Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 06

Story Info
Clare and Aria host a sex-filled celebration.
9.7k words
4.87
5k
12

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning I decided to go down the main stairs through the entry hall of the fraternity. I was just about to leave when I heard, "Good morning, Claire."

I turned and saw Max and chirped, "Hi Max!" with a little more enthusiasm than I intended.

"You don't have to sneak down the back stairs," he began, "none of us will bite, unless you want us too," he joked while undressing me with his eyes.

The images from my early morning dreams of Max using me as his personal sex toy came flooding back. I blushed, my nipples hardened and my pussy got wet. "No, I know we don't need to hide," I replied with a smile, "but you guys didn't know that you'd get stuck with two women living here."

"It wasn't a mistake. I mean, Howard can't just assign you to live in a fraternity," smirked Max.

"What do you mean?" I asked while feeling both confused and concerned.

"My dad and Howard are on the Alumni board that funds and manages the national chapter of this fraternity. Howard asked the board to allow him to assign you to live here."

I felt a little sucker punched and needed some time to process this news, "Well I'm glad he did," I replied with a forced smile. "I'd like to hear more, but I have to get to class."

"I'm glad too!" began Max. "I hope that we'll see more of you and Aria," he added suggestively.

I left the fraternity and walked slowly to my morning class. I felt sad and angry. I felt how I imagine Eliza Doolittle felt when she realized that she was a pawn in a game being played by two elderly men who had little interest in her as a person. I needed to talk with Howard. I needed to know why he did this and I could only hope that I wasn't part of a wager.

After my first class I marched up to the administration building and climbed the stairs to the second floor. "Hi, how can I help you?" asked the general administrative assistant who greeted anyone visiting offices on this floor.

After seeing his name on the tag pinned to his pocket I replied, "Hi Tim. I know that Howard is a busy man, but I need to talk with him now," I replied professionally.

"Ok, and your name is?" asked Tim

"Claire, Claire Brostwin," I replied abruptly.

Tim called and within seconds Howard threw open the door, "Claire! It's good to see you, please come in," he welcomed me enthusiastically.

His jovial manner took the edge off of my anger. I sat in the chair facing his desk and asked, "Why did you do it?" I began, "and why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh boy. I fucked up, didn't I? When you assumed that the housing assignment was a mistake and you seemed happy with it, I just let it slide," sighed Howard.

"Are you using me? Is this some kind of a bet?"

"Oh no. You mean like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places? Absolutely not. Oh shit, I am so sorry Claire," apologized Howard with tears in his eyes.

"How did this happen? And don't lie to me or I'm going to Hannah and Holly," I threatened somewhat jokingly.

I could see Howard shaking at being threatened with his wife and daughter. I laughed a little inside at Howard being cut-off from sex with both of them.

"I had called a meeting of the Delta Tau Omega alumni board of directors. I'm the current chairman," he began, "and after we had concluded our business, I told them your story and they asked me, no they begged me, to house you in the fraternity."

"But why? What did you tell them?"

"I told them your story. Not just your story but the story of our neighborhood and how you helped our families to become whole again. I also stressed how you helped to teach our teenage sons how to relate to women."

"So why didn't you tell me this before I moved in?"

"In retrospect it seems like a bad decision. When you thought it was a mistake and you were eager to meet the challenge, I didn't want you to feel any pressure to fix anyone," he concluded.

"Howard, this may surprise you, but you did the right thing. I've already helped several of the guys and the word is spreading fast," I consoled him.

"Holly introduced me to Derek. Is he one of your success stories?"

"I knocked off a few of his rough edges and it's up to Holly to polish him to perfection," I smiled. "Before I leave, what's the story with Tim?"

"He's a second-year student who makes a little extra money by answering phones and doing some basic admin tasks."

"Ok, I'm leaving now. I'm going to chat with Tim and don't interrupt us," I chided.

I left Howard's office and he seemed relieved. As I approached Tim's desk, he turned and asked "What did he reprimand you for?"

"Actually, I was here to reprimand him, but it was just a misunderstanding. Do you mind if I sit and talk with you for a minute?"

"Ummmm," he began nervously and then looked toward Howard's door.

"Don't worry, I told him we'd be talking and not to bother us," I giggled.

Tim seemed to relax some as I sat in the chair at the side of his desk, facing him. We spent some time on small talk about the classes we were taking, our other interests and I finally asked. "Are you dating anyone?"

"No, there's a girl I like but she's so too good for me and I don't know how to talk with girls," he sighed.

"You've been talking with me for almost twenty minutes and if you haven't noticed, I'm a girl," I winked and smiled.

"But you're different. You make me feel calm and confident," he observed.

"Just say hi and tell her that you'd like to talk and get to know her better. Can you do that?" I asked caringly.

"I think so, but, but," stuttered Tim.

I laughed at myself as I recalled what had happened with Derek and considered how to avoid that. I stood up, gave him some space, and suggested, "Stand up Tim."

He pushed back his chair and when he stood up, he was taller than I had imagined. "How tall are you?" I asked while smiling to assure him that I was pleased with his stature.

"I'm six-three and no, I don't play basketball," he joked.

"Come hug me," I urged while holding out my arms. It was then that I noticed the tenting in his pleated front pants and his reluctance.

I took Tim by the hand and led him into Howard's office. "Go cover the desk," I began, "Tim and I need some time without any interruptions."

Tim was shocked but Howard put him at ease when he replied, "Take your time, I can do this paperwork out there for as long as you need."

"Tim, I'm not going to be your girlfriend, but I'd like to help you to be more comfortable around women. I'm very flattered by your erection and now I'm going to give you a blow-job. Is that OK?"

"Wow, yuh, yuh, yes," he stuttered, "are you sure?"

I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. I knelt and pulled down his boxers and smiled at his nice thick hard seven-inch cock. I cradled his balls and licked his cock.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Tim, "that feels so good."

He didn't cum right away which made me think that he'd masturbated earlier in the day. I thought briefly about how much Molly enjoys sex with virgins and decided that I did too. I thought about Hugh and realized how lucky I was to have such an understanding boyfriend.

I stroked Tim's cock, sucked the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around.

"I'm going to cum," warned Tim which encouraged me to push him over the edge.

I removed my hand and took him fully into my mouth and throat. I gagged a little as I reached out with my tongue to savor his scrotum. My hand reached around to grab his firm ass-cheeks as I guided him to fuck my face.

"Unhh, Unhh, Unnh," groaned Tim as his orgasm neared and his cock began to swell.

I pulled back just enough that my tongue could lick his sensitive head and trigger the multiple ejaculations that filled my mouth.

Tim released my head and stepped back. "Oh my God! That was amazing."

I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show him the pearly white cream that he had just produced. Then I closed my mouth, swallowed it all, licked my lips and informed him, "We're not done."

Tim looked perplexed and then it dawned on him what I meant.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me but I need some foreplay first," I giggled.

"What should I do?" asked Tim with a furrowed brow.

"Hug me," I directed as I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around his waist, "this will be more fun after you take my clothes off."

Tim wrapped his arms around me and gave me a wooden hug. "I'm not your grandmother, I'm a sexy young woman that you want to fuck!" I reminded him.

His hands caressed my blouse covered back and my skirt covered ass as he mumbled "Does this feel better?"

"It does, and I can tell that you like it too," I quipped as his rapidly recovering cock pressed against my belly, I grabbed it with my right hand and gave it a few strokes.

"May I kiss you?" he asked without me prompting, which made me smile inside.

I looked up into his dark brown eyes, licked my lips, smiled, and nodded. Tim leaned down, our lips met and I felt our passion growing. I slipped my tongue between his lips.

Tim briefly broke the kiss to warn me, "If you keep stroking my cock I'm going to cum again," he smirked.

I stopped stroking and we resumed the kiss. Our tongues dueled and I began to imagine what his tongue would feel like when he probes my pussy.

When we were both squirming with arousal, I stopped kissing him and whispered, "Time to get me out of these clothes."

Tim started to unbutton my cotton blouse while I kicked off my shoes, unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. When he finished and I was clad only in my matching light-blue bra and panties I looked him in the eyes and encouraged, "Go ahead, finish unwrapping your present."

His shaking hands unclasped and removed my bra which he placed on a chair with my other clothes. His cock seemed even bigger than before as it stood out proudly from his body and oozed drops of clear seminal fluid.

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?" I asked while being quite certain that he hadn't.

"No, but I'd like to learn," he replied.

I hopped up on Howard's desk, leaned back on my elbows, and opened my thighs.

"Oh God!" gasped Tim as he dropped to his knees, caressed my soft inner thighs with his hands, and moved closer.

"Use your lips and tongue to explore," I encouraged him.

"Your pussy is beautiful, he whispered, "mmmmmmm," he moaned.

I think that Tim must have watched some reasonably good porno. He lifted and supported my knees to fully expose my pussy and ass. He trailed his lips and tongue across my inner thighs and gently lapped from my anal sphincter to the top of my slit.

"Oh yes!" I encouraged his explorations as he parted my lips with his tongue, gently sucked the nectar that coated them and swallowed before collecting more.

"Annnnh!" I squeaked as his tongue contacted my clit.

Tim stopped and looked up at me and smiled, "Any special requests?"

"Don't stop, don't stop," I implored him, "make me cum!"

Tim continued licking and sucking while pushing me closer to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuccckkkk!" I groaned as my muscles tightened and my pussy spasmed.

He shoved three fingers inside me and felt my vagina contracting and releasing over and over again.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked almost rhetorically

"Yes, but I can't," he replied sheepishly.

"What's her name?" I asked while sensing the reason for his refusal.

"Katherine," was his one-word reply.

"Does she know how you feel?" I continued my questioning and when he shook his head I insisted, "you have to talk with her, get to know her and if you need my help just call."

Reluctantly we stopped our sexual escapades. After getting dressed we exchanged numbers and were about to leave when I thought to ask, "Does Katherine have a boyfriend?"

"No," he shook his head, "but she seems infatuated with Hugh, Howard's son," replied Tim.

"Oh, that's interesting, I've heard that he's a popular guy," I smiled innocently.

As we departed and Howard regained his office, I considered a double date with Hugh and I getting together and getting it on with Katherine and Tim. I wasn't worried about losing Hugh, but I knew that Tim's only chance with Katherine was to get Hugh off her mind and out of her system. Little did I know the risk that I was taking.

Aria and I had worked with Cassie and all the guys from the neighborhood to put together a small intimate party for Althea and Will. Ostensibly we were celebrating their recent cross country running victories but I was hoping for much more.

Holly had helped by stocking the party with beer, wine, and tequila. As thanks for providing beverages, I invited her to join the party too. I admit that part of the reason for inviting Holly was selfish. She is an enthusiastic lover with a succulent plump pussy. I smiled to myself while thinking about eating her out and then watching her fuck her younger brother, my boyfriend Hugh.

"What are you wearing for the party tonight?" asked Aria as she stripped out of her clothes, massaged her own tits and headed for the shower.

"I'm thinking of something sexy and slutty that will keep the guys' cocks hard," I giggled.

"Me too!" chirped Aria, "what do you think of these?" she smiled while twirling a white lacy bra and panty set on the tip of one finger.

I lifted a similar set in black, winked and replied, "Great minds think alike. Do you think some matching thigh highs would be too much?"

"Are you kidding? They love seeing naked women and unwrapping us is half the fun."

"Yeah, all the guys are coming for pussy and alcohol - well except maybe Will who probably thinks we'll be having cake and ice cream," I smirked and shook my head.

"Well, we do have a cake and Will's got all the cream that I need," teased Aria as she suspected that my feelings for Will went deeper than I'd been able to admit.

She entered the shower and I sat down of the edge of the bed, spread my legs, rubbed my pussy, closed my eyes, and had visions of being fucked by all five of the guys. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as my clit hardened and my pussy got wet.

After showering, we dressed as planned and finished our outfits with similar short pleated skirts, tight fitting blouses and sexy high heels that weren't comfortable but telegraphed our mutual need to be properly fucked.

Soon I had a text from Holly that she, Rick and Hugh were at the back entrance. "Let me go get them," winked Aria with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I'll be disappointed if Hugh isn't hard by the time he climbs those stairs while looking at your ass," I quipped.

Holly carried the small celebratory cake that was perfect for the ten of us. There was more than enough to drink in the large boxes that Hugh and Rick deposited on the kitchen counter. Aria and I had already stocked up on a variety of party snacks.

"Hi stranger," I chirped as Hugh turned and I jumped into his arms.

He kissed me passionately and replied, "It's only been three days. If I saw you more often, I might as well be living here," he smiled.

"I like that idea," I giggled.

"I do too!" exclaimed Aria enthusiastically and then blushed at her admission.

"It seems that my little brother is quite popular," teased Holly as she looked around the apartment and seemed a bit puzzled.

"What is it, Hols?" I asked as my curiosity grew.

"My parents used to live here when I was first born. I was very young when we moved but I do have a few fleeting memories of these rooms and the view."

"Oh, so when Howard gave us this room to live in, it wasn't a mistake after all," smiled Aria.

"Yeah, I think he likes the idea of two sexy young women romping around in his old apartment," smiled Holly.

"We should invite him over sometime," I quipped suggestively.

A knock on the door interrupted our conversation. Aria opened it and Althea entered holding Cassie's hand. They were followed by Sam, Dan and Will.

"Is everyone here?" chirped Cassie as she looked around and added, "how did you get this room?"

"It's a long story but the short version is that I was originally placed in the single next door. Then Aria decided to live on campus so we went to the housing office and got this as a double," I explained.

"Holy shit, I think we should go get an upgrade too!" joked Althea as she looked at her roommate Cassie flirting with both Dan and Sam.

I was about to suggest that she might want to fuck Howard first but decided to keep that thought to myself.

"So, this party is to celebrate the double cross country victories of Will and Althea. We have plenty to eat and drink. How would you like to celebrate?"

"Somebody told me that clothing would be optional so are there any volunteers to get me naked?" giggled Althea.

All the guys moved toward her at once so I jumped in, "I had a feeling this might happen so I took the liberty of writing everyone's name on a slip of paper. This box is for guys and that one for girls."

I held up the boy's box and Althea picked a name. "Hi Rick, are you from the neighborhood too?"

"I am," he replied while stepping up to Althea caressing her face and asking, "may I kiss you?"

Althea nodded, looked up into his eyes with a nervous smile and their lips met. Their erotic passion captured the attention of everyone in the room. Rick moved his kiss to her neck "Are you ok with getting naked here?" he asked as his hands caressed her back through the thin stretchy material of her short red form fitting dress.

Althea bit her lip and started taking deep breaths. She groaned, "Please," as her right hand moved between their bodies and grabbed Rick's cock.

Rick smiled as he fully unzipped her dress from between her shoulder blades to the top of her ass. He slipped it off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. His fingers released the clasp on the back of her lacy red bra and then slipped down her spine and under the waistband of the matching thong panties.

"Look at her body," began Holly, " I hope the guys will give me some time with her," she whispered.

Rick knelt, slipped off her panties, leaned in and licked the nectar as it oozed from between her vaginal lips. "Oh, fuck that feels good," sighed Althea as she reached down and ran her fingers through Rick's curly brown hair.

Althea, clad only in her heels and red thigh high nylons, had all the guys hard and every pussy longing to be licked. I took the box with the other four names and gave Cassie the next pick. She picked Hugh, Holly picked Sam, Aria picked Dan and my heart leapt as Will approached and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Congratulations on winning your race," I smiled as we broke our kiss and Will slowly removed my clothes until my outfit matched Althea's.

After Althea had her first orgasm on Rick's tongue, she stripped him naked and feasted on his ten-inch cock. She took it deep into her throat, pulled off and exclaimed, "Damn, I think this is bigger than Daddy's!"

Rick held Althea's head as she looked worried that her admission of incest would be problematic. "Don't worry, my whole family is incestuous. I fuck my sister, Tory, my mother Melissa, and my grandfather fucks them too," he smiled.

Althea stood and led Rick to the back of the sofa. She used it for support as she bent at the waist. Her long legs and heels put her at a comfortable height for Rick to slowly slide his saber into her hot wet slippery sheath. "Fuck me Ricky," she begged.

Rick couldn't remember the last time that anyone dared to call him Ricky. Not everyone would get away with it but Althea certainly did. He smiled at her urgency and fucked her energetically through several orgasms before launching several rockets of cum deep into her beautiful dark toned body.

Holly had just fucked Sam and sucked him off. She approached Rick and Althea just as he pulled his hard cock from her overflowing pussy. "I'm a cum slut," admitted Holly as she caressed Althea's ass, "may I eat you?" she asked with a wink.