Claire's Fantasies Coming True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed as much as she could and his cock head was slowly opening her bud. With a little more pressure his cock head finally broke though sending Claire into another fantastic orgasm.

He held himself in place as her ass muscles squeezed his cock head, and when she calmed down he started working more and more of his cock into her tight ass, he finally got himself all the way in and as he started fucking Claires ass hard his massive balls slapped against her clit bringing her even more pleasure.

The officer reached around grabbing hold of he big melons, he pinched her nipples hard as her drove into her ass harder and harder.

Claire reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit and fingering herself, as she drove fingers into her wet an wanting pussy she could feel the giant cock through the thin skin between her pussy and asshole, this pushed her over the edge into another glorious orgasm.

The officer couldn't hold on any longer announcing he was cumming, she could feel the hot liquid coat her insides and had another orgasm from it.

The officer slowly pulled his softening cock out of Claires ass, cum streaming down her inner thighs. he opened his driver door and pulled out a box of kleenex to wipe his cock off and to wipe up the cum leaking out of Claires ass and pussy.

He helped her up and out of the car, and held her steady as she re-adjusted her bra and dress into place. The officer helped her walk to her car, told her to drive carefully and left, within seconds he was gone.

Claire thought for a second, did that really just happen?? Just then she could feel more cum escaping her ass. Yup it did.

She drove home, and to her luck it was so late her husband was in bed and fast asleep. She hid her new toy and then threw her cum soaked clothes into the washing machine and started a load, then jumped into a hot bath, reliving what had just happened to her.

She woke a little later still in the tub. Got up, put on her nightie and headed to bed.

She dreamt of the encounter all night and wondered if she should take the same road on the next girls night out? Only time will tell!

12