Claire's Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Claire get's surprised at the fair.
9.8k words
3.98
30.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at the tags to get an idea as to what is involved in this story. If you don't like what's in the tags, you won't like the story. This is a new story from the writers warped mind. All of it is fiction. Shout out to my editor IJS0904! Enjoy!

=======================

Looking back now everything seemed all so clear, so simple. We had our simple routine and simple life. Back then we had no idea how much our relationship would change over a cell phone mishap and an innocent trip to the fair. But perhaps I may be getting ahead of myself.

An introduction would be necessary before we get into the finer details. My name is Gary Adams and I met Claire around 10 years ago. We were so young then. We met through a friend of a friend of a friend sorta thing and hit it off immediately. I am 36 now and if you looked up normal in the dictionary you would find a picture of me. I am 6'0'' tall 230 pounds, I have a bit of a dad body and I haven't seen the inside of a gym for years. I work in a small tech start-up as a computer programmer and we make a decent living.

My wife, however, couldn't be more different. She is now 34 and 5'4'' and is around 140 pounds. She was beautiful when I first met her and she is a knockout now. She loves the gym and is putting up a valiant fight against father time. Her tits grew from a C to a D cup after our 2 kids came along. I love everything about her; her brilliant blue eyes, her golden blond hair, she has legs for days, even her glasses I find hot. The other key attribute (in my opinion and hers not so much) is her ass, her hips grew and her ass matched after our 2nd came along. She has been working out trying to tone up, but I think that the exercising is having the opposite reaction. Which, if I do say so myself, I have no issues with. She has been a teacher for the past 8 years and loves it. She has a gentle soul and works well with kids of any age. So a teaching career was the most natural profession she could be drawn to. She wanted to teach high school students as she had a really rough time with bullies when she went to high school and wanted to help where she could. She was assigned to the English Arts department and taught grades 10, 11, and 12.

My little secret got out around 3 years ago. I was "watching TV" but my attention was on my phone as I was looking at hotwife porn and reading a rather hot story about a couple where a bull pleasured a wife at a company picnic. Claire surprised me and I closed my phone quickly and left it on the coffee table. She informed me that we needed to get some groceries from the store. So out we went for a drive as a family to get some necessities for the week. Naturally, the little ones aren't big fans of Pop, jazz, classical, or rock music. They need their music which turns their parents' brains to mush, but it keeps them entertained for a short period and quiet. I asked Claire to use my phone to connect to the stereo. I neglected that my phone was still on the last thing I was reading, and I guess the title "BULL FUCKS WIFE AT PICNIC AND HUSBAND WATCHES" caught her eye for some reason and she started going through the story.

After about 5 seconds and Claire's shocked look on her face, I realize I did not close the page I was on and she was reading the story. I braced for the fight, but none came. Only brain-numbing music as she continued to scroll through the story. My heart was beating rapidly.

I was petrified. I was mortified. I was... every other "...fied" you can name. Was this the end of my marriage? My wife is going to think I am a pervert! She is never going to forgive me! She will never fuck me again, I mean at that time we were going through a bit of a dry patch. Our sex life was regimented, once a month if I was lucky depending upon many, many... many factors.

I was looking out of the corner of my eye waiting for the hellfire and brimstone... but... nothing. She put down my phone on the console and looked forward. She never breathed a word of it. We continued the day, but I could tell something was off and that I would pay for it later.

We finished the day with the normal routine. Claire put Emma to bed and I put little Stephen to bed. Lucky for me Stephen went to sleep before Emma, so I snuck downstairs and fired up the computer. I wanted to avoid the conversation which I knew was going to happen. Looking back now it didn't make sense. I should have acted like an adult and discussed it with her, but I was scared of the "what if".

Naturally, I couldn't run from the conversation all night. Though I tried. I heard Claire move to the Living Room after Emma finally fell asleep and turned on the TV and pecked away at her phone. I played some shooting games terribly as I couldn't concentrate. I think I waited because I wanted to give her an explanation as to why. Why that turns me on. Why the thought of a muscle-bound man taking and possessing another man's wife was so alluring, but I honestly couldn't think of one. I mean honestly, I am sure there is some deep-seeded psychological reason why I enjoy it, but I had no words for her, and I didn't want to just sit there slack-jawed as I get accused of being a pervert.

Claire eventually gave up waiting for me and just went to bed and I knew I had to join her. I turned off the computer and took the long walk up the stairs to our bedroom. She was still on her phone, but when she noticed that I entered the room she turned it off and placed it on the nightstand and looked at me. I removed my clothes down to my boxers and got into bed.

"Honey, we need to talk," Claire said, the sentence all married men fear the most.

I didn't know what to say, so I thought I would be honest, "Yes, I think we do. Let me come clean. I have wanted to tell you this for years, but I was afraid of your reaction. I didn't want you to think I was some sort of degenerate. I don't know why these things turn me on, they... just do. I accidentally found out that I was attracted to this kinda thing years ago and have just kinda carried on from there. What you read on my phone in the car today is my thing. I guess they call it a kink. I don't know why, but the thought of wife sharing gets me excited. It... just does. I am sorry you had to find out this way and hope you don't hate me." I said and closed my eyes and waited for... something. I wasn't sure what I was waiting for, but I was convinced I was not going to like it.

Then... nothing, I opened my eyes and she just looked at me with concern and caring in her eyes. "Gary, I know that our sex lives have suffered lately. I feel like I am responsible, but after work and the kids and dealing with my bitch of a sister and the drama. I am just tired and feel like resting at night. I don't really understand why me sleeping with someone else would turn you on, and I can tell you that I would never do that. I think we can work out other ways of spicing up our bedroom life. I have heard of couples who watch porn together, would you enjoy that?" Claire said, with a smile.

Now one of the personality traits that I am most proud of is my ability to talk. I would have a long conversation with a wall, however, at that moment I was speechless. My mouth agape in shock, all I could do was nod in the affirmative and blink and possibly breath. Out of all the reactions I had expected, this was one of them, but it was not in the top 20 reactions I was expecting.

Claire reached for her phone and searched "wife porn" and was immediately hit by millions of results. She picked the first one which opened a new page where a beautiful brunette and a muscle-bound African American man engaged in a long session. We sat there in awkward silence until she reached over and grabbed my cock and felt how hard I was, she reached inside my shorts and started jacking me off.

Now I do not have the stamina that I did back in high school, but after only a few strokes the moment overtook me, and I blew all over her hand. After I was done, she removed her hand and licked off my load from her hand.

"I promise I will be more attentive to you from now on," Claire said as she gave me a kiss and rolled over to go to sleep. I rolled over as well, and my mind was racing. I think I felt regret that I didn't bring this up sooner. I should have trusted that my wife knew me enough that she wouldn't think I am a bad person just because of my kink.

After that night, life went on, as it normally does. Claire kept up her promise. We started off with porn, then one day out of the blue she sent me a text asking me what I thought of a particular erotic story. It was about a guy who let his older, but well endowed neighbor sleep with his beautiful wife. I told her I was familiar with this story and loved it.

Slowly our love-making sessions grew more and more intense. She surprised me one day when she was on top riding me and said, "I bet you would like to see me with Al!" Just one sentence was all it took for me to erupt. Al is our 65-year-old fat pervert neighbor. But the thought of her perfect body being ravaged by him was too much. She climbed off me, chuckled, and went to the bathroom to clean up.

In our next session, I thought I would push the boundaries as I was fucking her in missionary position, "I bet Al has a big cock and I bet he knows how to use it! I bet he would make you scream!" I heard her moan, and I was done. I drove home my cock until I was empty again and rolled off. We never discussed what was said during sex. I just wrote it off as pillow talk and loved that she was entertaining my fantasy.

Our sessions continued to get riskier and riskier. I really enjoyed our banter. Our marriage was perfect as far as I could tell.

Then we got a phone call from her sister Tara. She wanted us to join her and Dwayne at the fair. If that invitation was declined World War III would have broken out, tears would have been spent and drama would ensue. So naturally, we accepted the invitation with a hardy smile, through gritted teeth, and told them we couldn't wait to have so much.... fun.

Tara and Claire have been at odds ever since Tara was in the womb. Tara wanted to compete and beat Claire at every turn in their lives. Once it was clear that Claire and I were serious, Tara hunted and found a warm body which she pressured to wed before us. Now she is not a terrible person to look at. She is 3 years Claire's junior and 5'3'' she is 125 pounds with jet black hair and a slim face. Her body is magnificent, but I would never admit that to Claire. The warm body, or his preferred name, Dwayne, is a pretentious jerk. He is 5'6'' and 210 lbs, he is balding up top. His daddy has money and had gifted him an easy job out of school. They never had kids as Tara was too concerned with the long-term effects of kids on her body.

The day of the big fair arrived, and Claire decided to wear her favorite sundress which was dark blue with white stripes and spaghetti straps that showed off her ample chest. Her body is amazing and she loves showing it off. I love it when she shows it off as well. If anyone cares, I rocked my cargo shorts and black button-up short sleeve shirt. We then headed to drop the kids at Claire's parents' place and took off to meet Tara and Dwayne. Her parents always love seeing the kids and the kids love grandpa and grandma. We like to get out and do adult stuff so, everyone wins.

We arrived at the fair and met Tara and warm body... I mean Dwayne at the entrance.

"Hi, Claire... Gary. You are late as usual. Let's go!" Tara spouted harshly as she turned on her heels to enter the park with Dwayne a few steps behind. I clenched my jaw and held my tongue. Tara and I never really had a great relationship. Ever since day 1 she seemed to hate me, and I could never understand why. I would ask Claire if she knew anything about it, but I never got a straight answer.

We first hit the games and I won some stuffed animals for the kids. Dwayne and I started an informal competition. He would win some, I would win some, but in the end, the winners were the vendors. We blew a lot of money and won stuffed animals that you could buy from the store for a total of $15.00.

We hit the rides for a couple of hours. The girls were walking and talking together in front and the boys were behind walking and talking as well. Dwayne was spouting off about some large contract that he, and he alone, secured for Daddy's firm as if it wasn't for his brilliance, they would have lost it. Naturally, my attention was occupied by the beauty walking in front of me. I sped up my walk speed and slyly copped a feel of Claire's magnificent ass under her dress and found no panties.

I whispered, "Honey, are you going commando?" The thought of my wife at the fair with hundreds of guys checking her out drove me wild.

"No, I have a thong on, but it's a surprise for later. I just bought it." Claire whispered back and added a giggle. God that woman knew how to get me going. After a quick readjustment of my pants, we continued walking until I saw the big Ferris wheel.

That got me thinking, I needed a break to collect my thoughts and get away from Tara and Dwayne. That would be my best bet. Claire is afraid of heights so I know she would be out.

"Uh, hey, so I want to go on the Ferris wheel, I love these things and my legs need a rest. Does anyone want to come with me?" I opened the invitation which I preyed would go unanswered. It wasn't an open invitation, I was just asking to be nice.

"Finally, a rest, even if it is a bit quaint. Sure, I am in and so is Dwayne. Right honey?" Tara said not waiting for a response as she walked towards the line. "Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing honey," Dwayne added as if anyone had a question if he would follow Tara or not.

Fuckity fuck fuck. Well, fuck me gently but that was not the reply I was hoping for. I could see that Claire knew what I was up to and had to quell a chuckle as she knew that my attempt to get away from them failed miserably.

"Well guys the ride is too high for me, maybe someday I will get over it. But today is not that day. I will find something else to ride and meet you back here. Looks like you will be here for a while." Claire said as she looked at the line snake around the corner. She was right, naturally, and I couldn't back out, so I was stuck. She gave me a peck on the lips and was off. I always hated to see her go but loved watching her walk away.

I took out my phone and so did Tara and Dwayne. We pecked away and slowly moved forward. We would make the odd comment or show the group a funny picture or meme, but there was no in-depth conversation about the trials and tribulations of the world, nor did we want that discussion.

I would look in the direction that Claire bounced off to and saw that she was standing in a much shorter line. She was drawn to a ride that was a boat which swung back and forth but would not get to the point that it would do a full circle. I also noticed that there was a rather tall gentleman behind her. Now everyone was tall compared to Claire, but this guy was tall, even for a regular person. I would guess he was 6'3'', he was definitely no stranger to the gym considering his arm and leg muscles and bald. I would guess around 18 to 20ish and a very dark complexion. He was clearly checking her out and he was standing really close to her as well. Even for a queue, he seemed to be too close.

Naturally, my mind went to one place and one place alone. I pictured Claire in bed spread eagle and this kid between her legs pumping away. His big black cock stretching her tiny little pussy. She would be moaning and screaming her lungs out begging him for more. The slap of their skin as he fucked her relentlessly. The contrasts in their skin tone. Claire digging in her nails on his back as she went into orgasm over and over and over again. He would grab her shapely hips before exploding his full load inside her. I would be in a chair, front row to this act of pure and unadulterated....

"Hey, Gary, see this one yet?" Dwayne bumped my arm as he showed me something that was meant to be funny. I gave him a disinterested chuckle and snapped my neck back and lost sight of them. My mind was swimming. I opened my phone as a distraction. I was not able to get the picture of them together out of my head.

The lines moved again, and they were brought back into my sightline and... were they?... they were! He leaned down and said something to Claire, she turned around and a smiled filled her face and she hugged this stranger. They began chatting like they had been friends for years.

My jaw was on the floor. What was going on over there? Who was he? Though Claire is one of the nicest people I know, it certainly is not like her to just walk up and hug any stranger on the street. Their conversation continued and grew more and more animated. Then their line moved, and I lost sight of them again.

I thought I would try texting her and see if I could get some context.

Me: Hey honey. So who is your friend?

Claire: Are you stalking me? Lol

Me: Lol, no, I was having the most riveting conversation with your sister, I think she is really getting to like me, and I glanced over and saw you were hugging some guy?

Claire: Liar! LOL. This is Johnny Wilkenson. He was in my Grade 12 English class. He graduated last year.

Me: Oh! THAT'S Johnny Wilkenson, I thought you hated that kid. You talked about him nonstop and how much of a pain in the ass he was for you. Never listened, always late, never did his work. But you passed him anyways cause he played some sport that the school found more important than anything else.

Claire: Well yeah, but it's different now that he has graduated. It's a teacher thing honey, you wouldn't understand... lol.

The line moved again, and Claire and Johnny were back in my full view. Claire made eye contact with me then turned back to Johnny. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Then I saw it, she started playing with her hair. Then she started to move her hips back and forth and I could see some playful laughter as well. Was she really flirting with him? Then she licked her lips, very quickly, but I caught it. She was clearly flirting with him and all for my benefit as well. Just then the line moved again as I lost sight.

My mind was going a million miles a minute, I looked over and saw Tara and Dwayne were still glued to their phone. They were oblivious to their surroundings. Then I heard my phone ding.

Claire: Did you enjoy that? Lol

Me: You know it! That was so hot! You are so mean leading on that kid like that! Has he said anything naughty to you yet?

Claire: No he has been a gentleman, he even asked me how you were doing. But his eyes have been roaming, whenever I turn my head, he looks down my dress. This is so fun! Watch, next time we move I will show you.

My eyes were fixed. I watched the line and waited. My heart was beating fast. My palms were sweaty, and my legs were weak (that sounds familiar for some reason). What the hell is going on here? Am I ok with this? How far will she take this? Is this something she wants? Is this something I want?

Minutes flew by then I noticed that her line was moving. Claire and Johnny were now the next to get on their ride and I could see them perfectly. They were in mid-conversation when Claire turned her head in my direction and leaned forward "adjusting her sandal" and I could immediately see his face drop and look directly at her cleavage. My mouth dropped and her face light up with a huge grin. She could see the effect this was having on me.

Her attention returned to Johnny, and they continued with their conversation. Mostly laughing and joking, but the occasional serious look would cross Claire's face. Then it was our turn to shuffle along.

Me: Wow, you weren't kidding the poor kid's eyes almost fell out of his skull... lol