Claire's Naughty Pee Habit

Story Info
A young woman's obsession with naughty peeing.
1.5k words
4.12
23.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Pulling her grey pants down her creamy legs along with the white thong of her panties, Claire turned around and hoisted herself up over the sink. Lowering her peach like bum cheeks into the bowl she slowly parted her legs and gazed down at the sight of her triangular mass of dark curly pussy hairs nestled between her thighs. Slowly she let the feeling in her bladder trace its way down her body until it reach her closed pussy lips. Barely a moment later and Claire's pussy lips parted and a thin trickle of golden pee began to issue forth. As her pee squirted from her slit Claire watched as her yellow stream of urine fell into the bowl, forming a small trickling flow of pee under her buttocks and into the plughole. This was fun but she really wanted to be able to squirt her piss out fully into the sink. Taking a deep breath, she concentrated on relaxing her butterflies dancing in her stomach whilst she peed even harder into the bowl. The stream of pee leaving her pussy lips began to increase in size until she was pissing at full strength, a veritable torrent of piss gushing out of her lower lips and into the sink basin.

The loud hiss of her pee washing over the inside of the sink bowl rose up between her legs where her golden piss stream was busily washing the sink in a sheen of yellow pee. Claire watched on whilst she urinated in the sink bowl avidly watching the way her pee stream impacted over the ceramic surface before breaking away into a running of stream down into the plug hole under her bum. The warmth of her piss stream squirting out of her pussy slit fell gorgeous as it past her thighs. All she wanted to do was spend hours doing nothing but taking her piss into the sink. Unfortunately, this was not to be, and slowly her jetting piss stream began to wane as she reached the end of her pee. Wanting to savour her piss as much as possible, she held back the very last bit of pee inside her. Using her hands to lift her pussy out of the bowl she manoeuvred herself so that her pussy cleared the sink rim and was aiming out into the open air above the Ladies' toilet. As soon as she ready she relaxed the hold on her bladder and proceeded to do a very quick spray of pee over the toilets floor, watching her pussy as it released her golden shower to come shooting out into the air in front of the sinks and to form a quick raining spray of piss over the tiles.

It was not very often when Claire got the chance to relieve herself in a sink in the Ladies toilets. Normally she would take a plastic cup into the cubicle with her and use it to pee into, holding the opening away from her slit so she could watch whilst her pee squirted out of her cunt. As soon as the cup was full, she would stop peeing and pour its contents down the loo before holding it up to her pussy again and started to pee again. On one occasion she took a box into the disabled cubicle and used it to stand on whilst she aimed her uncovered pussy into the tiny sink. Within seconds, Claire had started to pee, a small golden spray of urine escaping her pussy and raining into the bowl. With her nude bum cheeks facing the door, Claire had continued to pee into the bowl watching as she traced her golden stream of piss around the bowl covering as much of the sink as possible with her honey coloured wee.

One day she arrived at work and used the bin area to relieve herself in before entering the office. She had gained a great thrill as she slid down her pants and panties in the outdoor air, before squatting down over the concrete floor. Within moments, Claire had started to take a pee, a hot golden spray of piss leaving her lower lips and spraying over the ground under her legs. Whilst Claire peed an ever-growing puddle of piss formed under her perched bum cheeks. As soon as she had finishing peeing, she stood and got dressed. Looking at the puddle of pee on the floor she desperately hoped nobody would discover it and wonder who had made it.

On one very daring attempt, she had even had a pee in the cleaner's cupboard. Closing the door behind her, she quickly yanked down her lower garments and grabbed the small bucket she had found and placed it down in the corner. Turning round, Claire lowered herself down over the bucket so that her peach like bum cheeks were only inches away from the plastic. Looking down between her legs she made sure her pussy was aiming into the bucket and then quickly started to do her pee. Instantly her pussy lips parted to allow a clear gushing stream of pee to come squirting out and shooting into the bucket. Her pee stream rained against the inside wall forming a constant flowing shower down the inside of the bucket to form a growing pool of piss at the bottom.

Claire loved to pee and was used any chance she had to have a go at relieving herself somewhere new. Once, when shopping with her daughter, she had left her little girl around the corner whilst she gone for a pee over the floor. Hot piss sprayed over the grey tiles as Claire busily relieved her bladder urge over the floor getting a massive thrill from the number of shoppers walking by, oblivious to her relieving herself around the corner. As soon as she was through peeing and the golden stream of her pee had vanished back into her pussy lips, Claire had drawn up her pants and gone to rejoin her daughter.

At home, she had tried numerous naughty toilets around the house using every chance when she was alone to go a take a pee in somewhere new. The washing machine was an open top affair and had one day received one of Claire's golden pee streams. She had stripped down before climbing onto the machine and positioning her bum and pussy over the opening. Once she was ready Claire wasted no time and started to take a pee into the washing machine watching eagerly whilst her piss squirted out of her hairy cunt and into the dark opening. From deep inside the machine came the unmistakable splashing sound of her piss spraying over the bottom of the metal drum. Claire spread her legs wider and squirted harder watching as her pee stream increased in size, becoming a torrent of golden piss, issuing out of her pussy and spraying into the washing machine. In the same room, Claire had also used the mop bucket to relieve herself into one day. Not even bothering to remove the mop, she had enjoyed the thrill of being able to spray her golden pee all over it.

The kitchen sink was a common location for Claire to take a piss, who loved nothing more than to be to squat her bum cheeks over the basin rim before starting to let out her golden shower into the sink. Her hot pee would spray over the bottom of the bowl covering the sidewalls with splotches of piss whilst she concentrated on relieving herself. Claire also often used the kitchen floor as a suitable place to squat and take a pee because she could easily mop up her piss puddle afterwards.

One of Claire's naughtiest toilets had been in her bedroom where she had opened the bottom drawer in the chest of drawers and proceeded to yank down her pants and panties. Within moments, Claire was lowering her naked bum cheeks down over the drawer contents. Parting her legs Claire wasted no time and instantly started to pee. From out her pussy lips suddenly started to squirt a thick golden spray of pee, leaving her hairy black haired crotch and spraying down over the clothes in the drawer. The drawer was full of her underwear and Claire watched in glee as she pissed over several of her bras and panties, turning the white materials yellow as they absorbed her stream of piss. Enjoying her pee into the drawer immensely, Claire shifted herself slightly to bring her spraying shower of piss to come down over her husband's boxer shorts. Watching as she sprayed the cotton pants with her piss, she thought how apt this was for the way he treated her.

On day in the house, Claire deliberately wetted herself. Standing in the kitchen washing the pots, she got the urge to pee. Rather than squat in a corner with her pants down whilst she pissed over the kitchen floor, Claire decided she would find out what it would be like to pee in her pants. It took a moment before she could manage it, but sure enough, a warm damp sensation was beginning to grow around her crotch as she started to squirt her pee out into the panties. Excited, Claire turned her attention down to her midriff and the ever-growing damp stain spreading across her jeans. Suddenly a warm trickle of piss ran down her left leg as her panties passed saturation point for all the piss being done it them.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers