on his way up to her clit. Claire reached down with both hands to hold his head and run her fingers through his hair.

He was driving her crazy, licking up and down her pussy and then setting his full attention on her clit, he then started to finger fuck her again with his four fingers, stretching her like no other had done before, reaching in her where no dick had been or had pleased her this much before.

He locked onto her clit licking and sucking and hammered her with his fingers, she was moaning and screaming in pleasure almost passing out, then another deep vaginal orgasm took over her entire body, convulsing, shaking and going in and out of consciousness. Best ever orgasm!

As she finally caught her breath, she looked up to see the officer standing between her legs with a massive hard on, somehow it looked longer an thicker then before, with its massive angry purple head bobbing to the rhythm of his heart beat.

He lifted Claires legs over his shoulders and rubbed the giant head of his cock up and down Claires pussy lips, he then slowly pushed the monsters head into her pussy which set her off on another orgasm.

He held himself there feeling her pussy muscles clenching his giant cock head as she rode through her orgasm, as it subsided he slowly started pushing in a few inches until slowly pulling out leaving only the head inside Claire, as he pulled out her pussy clung to his cock not wanting to let its prize get away.

He slowly worked inch after thick inch of his big cock into Claires pussy until he was balls deep in her, feeling places no man had ever reached before and driving Claire absolutely crazy!

He grabbed both of her large breasts and was pulling and sucking hard on her nipples. Now balls deep he was then able to start fucking her harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass.

Claire was having orgasm after orgasm as he plowed into her, she could feel his massive cock head invading her cervix. He kept on fucking her hard for what seemed like hours to her.

Then his paced quickened and he pushed into her as deep as he could and filled her pussy with a massive load of cum, as she was moaning through another orgasm he locked his lips on hers in a deep french kiss, both of them sucking on each others tongues.

His cock now softening, he pulled out slowly, Claire looked up and saw the mighty tool glistening in the moon light, and even though it was softening it still hung large between his legs. He stood there pants around his ankles, leaning on the roof of the car as they both caught their breaths.

Claire sat up, the officer still leaning on the roof, and she couldn't stop herself, she reached out and took the soft cock in her hand and started licking up and down the shaft cleaning off the mixed fuck juices, and she loved the taste.

Next thing she knew she was sucking that beautiful cock again and jamming it down her throat. She wanted more and kept sucking as her giant prize grew in her mouth and throat.

When he was fully erect Claire got on all fours on the back seat and looked over her shoulder to the officer and said to him, please fuck me in the ass with your big beautiful cock!

Now Claire loved being fucked in the ass, but never by anything even close to this size.

Claires ass was already covered in cum, the officer rubbed his cock up and down her crack and slid it into her pussy to cover it with more of their mixed juices.

He then slowly started to put pressure on her asshole with the big head of his cock, Claire looked back and said please be gentle.

Ram6969
Ram6969
10 Followers
12