Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was breathing hard, biting her lower lip and starting to shake when I stopped and let Max take my place. He was a natural, taking the passion of their earlier kiss and moving it to her thighs and pussy. After following the steps I had shown him, he improvised by sucking and tugging on her lips and finally kissing and sucking her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ahhhnnnnnnnnnnhhhh," groaned Gina as she climaxed and bucked her hips and pussy against Max's face.

As he pulled back his face was wet and he was smiling.

Gina recovered from her orgasm and reached out to Max, "Baby, I need your cock in me now!" she demanded.

Max looked at me and I nodded. He dropped his shorts, uncovering a throbbing seven-inch reasonably thick cock which he quickly sheathed in Gina's wanton pussy. He leaned over her and she licked her own cum from his face. Max fucked Gina through another orgasm before he erupted and filled her trembling body with his hot creamy cum.

As this scene played out before me, I felt tension building up. At home I would have cleaned up Max's cock, got him hard again and had him fucking me while I sucked his cum out of Gina. I shook my head, smiled and thought, 'Get a grip on yourself girl!'

After they recovered, Gina looked around at my tiny room and sighed, "I'm sorry that we messed up your bed. You haven't even slept in it."

"That's Ok," I began, "you seem happy now and Max seems to really love you," I observed.

"You are a fucking miracle worker, I'll share, if you ever need to get laid," suggested Gina.

I was tempted to say, "How about now," but instead I replied, "that won't be necessary, but I appreciate the offer," I chuckled, while thinking about Hugh and the other men from our neighborhood who have regularly fucked me.

News travels fast both between the other guys in the fraternity, and also between Gina and her friends.

A day later a troubled couple showed up at my door. "Hi, I'm Carly and this is James."

"What can I do for you?" I asked the young and clearly unhappy couple.

"James wants to have a threesome with another girl," confided Carly.

"What do you want?" I asked her while James listened.

"Well, I kind of like the idea of being fucked by two guys at once," she admitted.

I was tempted to tell her how great two or even three guys at once can be. Instead, I asked, "Have you considered getting together with another couple?"

Carly shook her head and sighed, "We're not really friends with other couples."

"Consider it," I began, "then you can take turns and each of you can have the threesome that you want," I suggested.

"Have you ever wanted to have sex with another woman?" I asked Carly.

"You mean like tribbing, or pussy licking?" she asked while she pondered the idea.

"Do you want to lick another woman's pussy?" I pushed while hoping to get her between my thighs soon.

"I've thought about it," she admitted, "do you want to? Do you mind if James watches?"

I briefly considered how I should answer and then about how I wanted to answer. I was just beginning to admit to myself that I tend to be an exhibitionist with a dominant personality.

"Not at all," I smiled as we both stripped out of our clothes, Carly laid on her back and I climbed over her in a classic sixty-nine position. I lowered my pussy to her face and Carly was a natural. I let her lick me until I was highly aroused and then I went to town licking her tight little pussy.

I've always enjoyed a tasty young pussy and Carly's was delicious. The way her body squirmed, in response to my tongue, was very enticing. This was one benefit that I never expected from being housed in a Fraternity.

Carly looked over and saw James stroking his cock as he was both enthralled and aroused by our activities. Carly stopped and turned to kiss me and asked, "Would you like us to leave?"

"No, you can stay. I like to watch too. Let me know if you and James would like to double date with me and Hugh sometime," I winked.

I sat up against the wall at the head of the bed, spread my legs and played with my pussy while Carly moved and knelt on the mattress at the foot of the bed and wiggled her ass at James. He looked at me and mouthed, "Thank you," then stepped closer and drove his hard throbbing cock into Carly's extremely wet pussy.

I enjoyed watching Carly's bouncing breasts as James enthusiastically slammed his hips against her ass.

I took a quick pic and texted it to Hugh, "Would you do her in a swap?"

He quickly texted back, "Is that what you want?"

"We'll talk later," I replied with a wink icon.

I smiled and continued to watch them fuck. James was watching me finger myself and soon he climaxed in Carly's creamy cunt. They thanked me and left. I was exhausted, feeling relaxed, curled up under the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

The next day I connected with Hugh, Mike and Heather. After dinner at the campus cafeteria, we went for a walk. "How are you two adjusting to living in a dorm?" asked Heather.

"Honestly, it's a challenge," began Hugh, "the neighborhood we come from is so much fun. You can be with people when you want and also have your own private space when you need it."

"I think I'm spoiled," I replied, "I have a single room in a building where everyone is afraid of me," I laughed.

"I haven't seen your place yet will you show me?" smiled Heather.

We made our way back to Delta Tau Omega and hiked up to the third floor. I managed to pick up a used mini-fridge and kept it stocked with cold water and seltzer. "Would anyone like something cold to drink?" I offered while opening the door to show them what I had to share.

Hugh grabbed a bottle of water. Mike and Heather each had a lemon seltzer and I decided to wait.

It's a little small but it'll do," giggled Heather as she set down the can and began stripping off her clothes.

"So, you wanted to see my room, eh?" I laughed. "I think someone is very horny!"

Mike and Hugh had begun stripping off their clothes. "I know that I am," they replied in unison.

As soon as Heather was naked, she approached me and we kissed. I caressed her back and ass, then pulled back, "Are you planning to fuck both guys at once, or can I share some of the burden?" I joked.

"I'll warm them up while you get undressed," replied Heather.

She turned and dropped to her knees and began sucking Mike's cock while stroking Hugh's.

Once I was naked, I laid back on the bed, raised my knees and spread my thighs,

Heather pulled off of Mike's cock, slapped him on the ass and chuckled, "Go fuck my little sister."

I smiled at the inside joke since we aren't really related.

She started sucking Hugh as Mike moved toward me. I rubbed my pussy and parted my nether lips. Both Mike and Hugh are large handsome guys. They stay fit and I've had the pleasure of fucking them both frequently. I reached out to Mike and guided his cock toward its target. Once the head was firmly started into my pussy, I pulled him in for a kiss and he lowered his hips until his thick seven-inch cock was fully embedded in my needy little cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh," I sighed. A feeling of joy began to fill me as Mike moved slowly in and out of me and punctuated each thrust with his full body weight being supported by my hips. His pubic bone crushed my clit and caused me to yelp like a little puppy wanting a treat.

I could feel the heat building in my abdomen when Heather came over, knelt on the bed beside me and leaned over to kiss me again. While we kissed, Hugh held her hips and entered her fully from behind. Hugh is an enthusiastic lover and he pounded Heather's hips hard while his balls slapped against her clit.

The boys seemed to know what we needed and they fucked us each to an explosive orgasm while keeping their own in check

We all disengaged and got something more to drink, then we swapped partners and positions so my boyfriend Hugh was fucking me doggy while Heather's boyfriend Mike was fucking her as he had me earlier. Heather and I each came again as the guys erupted and filled our pussies with their warm creamy cum.

Heather and I laid on our sides, lapped each other and filled our mouths with cum. We sat up, kissed, swapped the cum back and forth and then swallowed the 'cumbination'. Heather looked at the guys whose cocks were hard again from watching us.

"I'm kinda tired," began Heather, "can you handle them both?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"Oh yeah!" I quipped as I jumped on the bed and asked, "spit roasting?"

Hugh took a kneeling position in front of me on the bed and started fucking my throat. He established a pattern of three strokes and then pulled out and paused for me to take in the air that I needed.

Unbeknownst to me Heather had found my lube. She coated Mike's cock and soon he was balls deep in my ass. All three of them know how sensitive my ass is and how much I crave anal orgasms.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels wonderful," I groaned

Hugh pulled out of my throat, he leaned down and kissed me and asked with a smile, "Do you want me in your pussy, Baby?"

"Yes, please," I replied.

Mike picked me up, keeping his cock deep in my ass, he sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on some pillows that Heather had placed for him.

"Fuck me baby," I quipped while seductively licking my lips at the sight of Hugh's tumescent tool.

My legs were looped over Mike's thighs as he spread his legs to make room for Hugh. My pussy was opened and ready for Hugh's assault as he forced his cock deep inside me and shared the space already occupied by Mike's throbbing tool. Hugh fucked me, held my hips and began moving his cock just enough to cause my body to react.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good," I smiled, "I forgot how much I love this," I groaned.

Heather started caressing my tits. She pinched and pulled my nipples and the heat of my impending orgasm began to spread.

My body tensed and began to shake and this pushed the guys over the edge. As their cocks expanded, I screamed, "Fuck, Fuck, Ahhhhhnnnnnnggggghhhhhh!"

They pumped me full of their remaining cum. I gasped for breath and Heather giggled, "Well, that was fun!"

We all got cleaned up. As they were about to leave Hugh hugged me, kissed me and chuckled, "I think we need to get you a bigger bed."

An image immediately popped into my head. My room was bigger, the bed was king-sized and there was a long line of guys waiting to fuck me. 'Where did that come from?' I asked myself.

Soon, classes started and I had decided to go for my dream of becoming a medical doctor. Studying in the fraternity was nearly impossible so I opted for the science library. One night, after several weeks of classes, I was sitting at a large mahogany table with several books spread out in front of me. At the far end of the table, I was joined by a tall, gangly looking male student that seemed to be struggling. I took a little break and walked down to say hello, "Hi, I'm Claire, are you in Anatomy 101?" I asked as I noticed him scrutinizing a familiar text book.

"Huh, hi," he stuttered, "I'm William. I thought I was smart but I just don't get it," he admitted.

"What is so puzzling?" I smiled and giggled to myself when I saw the page he was on.

William blushed and admitted, "It's the female anatomy. I never knew," he admitted.

"Maybe I can help. I used to be equally flummoxed by the penis, testicles and the prostate gland," I quipped to help him relax even though it wasn't really that confusing.

William opened up his book and showed me the pictures that he was studying. I reached over and shut the book and then I reached under my skirt and stripped off my panties. I sat on the library table in front of William and lifted my skirt and spread my thighs. I pointed to my pussy and said, "These, William, are the labia majora," I smiled and watched as his eyes grew large.

"Bu, but where is the hair?" he stuttered with concern.

"Hair does grow in the vulvar region but I like how smooth it feels so I keep it shaved," I explained as I rubbed my right hand over my pussy and felt myself getting excited by exhibiting myself to this innocent young man.

"So, vulva refers to all of the female sex organs combined?" he asked as a lightbulb clicked on in his head.

"That's right William. It also includes the urethra, the clitoris and the labia minora."

He got a quizzical look on his face when I mentioned the latter. "You can touch me, I won't break," I giggled. "If you spread the outer lips, inside you'll see some finer, more vascular ones."

He did as I suggested and smiled. "This is amazing, so beautiful," he gasped as he touched my pussy and I could feel the blood rushing there. My inner lips had the most visible change as they filled with blood and blossomed as he touched them again.

"Oh!" I gasped as I fought the urge to squeeze my thighs together.

William quickly pulled his hand back, "I'm sorry, so sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked with a worried look and genuine concern.

"I was reacting to the feelings of pleasure," I began with a smile, "please continue to explore."

William just nodded with understanding. "So, this must be the entrance to your vagina," he began while touching it gently with his index finger. "It's lower than I thought. I expected it to be right in the middle of your labia. Is this normal?" he asked.

I laughed inside at William's scientific and somewhat insensitive questions about my pussy. "Yes, it is normal, but women's vulvas come in all shapes, sizes and colors," I informed him.

"And the entrance to your vagina is small. I assume that's because you are a virgin, right?"

I almost burst out laughing, but he seemed so sweet and innocent, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. "It is small but it stretches to accommodate objects of various sizes and even to the size of a baby's head during childbirth.

"OK, that makes sense much like most other mammalians," he pondered.

"Are you a virgin, William?" I asked as I was intrigued by this geeky, young, but kind and caring man.

He blushed again and said, "No, but I don't have a lot of experience."

"Is your girlfriend from high school going to this university too?" I asked to ensure that our intimacy wasn't going to create any problems.

"No, I didn't have a girlfriend," he sighed, "can I tell you a secret?" he began, "but you have to promise not to be judgmental."

"William, I am not perfect. I try not to judge people. You can trust me," I assured him.

"It was my mom, Bethany. My dad died tragically and she was lonely. When I turned eighteen, we talked about her needs and how having some experience before starting college would be good for me."

"Your mom sounds like a smart and very special woman. I hope that I meet her someday," I smiled as my eyes filled with tears for William.

"So, you don't think I'm some sort of freak?"

"Not at all, I think that you are kind, caring, sensitive and smart." I quipped.

"I can't be your girlfriend but I can help you find one, if that's what you want."

"You're very kind, but I know that I'm not the sort of guy that most girls would date even once.

"Stand up, William," I directed and he gladly complied. "Wow you're tall and you seem quite fit. What do you do for exercise?"

"I'm a runner," he began, "it relaxes me and I get to see a lot of the countryside." he continued excitedly.

"Your mother bought those clothes for you, didn't she?"

"No, we don't have a lot of money, so these were my dad's. I mostly spend my money on running shoes. It's not easy finding a size fourteen. I told you I'm kind of a freak."

I mused briefly about old wife's tales regarding foot size and cock size but quickly moved on.

"Do you find me attractive?" I asked noting that his loose fitting pants showed no signs of arousal.

"Oh yeah, and when you were showing me your vulva, I almost had an ejaculation," he admitted.

"But you're not hard now?"

"Oh, I am, I've been hard since you joined me."

"Well, I showed you mine so will you show me yours," I giggled as I prepared myself to be supportive of a very small dick on this very large man.

"Ok, but just don't hate me," he began nervously while looking around to be sure that we were still alone, "maybe we should go into the stacks," he suggested while forcing a smile and tipping his head, covered with curly light brown hair, toward the rows of floor-to-ceiling books.

I took his hand and led him to a small reading area, deep in the stacks, that I had discovered when I first started studying here. I hopped up to sit on the table. "Can I help with your belt and pants?" I asked while thinking that these loose-fitting slacks had to go.

William nodded and I proceeded to drop his pants. Instead of boxers or briefs he was wearing tight fitting spandex underwear like the boys who played soccer in high school wore. And then I saw it, looked up into his eyes, and softly gasped, "Oh, William."

William's eyes filled with tears as he reached for his pants.

I grabbed his hand, with a sparkle in my eye and a smile on my face, I said, "It's magnificent!"

"But it's too big," he corrected me, "Mom said that many girls might be afraid of it," he explained.

I caressed his cock through the spandex shorts and just touching it started blood flowing to my pussy. All those parts that had reacted to his fingers earlier were now reacting to me touching his cock and inhaling his manly scent.

I took a deep breath, got myself focused and texted Hugh, "Hi can I call you?"

Hugh texted back "Sure Baby (with several icons)"

"Hi, I'm at the Science Library and met a classmate from my Anatomy class. His name is William and he's a nice guy that could use our help."

"Claire, you've got to give me a little more than that," laughed Hugh.

I looked at William and held up my index finger then turned and walked deeper into the stacks for a more private conversation.

"OK, you're right. He's a tall lanky shy guy who has no money and is wearing his deceased father's hand-me-down clothes. He's only had sex with his mother. I probably shouldn't have told you that but I always tell you everything. He was struggling to understand the female anatomy so I showed him my pussy," I stated matter-of-factly.

It took some time for Hugh to stop laughing then he suggested, "If you're calling because you think he needs to get laid I won't stop you. I mean, what eighteen-year-old guy doesn't, right?"

"You got me I do think that is one of the things that would help him to relax and give him more confidence. But mostly I think he needs friends and a new wardrobe. Will you talk to him?" I asked, "maybe we can all go to that gathering of freshman students planned for Saturday."

"Give him the phone and let me talk to him for a bit," replied Hugh.

I walked back to where William was waiting and handed him my phone, "This is Hugh, he wants to talk to you."

"Oh, oh, ok," he stuttered.

I sat down and listened to half of the conversation.

"Hi Hugh, this is William," he began.

"Yes, I want to be a doctor like my dad was," he responded through teary eyes.

"That's right, I'm in the same human anatomy class with her. Yes," he laughed, "It's vulva and after a lesson like that I'll never forget," he chuckled nervously

"Oh, oh, yes, she is a good teacher. Are you sure? But you're her boyfriend," then there was a long pause while he listened.

"Thank you Hugh. I can't wait to meet you in person. That's very kind," he finished with a quizzical look

"So, what did he say?" I asked excitedly.

"He asked me about how we met and if it was true that you had taught me anatomy by showing me your, your pussy," he stuttered.

"Yes, I heard you correcting him, but you should get used to a variety of words that don't match medical terminology," I giggled while thinking about coochie, twat and cunt. Although I only use the latter when I want to feel extremely slutty.