Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Althea moved to sit on the couch. She held her legs up and spread wide as Holly crawled forward and lapped at her luscious leaking lips. "Ricky, are you up for fucking Holly?" she asked rhetorically.

Rick knelt behind Holly's full-figured ass, held her hips and pressed his fully recovered cock deep inside her tantalizing tight twat,

While the three of them celebrated, Cassie and I leaned over the edge of the bed in the Master bedroom and enjoyed being fucked by Hugh and Will. Will filled my pussy with his creamy cum while Hugh fucked Cassie to her first orgasm of the night. The two of them seemed to enjoy each other. My mind started to wonder if she might be the one for Hugh when he looked at Will and said, "Let's switch Bro."

Hugh moved onto the bed and I crawled on top of him. He caressed my back and ass as I kissed him softly on the lips. "I enjoyed fucking Cassie, but I love you Claire," he whispered and my heart filled with joy.

Cassie was still on the edge of the bed. She laid on her back, held her knees high and wide while Will orally pleasured her sweet glistening pink pussy. "Anhh, annh, annh, AANNNNHHH!" she squeaked and came again. Cassie face was flushed, her breathing deep and when she'd recovered, she politely asked, "Please try fucking me Will."

"I'm worried that I might hurt you," admitted Will as his throbbing hard twelve-inch cock seemed eager to try.

"It's your party, so celebrate," chirped Cassie as she smiled, spread her legs wider and patted her own pussy.

Will looked at me, I nodded and he moved between her thighs.

Cassie reached up and pushed the head of Will's cock between her lips and into the entrance of her vagina. "Oh, fuck yes," she smiled.

Will entered her slowly and hit her cervix when she had taken about half of his cock. "Ooooh," gasped Cassie at the shocking cervical sensation.

Will fucked her with half of his cock. The repeated pressure on her cervix caused orgasmic heat to build inside her core. Cassie's vagina stretched a little more with each thrust and after many minutes Will was fucking her fully. His pubic bone crushed her clit, her core was filled with an indescribable feeling of heat, pleasure, and pain.

"Arrrrrggghhhhhh," groaned Cassie as her small body squirmed under Will's massive form and repeated thrusts.

"I'm cumming," announced Will as his cock grew even larger, stretched Cassie's vagina more, triggered her orgasm and filled her with his warm creamy cum.

Cassie flailed silently under his continued thrusts and ejaculations. Soon her body stilled and Will pulled out with a look of shock on his face.

I jumped on the bed and checked her pulse and breathing. "She's ok," I assured him.

"What's going on here?" asked Althea as she entered the bedroom with Holly and Rick.

"We're celebrating," replied Cassie as her eyes opened and she felt her body still experiencing some post orgasmic tremors.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Althea as she reached out and grabbed Will's cock. "Did you just fuck my roomie with this?"

"I didn't mean to hurt her," replied Will apologetically.

"She's not hurting," began Althea calmly, "do you have anything left to not hurt me too?" she smiled.

At that, Althea laid back on the bed next to her roommate, looked at Will and winked, "This is our party so let's celebrate!"

Will smiled, moved forward, and slid his cock into Althea's slippery cunt.

"Sorry about the sloppy seconds," quipped Rick.

Will just smiled. He was in no hurry to cum as he fucked Althea through several orgasms while he caressed her smooth sleek runner's body and tweaked her dark erect and sensitive nipples.

Althea was gasping for breaths as her body reacted to the constant stimulation from Will's massive member. Finally, she gritted her teeth as she teetered on the precipice of a massive orgasm and growled, "Cum for me runner boy. Fill my little cunt!!!"

Will's cock expanded and throbbed as he filled Althea's tight little pussy. Her body tensed, her limbs twitched and she screamed, "Annnnnngggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Will laid his body beside her, caressed her peaceful face, and kissed her softly on the lips.

Soon Althea's eyes opened and filled with tears. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" asked Will.

Althea, Holly, Cassie, Aria, and I all laughed. "Will, those are tears of joy," I assured him as Althea sniffled and nodded.

"He's still hard," gasped Holly with a look of hunger in her eyes. Will rolled onto his back and reached out for her. She crawled over him, straddled his hips, lifted, and slowly impaled herself on his cum covered cock. "Mmmmmmmmm," she smiled and moaned.

While Holly took Will for a ride Althea and I moved out into the living room. Hugh and Rick were sharing Aria while Dan and Sam were spit roasting Cassie. "So, who is Will's girlfriend?" asked Althea.

"That's an interesting question," I giggled. "I don't think he has one."

"What about you?" asked Althea with some confusion.

"Will and I are both studying medicine. Hugh is my boyfriend but we both enjoy intimacy with others," I explained with a smirk as I pointed toward Hugh who was enthusiastically fucking Aria's ass.

"But you do fuck Will, right?"

"Will and I met in the library. He was struggling with the female anatomy so I gave him a little lesson on one of those big mahogany tables," I explained.

"You fucked him in the library?" inquired Althea.

"No, I taught him how to lick pussy first," I laughed.

"Wait, he fucks like a porn star and he eats pussy too?" she sighed.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" I asked carefully.

Yeah, I know that he enjoyed what we did. He was completely focused on me and my needs and the way he caressed and kissed me conveyed a level of caring and passion that I've never felt before," explained Althea with teary eyes.

"What are those tears for," I asked compassionately.

"I can't have him. I know I can't," she sniffled, "I should go."

"Ummmm, sorry to interrupt," smiled Holly, "but my horse wants a different rider."

I knew exactly what she meant but asked, "A different rider or one specific rider?"

"Althea, he only wants you and he's worried that you don't want him," replied Holly.

She reached out and took Althea by the hand and the three of us walked back into the bedroom.

Will reached out toward Althea. She launched herself on top of his prone body. His arms encircled her while her legs spread to straddle his waist. Althea's breasts pressed into Will's chest, her hand caressed his face and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

"A little birdie told me that you know how to eat pussy?" winked Althea.

"I do enjoy exploring a woman's vulva with my tongue," replied Will.

Althea rolled off him, lifted and spread her long lean legs and jokingly demanded, "Show me!"

I was encouraged to see her bravado and renewed sense of confidence.

Will knelt at the end of the bed and caressed her soft smooth inner thighs. He kissed her beautiful chocolate brown skin and licked from her anal sphincter to her hard little clit.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! You're a nasty little fucker!" gasped Althea, "don't stop, don't you dare stop!!"

Will continued to stimulate her with his tongue and Althea continued to encourage him, "Feels sooo good, so good, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she chirped.

Will's cock was hard and throbbing in response to Althea's enthusiastic gyrations. He slipped two fingers of his right hand into her pussy and methodically rubbed her G-spot. He sucked hard on her clit and inserted the thumb of his left hand into her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck Meeee Naked!!!" screamed Althea as her hips bucked and her body shook with aftershocks.

Meanwhile Cassie knelt beside Will and played with his cock.

"Well, you certainly know how to eat pussy," giggled Cassie, "hey roomie, are you ready to ride this cowboy?"

'You bet!" replied Althea enthusiastically as Will moved onto the bed, laid on his back and watched as Althea straddled his hips and impaled herself fully on his throbbing twelve-inch cock.

"Do you mind me sampling your boyfriend's oral skills?" asked Cassie as she gave Will a label that he didn't expect but seemed happy to accept.

Althea and Will looked deep into each other's eyes, nodded, and smiled. Soon Cassie was straddling Will's face and having her pussy once again probed by his talented tongue. The two roommates kissed and fondled each other's tits. Cassie came all over Will's face just moments before he filled Althea's pussy and triggered another satisfying orgasm in her tight sexy body.

Holly and I enjoyed some time with Dan and Sam while Ariana partied with Hugh and Rick.

As everyone's sexual needs seem to be sated, I approached the kitchen counter and removed the cake from its box. "Who would like some of the celebratory cake?" I asked grabbing a knife and a stack of small serving plates.

"I'd love a piece," replied Sam as he approached with his balls swaying and his cock half-hard.

"Didn't you just have a piece?" giggled Holly as she fingered her pussy that was oozing Sam's cum.

Sam blushed as everyone in the room asked for a piece as well. "Let me help you serve," he offered and began to distribute the plated carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting.

"You can have a piece of me anytime," winked Cassie as she accepted the cake and briefly stroked Sam's cock.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" asked Hugh.

Almost everyone went the hydration route first and opted for either flavored seltzer or ice water.

With the counter cleared, Althea jumped up and sat on one end. "Does anyone here know how to do body shots?" She asked with a smile.

Everyone looked around the room and Aria stepped up, "There are lots of variations, but here's one that I like," she winked.

Hugh brought Aria the bottle of tequila, a small dish with a sliced lime and a salt shaker.

"This looks like a chemistry lesson," joked Althea

Aria leaned down and sucked on her right nipple, licked it and left it glistening wet. "Hold this in your teeth," she demonstrated by first putting a slice of lime in her own mouth and then removing it and slipping it between Althea's lips.

She poured some tequila to fill Althea's navel, shook some salt on her wet right nipple and asked, "Are you ready?"

With Althea's nod, Aria licked the salt off her breast, sucked and swallowed the tequila out of her belly button and kissed Althea on the lips, bit into the lime and stood up.

"That was fun," giggled Althea while Aria ate the lime and discarded the peel.

"Who's next?" I asked as Hugh stepped up on the opposite side of Althea and repeated the body shot process with one small change. His left hand caressed her clit and fingered her pussy while the fingers of her left hand wrapped around his cock.

Hugh licked and salted her other nipple, placed a lime slice in her teeth and waited while Aria poured the tequila. Hugh proceeded with the body shot and after discarding the lime, returned to kissing Althea's welcoming tongue and lips. He fingered her harder and she squeezed his rock-hard cock and glanced over at me. I knew what she was thinking and replied to her unasked question with a wink, a smile, and a nod.

"I need this," she chirped while shaking Hugh's cock. He turned and looked at me. I nodded and mouthed, "Fuck her and have fun!"

Hugh pulled his finger's out of Althea's pussy, she released his cock and he pulled her to the end of the counter. He pressed the head of his thick cock between her tight glistening lips and was balls deep with one hard thrust.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," moaned Althea while her eyes scanned the room and locked with Will's.

Hugh continued to fuck Althea and the body shots were temporarily put on hold.

Holly approached and laughed, "I think that you've turned my little brother into a sex maniac."

"Hugh really enjoys sex and Althea seems to crave it too," I smiled nervously.

"Speaking of sex, do you know someone in the fraternity named Derek?" asked Holly.

"Why do you ask?" I replied while my cheeks blushed and Holly had her answer.

"Did you fuck him?" she continued to probe.

"No, but I did spend some time talking to him. Did he mention my name?"

"I think I should explain," began Holly. "This guy has been in many of my classes over the last two years. He would hang around when groups of students gathered but never said a thing," she explained.

"So, he's shy and likes to be part of the crowd," I concluded.

"Yes, that's what I thought too until today when he approached me after class, introduced himself and asked if we could get to know each other better."

"Ok, guilty as charged," I began, " I was coming in after classes and he was with a group of guys in the entry hall downstairs. He made a comment about dykes and I decided that I had just been given a teaching opportunity."

"What did you do if you didn't fuck him?" laughed Holly.

"I just talked to him and allowed him to realize that he could talk to girls."

"You just talked?" asked Holly as she screwed up her face with doubt.

"Ok, we talked for a long time and then I hugged him," I recalled.

"And?"

"I pushed my body against his and had him feel my naked ass. Did I mention that I had slipped off my panties earlier?" I giggled.

"How did this not end with you fucking him?" she delved deeper.

"Holly, he's still a virgin. Hugging me and feeling my naked ass triggered an orgasm. He was embarrassed so I let him feel my pussy and I promised him a kiss," I continued. "I have his number in my phone and he has mine under Chicky (Claire)."

"Can I borrow the key to your old room? Dad told me that you never surrendered it." smirked Holly.

"I'll text him and tell him to come up to room 301. When was the last time you had a virgin?" I chuckled.

"Probably when Sam and Dan turned eighteen," recalled Holly

I texted Derek, "Hi - come up to room 301 - alone - Holly is waiting."

Since Hugh was still shagging Althea, and Aria wasn't busy, I quickly filled her in, "Holly has a new friend. We're going to 301 to help him lose his virginity," I laughed.

Holly and I each threw on a T-shirt and went next door to wait for Derek. He took longer than expected but finally knocked on the door.

Holly opened the door and Derek entered timidly, "Hi Holly and Claire. Why are you here?"

"Did you really call Claire a dyke?" asked Holly while sounding convincingly stern.

"Ummm, yeah but we talked, I apologized and to be honest she gave me the confidence to talk to you," he smiled.

"Ok, what else happened between you?" asked Holly while reaching out and stroking a sizable erection in Derek's jeans.

"Oh fuck, don't make cum in my pants again," he begged.

Holly glanced at me, "So, Claire made you cum?" she asked rhetorically.

"Can we still be friends?" he asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes, we can, but I'd prefer having you as a friend with benefits," explained Holly as she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and lowered them with his boxers to the floor.

I joined Holly and helped her to remove Derek's shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. "Nice complement," she chirped while grabbing his thick seven-inch throbbing cock.

"This will be more fun if we're all naked," I smiled, stood, and started to peel Derek's T-shirt off.

Holly stripped her T-shirt off and Derek froze. I stood beside him and raised my arms in the air and he just kept staring at Holly's voluptuous body.

"Help Claire first, then hug her and give her a kiss," directed Holly before realizing that we needed to take things in a different direction. With unspoken communication we both realized that nothing would be accomplished with Derek while he was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Derek stripped off my shirt. Then Holly and I knelt and orally attacked his cock and balls.

"Just cum for us," I urged while Holly fully sheathed his cock deep in her throat and I fondled his substantial balls.

"Ahhhhh Yessss!" hissed Derek as he lost control, his cock swelled and his prostate started pumping creamy cum.

Holly pulled him out of his throat, let him fill her mouth with the first two blasts and then let me take control. I stroked his cock, swirled my tongue around the sensitive head and coaxed the remainder of his cum into my mouth. The texture and taste was better than most.

I released Derek and Holly and I displayed our full mouths to him. We kissed each other and our tongues dueled as we enjoyed the texture and taste before swallowing our prize.

Derek looked a little lost as he wasn't sure what would happen next.

I got each of us a bottle of water from the mini fridge both to rehydrate and so we'd kiss Derek without him being forced to taste his own cum, this time.

"We're not done," giggled Holly as she moved closer to Derek, pressed her body against his and urged him to hug and explore.

I sat back on the bed, spread my legs, massaged my pussy, and winked at Derek. "Is Claire being a little slut?" asked Holly as his cock began to recover and pressed into her belly. "Kiss me first and then we'll go play with her," she smiled.

Their first kiss was stiff and awkward. With some coaching, Derek relaxed, his tongue met Holly's, their bodies squirmed and their passion grew.

"Wow! That was hot!" I gasped.

Derek froze as he stared at my pussy. "I did promise him that he could play with this," I admitted while slowly circling my clit with the tips of my fingers.

"Ok, if you want to be a hit with the girls you need to learn how to lick pussy," began Holly as she knelt before me and caressed my soft inner thighs. Derek watched as she gave him a Master's class in eating pussy that ended with my hips bucking against Holly's face in a prolonged orgasm.

Holly rose, stroked Derek's cock, and gave him his first taste of pussy from her lips. "Now it's your turn," she quipped as she helped him to kneel between my thighs.

Derek did well for his first time as he kissed my inner thighs and licked slowly from my anal sphincter to my clit. He seemed to enjoy the taste as he sucked, swallowed, and made me cum again.

Holly had positioned herself on the bed next to me and soon had Derek eating her out. After she climaxed, she slid back further, reached out to Derek, encouraged him to move between her wide spread thighs and helped him to insert the head of his cock into her wet warm pussy.

"Ohhh God," he groaned as he pushed all seven inches of his hard throbbing cock into Holly.

"That feels sooooo good," she encouraged him as they made love for the first time. She caressed his back and ass while they kissed and his cock moved in and out of her slippery sheath.

"Fill me with your cum," whispered Holly as she sensed his concern about his impending orgasm. He kissed her harder, shoved his cock in deep, crushed her clit with his pubic bone and triggered Holly's climax as he shot several streams of cum deep into her core.

I slipped on my shirt, left the key on the bedside table, smiled, and whispered, "Feel free to spend the night."

I returned to the party. Althea approached me and said, "Thank you both for this party and for giving me access to everyone," she winked. "I've been craving cock and pussy and now I feel almost satisfied," she smiled.

"Would you like to spend the night here with Will?" I asked with a smile and a pit in my stomach.

"Well, yes, I would like to stay, but it's not Will that I want," she giggled.

"I'll ask, but I don't think Hugh can stay because of his practice schedule tomorrow," I replied while realizing that her interest in Hugh didn't bother me as much.

Althea stepped closer, lifted my chin, licked her lips, and pressed her mouth to mine. I took a deep breath through my nose as our tongues met, our passion grew and I knew that I wanted her to stay.

"Stay right here, I just need to tell Aria," I smiled and turned to look around for my roommate.