Clandestine Closet Capitulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[say this like you already know the answer] Be honest. Did you think about it too? Did you ever lay in your bed, imagining it was me who finally broke through that tight grip you keep on your control?

[so fucking smug, but not degrading, pick up the thrusting pace a little] It's okay, you can admit it. There's no turning back now. You're already a sloppy, [hard thrust] moaning, [hard thrust] *pleading* mess for me. [growl in her ear, tighten the grip on her throat, and start fucking her a little harder and faster] And I love every fucking second of it.

What's wrong, baby? You having trouble coming up with a snarky response, when I'm fucking you like this? I can stop, if that's what you want...

[wicked chuckle] Didn't think so.

Did any of those Tinder boys make you feel this fucking good? I bet none of them had you clawing at the wall like this, did they? Like you can't decide if you want to kill me, or beg for more?

[satisfied chuckle at the way she keeps wavering between brat and sub]

[taunting] I thought you had claws tigress, c'mon. Show me.

[primal growl when she gets angry, cursing and glaring at you, but starts pushing back]

There you go...fuck me back.. [pause, loud groan] That's it, just like that.

I fuckin' love that look in your eyes, like you are so pissed that I reduced you to this, but you don't want me to stop...

Tell me the truth. Did you come here today, hoping something like this might happen? Is that why you wore the skirt?

[triumphant laugh, fuck her harder] Told you I'd get the answer out of you eventually.

[more moans, and you're also wavering between keeping and losing control because she's so good] Those whimpers are driving me crazy. You're getting so loud baby, do you want more?

Fuck, it gets me so hot to see you so desperate for it. You're gonna make me lose it if you keep moaning like that.

God dammit, you're gripping me so fucking tight. Your legs are shaking. Should I rub your clit again?

[NEARING ORGASM - ramp up the intensity with each line through this section, you know she's about to pop]

Do you feel in control? Cuz right now it feels like you're fucking *mine.* Just like I told you you would be.

[triumphant but not cocky] It's okay to lose control, I promise I won't tell. It'll be our little secret. Just focus on my voice, my fingers, my cock. Do you like it like this? [pause] Do you want me to stop?

[mock surprise] No? [urgent] Say it. Tell me not to stop.

You missed a word there....I think you meant *please* don't stop.

[wicked promise] You know I will, if you don't say it.

I can feel your pussy getting tighter around me already. You look like you're about to rip that closet rod right off the wall. I *know* you're ready to cum all over my cock. So say it.

[urgent] Don't fight it this time. Don't make me stop when you're this close to the edge.

C'mon. [growl, cocky] Say please, tigress.

What was that? [make her say it] Please *what*?

[growl of triumph] Yesss, that's what I need to hear... So cum for me, then...right now...

I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum on my cock.

[growl] I fucking need it. Come on, cum for me, baby, do it. Cum for me, come on. Cum baby...

[her orgasm begins, improv this enthusiastic praise for 5-10 seconds]

Oh fuck yes, cum, right now. Cum on my cock.

Yesss...fuck yes, that's it, just like that...oh my god, you're so fucking sexy.

[slowly ramp down and slow your breaths, but with continued "that was so hot" etc]

[after your breathing settles, get right up into her ear, right against the mic, and with the most playfully taunting tone] You purred *so* pretty for me, kitten. [literally the smuggest laugh you can conjure]

[she's super pissed, probably cursing at you and pushing you off]

Oww...[amused, playful] Simmer down... [say the last word like a pet name, not a taunt] I'm just teasing, Tigress.

[shuffling your peen back into your pants, zip jeans] C'mon, we gotta get outta here.

['wait, what about you?'] What do you mean?

What do *you* care if i didn't cum? You got yours... [smug] and I know you fucking loved it.

[genuine, nonchalant] Nah, that wasn't about me. [quieter] I just wanted to make you feel good.

[finish zipping up and readjusting everything; reverent tone devoid of smug] And besides, what you just gave me was better than any orgasm. I'll be riding this high for a week, minimum. No orgasm could compare to the ecstasy of watching *you*, of all people, beg me for more...over and over again, just like I knew you would. [primal groan] I'm gonna remember that for a *long* time.

[pause as she probably looks upset or irritated as she gets her clothes settled]

Wait. [sincere and caring tone] Come here. [pull her into your arms, tilt her chin up] Are you okay? [pause] I know how hard that must have been for you, fighting against your better nature to stay in control. But it was sooo fucking beautiful watching you let go like that for me. [soft kiss] Thank you...

[excited, vaguely smug but more playful] And I can't wait to do it again. How many more times do you think I can make you beg next time? Six times was a good start, but I'm guessing I can get you to at least ten. I mean, we didn't even get to do the fun stuff.

Just wait until I can get my *mouth* all over you. You thought my fingers and *cock* were a good combo? Just imagine how good my fingers and *mouth* will feel together. [matter-of-fact]] I'll admit, that's one of my specialties. I can probably make you cum at least three times with my mouth alone. Having you claw yourself up the wall to try to get away... [anticipatory sigh] Gah, I can't wait.

Just say the word, and I'm yours. You remember the word, right? [playfully smug laugh]

But... if you keep giving me that bratty little glare, I'll make you beg for every single fucking thing next time. Every kiss. Every touch. Every *inch.* Every orgasm. I went *easy* on you today. You don't want to see me when I'm *trying* to break you.

[optional SFX - closet door slides fully open]

[shuffle out the closet, walk back to the desk] Well, this was fun. But, I have a job to finish, so I'll just... [tear box from under the desk] ...take this. [laugh] Looks like we *both* won today.

See ya later, Tigress. Oh, and uh...[wink] make sure you lock up after me.

[final cocky laugh and a little grunt, as you slip out the window and escape]