Claire's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what next? Will we see him again? Is this a one-and-done sorta deal? I think I have had enough content for my spank bank to last me for the rest of my life.

Slowly our car began its ascent and I first made out the top of Johnny's head, he was looking up. As the car continued, I could see Claire on her knees in front of him and she had his cock halfway down her throat. That lucky fucker.

A blow job from Claire is probably one of the best things in the world and she had been getting better at them since we started watching porn together. She takes her cues from the actresses we have watched. Man, that Johnny is in for a treat. I only wonder if he is going to bust in her mouth or all over her face. He won't last too long.

Claire got to work and now I could really tell how much bigger Johnny is than me. Normally she can easily get my cock in her mouth and take my entire length without too much difficulty. With Johnny, it looked like she was having difficulties even getting the head of his cock in her mouth. Once in, she was only able to get about 3/4 of it down her throat. That appeared to be only a minor inconvenience for my talented wife.

She would make mini thrusts with her mouth and her tongue worked all over the head of his cock in her mouth. Her other hand was gently stroking his shaft and her free hand was massaging his balls. She was looking straight up at him with every thrust. She would only remove the cock from her mouth for dirty talk. I saw her say, "do you enjoy making your teacher cum, Mr. Wilkensen?" She added a sexy smile then she dove right back in. Yeah, this kid isn't going to last too long now, which is a bit of a shame as I wanted to see more.

Johnny was in heaven he had his hands on his hips and was admiring the view of my wife sucking him off. I focused on her left hand again as it was jacking him off, the glint from my engagement ring had been muted due to the spit that she was getting all over her hands. The sight of his big black cock being fed through her pink lipstick was amazing. Her delicate white hand wrapped around his ebony shaft and her other hand playing with his balls looked out of this world.

"Does your teacher's mouth feel good on your long, hard cock Mr. Wilkensen?" I could make out Claire saying with a smile as she gave it a small peck then brought her chest up. She smacked her left tit, then right with his giant club. Back and forth. She continued talking to him, but I couldn't make out anything else. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth as she continued to beat her exposed tits. Rubbing the head of his cock all over her nipples. Then bringing it back to her face where she smacked her cheeks with it.

She returned his cock back to her mouth and she continued to suckle on it. He watched the show put on by Claire in amazement. She was really getting into it. Spit cascaded out of her mouth and onto her chin, her hands, and down his balls. She always gave really sloppy head.

I must have lost track of time, but slowly the scene disappeared, and my view was interrupted.

I looked down at the ride operator and, even from this height, I could tell that he was rubbing one out. I dare not even touch my cock, or I knew it would explode and I would have to explain to Tara and Dwayne why I spontaneously have a wet spot on my crotch. The operator continued to watch, and he shook his head a few times. I wonder what was going through his mind. Did he know that he was watching adultery in progress? Did he think it was just some dumb slut getting her rocks off? Did he think they liked being watched?

Slowly the scene came back into view and my jaw dropped. It looked like Claire's intention wasn't to get him off while sucking him off, or he got tired of it and wanted her more. But as the car rotated around, Johnny was standing and held Claire by her ass as she was bouncing up and down on his cock. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms were grabbing his shoulders. They were staring into each other's eyes as he continued his thrusting into her pussy... or was it his pussy now?

He stopped with the long thrusts and grind his cock into her pussy and used her hips to create a little circle on his crotch. She responded by using her legs as leverage on his hips and was grinding her pussy matching his efforts.

He reached back and gave her a few more slaps on the ass. Talking the entire way through it. She looked down at their joined sexes and Johnny gave her a long slow stroke. Her moans were nearly audible through the noise as she continued to watch the cause of her pleasure enter her over and over again.

Her gaze met his and her face revealed a beautiful agony. I could tell that she was getting close again and from the look on Johnny's face, it looked like he was getting close as well. He said something else which I couldn't make out and she nodded her head, very enthusiastically and started rubbing his shoulders. She continued to nod her head and speak to him. What did he say? What did she agree to?

It only took a few moments to know what he asked, and she agreed to as he violently thrust his cock into her pussy, he threw his head back. He was cumming inside her. Fuck me... he... he was actually cumming inside her unprotected pussy. His spasming cock pushed her past the brink as well and her body started shaking as well. The lovers came together, and I could hear her beg, "Yes! Cum in me daddy!" she repeated the request over and over again until she could no longer speak her mouth opened in a silent scream as her pussy was being filled with Johnny's seed. Her body seemed to spasm forever, even though Johnny had cum he was still feeding her his cock until her wave of pleasure had subsided. She went limp in his grasp and it appeared that he thought that would be the best moment to let go. As he set her on the ground and removed his member from her pussy, I could see the cum leaking out of her.

She fell down in a heap, for the second time tonight. She was laying on her back with her legs spread open for the world to see his conquest and I could see Johnny's seed spilling out of her pussy and onto her dress. He bent over and pulled her bright pink thong off and stuffed it in his pocket as a memento. She was too tired to object. She was out of breath and not moving. He said something to her, grabbed her phone and his phone punched something in then dropped her phone next to her and left.

At that moment the ride attendant shook his head and started pulling people off the ride. As they were unloading and loading the cars, I could see Claire eventually get up, dust off her dress, and tried to fix her hair. Though I am not sure how much she was able to fix. Her dress and hair were full of dirt and dust. She then made her way through the people to where she was standing before we got onto the ride.

As we came off the car I saw her in her state, our eyes met and she looked down. She looked ashamed of what happened.

"Fuck, sis are you ok? What happened?" Tara asked, concerned someone assaulted her sister.

"Umm. Yeah, some asshole wasn't watching where he was walking and ran all over me. I think I want to go home." Claire said reaching for my hand. I gave it to her with a reassuring squeeze.

The four of us decided it was enough fun and games for one night so we exchanged pleasantries and departed.

As soon as we were out of earshot of Tara and Dwayne I looked over at Claire, however before I could make a peep she said, "not until we are home." And she continued walking looking straight.

I know we picked up Emma and Stephen, but the entire ride over to her parents' place and back to our house was a blur. I know we didn't say anything to each other. The silence was deafening.

We got home and Claire removed her shoes, "Can you put the kids to bed? I am beat," both exchanging knowing glances. "Yes... I can." So quickly I put both kids in PJ's, brushed teeth and they were out the moment their little heads hit the pillow. Thank you, grandma and grandpa.

I sprinted to the bedroom door and found Claire on our bed. Her legs were spread wide open and she was rubbing her pussy naked. She heard the door open and seen me walk into the room.

"OK, honey we need to talk..." she said. Yep, there are those words again. I looked down at her stretched pussy, which still had a fair amount of Johnny's seed in it and couldn't help myself. I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue, and started licking. I looked up from having my tongue deep in her mound and her face looked shocked. I have no idea where that came from, what made me do that, even to this day. I am not gay, or bi, or anything else like that (not that there is anything wrong with that, you love who you love). I love pussy, I loved tits and the feel and smell of a woman, but at that moment nothing could keep me away from eating her out.

"Oh... honey. Wha?" Claire said as she trailed off and I started my work. I could taste her and I could taste him.

"Tell me everything!" I said as I returned my mouth to her pussy.

"Mmm. Well, he is an awfully good fuck. I have never ever cum that hard. He came in me as well... and he came... a lot. As you probably know by now. By the way, I need to get Plan B tomorrow." Claire said with a bit of a chuckle.

"He said he wants me again and I want him again," Claire said matter of factly. She reached down and started playing with my hair as I put the work in.

"Oh god baby, his cock felt sooo good and I can still feel his cock inside me baby!" Claire said as she ran her hand through my hair.

"He made me say and do horrible things!" Claire said with a giggle and nibble of her bottom lip.

"We knew you were watching honey and that drove me wild. But there was also that ride attendant that was watching. I saw him and didn't care. I have never felt so dirty, so desired, so.... alive!" Claire said.

"Mmm yeah honey, I asked him to fuck me with his big... black... cock. And honey he did." Claire said.

At that, I jumped up and torn off my clothing. No sooner was I naked and jumped on top of my wife and stuck my cock inside her. I couldn't believe how loose and wet she was.

"Oh my god, honey... I can barely feel you!" Claire chuckled as I tore into her with all my might. Considering how ramped up I was I barely lasted a minute before I blew my load into her to add to the tally she had already received that night.

I collapsed off her and laid in bed, "I think this is the start of something special."