Claire's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited and waited, but there was no response. I began to get worried that something had happened to her. Did her phone run out of charge? Was she on the ride with Johnny? Was she ignoring my text? I was thinking about trying to get a better view, but I didn't want Tara or Dwayne to get suspicious and curious, so I just held my phone up and willed the line to move forward.

More agonizing minutes flew by, and we moved. This time Claire and Johnny were on the boat ride, Johnny was sitting on her left side. They were in the back of the ride and there was just room for the two of them back there. It looked like they just got to their seat and the control bar closed into their laps. Claire looked up to see me and Johnny looked made a quick look around, which seemed a bit suspicious to me. Then he appeared to reach into his pant and pull something out. Claire noticed the commotion in Johnny's lap and her eyes bulged immediately.

I could clearly see her mouth the words, "What the fuck!" and she smacked him on the shoulder. Then I could see him whisper something into her ear. She froze, her eyes directed at his crotch. Her mouth was wide in shock. Johnny leaned forward and whispered something else into her ear and she nodded her head. Their ride started slowly moving back and forth. But I could see Johnny whispering into her ear and she would either nod yes or shake her head no. I could see her hands holding onto the bar on the seats in-front of them.

I saw that he whispered something else to her and she adamantly shook her head no, then she looked up and met my gaze. She looked like she was looking for my permission. My permission to touch another man's cock. This had been my fantasy for years. How could I say yes? How could I say no? Would another chance like this come up ever again? Is she looking to me because she knows I want her to? Or is she looking for my permission because SHE wants to? I didn't know which way was up.

Slowly my body reacted on its own accord and nodded in the affirmative. She returned my look, shocked, and returned my nod with a questioning look. She was asking me, "Are you sure?" Am I sure? Am I ok with this? Will this be the point I look back on and say "yep this is where my perfect marriage fell apart." All because of some kink that should have been a secret between me and my incognito mode. This time I wanted to let her know of my clear intent. I nodded and blew her a kiss.

She returned her gaze to Johnny and without a word he picked up her left hand from the bar and placed it in his lap. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or by coincidence that he picked her left hand which had my wedding band on it. I could see her arm moving up and down, but I had no clue what she was working with. Johnny helped her with the pace then removed his hand letting her move on her own accord, he pumped both fists in the air and shouted "wooooohooo" as the ship slowly descended and he put his arm around my wife with a smug, self-satisfied grin on his face. Which he had every right in the world to do. I would be shocked if most of the horned-up teenage boys (and some girls) had fantasies of doing terribly naughty things to my wife all night and most of the morning long. Now he had his married former teacher's hand on his cock. He must have felt like the king of the world. In all his glory he thought he would push the envelope further and his arm that was around her shoulder and pressed further and further south and grabbed a big hand full of right tit. It was amazing the contrast between Johnny's very dark hand and the paleness of my wife's chest. I don't think Claire even noticed as her hand continued to piston up and down faster and faster.

I was completely swept away by this sight when I was interrupted by the person standing behind me, it seemed that the line had moved which took me completely out of view of the events unfolding. I shuffled my feet forward. Looking back, trying to get a view of something... anything. I looked up and it appeared that we were still a few people away from our turn. Should I leave the line and meet Claire? Should I tell Johnny about what is going on and why? Has Claire told him anything? The wait was agony.

Thankfully a group in front of us left the line, it would appear that if you go to the fair, and add an abundance of pop and junk food, your body does weird things. They left the line which allow me a perfect view of the show.

And what a show. In the few minutes that I was out of view. Claire was slumped back in her seat and I could see her arm rocking back and forth. But it was going at a slower pace. I could see that Johnny had removed his arm from around her back, but he... was he... my... god! His hand was reaching towards Claire's crotch. OH. MY. GOD. He was fingering her. On top of that, she was getting really close. Her eyes were half open, and her face was flushed. She had a 1000 yard stare and I could see that she was breathing heavy and looked to be moaning. Luckily the ride was loud and they were invisible to everyone else in the boat and in line. Johnny had a shit-eating grin on his face as he finger-banged the hottest teacher in his old school.

Her arm now stopped moving up and down, she looked like she was so close. Her hand clutched at Johnny's shoulder and chest just as the ride slowed down. Johnny quickly removed his hand from Claire's pussy. I could see that it was coated with her juices. He licked it and whispered something else to her. She looked at him and she whispered back. I couldn't see her mouth, so I had no idea what she said. He whispered back then left the boat and walked away.

Claire stood up on shaky legs and walked off the ride alone. She straightened out her dress and walked as if she was in a daze. She made her way slowly to our ride.

"Hey sis, that last ride must have really had an effect on you, you look rough!" Tara said with a chuckle. Claire just grinned and smiled back at her as her face was flush and her eyes were wide open. She looked confused. We shared a look as if both saying "Shit, did that just happen?"

"OK, buddy let's go, your turn." I looked up from Claire to see the fat male ride attendant, I gave him my tickets and walked to the assigned car.

When I reached the assigned car with Tara and Dwayne, I looked back and seen Johnny standing 15 feet behind Claire. She didn't realize he was there yet. Tara and Dwayne found a seat and returned their gaze to their phones.

I leaned over and saw Johnny just stand there. He had a weird smirk on his face. He made no motion or movement to Claire. I wasn't sure what he was waiting for. What did Claire tell him? How much did he know about my/our kink? He knew she was married; did he think she was cheating?

Claire and I just continued to stare at each other. Wanting to discuss this new revelation, but knowing we can't. I felt trapped, both figuratively and literally.

Just as the ride was about to start, I noticed Claire reach for her phone and I could see she was texting. I dug my phone out and noticed the 3 little jumping dots. I don't think I realized at the time how much those 3 little jumping dots would change everything. Change our relationship, change our dynamic, change our intimate encounters.

Claire: Honey, I love you so so so so much. I love our life. I love our family. None of that changes how I feel about you. Johnny said he wants me and I don't think I can deny that I want him as well. If you say no, I will tell him no. I do not want to jeopardize us, but I would be lying if I said I would never think about him again. Are you ok with it?

I read her text and my heart nearly exploded. Every fantasy I have had for the past 5 years had led me to this point. I close my eyes and I see my wife, getting destroyed by another man and losing her mind. We have had a lot of bedroom talk about it. Now the only thing stopping my fantasy from being realized is a text message and a "yes". How could I possibly say no?

Me: Is he big? Are you asking to fulfill my fantasy? Or yours? Did you tell him about everything?

Claire: OMG honey, he is huge. Sooo much bigger than you in width and length. Sorry. I am honestly a bit scared. But I want to try. I want to fulfill your fantasy, but I would be lying if I said this was all for you. Yes, I told him everything. He said he would come back for an answer. I haven't seen him yet.

I read her answer then looked back at her. As I was reading Johnny must have grown tired of waiting and approached Claire. He had a firm grasp of her wide hips and I could tell he was subtly thrusting his hips forward against her ass. Claire had her head resting on his chest and I could see that he was whispering into her ears and she was nodding.

Me: what is he whispering to you?

Claire heard the notification and looked at her phone.

Claire: Lots. He said he wants to fuck me hard. He said he can't wait to be inside me. He said he wants you to watch him take me. He said he knows you want to watch. He said he is going to bend me over and take me from behind. He said he is going to ram his full length into me. He said he is going to make me beg for it.

She pressed send and leaned her head back into Johnny's chest. I looked down and I could see that she could barely contain herself. She looked beside herself. I had never seen her so turned on in all the years we had known each other. She looked flush. I could see her nipples poking out through her lacy bra, straining against her dress. She needed another man's cock inside her.

Me: Ok... ok... Please, do it. I need to see it, I can't deny it.... but where? After we get home?

Claire's notification sound went off and Johnny grabbed her phone before Claire could read it. I am not sure if she read the full message or guessed my response, but after Johnny read the text, a twisted, perverted smile crept upon his face. He returned the phone to Claire's purse and guided her from behind. Was he really going to take her here?!?!?! I got my answer quickly.

The Ferris wheel was on the outside of the ring of rides. Behind the Ferris wheel was wire fencing with tarps overtop blocking the view of the rides. Behind the fencing was an office building, which was taller than the Ferris wheel. All the occupants of the wheel would be looking out towards the midway and not against the office building. It was very private should the need for privacy ever arise.

As my ascent began in the car, I could see my wife being led away from the public place to behind the Ferris wheel. I changed seats to get a better view and could make out the scene well. Tara and Dwayne were still stuck on their phones and sitting on the opposite side of the car. They had no inkling as to what was going on from my vantage point, nor did they care that I switched seats.

On the ground, I could see Johnny going to work on Claire. The second they walked behind the ride, Johnny pulled Claire's top down, her perfect breasts were on display. Her nipples were being abused by Johnny. Twisting and teasing, he cupped them and used them as leverage as he ground his cock into Claire's backside. The entire time he was whispering god only knows what into her ear. But whatever he was whispering was driving her wild. I could see her respond to him breathlessly. She reached back and put her hands on his hips as he continued to hump her into submission.

As I watched on, I knew it was only a matter of time until he grew tired of the foreplay and claimed his prize. I grew impatient for some reason and wanted to see him take her. Fortunately, I did not have to wait long when I saw Johnny push Claire from the back, so she was bent over at the hip. Her blond hair flowed forward and over her shoulder hanging in front of her face. Johnny lifted her skirt to see her bright pink thong poking its way through her cheeks. It looked like he ordered her to take his cock out and she reached behind herself and yanked down his sweatpants and out popped what initially appeared to be a third arm. Even from my vantage point, this thing was huge.

At that point, I had an alarming sense of clarity. What the fuck did I just do? How the fuck was I ok with this? Is he going to hurt her? I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. Why did I let my cock cloud my judgment? Pillow talk is one thing, but actually having her do this... is this too far?

My sense of conflict was mine alone. Johnny plopped his cock between her ass cheeks and grabbed her hips and thrust forward, his cock went up to her crack. A tiny piece of fabric was all that was holding him back from my wife's sex. A terrifyingly small, thin piece of undergarment. He said something with force, and she reached back with her left hand and moved her thong to the side for his full access.

The hand that had my wedding band on it. The hand where I placed the ring and pledged my undying love. The hand and ring were a symbol of our promise that we would be faithful to each other. The same hand which had moved that tiny piece of fabric to the side, inviting a stranger inside her most intimate spot. Later I found out that Johnny told her specifically to use her left hand to move the thong to the side.

Not wasting any further time, he lined his cock up to her entrance and pushed forward. Her head was looking down at the ground. To me, it looked like she was too tight as he was having problems with penetration, but what I thought was trouble, was actually him wanting me to get a good look at her face. He reached forward and pulled her hair and head back. Her blond hair being held by his dark hand added to the forbidden nature of this interaction. He wanted me to see the second he had penetrated her, the moment that she had become his, and the last moment which my wife was mine and mine alone.

He pulled her hair back so her face was arching up and I could see it clearly. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily. He was speaking to her and running his cock up and down her slit. At that moment it looked like she didn't care where she was, it was simple really, she had a need and wanted to be fulfilled. She was his plaything, he knew it, she knew it and I knew it.

"Oh god," I whispered. In all the commotion and the speed at which my fantasy had become a reality, I never asked if he was wearing protection? I never noticed him pausing and ripping open a condom package. That motion is not exactly a subtle act. Did she realize that he wasn't using protection? Did she care either way?

Then the moment happened. I saw him gently move forward and her eyes flung open and her mouth gaped open. Though I was far from them, I swear I heard her moan. Stubbornly and with purpose he brought her ass back to meet him. The contrast of his black hand forcing her pale wide hips back onto his member was a sight fit for porn. I had to remind myself to breathe, or I would blackout. Her sharp gasps for air and long moans were her only reaction. She wanted it. There was no stopping it once he started.

"Soo big!" I saw her mouth as he resized her pussy to fit his large cock.

"So fucking tight!" I saw him mouth as he finally bottomed out. He left his cock inside her for a few moments to allow her to adjust for his size. He brought his hand back from her hip and gave her a few good slaps on her ass. She had taken his entire offering and had become fully and completely consumed. She smiled and jumped a bit at the surprising spank but loved it. I could see a long moan escape her lips as she grew accustomed to the size.

That my friends was my last sight of them for a few moments. As the car completed the highest point of the ride and began its descent, I lost sight of them. I looked down frantically and tried to adjust my position in the car for a better view but no luck.

I did spot someone who had a better view. The ride operator. And from where I stood, I did not think our ride would be coming to an end any time soon. He seemed very, very, very distracted with the show that my wife and her student were putting on.

Slowly our car descended, and I could make out my wife first. It seemed in the time that I was away she was very ready and very used to his cock. She was looking back at him, with her face pointing towards the ride. He had both hands on her wide hips and was pumping away. Her eyes were partially closed, and she had a smile on her face. With each full thrust forward, she would bite her bottom lip and release a moan. Her massive tits were swaying back and forth, matching the thrust of Johnny.

He said something else to her, which I couldn't make out. She nodded her head and he stopped thrusting. Only the head of his cock remained inside her. He removed his hands and waited. For what I was not exactly sure. Then she slowly leaned back into his cock. Taking it inch by inch by agonizing inch.

He gave her a slap on her ass "faster," I could clearly see his mouth say. That was all the motivation she needed, and she picked up the pace. She started throwing her ass back into his cock over and over and over again. He leaned back and continued to talk to her, and she nodded her head to everything he was saying. He reached forward and placed his large hands back around her tits as she threw herself back on his shaft. She moved her hands to cover his as he was manipulating her sensitive breasts.

Then I saw it. Her face was growing more expressive and flushed. It looked like Johnny had taken over as he was playing with her tits and using them as leverage to thrust harder and faster into my wife. She was breathing hard and moaning. She was getting ready to pop. Johnny could sense it as well he leaned forward, and I think I made out "I am going to make this milf pussy mine now Mrs. Adams!" There was no response from my wife except another long moan as he pounded her into submission.

I continued to watch and marvel at the sight and the contrast of Johnny's dark body repeatedly thrusting into my wife. The contrast of her hands over his. When their hips meet. Even just the fact that he was a former student. The fact that I was helpless to stop this even if I wanted to and honestly that was the farthest thing from my mind.

The dam broke and she started to convulse. Her head shot right back, and her hands flew down and extended out. "Don't stop" I saw her mouth say as waves of pleasure washed over her over and over again. I could make out her screams over the sound of the rides and other commotion going on at the fair as her orgasm slowly faded.

"What the fuck was that? I thought I heard a scream?" Dwayne said as his head shot up from his phone.

"Yeah, you dumb ass, you heard screaming, we are at a fair, you will hear lots of screams. Fucking moron." Tara said harshly, shook her head, and returned her gaze to her phone. Dwayne looked like he was on the verge of tears and returned his attention to his phone.

Phew, that was close. I looked at the other cars around us and I did not think anyone else was alerted by Claire's scream of passion. Nor would they hear it, they were so close to the ride that most people didn't notice.

I returned my attention to the action on the ground and saw that Claire's legs had given out and she was collapsed on the ground in a heap breathing heavily. Johnny was standing over her victorious in his conquest. His cock hanging down menacingly, but not done his debauchery. For some reason my mind went to a wrestling match where the victor was standing over his conquered foe, enjoying the moment of victory, soaking in the moment.

After that scene, our car had dipped too low, and I had lost sight of them. I saw that the ride operator had his hand in his pocket as he didn't seem to care that he had a ride to attend to.

I looked down at my phone and waited. She had to know that he was not wearing any protection. Was she going to stop him? I know when we are being intimate, she will stop me if we don't have a rubber on hand. She decided to stop taking the pill years ago because it was messing with her body. I bet she is just going to suck him off.