Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," replied Althea and my mind flashed back to Molly's office and Jan's subservient behavior. I moved across the room and asked, "Would you mind if Althea spends the night with us?"

Aria looked over my shoulder and replied, "No, I don't mind. Will she obey me as well?"

The question surprised me until I turned and saw Althea kneeling on the floor, sitting back on her heels, her knees spread wide, her hands clasped behind her back and her head lowered.

We walked back across the room and I spoke, "You may stand and you may stay. If you stay you will obey both me and Aria."

"Yes, Mistress, it will be my privilege to serve both of you," smiled Althea.

It felt wrong to have this beautiful black girl being so subservient. I knew that she needed it but there was so much more that I needed to understand.

"Thanks for having this party," quipped Will appreciatively.

"Where did Holly go?" asked Hugh.

"I got her hooked up with Derek in my old room while you were getting it on with Althea," I smiled.

Cassie, Dan, and Sam came over, thanked us all and headed out to spend the night in Cassie's room.

"Can I ask you guys one more favor before you go?"

"Sure Babe, what is it?" asked Hugh

"Go ahead Althea, ask them to make you air-tight," I directed.

"Will you please all fuck me at once?" asked Althea with excitement and a big smile.

"I'm in!" chirped Rick.

"I think we all are," laughed Hugh.

"Let's use the bed for this," I suggested as the six of us moved into the Master bedroom.

I took Althea by the hand and detected some nervousness. "This is your first time in your ass, isn't it?"

She nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress," she whispered.

"Then since this celebration is for you and Will I shall have him enjoy your anal virginity," I said sternly.

"Thank you," she replied with a look filled with fear and uncertainty.

I gathered the six of us together, and announced, "Althea loves sex and it has been brought to my attention that she has never had anal sex. Who would like to fuck Althea's ass?"

I wasn't surprised to see all of the guys raise their hands, but Aria's enthusiastic response made me smile.

"Before the main event, I'd like Althea to see a demonstration," chirped Aria.

I retrieved the anal lube from the bed-side table and I handed it to Althea, "Go prepare Aria's ass," I directed.

Aria positioned herself on her hands and knees, I spread her cheeks, and Althea squeezed a blob of lubricant onto Aria's anal rosebud. "Now use your fingers to push it inside," I chuckled.

Althea was tentative at first but soon was enthusiastically fucking Aria's ass with two fingers.

All the guys' cocks were hard from the visual stimulation of three naked women and from the thought of fucking Aria's ass. "This one's for you Rick," I chirped.

Althea moved to the side and knelt submissively while Rick dropped to his knees and pressed the head of his cock into Aria's amazing ass.

"Oh, God, yes!" shouted Aria as Rick fully sheathed his cock in her bowels. He held her hips and started fucking her slowly.

"Don't be a pussy! Fuck me hard!" she barked.

Rick complied and soon his hips were smashing against Aria's ass, his balls were bouncing off of her clit and her massive tits were swinging in circles.

After a few minutes Aria announced, "Oh fuck yes, here it cums! Here it cummmms!!"

I knew from experience that the heat building in her core was near its peak. Rick grabbed her hips, shoved his cock in as far as he could and erupted inside her. Aria's body responded with a thrashing orgasmic celebration.

Rick pulled out and Aria laid on the floor, smiling and gasping for breath.

"Now it's my turn," I announced as I handed the lube to Althea and looked at Hugh. "Come fuck me, Baby," I smiled.

Soon Althea had me lubed and Hugh's cock was heating up my bowels. Rick had left to clean up and when he returned Aria had him kneel in front of me. I welcomed his cock into my mouth and throat and enjoyed the feeling of being spit roasted.

Just as I was about to cum, Rick pulled back and Hugh pounded my ass, launched rockets of cum deep into my heated core and I screamed "Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!" My body trembled and I collapsed as Aria had earlier.

Althea had watched quietly while kneeling, sitting back on her heels, and gently fingering her own pussy.

While I recovered Aria took charge. "You're gonna love this," she assured Althea as she got her into position and started lubing her ass. Aria finger fucked her with one finger, then with two and finally inserted a third.

"Mmmmmm" moaned Althea, "that feels so good!" she giggled

I had recovered enough to go talk with Will, "Don't worry, she's going to love this," I began. I spread some lube on his cock, stroked all twelve inches, and encouraged, "now it's time to celebrate!"

Will knelt behind her and entered slowly. He fucked her with just a couple inches of his cock.

Althea's eyes filled with fear, tears and then wonder as she started rocking back to get more cock on each thrust. After a few minutes Will's cock was fully sheathed into her ass and she called out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Will came in her ass, triggered her first anal orgasm, and kept fucking her rag doll body until she collapsed onto the floor.

I caressed Althea's smiling face and took a bottle of water from Aria to give Althea some much needed hydration. "Drink up," I winked, "the night's not over."

"I was so afraid," admitted Althea.

"Afraid that it would hurt?" I asked with understanding.

"No, I was afraid that you would be disappointed in me, want to protect me from the pain and that I wouldn't get to try something new," she admitted with a smile.

I made a mental note to myself that I should push her limits and that being Althea's mistress was going to be more difficult than I imagined.

"Hey, would you guys mind taking Althea into the shower?" I asked rhetorically, "she'll tend to all of your needs," I assured them.

Althea cried out "Whoa!" when, much to her surprise, Rick picked her up in his arms and carried her through the Master bedroom into the large walk-in shower.

Hugh and Will were close behind. "Use her for your pleasure. Trust me, she needs it," I encouraged them.

The four of them were in the shower with water raining down on them from two different shower heads. In addition, there were two hand held shower heads in holders on the wall and a built-in bench seat.

"Are we going to let her have all the fun?" giggled Aria.

"Let's just watch for a few minutes and see how Althea handles the three of them.

Rick lowered Althea to the floor and she looked like a kid in a candy store. She pumped some shower gel into her hands and rubbed them over Rick's chiseled chest, down over his six-pack abs and carefully soaped his cock and balls.

Hugh stepped up behind her, soaped her shoulders, back and ass. His middle finger pressed between her cheeks and probed her ass.

Althea used a hand-held shower to rinse off Rick and then leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him and then he grabbed her head and forced his long thick cock deep into her throat.

Hugh took this opportunity to soap up his own cock, hold Althea's hips, quickly enter her ass, and fucked her forcefully.

"While those two are spit roasting Althea, Will needs something to do," chuckled Aria. She quickly moved into the shower and smothered Will with her buxom breasts and a passionate kiss.

The two of them pumped some shower gel and enjoyed soaping and caressing each other. Will focused on Aria's breasts, pussy, and ass. She soaped Will's chest, ass, cock, and balls. "Fuck my ass Will," she winked as she spread her legs, bent at the waist and placed her hands on the seat for support.

I was feeling horny as I watched the watery tableau. I caressed and fingered my own pussy and thought about having Althea eat me out later. I shoved two fingers in deep and squeezed them with my pussy. 'I need cock', I thought to myself and then I heard a ding from my phone in the kitchen. I picked it up and there was a picture of Holly stroking a better-than-average cock and an invitation, "Cum join us."

I was excited, grabbed the extra key for room 301, didn't tell anyone that I was leaving and soon was standing naked in my old room, looking at Derek laying on his back, Holly was stroking his cock, and both of them were smiling at me. "I took his virginity, he filled me with cum, he's fucked me through three orgasms and now I want to share him with you!" she chirped.

"And what do you want Derek?"

"I want to thank you," he began as he rolled off the bed and stood before me.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "Why? Because I teased, embarrassed, and berated you?" I joked.

"Because you could have ignored me. That would have been easy. I know, because I'm used to it. But you decided to talk to me, to teach me how to talk to women and to feel confidence that I never knew I had," he smiled

"You're welcome, Derek," I smiled back and he stepped closer. I could feel my body reacting both visually his size and strength as well as to the scent of his fresh manly sweat and his cum coated cock.

"May I kiss you?" he asked rhetorically as he stepped closer and caressed my face.

"What about Holly?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh, she said that I need practice and that she doesn't want to be exclusive," responded Derek confidently.

I leaned in and tipped my head up as he cradled it with his hand and our lips met. Our passion grew as our warm wet lips and dueling tongues merged. I enjoyed the tangy taste that clearly came from Holly's pussy.

When our kiss broke, I demanded, "Lick my pussy too!"

Derek moved and I laid back on the bed while I raised my legs high and wide while shamelessly displaying my glistening wet vaginal lips. He kissed and licked my inner thighs and soon I felt the tip of his tongue slip over my anal sphincter, lap at my outer lips and circle my clitoris. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned as my pussy oozed and the tension of a clitoral climax began to build.

I was dripping wet as he lapped, sucked, and swallowed. "He's really good," I gasped as I glanced at Holly.

"It's so hot!" smiled Holly as she slapped her own clit several times and then aggressively fingered herself with one, two and finally with three fingers.

I stared at her pussy and licked my lips.

Holly responded to my needs by straddling my chest, facing my feet, and lowering her hips back until her pussy pressed against my lips. Her nectar, combined with Derek's cum, flowed freely, coated my tongue, and pushed my arousal closer to its peak.

There was a brief break in Derek's oral exploration and suddenly my vagina was filled with his large hard throbbing cock.

My body jerked in response to the repeated stimulation of my cervix. The initial pain slowly morphed into a growing sense of warmth and then pleasure as Derek caressed my body, tweaked my nipples and rhythmically fucked me again and again and again.

"Oh Fuuccckkkkkk!" I screamed into Holly's pussy as Derek launched missiles of cum deep into my core and my body was wracked with a massive orgasm.

Holly slowly moved off my face and stood by Derek at the end of the bed. "Are you just going to stand there with your cock inside Claire?" she asked while stifling a laugh.

"Oh sorry," he replied with an aura of guilt and began to pull out.

"Where do you think you're going?" I teased him and giggled.

Poor Derek was perplexed but apparently had learned something about asking questions. "Would either of you mind if I keep fucking Claire?" he asked with a smile filled with hope.

"Go for it!" chirped Holly.

"Please do," I added and bit my lower lip in anticipation.

Derek pushed back in slowly and used his hands to push my knees wide and up close to my shoulders. He fucked me slowly several strokes then leaned in to kiss me softly before asking, "May I fuck your ass?"

Holly couldn't resist and quipped, "For a virgin you're getting kinda pushy!"

"Please do," I repeated my earlier reply.

"Here, let me help," offered Holly while grabbing Derek's cum-covered cock and holding the head against my sphincter as he pressed his hips forward.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked caringly while not slowing the progress of his penile probe.

Soon all seven inches were lodged in my ass and he began stroking in and out three or four inches at a time.

"She won't break. Fuck her harder. She loves it," directed Holly.

Derek looked questioningly into my eyes. I smiled and replied with a nod. Anal orgasms are amazing but they require a man with lots of stamina.

He pounded my ass again and again while the tension built inside me. Holly triggered it when she leaned in, sucked on my breast, and bit my left nipple. "Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!" I screamed as my body thrashed and Derek deposited more cum deep in the bowels of my needy body.

The three of us went across the hall to the showers and enjoyed a slow erotic three-way cleansing. We dried off, Holly and Derek slipped back into room 301 and I went back to room 304 to join Aria, Althea, and the three guys.

I took a minute to sit back and enjoy being an observer. For the first time in months, I thought about my mother. I wondered if she'd had some of the same needs that I'd felt with Derek tonight. Was she drawn to men as an imperative that she didn't understand and couldn't control? I was deep in thought and overcome with sadness from missing her.

Hugh approached and took my hand. He led me into one of the twin beds in the smaller bedroom. He caressed my face and kissed the tears on my cheeks. "Will you help me find my mother?" I asked in a weak whisper.

"Anything you want Claire, anything you want," he assured me as he spooned behind me, pressed his naked body to mine, held me close and we drifted off to sleep.