Claire's Journey Ch. 01: The First Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to her sat her eldest brother, Vincent, who always looked at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world and sometimes it felt strangely romantic and very protective, which she loved because he was her safe space and, in his arms, she could always find warmth whenever she needed it.

Next to Vincent sat her twin brother, Vincenzo, who always teased her, joked with her, pranked her, stole kisses from her even to this day which had been a childish game when they were younger and Vincenzo loved her immensely to the point where he barely ever left her side, but what he loved the most was to wrestle with her despite the fact he always won over her by wrestling her underneath his muscular body. Not only that, but he often just picked her up and carried her, threw her up in the air to catch her and sometimes he just threw her petite body over his broad shoulder and went out shopping with her stuck there because of his strong grip on her. At least it made people smile and Claire had to admit she found it rather fun.

Claire was glad Vincenzo had calmed a bit down after her pregnancy because with Vincenzo there simply wasn't a limit in terms of what he wouldn't do to her and looking at his rugged face, she could see the familiar fire in his eyes that meant she was in trouble and Claire knew her vacation from his plans were over.

Claire was deep in thought when her eldest brother surprised her and although it was a brief moment, Claire could see his love for her gleam in his eyes through his glasses. Vincent lifted someone up in his skinny arms and placed little Stephen in her lap, but she didn't notice Vincent's hands stroking her thighs upon their retreat from her lap.

Claire beamed like the brightest star when little Stephen hugged her and shouted out something she hoped to hear more of over the years.

"Mommy pretty!" Claire smiled along with the rest and despite everything that had happened, she still felt like the journey she started with her grandpa had just begun.