Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, he said that you're a great teacher and that you have helped numerous boys and men to learn and experience the intimacy that is essential for happiness," he began, "he said that you'd start with a kiss and a couple other essential lessons and maybe even finish with doggy. Do you know what that means?"

"It means that Hugh is a wonderful boyfriend," I smiled and my love for Hugh warmed my heart.

William was sitting on the small sofa that the library provides for a comfortable reading spot. I slid onto his lap sideways and turned my upper body toward him. "Hug me William," I smiled as I leaned my body against his. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" I asked rhetorically. "Wet your lips like this," I began as he stared at my mouth and my tongue as I licked both lips and left them shiny pink and enticing.

He followed my instructions. "Now, we're going to press our lips together and allow our tongues to touch," I continued.

We kissed and William finally relaxed. His lips moved with mine in a lover's dance. His tongue was stiff at first but quickly found a soft sensual fluid rhythm. I felt William's cock hardening in his pants beneath my ass as our arousal and passion grew.

I pulled back and looked at him. I expected to see a goofy teenage boy grin and I wasn't disappointed. "I liked that, did you?" I asked.

"That was wonderful. May I kiss you again?" he asked clearly more confident than before.

I nodded and it was an unusually passionate kiss that made me hot. I didn't want to admit it at the time but Hugh was right. Will and I both needed more.

I looked around at our surroundings and said, "I think we need to go."

"Tell Hugh how grateful I am that he allowed you to teach me how to kiss," smiled William.

"Does anyone ever call you something other than William?" I asked totally out of context.

"Yes, I prefer to be called Will," he smiled.

"I'd like to go back to my room. Is that ok with you, Will?"

"Yes, of course," he replied with a little disappointment in his eyes.

I noticed Will's reaction but I couldn't believe that he was really that naive.

We gathered up our stuff and walked along the well-lit pathways from the library to the Frat house.

"Claire, this is a fraternity. Are you lost?"

Several of the Frat boys came out of the door and looked at us. "Oooh, look what Claire dragged in," said one of them although I wasn't sure which one.

Just as I was about to kick one of them in the balls, Max stepped up, looked at Will and said, "Aren't you that guy who's become a legend in long distance running?"

"Yeah, he's a runner Max. Don't make fun of Will by calling him a legend. He doesn't need your shit!" I attacked.

"No, no Claire. I'm not making fun of the dude. He really is a legend."

"What's he talking about Will?"

"I'm a long-distance runner. Sometimes I compete and sometimes I win," admitted Will.

"He fucking kicks ass!" began Max, "I swear he's never lost a race."

"Thanks Max. We have studying to do. Things to learn," deflected Will.

"You know she's got a boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, I spoke with Hugh earlier," replied Will.

"Good to meecha," grinned Max as he and the other goons walked away.

I showed Will to my room and got us each some water to drink.

Before I could ask, Will said, "I guess I should have mentioned my athletic scholarship for running."

"I understand that you had other things on your mind," I giggled. "Did Max and his friends bother you?"

"No, I'm used to some abuse but I was surprised by Max's support. Maybe there is hope for him," chuckled Will.

I thought about what Will said and it made me look at Max differently. Max does have a kind side even if he is loud and boisterous.

"So, where were we?" I chirped at Will who was slipping into a nervous state, "and what are you nervous about?"

"Well, I, I've never been in a girl's bedroom before," he stuttered.

"Will, I want you to be comfortable with me and also with women in general," I began, "it's a good idea to avoid assumptions."

"What do you want to do now?" he asked like a pro.

"I'd like to get comfortable. At home clothing is optional, so I'm used to being nude. Then, I'd like to snuggle. How about you?

"I like whatever you like" he responded, "if you're going to be nude should I be nude too?" he mumbled.

"You do what you want, whatever feels comfortable." I smiled and stepped closer and hugged him again. He held me close and I felt relaxed in his arms.

I held my arms up in the air. "Will you take my shirt off for me?" I asked excitedly.

Will reached for the bottom of my shirt and peeled it up until my bra was revealed. I gave him some time to stare and reminded him, "Just take my shirt off," I joked.

"Oh yeah, sorry," he whispered as he finished removing the shirt and dropped it on the bed.

I turned around and he immediately reached for the clasp on my bra and released it. It slipped off easily and I tossed it with the shirt. I rubbed my breasts and squeezed them a bit while still facing away from Will.

He reached for the zipper on the back of my skirt and it was quickly sliding off of my hips and onto the floor. I had already kicked off my sandals and I never put on my panties when we left the library. I turned my nude body to face him.

"You can touch me, I'd like that," I smiled.

I expected him to awkwardly grope my breasts, but instead he caressed my face, leaned down and kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than expected and quickly exceeded the passion that I'd felt at the library. When he broke the kiss he whispered, "Thank you."

"Now can I take yours off too?"

"Sure," he agreed but because of our nearly one-foot difference in height getting his T-shirt off was going to be difficult. "I can help if you like?" he added.

I've always enjoyed a challenge, so I moved him close to the bed, facing it. I knelt on the bed, in front of him, began lifting his shirt then stood up and by reaching high, I was able to get it over his head, but not off of his arms

"You have beautiful breasts," he complimented me as I realized that my strategy for disrobing him had my breasts exposed inches from his face.

He helped me get the shirt off of his arms and tossed it aside. Then, he spontaneously hugged me close pressing his face between my tits while his hands caressed my back and ass. His comfort with caressing me seemed to contradict his claim of infrequent sex with is mother.

I realized now that Will was tall and lean but also quite strong. His chest and abs were those of a man who works out regularly at a gym.

He easily lifted me, turned around and softly lowered me to the floor.

I reached out and removed his pants and his spandex underwear. I pulled them down slowly and saw his rigid cock being revealed as the spandex held it close to his left leg. Suddenly it popped out and almost hit me in the face.

I dropped to my knees and finished peeling off his clothes. I was looking up a little and started to reach for his cock. "May I," I asked with a smile.

Will nodded. I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around it and guessed that I was stroking ten inches of throbbing thick cock. "This is impressive," I smiled as I stroked it, licked the pre-cum from the tip and fondled his balls with my left hand.

"Do girls really enjoy that?"

"This girl does," I quipped. Then I continued licking and sucking till I heard his breathing change. I stopped and said, "Keep that in mind when you meet other girls, that seeing a cock is a bit strange. Think about it. It's another appendage that we just don't have. I know that our pussies are a mystery to you but most of them aren't as visible as this," I smiled.

"Oh, I never really thought of it that way," admitted Will, "the size of my cock doesn't seem to faze you. I'm glad, but I worry that I'm too big."

"I've handled all shapes and sizes," I blurted before thinking that maybe that was too much information.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to ask you about your past. I'm just happy that you're willing to help me."

"When you cum how long does it take you to recover?

Will looked at me, clearly perplexed, "Oh, you mean after my penis gets soft?"

"Yeah, men always get soft after cumming. Some take a long time to recover and some only take a few minutes," I replied using the more common terminology. Based on the perplexed look on his face I explained, "Cumming is just another word for an ejaculation."

"That's the thing, I don't work that way. I told you I was a freak," he admitted sadly.

"Wait, so if you cum you stay hard?" I asked with a beaming smile and sparkling eyes.

"Is that good?" he asked rhetorically, "I mean it's really a pain. The erections do go away when I sleep, unless I dream about something sexual. Then I have to masturbate through three or four orgasms to calm down and go back to sleep."

"I've got to see this," I smiled as I put the head of his cock into my mouth, circled it with my tongue, continued stroking it with one hand and groped his balls with the other.

"That feels good, do you want me to get a towel or something," he gasped.

I took his long hard throbbing cock into my throat, then pulled off, took a deep breath and smiled, "Cum in my mouth Will."

I slipped his cock back into my mouth, felt the head swell against my tongue and then the first blast caught me by surprise as it shot deep into my throat. I was able to control the gag reflex and I swallowed three large mouthfuls of his salty semen before his still hard throbbing cock stopped serving up additional creamy cum.

I pulled off and was just about to comment on the amount of cum when I looked up at Will and saw a look of shock and amazement. I smiled at him and he started to babble, "I can't believe, so great, only girl, what about Hugh?"

"I enjoyed that. Your semen is salty but good. Hugh expects that I'm teaching you about intimacy. A blowjob is just a small part of that," I assured him.

"So, on TV I've seen couples having sex and the man's head is between the woman's legs. Do you like that and what is he doing?"

"Yes, I do like that. Would you like to learn?" I smiled.

Will nodded and I explained, "You were almost there when I was giving you the anatomy lesson about the vulva. Just kneel in front of me and we'll go back to where we left off."

I hopped up and sat at the edge of the bed. I lifted my feet up and spread my thighs wide. "Don't just start licking and sucking," I admonished, "good sex is about slowing things down. Force yourself to go slowly. Caress my inner thighs. You can even lightly kiss and lick them. When your hands get close to my pussy, massage it gently. Explore my pussy with your fingers. Lightly circle my clit and press two fingers in so you can curl them and massage the top wall of my vagina."

Will was a fast learner. He experimented and everything he did felt good.

"Now, I'm going to teach you how to lick my pussy. Keep in mind that you aren't trying to fuck me with your tongue," I laughed, "it's more like a finger that is exploring, like you did earlier. Lick the labia majora. Separate them and find, touch and taste the labia minora. Press your tongue into my vagina and notice how the flavor changes.

Will followed my instructions and responded well when I held his head in place while his tongue circled my clit. "Oh fuck, oh yeah," I gasped, "now suck it. Suck it harder!"

Without more coaching he shoved two fingers into my slippery little cunt and zeroed in on the g-spot while he sucked and flicked his tongue on my clit. My body tensed, I clenched my fists. I arched my back and bucked my pussy against his face. "Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhh, Ohh," I exclaimed while my hands grasped his head.

"Was that, ok?" he asked meekly.

"Oh shut-up stupid," I giggled, "how did you, how did you know how to do that?" I smiled while still getting my breathing under control.

"You just taught me. I took the kissing lesson and fingering lesson and put them together and the rest was you. Oh, I should tell you that your pussy is delicious like eating a perfectly ripe peach."

At this point I pulled Will's face to mine and we kissed again with his belly pressed against my pussy and my legs wrapped around him.

"Ok, there's just one more lesson," I smiled while feeling a little sadness in my heart.

"What's that?"

"Lay up here on the bed with your head on the pillows," I suggested while patting the bed next to me.

Will moved and laid on his back. I got up on my knees and sat back on my heels. My right hand reached over and my fingers encircled his rock-hard cock. I stroked it and was about to say something when Will spoke, "You don't have to do anything more. You've already done so much," he smiled.

I heard his words but I didn't believe him. "Will, I'm doing this for both of us. I'm doing this to teach you but also so that neither one of us will be left wondering what we missed."

I moved over him, straddling his hips, I lifted his cock to the entrance of my vagina and lowered it enough to hold it in place. I put my hands on his muscular chest as he reached up with one hand to caress my breasts as I lowered my hips. I reacted to the shock of his cock hitting my cervix. I pushed on until my ass touched his thighs and I was fully impaled on his throbbing sword. He was a tight fit and I loved it. I rode Will's cock until he arched his back, pushed even deeper inside and erupted like a volcano, shooting his hot lava deep into the fissures of my soul.

His orgasm triggered another in me. My pussy tightened on his cock and rippled along its length. I collapsed on his chest listening to his heart beat and would gladly have drifted off to sleep there.

I enjoyed riding him. "God, what a cock!" I thought to myself. We each enjoyed two more orgasms before he began to soften and I felt as relaxed as a ragdoll.

Afterward, Will was just as kind and gentle as he had been earlier. "I see what you mean about intimacy being essential for happiness," he smiled, "thank you, Claire for helping me and please, thank Hugh too," he added with a questioning look.

I nodded, his smile brightened, we looked into each other's eyes and knew that the sex we'd had was special. It was much more than just a one-time anatomy lesson and it left me excited to attend that class, to study with Will and to introduce him to all my friends.