Claire's Journey Ch. 01: The First Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear to Steven that most of the men on the cruise ship were already crushing on her the way their cheeks turned red whenever she smiled brightly at them and their eyes stared hard at her curves. Some of the women were taken by the light she radiated as well. Steven had seen this before and it was due to Claire's childlike way of behaving that these mothers wanted to mother her.

Steven finished eating and looked across the little table at Claire's beauty. That natural blonde nature made those golden rings on her fingers fit so well and the same could be said for her golden bracelets that looked Egyptian in design. However, it was her golden necklace that stole the most attention out of her jewelleries. It was flowery looking and the golden petals weaved their way towards her cleavage. It was mostly covered by her golden hair, but Steven felt it made her look even more stunning.

"Have I spilled something?" Claire asked, concerned as she began looking at her chest for food that might've fallen the wrong way towards her stomach.

Steven loved how cute she was and how she couldn't tell that he was admiring her beauty even if she sometimes caught him in the act.

"There's nothing sweetheart. I was just looking at your necklace and admiring how well it suits you." Steven smiled and he loved it when he did because she always returned his smile no matter what.

"Oh, well, you ought to know that. After all, it was you who bought it for me. In fact, haven't you bought all of my jewellery grandpa?" Claire asked playfully and she was twirling her flowery locks around her finger while she beamed for only him.

"I like buying you things that suits you." Steven spoke truthfully and then she did it, Claire bit her upper lip and gave him a look that amounted to something he didn't recognize.

"I love it when you do that, which is always! But my little sisters are sort of jealous over the amount of attention and affection you're showing me and not them. I mean, in two years they'll both be eighteen as well and their only grandpa never buys them anything or gives them anything because you only focus on me. Why is that?" Claire asked and she was crossing her legs and uncrossing them while she spoke. Not that Steven could see it, but the other men who stare holes in her could and that he liked because in a way she hypnotized them and secured those who were married to a fate of an angry wife either slapping them or sending daggers their way.

"Because you're my favourite my lovely one. Always have been, but especially now." Steven's heart filled those words and at that moment he questioned if he actually had begun falling for his granddaughter regardless of how strange that sounded. It was just so strange to feel that old and absent feeling of butterflies filling his stomach whenever he was with her or whenever he looked in her general direction.

"I love you grandpa!" Claire said while beaming so incredibly that he felt his heart ache for her and when she picked-up and ate her strawberry in front of him; it looked erotic.

"I love you more my lovely one!" Steven said and to him such a sentence had a double meaning to it and he was almost certain of it. Without being aware of it he had actually fallen in love with her and thus his question was answered faster than he believed it would.

"Oh, by the way, there are a lot of single women here on this cruise and I think I found someone special who might suit you incredibly well." Claire whispered as she energetically leaned over the table so that he could hear her clearer, but the only thing she managed was to give him a view down her fantastic cleavage.

I know and I'm looking right at her! Steven thought in frustration over not being able to do with her what he wanted so desperately.

"I don't have time for other women." Steven said to brush aside her discovery.

"I know...you only see me." Claire whispered but he heard her.

"You're the only one I want to see sweetheart." Steven said and he didn't know what had come over him, but the morning incident with her had changed things between them and in this moment, he was experiencing it first-hand.

Claire looked down at her now empty plate and quickly back up at him, her cheeks a bit flushed.

"I want to dance with you tonight!" Claire stated with a passion behind her that surprised him.

"I'll never say no to you lovely one." Steven said and he loved how openly he could speak to her.

"Good! But grandpa...I didn't bring modesty along with me on this trip...Is that okay?" Claire asked, nervously and while she waited for his reply, she began playing with her fingers and softly she bit on her upper lip again.

"That's fine, but if it is too much of an issue for you, then by all means, wear nothing." Steven couldn't believe he had said that and neither could she.

Claire's jaw dropped and she looked around to see if someone might've heard him, but then she looked back and there was a fire gleaming within her eyes. Not only that, but her breathing had turned heavier and that caused her cleavage to rise and fall on her chest, which was a fact he noticed as his eyes always went down there to lust.

"I can't believe you said that!!" Claire told him, still recovering from the shock of hearing him suggest she might dance nakedly with him. Then she paused, looked down at her white nails and surprised him.

"You are so dirty sometimes grandpa..." Claire's voice changed a bit and he could tell that something was bothering her. Steven was willing to bet that the something was him.

"What do you mean 'sometimes'? That was the only time for sure and it isn't like I was telling a lie either. Most men here wouldn't mind if you did it." Steven teased her at the end in the full knowledge that men would line up outside of her door if they had a chance to share a night with her. However, he truly didn't know what she meant with that remark about 'sometimes'.

"Last night grandpa...I don't think most grandpas do that with their granddaughters..." Claire whispered with her eyes betraying her by radiating something he couldn't quite understand.

Steven felt his mouth dry and his heart panic at the bomb she had placed on their little table.

No, it can't be! I checked if she was awake! Steven screamed internally while he felt like dreams of desire burst within him.

However, Steven didn't do what he thought he would do, but rather something he never thought he would do.

"And I don't think most granddaughters would allow it nor pleasure themselves thinking about it." Steven felt the silence that followed, but her eyes told the truth and he recognized it now. In some strange way, she mirrored the one thing he felt rise within him whenever he gave her beauty a look and the sight could be seen within her blue eyes and that sight was desire, but why on earth she was feeling desire was a mystery to him.

"Grandpa!!! You watched!?!? Omg, I can't believe this is happening! Did...did you...you know...see a lot?" Claire whispered, her voice turned from girlish to alluring.

"Everything." Steven grinned and leaned back in his chair. He was happy, not only had she let him fondle her breast, kiss her neck and hump her ass, but her only concern was being caught pleasuring herself to that which she had allowed.

"I'm sorry grandpa...it is just that...when you...Omg, I can't believe I'm saying this...but when you...touched me...kissed me...told me how much you fancied me...pressed into me...I liked it, but when you apologized...then I...I felt something...within me..." Claire spoke with passion in her eyes and her mouth was slightly open to cope with her heavy breathing, but he could tell she was struggling and for that reason he interrupted her to perhaps help her out.

"Wear your least modest dress tonight!" Steven told her as if it was a command rather than a wish to see her curves strain against something tight and seductive.

"Grandpa...I...I was about to...I will take you up on that!" Claire grinned and the tension between them was unlike anything he had ever felt.

"Good! Now, shall we explore and take some pictures to send home?" Steven said and with a big beautiful smile sent his way, she rose from her seat by taking his offered hand with hers.

That development continued while they explored the ship. It felt like he was holding a star in his hand and in some way, he was, especially considering how brightly she beamed and how much of a big deal her beauty was to the other passengers. Nevertheless, he held her hand in his and she sometimes left his hand to walk in front of him with her hips shaking provocatively to each side and her amazing bubble of an ass bounced and jiggled despite the tight khaki shorts.

They took loads of pictures, a few of the ship and the view, but mostly of her. It felt like he was with a supermodel of galactic proportions. Every pose was sexy as hell or the cutest and most adorable. However, those photos he didn't send to his son and his daughter-in-law. Instead he kept them for himself. Especially when she posed to make her rear stick out, those he put in their own folder, but those of her in the little fountain with her white top soaked around her chest, her bubble ass sticking up from the water and with her eye screaming of sex towards the camera; that he marked because later he would've to password protect it.

Eventually, the evening was on them and they found themselves back in their suite. To his dismay, his hand left her right hip when she walked away from him and towards her bag. Steven's hands had been all over her this entire day and she had been loving each and every second of it.

Steven hadn't dared to touch her in her dangerous areas, but the closest he had gotten was a hand resting high on her thigh while she sat next to him on a bench to rest. Claire had said nothing and the longer he had touched, stroked and loved her shapely thigh with his hand, the harder her breathing had become.

Steven was trying hard to seduce her at this point and she was reacting so unexpectedly positive to his advancements that he just had to try even harder because he might actually have a sick chance with his eighteen-year-old granddaughter.

Steven watched her rummage through her bag to find something to wear and while she searched, Steven thanked her mother for providing some heavenly looks to Steven's family because if not, then Claire wouldn't be as lovely, Steven was sure of it and it dawned on him that Claire's mother looked like that. It hadn't been something he had acknowledged before, but now he couldn't wait to see his daughter-in-law in the flesh and compare her to Claire.

Eventually, Claire found something which she hid from him as she ran towards the bathroom. Steven couldn't wait to see her and while she got herself ready, Steven's thin but healthy body, slipped into some nice blue jean shorts and a nice white button shirt in an attempt to perhaps impress his lovely one. He wasn't a good-looking man at all, but he wasn't ugly either; hence he actually believed he had a chance with his sixty-year-younger babe of a granddaughter.

However, then he heard her heels click and he turned to find that no man on earth deserved her beauty, let alone favoured a chance and yet, she presented herself to him as if he did.

The black dress hugged her every curve to such an extent that her nipples nearly pierced holes in the fabric. The cleavage she had was astounding and her hair looked sublime as always, but in such a dress she became too much for his eyes to handle all at once; hence he slowed his wandering eyes and focused on one detail after another.

The hemline barely covered her womanly divide, which meant all of her killer legs could be admired by his eyes. The thighs in particular looked spectacularly feminine, strong and so freaking sexy he dreamed of wrapping them around him and kissing his way up towards her love tunnel.

Claire spun around for him, slowly, while she raised her hand above her head to spin her fingers around with her body in one sexy move. When he saw the straining fabric struggle to contain her wide hips and ripple over her abs, Steven knew the tight fabric would look beyond what he thought possible once that big bubble came into view and once his eyes found her rear; Steven's jaw hit the floor and he had to sit down to not faint.

That ass on her was the thing of dreams. It was as if she carried with her a flag back there that told the entire world she was half Brazilian. Steven couldn't believe what his eyes were admiring and Claire slowed down her spin to allow him the opportunity to take in every little detail of her ample cheeks. The dress became skin, that was how tight it was and the fact she had even gotten the dress on in the first place surprised him. The round globes curved outwards and she seemed to be in complete control of them the way she slowly jiggled them for his amusement.

Even the crack of her ass was visible and he could clearly see that she was wearing an equally black thong underneath, but every detail of her two round and shapely globes were viewable to him and had she not been so incredibly strong in her legs, then such an ass would look too big for her petite frame.

To Steven she was perfect and he loved how her blonde mane came to lightly bounce on the very top of her ass as if to kindly point eyes towards the two globes that he so desperately wanted to see and feel. Steven took in her heels and never had her legs looked better. She was just pure sex and she had taken the strength out of him with just one spin, thus Steven wondered how the night would go when they danced.

"That good, huh?" Claire grinned and gave him a wink before she bent down at the waist to dust something off her heels.

Steven's heart rose to his throat and remained stuck there as he struggled to breathe. The hemline road up and he could see the underside of her ass cheeks being revealed to him so terribly slowly that Steven had the time to take in the incredible shape of their nature. However, the glorious view was cut short by his teasing granddaughter arching herself back up to straight position, which meant he saw her magnificent breasts burst out from her chest.

What a little devil! Steven voiced within him while he tried to control the urge to run to her, rip her clothes off and cover her every inch with his body.

"Shall we go grandpa, or do you need a minute?" Claire teased him before she twirled around, shook her hips, which created an earthquake of desire within him, and opened the front door to their suite. However, she stopped halfway out with her amazing rear pointing towards him on purpose.

Where this teasing had come from he couldn't quite know, but he loved every second of it and it really showed what a vixen she could be once she was interested.

Light as a feather, Steven rose from his bed and joined her side as they walked to the dancing hall.

Their dance was a memory. One of pure bliss, passion and desire. It radiated from them and the drinks were filled up one by one. He led her around the dance-floor, twirling her divine body away from the hungry men who tried to steal her away from him and Steven was eating her up with his attention.

Steven felt younger, happy, in love and so drunk on passion. Her body was his to control and she gave herself to him on the dance-floor. The sexy way she shook and swayed her hips meant his hands spent a lot of time caressing her exactly there, but when she spun into him in such a way that her killer ass ground into his crotch; then they grinded their bodies together.

They danced like it was only the two of them breathing within their proximity and not once did they see the disgusting glances as the seventy-year-old man touched all over the stunning blonde.

Lifting her thigh up with his arms on the soft and sweat flesh of its shapely nature, Steven lifted her backwards and released her into a spin that took her away from him, but then he snapped her bronze body back to him and suddenly he felt her little hands touching his chest as her torso glued itself to his stomach region. Steven kept up the steps and the intimate position. Claire was with him no matter what he did and when he took her ass cheeks in his hands and fondled them; Claire allowed him.

They danced, touched, drank between dances and became obsessed with each other. Steven was tired, not of her, but of the toll such dancing took and thus he pinched, groped and fondled her bubble butt one more time before he let her spin out of his hands.

Steven took a seat along the walls in an empty chair and just watched his dream dance like she was born to do so. It dawned on him that people handed her drinks here and there in an attempt to get her drunk and in his absence, the men swarmed her along with a few and rather obvious lesbians.

Steven laughed as eleven men tried to push and nearly fight to catch her hand first, but in the end, it was the pink-haired lesbian that seized the blonde price as a dancing partner by forcing her way through with such obvious desire for Claire's beauty that it was slightly frightening to see.

Claire truly loved to dance; hence she didn't care who she danced with, but this woman was all over her in a few seconds. The red lips began sucking and nibbling on Claire's neck the moment they ground their chests together. The woman's hands jumped at the opportunity and seized Claire's breasts in one rough and violent grip along with an even harder grip on Claire's right ass cheek. That caused a reaction of fear and panic from Claire and the sweet blonde tried hard to coil and struggle her way out of the big woman's death grip on her, but she got nowhere while the woman began humping and grinding against Claire's love tunnel like a mad woman possessed and the lesbian was possessed due to Claire's magnetizing beauty and Claire was nearly crying because of how terrified she was.

Then, suddenly, the woman stopped harassing Claire and the blonde felt the woman's hands drop from her hurt nipples and her ass and thus Claire fell backwards on unsteady feet and with a rapidly beating heart.

The lovely little blonde turned to see her grandpa standing next to the woman, his strong-willed hand rested firmly on the woman's shoulder, but his eyes were fire and darkness.

It was the purest fury she had ever seen and while she stumbled to remain balanced in her intoxication, shock and fear, Claire witnessed her beautiful grandpa stare away the frightened woman that had only moments ago assaulted her and that was the moment she finally understood her strange emotions for her grandpa without a single trace of doubt to find. Thus, Claire decided to act upon those emotions at once because her love for him was too strong to hide away.

Steven turned to see if his lovely one was alright, but once he turned around he was launched backwards by a blonde cannonball of beauty jumping into his arms and sending him flying backwards into a table while her full lips mashed with his in a kiss so frantic, wild and passionate; Steven believed he would die right there.

Steven could barely catch her heavenly curves in his hungry arms while she went mad with passion. The potted plants behind them on the table flew to the floor and nearby people laughed hysterically as Claire devoured him with her wild passion. Steven gripped her alluring thigh and one of her irresistible ass cheeks in his hands while he tried his best to keep up with her frantic kissing.

Security arrived at some point to inform him while the blonde beauty kept on kissing him that he had to leave and thus Steven left, but Claire never stopped kissing him and pressing her curves on him while he carried her. The security guard only laughed and patted the old man on the back while Claire tore asunder his shirt in her wild state of lust and passion.