Claire's Journey Ch. 01: The First Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so! Can you imagine my poor old heart!?" Steven joked and one thing she always did, no matter how poor his jokes were, was too laugh at them with such genuine amusement that Steven felt pure joy from being around her. It was only he who could make her laugh like that and Steven loved the girlish sound of her when she did. In awe of her he was and in awe of all of her femininity he would forever be.

"By the way, the lock doesn't work! So, please don't forget to knock if you wake-up after me!" Claire said before she went to squeeze between him and the door and the move caught him by surprise; hence he turned instinctively to let her through without thinking. That led to one of the greatest moments of his life. To squeeze between him and the wall, Claire had turned sideways as well; therefore, her stupendous ass pressed deeply into his crotch as she pressed herself out, but the contact had happened. Claire's ass had touched his cock. To say he became hard rather quickly would be an understatement and he couldn't help but hear her breathing quite hard while she walked away to her bag.

While Steven brushed his teeth, he massaged his growing hard-on. That rear on her was something else and he could still feel its touch on his cock. Finishing, Steven touched his cheek where she kept pecking little kisses and still he could feel her lips. Claire was like a toxic mixture he couldn't rid himself off before the emotions she created within him took over.

Feeling rather sleepy, Steven walked out of the bathroom to find a granddaughter who was happily resting underneath the thin white blanket.

Even the blanket couldn't hide her killer curves and her legs looked aesthetic underneath the white colour. Steven wondered what on earth she might be wearing and he felt his heart race with anticipation to find out. Not once did their age difference, nor their family bond, blockade his desperation to see what she might be wearing or what she might not be wearing.

Stripping, Steven removed it all with exception of his boxers. Steven wanted to be naked underneath the blanket because that was how he usually slept, but he decided against it because of the awkwardness of it once she felt it.

Lifting the blanket up, Steven couldn't help himself, he lifted it much higher than he needed to and got to see her sexy pink nightgown barely cover half of her incredible behind. The skin he could see was as tanned as the rest of her and it made him wonder how her brothers coped if she tanned like he imagined in her garden. And when he thought of the two young lads, Steven wondered if the reason his youngest grandson always wrestled with Claire was to feel that heavenly body against him.

Slipping in behind her, Steven lowered the blanket, shut the lights in the room and wiggled from the very edge of the bed to about far as he could wiggle towards the middle, but by then he had already reached her.

"It is okay. Just get comfortable with me grandpa and then we can both reach our slumber quicker. I love you grandpa." Claire whispered, tired from the long car ride from the countryside towards the city's harbour to catch their cruise in time and Steven remembered how he had nearly lost control of the car when he stared too long at her legs.

Steven did just that and soon he was spooning his dream woman. His nose smelled her dreamy scent and she smelled like the sweetest flower. The sensations of smelling her, touching her and feeling her heat kept him wide awake for a long time until he could hear her purring in her sleep like a cute little kitten.

"I love you too my lovely one. So lovely you are. Utterly unreal you are and to think I could love you even more if you allowed me..." Steven whispered, not caring about hiding that which she couldn't hear anyways since she was long gone in her sleep and it felt so good to finally say something like that to her.

Steven felt her twitch a bit as if a slight jolt of electricity had hit her the moment he had finished the process of letting some steam off his heart by telling her, but she quickly purred again and when she did he could finally breathe.

Steven wasted no time at all when he was sure she was deep within her slumber and finally he pressed his entire body into her perfection. It was heaven, he was certain of it. His hand was draped over her flat and toned stomach, his lips nibbled her neck, his legs touched her shapely ones and his cock pressed deeply between her big and round ass cheeks.

Steven waited for the dream to end and for him to wake-up back home at his old house, but he was wide awake, touching and enjoying the intimacy he shared with his lovely Claire.

Slowly but surely, he began kissing the soft and tender skin of her neck. This babe was everything he could ever want and yet he had to restrain himself from doing what he actually wanted to do, but he felt like some caressing was alright for today.

His hand had been motionless for some time because he was so distracted by the sensations that took hold of him, but now he began to caress her beauty with it. The palm of the hand stroked over her toned stomach and Steven had to lift it to not touch her belly ring, but once it began caressing her skin through her thin nightgown again, Steven stroked higher. Over her toned abs his hand went and then he felt her blonde locks tease his hand. Normally, Steven would've spent hours stroking through her hair as he was in love with it, but not now. Instead he reached the goal of his dreams and took on of her ample breasts within his hand.

Steven paused his advancements in that moment to listen to her and to feel the weight of its ample size. Claire was still purring, but her breathing had grown heavier and she showed no sign of waking despite the little movements she made in her sleep. Thus, Steven began kneading her incredible breast while he began kissing all over her neck in such desperation for her that an onlooker might've found it pathetic and disgusting, but to Steven it was appreciation of her beauty.

Steven was obsessed with her beauty to the point where he was actually groping and harassing her willingly and without a care in the world. In these moments he violated all of his duties as a grandfather, but she was so strikingly hot and so irresistible that he couldn't help himself. However, when he fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples with a bit too much desire and lust, she whimpered in her sleep and as if God had struck him dead in his tracks, Steven stopped.

The thought of her being hurt, his lovely Claire, it was a big wake-up call and quick as lightning he removed his hand from her breast. Steven felt feelings of shame and disgust over his actions. So much so that his hand hurt as if it had been cut off, but it was there and the shame of its actions nearly made him cry.

Steven moved his lips away from the skin he had devoured with his kisses and to protect her, he draped his hand over her stomach. However, one thing he began to realize now that he was awake from the desire, was that he had been rocking his cock against her bubble butt in a humping fashion and thus he wiggled a bit away from her to not let something like that happen again.

However, Steven soon realized that he actually needed to spoon her properly to fit into the bed because he nearly fell out of it; hence he, too his shame, had to press his cock back into her rear.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I just can't help myself around you. You're so beautiful. Forgive me." Steven whispered while he held around her and in some strange way it seemed to have calmed her down within her slumber because she wasn't having those movements anymore.

When the suite around them faded, Steven fell asleep to mixed feelings and woke to find himself in the same position with his babe of a granddaughter pressed to him so tightly it seemed as if she had glued herself to him. Only, his hand on her stomach had a good grip on her inner thigh. Steven's nose smelled her sweaty body and he realized how insanely warm the heat in the room indeed was.

Steven's biggest surprise though, was his morning ritual of a hard on pointing outwards, but the problem was that his cock was in this moment pressing past her bare ass cheeks and he could feel something wet and naked touch the tip of his cock that wanted to escape from the confinements of his boxers.

Fuck! She was naked below?!? Steven was alarmed, she only had on a nightgown and his hard on was dangerously close to her womanly divide; hence he wiggled away from her a little so that his cock wouldn't be as much of a problem when she woke-up.

Steven realized he could've just gotten up and out of bed, but to leave the intimacy with such a hot blonde beauty was something he couldn't do. Thus, he waited for her to wake while he stroked the alluring nature of her inner thighs with his hand and nuzzled her blonde locks with his nose.

"Good morning grandpa." Claire whispered as she stretched her body and soon enough a few yawns escaped her, but what didn't escape Steven, was that her behind had found his cock again.

"Good morning lovely one." Steven told his sweet granddaughter while he froze his hand on her thigh and tried to not press his hardon between her cheeks, but he had no chance.

"Don't stop...it felt nice." Claire told him while she shifted a bit...closer to him. As if she already wasn't close enough as it were.

"But I shouldn't...It was just there when I woke-up...Perhaps you should take a shower instead?" Steven asked while he loved the feel of her ass pressing against his cock, but also questioned why she hadn't jumped out of bed with repulsion and disgust over his behaviour.

"It's fine grandpa. I don't mind at all. Look, we have to endure some intimacy on this trip, then so what if we touch a bit? It will happen and it will become natural. So, why not just keep on doing what you were doing? It just felt so nice and I've never been woken like this before..." Claire spoke with some more spirit now as she was waking more and more from the hungover of her sleep.

"If that is what you want, but lovely one, promise me you'll tell me if you're not comfortable. Okay?" Steven asked in the hopes she would allow this to go further.

"I promise grandpa!" Clair giggled after she had promised because he began stroking her shapely thigh again with pleasure gleaming in his eyes and Steven couldn't believe his luck. What a woman she was and here she was, letting him touch her, explore her and not even commenting on his hard-on that pressed between her ass cheeks.

Steven took full advantage and stroked all over her delicious thighs, but he had to restrain himself from touching her very naked and easily accessible love tunnel above his fingers.

Claire's breathing grew heavy and she pressed her body into his, which meant his tip pressed into her opening. The only thing that stopped him from entering the gates of heaven was his boxers. It almost felt like she was grinding into him. Steven was surprised by her consent to this but he was even more surprised by how she responded to his touches and his cock.

Does she want more than this? Was a question he asked himself when he heard what sounded like a moan escape her mouth and it seemed like that moan alerted her to what was actually happening; thus, she leapt out of bed in a rapid fashion. This surprised Steven and the hand that had been on her thigh searched out for her by instinct and stroked her naked ass cheek in the quick event.

Steven on the other hand, got an incredible view of her naked ass when she leapt out of bed because of her nightgown taking a few seconds to fall over its irresistible shape and on his hand, he could feel a warmth and a scent he quickly smelled.

"I'm going to take a shower and then afterwards we can head down for breakfast?" Claire asked him sweetly before she spun around, shot out her hip and waited for his reply with a devilishly hot look on her face.

"Go ahead lovely one, shower. We'll eat after you're done." Steven said and with a smile and a flick with her hair, she spun around and bounced rather hurriedly inside the bathroom.

A thought over why exactly she had gone from wanting to stay in bed with him to leaping towards the bathroom entered his head, but he dismissed it as he turned on the light.

Steven could hear the shower running and then an idea entered his head, now was his chance. He had always wanted to find out how large her breasts were and this was his chance. As quickly as he could, Steven got to her bra and found to his delight that she was a 34D. Steven sniffed it and inhaled the scent. He was so consumed with his lust for her that the seventy-year-old got to his feet, found the bed and smelled the spot where she had sweated and slept.

Every little detail about her felt dreamy to the point where Steven questioned how he could even feel such emotions for someone so young in comparison to him and especially towards his eldest granddaughter, but he just did and she was too lovely and beautiful to not desire.

Steven had lost himself in his obsession and forgotten his bladder's weak state during each morning; hence he nearly pissed himself while he rushed for the bathroom.

Steven didn't think as he got to the toilet by the shower and it was only until he sat down with his boxers around his ankles that he realized she was actually in the shower. Steven felt like the biggest idiot while he still tried to do his morning duties despite his hard-on.

However, inside of the glass stall that was the shower, he saw far more than just her silhouette. Claire was leaning against the glass while the water streamed down her heaving chest. Steven could see her nearly perfectly and she was naked. He was seeing her, lusting for her and dreaming about her all the same while he took in the sight of Claire pinching and twisting her own nipples.

Steven thanked the heavens for the opportunity and for letting his lovely granddaughter chose that glass door to lean against, because now he could see her entire front. In fact, he could see her so incredibly well that he saw exactly what she was doing with her other hand.

She is pleasuring herself! Is that why she had to shower so urgently?!? Steven couldn't believe it. The thought of the possibility that he might be the one presently occupying her mind while she pleasured herself nearly made him faint.

However, he couldn't watch her for too long without being busted; hence he rose from the toilet once he was finished and pulled up his boxers. But, out of habit he flushed the toilet and instantly after having done it, he closed his eyes and cursed himself for being so stupid.

Out of the shower burst a steaming Claire and she was hurriedly trying to cover her sexy body with the small white towel while her eyes stared bewildered at him, but he found no anger within her. Claire's tits nearly popped free from her grip while she tried to tie the towel as quickly as possible to preserve her modesty, but he already knew she was completely shaven down there.

"I told you there was no lock! Could you not have knocked first!?!" Claire told him with a trembling voice and she was in the right. Steven was aware of such.

"I'm sorry lovely one, I forgot and I had to go so badly I forgot to knock. I'm so sorry sweetheart. Can you forgive me?" Steven asked apologetically, but on the inside, he wished for the towel to fall from her grasps and for her footing to slip on the puddle beneath her feet because she could then fall directly into his arms.

"I can't believe...This is so surreal! Please, tell me you didn't see anything?" Claire asked frantically while arranging her towel so that it covered her. Well, it barely covered her.

"I saw nothing sweetheart!" Steven lied as convincingly as he could and luckily his granddaughter was too shocked and frantic to see the obvious truth represented by his hard-on for her and everything that she was.

"Okay, that's good! You can have the bathroom now, but don't come out until I tell you the coast is clear! I'm going to change." Claire commanded in a playful tone before she left, but Steven didn't listen to her.

After he had washed his hands, Steven peered through the gap created by the nearly shut door and what he saw was the stunning blonde in all her naked beauty, bending to pick-out clothes from her bag, walking over to the bed with her proud breasts bouncing and her sexy behind jiggling. It was too much for Steven and soon he was pleasuring himself to the divine sight.

Claire did something he viewed as treasonous though, she blockaded the view of her lovely and shaven pussy with her beige thong. However, the sight of her most private area would forever be engraved within his mind.

Next Claire put on a matching bra that pushed her breasts up to epic proportions. Steven's mouth drooled at the sight and never had he seen something like this in his long life.

Following this, Claire forced her incredible curves into a super tight-fitting khaki shorts, which she followed with a white tank top that she tied in a sweet little knot underneath her breasts; thus, she exposed her entire midriff once again.

Fucking hell! How sexy can she get!?!? Steven roared within him out of frustration over not being able to do more than to just watch. However, what a sight it was to see those big tits ballooning into such a stunning cleavage and her shorts looked sculptured around her rear.

Steven thought it best to silently close the door now and standing up from the floor with his boxers back where they should be; he heard her call for him.

Steven got out of the bathroom, told her she looked beautiful and in delight he watched his beaming granddaughter head into the bathroom to fix her hair into her signature style along with her light touches of makeup that only enhanced what was already perfect, but when she passed him, she hopped up and pecked him on his cheek like she loved doing.

The breakfast was uneventful with a few exceptions, such as the times his stunning blonde travel companion rose from her chair to refill her plate with either vegetables, yoghurts, a few slices of bread or just simply some bacon. On those occasions, the young men flocked around her like stinging hornets. Every time she shook her ass or began posing like she always did while standing still, the young men either talked about her beauty amongst themselves or they simply tried to hit on her, but his granddaughter only gave them a kind smile before she left them to get back to him.

Steven loved the looks they gave her when she walked away. Their eyes were transformed into the purest forms of lust and awe at mere sight of her behind, but then they saw the old man she sat down with and their looks turned to that of confusion or disgust.

One change he was loving was the fact that she wasn't even reacting to him touching her. Steven had noticed such when they walked along the stands to pick food for their breakfast. Here and there she would get close to bumping into someone or walk the wrong way when she wanted something, and when that happened, Steven had taken a good grip of either her lower waist or her hip to push and pull her with him.

It felt incredible to touch her and sometimes he even felt her walk stupidly close to him. In fact, he could swear their hips had brushed against each other when they walked to their table and Steven didn't know why she wasn't moving away from him in those moments.

It was fun watching Claire beam around the stands when she retrieved food from the buffet though. Claire was just so utterly adorable and cute that she charmed so many people when she out of the blue began speaking to them as if they were her long lost friends. That was just how she was, bubbly and open to shine for everyone that treated her kindly.