Clandestine Closet Capitulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[amused] You keep telling me you hate me, but if the way you're staring at my lips is any indication, you *love* my filthy mouth.

[take one step closer, so that you're pressed up against her again] Are you imagining what these lips would feel like, exploring your body? Finding all those spots that make your breath hitch...yup, just like that.

[your tone is less smug now, more serious] You know all you have to do is say the word, and I'll do *whatever* you want. But when I'm off the clock, I don't take things unless they're freely offered...

[pause] So are you?

[she says 'am i what'] Offering.

[let the moment linger, your attention wholly focused on her as she looks away]

Look at me. [you lift her chin, and your tone is completely genuine, searching her eyes in the dark] Tell me I was wrong before. Tell me you don't want me too, and I'll never talk like this to you again. I promise you that.

[warning] But if you lie to me, I'll know it.

[the smug is seeping back in] You always have some smart-ass response, and *now* you choose to be silent? That answers my question, but I still want to hear you admit it.

[she's stalling, mentions being quiet because of the homeowner]

I don't give a fuck about the guy in the other room right now. Shower's on anyway, but even if he did hear us and come looking, I'd take care of him. [unwavering eye contact, very direct] I just wanna know the truth. Use that pretty mouth to tell me what you *really* want.

[intensity has reached a fever pitch now, you're staring down at her, challenging her to lie to you] Do... you... want me?

I'm not trying to seduce you. That part's already done. All I'm waiting for is one word.

[devilish chuckle] No, not 'please'. That comes later. Right now, all I need to hear is 'Yes.'

[she says something like 'never'; smug chuckle] Whatever you say, kitten. Oh, I'm sorry. [taunting] *Tigress*.

[You're daring her to do it] You ready to pounce yet?

[satisfied moan when she launches herself at you, and you kiss her back immediately. You manage an encouraging "atta girl" before you kiss her again with all the primal need that's built between you, and then you have her back pressed against the wall. Give it a few seconds, maybe a groan or growl, then break the kiss; one hand is holding her tightly to you, the other is fisted in her hair, and you use that grip to pull her head back to make eye contact again]

Is that supposed to be your version of 'yes'? [smug chuckle as you brush your lips across hers teasingly] No baby, I want to hear it. Tell me that you want me, so I can finally put my hands all over this delicious body and show you how good I can make you feel.

[she says yes under her breath] Ahh, see? Was that so hard? [growl of triumph, as you grab her by the head and kiss ferociously for a few seconds, before moving on]

Fuck, you're a good kisser. [more kissing; make it clear you really want her. You've been waiting for this moment for months, and now that you finally have it, you intend to relish every moment.] God, you are so fucking hot. [kiss her mouth and neck, shoulder etc] I love all your curves, they feel *so* good under my hands. [kissing and groping] Your body is so responsive to me. [smug] I knew you would be.

[a pleased hiss when she retaliates with her nails in your back] Kitten's got claws, huh? Good, I like it a little rough.

[a few groans of pleasure and some biting sounds in between the kisses] I love those little moans you make when I bite your neck. [kiss kiss] God, you taste good. Your mouth, your skin, *fuck*... it's intoxicating. [frustrated groan] I wish we were in a bed right now, so i could lay you out and see if you taste just as good *everywhere*.

[a few more kisses, then thread your hand in her hair, murmur this part in her ear] Tell me something. When I slip my hand in your panties, are you gonna be wet for me? [smug] I bet you all the money in my bank account that you will.

[anticipatory sigh] I cannot *wait* to find out...but before I do, you know what I need to hear...

[She says 'fuck no', wicked chuckle] Oh, I'm going to touch everywhere *but* where you want me to, until you say it. [rubbing just above her clit, fingers grazing to either side, but never where she wants it] Are you aching for it, baby? You don't *need* to tell me. I can see it all over your face, even with only a little light from under the door. Your eyes glazed over, eyebrows scrunched up, and those fucking sexy little moans you're trying to keep quiet. But I want to hear it...

[you're still teasing her body, other hand still fisted in her hair; voice deep and aroused] Do you want more?

Was that little moan you just made a yes? Or a no?

Yeah? [right up against her ear, taunting] Say please.

[wicked laugh] You know I'm not gonna give you what you want, until you ask me nicely.

It's okay. You can say it through gritted teeth, or under your breath, but you *will* say it.

[This next part is murmured in her ear, but lose the cocky tone. You're genuinely urging her to let go for you]

Come on. We both want this. You can have as much of me as you can take, all you have to say is one...little...word.

[She finally says it, and you make a guttural sound of triumph. Bring aaall the smug back] *Fuck* yes. With pleasure.

[Optional SFX - panties being yanked down her legs]

[a quiet gasp of pleasure, encouraging and reverent tone] God, I was right. These pretty little panties are already soaked. Oh, you don't know what that does to me, knowing how worked up I get you...

[growl] Fuck, you are so hot. Those sounds you make when I rub your clit like this... it's like music to my ears. It's better than I imagined.

[Improv a few more long seconds of heavy breathing and enthusiasm at her reaction to your fingers - you're not fingering her yet, just external play]

Does this feel good? [pause] It sounds like it does. If you sound this sexy already, I can't imagine what you'll sound like while I'm fucking you with my fingers.

[a few more seconds of encouragement and pleased noises]

Your clit is so swollen now, and you keep writhing all over my hand. You finally ready for my fingers? [encouraging, bordering on excitement] Yeah? You sure?

[immediately snap back to smug] What's the magic word?

[she curses you again; confident laugh] I can get you off right here in this closet without ever slipping a finger inside. Just rub this clit until you squirm and shake all over my hand. But you and I both know that won't be enough for you. With the way your hips are bucking, trying to get my fingers inside you, I already know you want more.

[still rubbing her clit, but tortuously slow] You got this. It's just one word...

[sympathetic tone] I know it's hard, but each time it gets a little easier. It's right there on the tip of your tongue. [encouraging] Say it.

[With almost breathless anticipation] You can do it, c'mon.

[Triumph] *There* it is. [pleased groan as you slip your fingers inside]

Fuck, you are wet. I love watching your eyes roll back when I slip my fingers all the way in. [Satisfied noise] That moan was positively wicked. He might have actually heard that over the water. [smug chuckle]

[after a few moments of fingering] You're clamped down so fucking hard on my fingers, Jesus. I can't even imagine what you would feel like gripping my cock like this.

Ooh, you squeezed me tighter... are you thinking about it too? I guarantee, as good as my fingers feel right now, they're *nothing* compared to how good I can make you feel when I'm buried inside you, hitting this spot just right... making your legs shake and your body clench up... [groan like the mere thought gets you worked up]

But for now, I'm gonna focus on making this pussy mine with my fingers. I wanna feel every twitch, every clench, and memorize the way you respond, so I know exactly how to get you off...again, and again...

Step out of your panties, so you can spread your legs wider for me. [bend down to pocket her panties and kick her legs open a little wider]

There you go, now lean back against the wall, [reassuring and seductive] Don't worry, I've got you. I'll keep my other hand right here against the wall by your shoulder, so you can hold yourself up when your legs give out. [wicked chuckle, then some muted effort sounds as you finger her harder, deeper now that you have better access] Just let me do all the work. Your only job right now is to feel good. You hear me? [pause] Good.

[Improv encouraging words and sounds for about ten seconds and some excited, heavy breathing - "you're so sexy," "god yes" "there you go," "you like that?" etc]

God, I love watching you like this. It's so fucking beautiful. [another few seconds of working your fingers inside her, just the way you've figured out she likes, then a pained groan] I know you have to be quiet, but *fuck*. What I wouldn't give to hear those moans when they aren't muffled.

[you can sense she's getting close to orgasm; readjust your hand] If I rub your clit like this with my thumb, will it make you-?

[gasp in delight] Yep. You *really* like that, don't you?

[your breathing gets heavier in anticipation, and because you're fully working her body in all the good spots]

I can feel you clenching tighter around my fingers. You getting close?

Do you want to cum for me?

[enthusiastic groan, say this through clenched teeth] God, I want you to cum for me, too. It's literally *all* I want right now.

[She's right there on the edge, you're both panting] Just say please, and it's yours.

[she curses you; she's pissed and frustrated, which brings you such smug joy] Oh, did you want me to stop, then? [feigned disappointment] Aww, I thought we were having fun. But if you insist, I'll take my fingers out...

[satisfied chuckle] I'm getting mixed messages here, baby. Do you want to cum, or not?

[she says she wants to; school teacher tone] And what do we say when we want something?

[she says something rude] Nope. Try again.

[pause as she fights not to say it]

Listen, I can sit here and torture your pussy until the guy comes out of the shower and finds us, if that's what you want. But you're not gonna cum, until you ask me nicely.

[she says no] Okay. I'm perfectly happy just touching you like this. [smug] The anguished sound you make when I suddenly stop rubbing your clit is a fan favorite already, so I'll happily keep bringing you right to the edge, if that's good enough for you...

[say this part right up close as you continue to edge her, but your voice becomes almost a growl by the end of it]

But do you know how many nights I laid in bed, thinking about what it would be like to make you cum for the first time? To watch you come undone for me. [groan] I imagined the way your body would respond to me, wondered what my name would sound like, choked out between your pleas for more, and all the angry remarks you'd make... all while knowing deep down, that this was *exactly* what you wanted.

[short pause, voice laced with arousal] I can't explain *how much* I've wanted to watch your desire slowly drive you to surrender. Knowing I would be the one to give that to you. [almost overwhelmed with need] God, just the thought of it is exhilarating.

[sigh] But...if you don't want to cum on my fingers, I understand. Sounds like he's still showering, so we can always find another way to occupy ourselves. [wicked] I'd rather have your face pressed up against the wall anyway.

[spin her around to face the wall - from here on out, your mouth is pressed up against her ear and your body is molded to her from behind] [optional SFX pan to binaural, mic close to your mouth]

See, from this angle, it makes it easier to reach all the fun spots. I can wrap one hand around your throat, like this... play with your pussy with my other hand... and grind up against you from behind, all while talking in your ear like this, quiet enough that he won't hear.

You feel how hard I am? That's what all those pretty sounds you make does to me. [growl under breath] But nothing gets me hotter than hearing you ask for what you want.

[dipping fingers inside her] God, you feel even wetter than you did a minute ago. Is that what happens to you, when you don't get to cum?

You know I can help you with that. I respond very well to gracious requests.

[against her ear, as you grind up against her ass] Tell me. Tell me what you want.

[taunting] C'mon. Use your words.

You want my cock inside you? [pause] Are you sure?

Then you know what you have to do.

[almost like you're cheering her on] You've already said it twice. You can do it again.

[genuine again] I can feel your legs shaking, you want it so bad. Why do you deny yourself? You deserve to let me make you feel good. [confidently] You know I will.

I'm happy to just sit here with my hand around your throat, rubbing absently on your pussy, while you battle that brat inside you that won't admit what she wants. But how long will it be before the primal side takes over?

[give her another few seconds, then say this like you're prompting her] Pleeease.... [amp up the intensity] *pleaaaase*....

[growl when she says it, as if the word makes you crazy] Yesssss. I knew you could do it.

[Optional SFX - zipper down, slight shuffle of clothes]

Your wish is my command. You're already so wet for me, it'll slip right in ...

[overcome with pleasure, you're actively trying to hold in your moan, but purposely only slip in a few inches] Oh, *fuuuuuck* yes. God dammit, you feel good... even with just a few inches inside you, it feels like heaven.

[slow, shallow thrusts, very obviously aware that she wants more] Does that feel good? Is this what you wanted?

[smug chuckle] No? You want more?

You asked for my cock to be inside you. That's what you got. You didn't ask me to *fuck* you.

[genuinely amused by how frustrated she is] Words matter, princess. I told you I'd give you everything you *ask* for. If you want me deeper, you need to say that.

[taunting chuckle, amused] I can do this all night, thrust in juuust shy of that sweet spot. It feels good to me either way, and I don't have anywhere to be. But if you want more, you know what you have to do.

[chuckle when she's still fighting not to beg] You know you want this as bad as I do. Your body clenches around me with every shallow thrust, and I'm having to hold your hips in place to keep you from forcing your way deeper onto my cock.

[wicked promise in your voice, right in her ear] I will fuck you as hard, as deep, and as fast as you need. I'll make you cum all over my cock, as many times as you want. One word, and it's yours.

C'mon. I need to hear it. You're right there...

[urging, genuine] *Surrender*. Let me show you how good it feels to give in. Just say please... you won't regret it.

[She says it, audible groan] My god, you don't know what that word does to me. Especially when *you* say it.

[FUCKING BEGINS - slow, deep, steady thrusts as you talk in her ear, take your time with this section, improv quiet but fierce groans/moans and encouragement between lines]

[slip all the way inside] Is this deep enough? [pause] By the way you gasped like that, I'm guessing yes.

But I want to hear it. Is it too much? [pause] Good, cuz the *last* thing I wanna do is stop.

Fuck, I have been *dying* to bury myself inside you, just like this. To fuck you slow, and deep, and savor every inch, every moan.

How do you feel even *better* than my imagination?

Your moans drive me absolutely crazy, baby. That strangled gasp you make when you try to stay quiet, but you just can't help it...

[pause] Yeah, that's the one, right there. It makes me want to fuck you harder, and deeper, to see how much louder I can make you get for me...

But shh, stay quiet. [pleased by her inability to stop moaning] He's gonna hear you the second he turns the water off if you keep that up...

[PHONE RINGS, SHOWER OFF - whisper through this part]

[stop thrusting, suck in a breath and hold it for a second] Shit, that was close...[laugh under your breath] You quieted down just in time. If it weren't for his cell-phone ringing, he would have heard that last moan for sure.

[slowly bury yourself to the hilt, a groan under your breath] I'm gonna stay buried right here inside you. I'm not done with you yet. Just don't move...

[pause as you both stand frozen, listening to his call] Sounds like he's trying to rush out the door. You gonna be able to hold it together a little longer?

[quiet gasp] Don't fucking clench around me like that.

[short pause, then strangled sound as she does it again; dig your fingers into her hips and grit your teeth] Knock it off.

[your breathing gets quicker, because she's intentionally clenching and grinding on you now - growl under your breath] I said *knock it off*, befo-

[quickly suck in your breath, hold it for ~5 seconds as guy walks out of bedroom and into other room, still on the phone]

[DUDE IN OTHER ROOM - talk under your breath but with less care for whether you're caught]

[growl this part right in her ear] Goddamnit, you are such a brat. [retaliatory tone] You're lucky he's still on the phone in the other room, because otherwise he'd hear the pounding you're about to get...

[fucking her hard, deep, and slow so you don't make a lot of wet sounds; quiet primal grunts - one hand digging into her hip, the other around the back of her throat, pushing her into the wall]

Oh you wanted to be cute, now you're gonna deal with the consequences. If you don't stay quiet, he's gonna find you in here... with your face pressed against the wall, and your skirt up around your waist. [smug] Is that what you want? An audience?

Better keep quiet, then.

[a few long seconds at the same pace, then cover her mouth and use your other hand to rub her clit - you're really trying to punish her now]

[right up against her ear, smug as fuck] You're not doing a very good job of being quiet, even with my hand over your mouth. Why is that? Because I'm grinding into you hard like this, or is it because my fingers are rubbing your clit while I do?

[wicked chuckle] Do I need to stuff your panties in your mouth to shut you up?

[pause, muffled groan because you're struggling to stay quiet yourself, then regain control]

He's almost gone, baby. Hold it together a few more seconds...

[HOMEOWNER VOICE FADES, APARTMENT DOOR OPEN/CLOSE IN THE DISTANCE]

[this section is positively feral - growls and taunting/smug tone should be the standard, lots of grunts and heavy breathing from hard pounding in between the lines - no regard for being quiet]

[release a louder growl to indicate to audience that the guy has left]

So you like living dangerously, huh? Having to hold those sexy moans in while someone is right there, about to catch us?

If I'd known *this* is what you like, I'd have done this on the Franklin job. Would you have liked that? Getting pressed up against the wall and fucked senseless? [wicked chuckle] You know, all you had to do was ask...

Sorry I have to stop rubbing on this clit, but I need to see your face. I want to see for myself how good I'm making you feel.

[optional SFX - closet door sliding open a little]

There, that's better. Dammit, you look so sexy with your eyes glazed over like that.

Good thing he's gone. There's no way he'd miss all those delicious moans you're making. [pause] No, don't you dare hold back. I love knowing you're so wild for me that you can't keep quiet. I've been waiting so long to hear what you really sound like, and *fuck*. It's better than I thought.

Do you know how many times I've imagined this? Having you go toe-to-toe with me, fighting every step of the way, until you *finally* succumb to it. I've waited for the day I could watch you come alive for me like this.