Clandestine Closet Capitulation

Story Info
2 dominants enter a closet; 1 leaves a sloppy, pleading mess.
8.3k words
3.33
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Script Summary:

You and the listener are both professional thieves working for a black market covert ops organization, and you're both exceedingly good at your work. This has created a somewhat antagonistic relationship between you, as you're constantly competing to be the first to a job. Just beneath the surface of all the snipes and jibes, though, anyone can see you both want each other with a palpable tension that neither of you have ever acted on...until today.

You're in the middle of a routine heist when you discover she's shown up to claim the job as hers. When your demands for her to leave fall on deaf ears, you decide to amp up the sexual talk, hoping it'll make her flee. But rather than run, she seems to grow more and more affected by all your taunting. The longer she stays, the more you get the impression that she showed up to this heist *specifically* to see you.

When the owner of the house shows up unexpectedly, the two of you end up squished together in the closet...and you end up showing her what it's like to be seduced by a *real* MDom.

Character Summary:

She is what anyone would call a dominant woman; intimidating and confident and never backs down from a challenge. And considering you are about as dominant as they come, you've noticed all the subtle ways she reacts when you taunt her...how she gets flustered when you are so brazenly seductive with her, the little glances she makes at you when she thinks you don't notice. The more you get to know her, the more you realize that while she may be able to intimidate others, you aren't intimidated by her. You see her as your equal, someone you can finally go toe-to-toe with, and give you a *real* challenge - both in and out of the bedroom.

You are supremely dominant, in the truest sense of the word. You're *extremely* smug, self-assured, and confident because you know exactly how to give a woman the ultimate release. You're perceptive enough to notice even the most subtle shifts in body language and micro-expressions, to be able to read someone like a book from the moment you first meet them, and inherently know exactly what they would need to fully surrender. And *that's* what gets you off - not the submission itself, but the surrender. You enjoy watching a woman come undone, and knowing *you're* the reason that she does.

While submissives have always been a fun treat, nothing brings you more unbridled pleasure than coaxing an FSwitch or an FDom into submission. And this listener has been the only woman you've thought about for months. You've only been waiting for the green light from her, and once you get it, you have no intention of holding back.

**While your tone throughout the script is smug and playful, you are not degrading in any way. You only taunt her because you know it chips away at her facade, but making her beg for what she wants is not about making her feel inferior - it's an avenue to help her *release* control, so she can fully surrender. You are constantly coaxing her submission, not forcing it. You're a pleasure dom and a brat tamer all rolled into one, and every movement or word you make comes from a place of reverent respect for the listener, not a need to debase her.

CREATOR CONSIDERATIONS: Feel free to improvise or change the language of the script to suit your style at will, but let me know if you plan to make changes that would affect the tone or character of the script. Please do not add any content that includes rape, incest, coercion, supernatural elements, or anything that breaches GWA posting rules without my prior consent. If you have an idea for a major change, and you would like me to help you tailor a script to your own personal style, feel free to message me and we can put our heads together to make some magic!

**If you want to record this script with the intent to put it behind a paywall, go for it! My only rule is to link me to the audio so I can hear it for free, and to make sure to credit me (with a link back to my reddit profile) wherever you are posting it outside of Reddit. (If you're making a profit off this and feeling generous, I have Kofi and Paypal)

*ALL SFX ARE OPTIONAL!* I mean it, none of these cues are necessary to make the script come alive.

Directions:

[indicates optional SFX or script action cues]

(indicates speaker emotions)

*indicates emphasis on the word*

--8<--

[OPTIONAL SFX FEATURED IN THIS SCRIPT - sliding glass door open/close, general shuffling of household items, cabinet doors open/close, interior door open/close, footsteps on tile, glass cup being knocked over, elevator ding, closet door sliding open/close, coat hangers moving, cell phone ringing, shower on/off, distant muted male voice binaural, zipper up/down, clothes shuffling, tape ripping from wood]

[Notes IN CAPS indicate location of speaker/listener in the scene and optional SFX cues; many script cues are simply there for you to imagine as you recreate the scene]

[scene opens to listener breaking into someone's home via patio door]

[SLIDING GLASS DOOR OPEN/CLOSE, FEW SECONDS OF ITEMS SHUFFLING IN LIVING AREA]

[from across the room] Fancy seeing you here, princess.

[leaning against the wall, nonchalant] You know, if you wanted to see me, you could have just called. You didn't have to surprise me at work. [seductive tone] Not that I'm not happy to see you.

[mild irritation] You seem to be under the mistaken impression that this is *your* job. But I already accepted the contract yesterday, so...skedaddle.

[scoff] Listen, I don't mind you sticking around and keeping me company, just don't get in my way. And if you're a good girl, we can find something fun to do together afterward. [suggestive laugh]

[Feigned pain gasp] Harsh words! I'm hurt.

[pause as she continues to rifle around] Are you really not gonna leave?

[irritated sigh] Fine. I'll be nice, and make a deal with you. You find the box first, I'll split the reward 80/20. I find it first, and you get the fuck out. Deal?

[she says no] The other alternative is, I dig around in my pack here and find something to keep you tied up until the owner arrives. I'm sure he'd love to find a super hot spitfire zip-tied to his bed. [wicked chuckle] I know *I* would.

Take it or leave it, princess. Offer expires in five seconds.

[smirking] Thought you'd say that. Guest bedroom's clear. I'm going back to the kitchen.

[MOVE TO KITCHEN, OPEN/CLOSE CABINET DOORS THROUGHOUT KITCHEN SECTION]

[pause, before she follows him in] Aww, did you miss me already?

[conversational tone] I heard you did good work on the Maxwell thing. You and, who was it, Parker?

Yeah, he's a good lookout. I was with him last month on a gig. We made out like bandits on that job. [chuckle] Get it? *Bandit.*

[a little taunting] Oh, come on. You can laugh. You know I'm funny.

[little grunt as you bend down] So you work well with *other* people, just not me? [wicked, knowing chuckle] Hmm, I wonder why.

Hey, can you get your tits out of my face? I just checked all the upper cabinets. It's just plates and cups.

[suggestive] Oh, no. I am *very* thorough. You can find out for yourself, if you want...you just have to say please.

[satisfied laugh] I changed my mind. I like having you here. It's entertaining to watch you get so mad when I say things like that. Kitchen's clear.

[MOVE TO LIVING ROOM]

[pause, thinking] Wait a minute. Come to think of it, why *are* you here? I know your handler didn't tell you to come, because he would have already seen this was *my* job. [walk toward her] So why, praytell, are you actually here?

[close, taunting] C'mon. Tell the truth.

[smug] If you don't come clean, I'm just going to have to make my own assumptions.

[smirk, assured tone as you go to rifle through the living room] It's alright, I'll get the answer out of you eventually.

[rifling around under pillows and behind side tables, make effort noises as appropriate]

[WATER GLASS KNOCKED OVER BY LISTENER]

Whoa, whoa. Clumsy, much? I think he's gonna notice water spilled all over the side table.

[soften tone] Fuck, uh...nah, don't touch it. There's a litter box in the guest bath, he'll probably just blame the cat. [teasing again] But maybe you should just tap out now, before you break something.

[she says fuck off] Ooh, feisty. If you want to stay just so you can keep checking out my ass when you think I'm not looking, I can appreciate that. [knowing chuckle]

[pause as they continue to look around, and he's assessing her. Continue occasional effort noises as you look under and behind objects]

[faintly concerned] What's your deal? You're usually better at this. I've never seen you pull rookie moves like that cup thing...

[feigned gasp] Am I distracting you? [Smug] I get that a lot. It's the animal magnetism. But hold it together until I find the box, and then I'll be *happy* to distract you another way.

[taunting] Uh oh, your cheeks are getting a little flushed there. And don't try to pretend it's because it's hot in here. We both know that's not why you're getting flustered.

[chuckle at her snarky remark] Yeah, yeah. Sheath the claws, kitten.

[smug, seductive laugh] Tigress, huh? That's cute. Is that what you like to be called, when you're fucking your Tinder dates?

Well, we both know they aren't fucking *you*. If they did, you wouldn't be this wound up every time I see you.

[wicked laugh] And you're flustered again.

[moving to check out something behind her, voice progressively closer to the mic] Listen, princess. If I'm making you uncomfortable, you don't have to stay. I wouldn't dream of backing you into a corner, unless you wanted it.

So do you? [suggestive, you're almost nose to nose, looming] Want it?

[she punches him lightly in the gut and goes to the other side of the room, oof sound and then feigned pain] Oww. I'd like to keep my spleen, please.

[teasingly singsong] I already checked over there...

[small effort sound as you drop down to look under the couch, when you see she's obviously bent over to tease you; cover your desire with a quiet throat clearing]

[conversational tone] You know, a skirt was probably not the best option for a heist. I understand the need for freedom of movement, but it's not exactly low-profile. [back to smug] By the way, I *really* like the polka dots.

Listen, I can be respectful and not look, but I *am* still a man. My eyeballs naturally gravitate toward a luscious ass when it's bent over right in my face.

Oh *come on*. You literally *just* watched me crouch down over here. You chose this exact moment to bend over the coffee table in front of me?

[skeptical] Mmhmm. [get back up, suggestive tone as you pass her] Care to join me in the bedroom?

[MOVE TO BEDROOM]

It's gotta be in here or the master bath, and I doubt he would have put it somewhere humid. We've got about [checks watch] ten minutes before he's scheduled home, so let's get this done in five.

[feigned irritation] Of course, I *would* be done already, if you weren't here distracting me every two seconds with your short skirt and your fuck-me eyes. [checking behind headboard]

[amused snort] I don't really care what you call it, but... [seductively menacing] if you keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna pull those polka dot panties down and fuck you right there on this bed.

Oh, you know *exactly* what I mean.

[amused snort] Do you think I can't read all those little micro-expressions? The ones that flash across your face before you have a chance to hide them. And your body language... [seductive groan] Every time I say something that turns you on, your eyes dilate and you hold your breath, *just* for a second. Why do you think I keep taunting you? I can't get enough of watching you try so *desperately* to hide how much I affect you. [wicked laugh]

['i hate you so much'] Yeah, I know you hate me. And I know exactly why, too. [smirk, checking behind pillows] You're an open book.

What? Just because no one else you know can read you, doesn't mean I can't.

[the smug is muted, genuine tone] Ah, I'm not sure you really want me to cross that line. To have someone tear out all the pages that hide who you really are, and expose the person underneath...it can get intense. [suggestive] Do you want a safe word first?

Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you.

[pause as you lock eyes, slowly moving closer to her, taking your time with these lines to build the tension]

You *hate* me because... I know what you want. I knew it the first time I met you, when you mouthed off at me on the Franklin job. You practically had steam coming out your ears, but you just couldn't stop staring at my mouth. And my ass. [laugh]

You see, you like to show all those boys what a bad bitch you are. And you *are*, there's no disputing that. But what you *really* want, is someone to make you lose control. Someone who says all the dirty things you imagine hearing, when you're alone in bed touching yourself.

[you're right in front of her now, looming but not touching] And I think you know I would do all of that, and more. [lean in closer, voice seductive] I'd fucking *ruin* you. When I was done with you, you'd never be able to touch yourself again without thinking of me.

[you are inches away from her mouth, looking like you want to devour her as you deliver these next lines. Draw it out]

But I have a secret of my own. I've thought about it, too. About how beautiful you'd look, sprawled out all over my bed. [look her up and down] About tasting every inch of you, slowly. [groan] It would be such delicious torture, and I'd feed on every gasp and moan. And just when you thought you couldn't take any more, I'd start all over again. Then I'd bring you back to the edge, over, and over, until you were a writhing, pleading mess for me. [whisper in her ear] And then I'd make you *beg* to cum.

[she says oh fuck no; smugly confident] Oh, you *would* beg. I know you would, because I hear it in your voice, every time you tell me you hate me. You hate that you know how good I would make you feel, and you wouldn't even be in control of your own pleasure. It would be mine to control, and so would *you*.

[pregnant pause as you stare her down, like you're actually fighting the urge to kiss her, before you pull it together. Quickly flip to jovial tone and walk away] Well, that was fun! Now let's finish our scavenger hunt, shall we?

[effort sounds as you bend at the waist to look under the dresser and desk] What's wrong, princess? Did you give up the search, or are you just imagining my bloody demise?

[you just saw the box taped under the desk, triumphant smile as you straighten, while she's threatening you] Well, that does sound very fun, but we'll have to schedule a rain-check, because... [Up real close, whisper very smugly] I just won.

[saunter past her on the way to the desk, but stop abruptly]

[ELEVATOR DINGS IN THE DISTANCE]

*Fuck!* [you both scramble for a second, looking for a hiding spot]

[urgent, stage whisper] The closet! The closet, go!

[CLOSET SLIDING DOOR OPEN/CLOSE]

[urgent] Move! Move to the other side. [pause, clink of hangers] Without running into everything!

[APARTMENT DOOR OPENING IN THE DISTANCE - whisper through this section]

[pause, only the sound of your heavy breathing for a few seconds, as your bodies are smashed together in the corner of the closet]

[whisper] Breathe quieter!

[a very quiet grunt under your breath as she stomps on your foot] Ow.

[through clenched teeth] It's much harder to escape if I have a broken foot. Knock it off.

I can't move back, this is how much space I take up. *You* move back if you need more room.

[imperceptible growl because she doesn't budge]

Of course I put everything back where it goes. Did *you*?

[NOISES IN THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN, TV GOES ON - speak above whisper for this section]

Sounds like he's heating up leftovers or something.

*Dammit.* We need to get the fuck out of here. [open closet door an inch to peek out]

No, we can't escape out the window, he'll see us. The bedroom door is open, remember?

[SOUNDS OF TV AND MICROWAVE DING IN DISTANCE]

[pause, deliberating] If he'd just come close enough, one of us could knock him out, but we'd have to play it just right so he doesn't see us. If we get caught, we can kiss any new contracts goodbye.

Oh right, am I supposed to tell them I let you insert yourself into *my job* and then distract me? [scoff] It'll ruin both our reputations. No thank you. We'll just stay here until we find the right moment to make a break for it.

[pause, she's wiggling around against you] Listen, you know I can keep my hands to myself, but if you keep rubbing your tits across my chest like that, I'm gonna start thinking you're flirting with me, and I'll respond accordingly.

['you won't do shit'; wicked laugh under your breath] Oh, baby...don't tempt me. I'll have your cheek pressed up against that wall behind you, and my fingers buried in your pussy in under five minutes. Not the best idea while we're trying to avoid detection, but *I* can be quiet. Can you?

[grunt when she punches you in the gut again, growl] *Ow.* I said... [effort sound as you pin her wrists behind her back; this next line right up against the mic now that your mouths are inches apart] knock it *off*.

[immediately seductive again] Ooh, that gasp was downright primal. So you like a little bondage play, huh?

[smug] You sure about that?

Did you forget I have your wrists pinned behind you? You don't think I can feel your pulse pounding against my fingers? [taunting whisper] You know, it's okay to admit it. I won't hold it against you...unless you ask me to.

[laugh under your breath] You've been trained in like five different combat styles. If you wanted to get your wrist out of my grip? You would have done it already.

[she pulls her hands away] See?

[TV TURNS OFF, THEN BATHROOM DOOR OPENS - whisper through this section]

*Fuck,* he's coming in here. [hold your breath, pause ~5 seconds, then quietly release breath] That was close. Sounds like he's in the bathroom now.

[looking down at her, smirk as you whisper in her ear] Is my breath on your neck distracting you?

Don't fucking lie, I felt you shudder just now.

[wicked laugh under your breath, talking in her ear] Do you always tremble like that when you're "repulsed"?

SHOWER TURNS ON - talking under your breath for this section]

Riiight. Just stay focused. We've gotta get out of here before he sees us... [glance down at her, aroused] or we ravage each other. Not sure which one's gonna come first.

[teasing] Oh wait, I already know *you'll* cum first. I'm guessing, *at least* three times before I do.

[wicked smile, pause] Aww, now you're *really* distracted.

Is that so? Because your breathing just got shallow, like you're thinking about all the ways I could make you cum. Which do you think would be your favorite? On my fingers, my mouth, or my cock?

No clever retort? Hmm. Interesting.

[conversational as you lean past her a little] That was the shower door, so maybe we have a chance to—[peek out the closet] motherfucker, he left the bathroom door open. The shower door is glass, so he'll see us moving. But if you want to risk it, we can—

You *don't*? [surprised] Really? [inch closet door closed again, standing at your full height in front of her now, assessing]

[genuine tone, but the surprise in your voice is more because she's halfway admitting she doesn't hate the flirting] If you're so repulsed by me, why would you wanna stay locked in here with me any longer than you have to? You could just make a break for it, and no one would even know you were here.

[she gives a bullshit reason; knowing smile] Mmhmm. Well if you insist on staying, we need to come up with something to do. [pretend to think] I know! I can tell you all the different ways I've imagined making you beg for me. [laugh under your breath]