Clara Pt. 02 - Birthday Surprise

Story Info
She has no idea what Clara has in store for her.
3.3k words
4.62
5.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara part 2

I quietly put on the sexiest outfit I could find. I chose one that I knew would get all her attention. The problem was sneaking out of the house dressed like this. My husband would certainly get suspicious with my cleavage popping out of my blouse. I'm sure the tiny tight black skirt would most definitely cause him to become suspicious.

I took a long look at my reflection in the bedroom mirror. I definitely would get her attention tonight. I would probably get attention from a lot of people the way I was dressed. I just wanted someone to notice me. I hiked up my skirt and admired my clean shaven pussy, dreaming of Clara's warm tongue pressing softly inside it. I grabbed a light blue spring jacket out of the closet, doing my best to hide my outfit underneath.

My husband was snoring away on the couch when I quietly snuck out of the house. I quickly walked to Clara's car. My husband could sleep through anything, even my 40th birthday. I wonder if Clara knew it was my birthday tonight. All she said was she was that it was another surprise. Usually her surprises ended up with us getting naked.

I quickly opened the door to the car, and threw my jacket into the backseat. She didn't say anything. She turned to me and just stared. She gently placed her hand on my leg. Her smile was all I needed. I smiled back at her.

She turned and looked deep into my eyes, placing her soft red lips against mine. She leaned back and smiled. I couldn't believe we were doing this right in the driveway. She reached inside the console between us and placed a blindfold tightly over my eyes. I leaned back with excitement, I loved her surprises.

The car finally stopped a very slow fifteen minutes later. I could hear a lot of noise, it sounded like we were downtown. She opened the car door and held my hand. She could feel my sweaty nervous palm in her hand as we walked together. It wasn't easy walking blindfolded in heels. She gently placed her hand on my ass and squeezed it, kissing me softly behind my ear. Now she knew I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I could hear a door open, and the noise got louder and louder. Clara took the blindfold off and I was in for a really big surprise.

I could see a large neon light flashing in the corner it read 'Daisy's'. I glanced around and noticed there was not a single guy in the whole place. It was also pretty packed for a Tuesday night. There seemed to be a lot of women holding hands and making out.

Clara sat a across from me in the small booth near the bar. She could see the bewildered look on my face. "It's a Lesbian bar silly" she explained gently caressing my fingers. Well that made a lot of sense.

I paused and turned red in the face, still trying to figure this place out, "what if I get caught?" Clara smiled and tried not to laugh at my question "half the women here are cheating on their husband's"

After a few shots of tequila I finally calmed down. I wonder if Clara knew it was my birthday. The cute blonde couple making out in the corner caught my attention, and Clara caught me staring at them.

"You see what I mean?" she explained, slowly drinking her Mojito. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "both of them are married and have kids, you're not the only one". I smiled back and her, and drank my drink a bit too fast. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. I could taste the alcohol on her warm tongue. It was my first time kissing a woman in public.

. The music was getting louder and I was definitely enjoying the fuzziness of the alcohol. Something about this place felt so comfortable. I was finally able to just be myself. Maybe I really was more in women or maybe it was just Clara. Clara started begging me to dance with her. I hated dancing because I was never any good at it. It took a few shots of tequila and she coaxed me on the dance floor, pulling my tipsy body with her.

I held my hands on her hips as her body swayed back and forth to the heavy techno beats. She was so incredible at dancing. The energy on the dance floor was crazy. Every single person in the bar was on the dance floor. Some held hands, some made out and some just grinded together.

We started making out passionately in middle the dance floor. I could taste the alcohol on her warm tongue. She squeezed my ass tight and pulled my body against hers. Her ass looked so good in those tight leather pants, I had to grab it. My ass was big and thick, hers was cute and tiny. I knew the skirt I was wearing would draw her to me.

She spun me around and stood behind me. She slowly slid her hands up and down my body as we danced to the music. She gently squeezed my breasts through my blouse as she kissed me on the neck. I wanted to tell her stop, I could feel so many eyes gawking at our hot bodies. I turned my neck back to her and kissed her. I was really starting to get into the groove.

Suddenly the music stopped, and a spotlight shone on the small stage near the bar. "I heard it's somebody's birthday today" the emcee proclaimed over the speakers. I turned red with embarrassment, still flustered from Clara touching me all over.

There were hundreds of people in the place, and now all the attention was on me. I was terrified someone would see me here. The place fell silent and the dreaded emcee continued "Ladies, you know what happens when it's somebody's birthday?"

All the lights in the bar went out, except the spotlight shining on the stage. The whole bar erupted in chants, "Special Cake! Special Cake! Special Cake!" whatever this special cake was these ladies really seemed to like it. Clara put the blindfold back on me and whispered in my ear "have fun birthday girl".

Someone led me to the stage, and sat me down on a small wooden chair. She tied my hands together behind my back to the chair. The whole bar was still cheering and clapping. I could feel a warm body rubbing up against me. She took the blindfold off me, and I turned completely red.

A beautiful blonde woman was rubbing up against me. All she was wearing was a pair of red lace panties. She rubbed her massive naked breasts against my face, sticking her hard nipples in and out of my mouth. I wasn't sure what to. I wanted to touch her breasts so bad but my hands were tied. I glanced over at Clara she had such a big smile on her pretty face.

The whole place erupted in song. "Happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you!" I was turning redder and redder. Clara walked on stage holding a small piece of cake on a plate, with a lit sparkler in it. Clara took the cake and spread it all over the half naked blonde's breast. The bar exploded into cheers again "Eat the cake! Eat the cake!"

The blonde girl straddled me on the chair. I ate the cake off her supple breasts, as she teased them in and out of my mouth. The pretty blonde smiled and licked some cake off my lips, finally untying me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me, licking ever last bit of cake off her breast and hard nipples. The place went berserk as the topless blonde walked me off the stage. I was still red in the face with embarrassment.

Finally, the spotlight was off me. The music was back to normal. I was so embarrassed but truthfully it was pretty fun. I liked having all these hot women staring at me in my sexy outfit. Once everyone started dancing again, Clara led me to a dark corner in the bar. Clara pushed me up against the back wall. She knew I wanted a break from the attention. "I'm so sorry about all that" she whispered in my ear. I kissed her on lips and didn't say anything, still red with embarrassment.

She kissed me again, and reached her hand between my legs. I couldn't believe we were doing this with all these people around. But then again, they also just saw me eat cake off another girl's naked tits. She reached up higher and gently stroked my pussy. "Wow, you shaved" she whispered in my ear.

She placed her hand over my mouth, and her finger drew circles on my wet clit. I smiled and kissed her lips again. She grabbed my hand and gently pushed it up inside her shirt. I couldn't believe she wasn't wearing a bra. I squeezed her breasts through shirt and toyed with her nipples making them hard. She gently pushed her fingers in and of me but we had to stop because people started moving around the dance floor. We grabbed each other's hips and pretended were just dancing.

We must have danced for hours, because suddenly it was last call. The hot sweaty cheating ladies slowly started to clear out of the bar. I was having such a good time I didn't want to go home. Clara went over and whispered something to the petite brunette barmaid who was shutting down the bar. I grabbed my purse and got ready to head out.

The barmaid locked us inside the bar. Clara smiled at her, and grabbed my hand. "Lie down on the bar" I was very confused. I hopped up on the bar and lay on my back, tired from dancing for so long. The barmaid double checked that the doors were locked, and turned most of the lights off.

I feel a warm tongue teasing in and out of my clean shaven pussy. I moaned way too loud, but it felt amazing to have Clara's warm tongue on me again.

The barmaid went on the counter pinned my arms down. She lifted her skirt up and pushed her little hairy pussy on my mouth. She buried my head under her skirt. I eagerly licked it, it tasted so good. She was hairy but not too hairy. She was naturally beautiful. There was nothing fake about this tiny barmaid. She moaned as I flicked my tongue on her soft pussy lips.

She let go of my hands, and I grabbed her cute little ass while she sat on my face. I could hear moan as I flicked my tongue faster on her hard clit. Clara pulled my skirt off and spread my legs further apart. I could feel her slowly sticking her fingers inside me while she licked me. I reached up and played with the barmaids cute little breasts under her shirt. I squeezed her nipples hard making her moan. She undid her shirt and threw it on the ground. I reached up continued to gently pinch with her hard nipples.

She got off my face for a minute, and turned the other way, sharing my soaking wet pussy with Clara while she rode my tongue.. She lay on top off me, pressing her body against me. I grabbed her little ass hard and spread her cheeks wide make her shiver under her skirt.

They both stop licking me. The barmaid got off me and they unbuttoned my shirt together, lifting it over my head. I took my bra off and they played with my massive boobs, while gently biting my nipples. Clara s licked one nipple while the barmaid licked the other one. I could feel Clara's fingers rubbing the outside of my soaking wet pussy.

The three of us started making out together. Our warms tongues felt so nice pressed against each other. The barmaid slowly took her Clara's shirt off and played with her perfect breasts. Clara went on top of me and pressed her nipples against mine. I slid my hands inside her pants squeezing her warm ass cheeks as we made out.

Clara motioned for me to come off the bar. She looked so hot standing there shirtless only wearing her tight leather jeans. She moaned as I pushed her against the wall and gently bit her nipples. I slowly teased my fingers down inside her pants. I could feel how wet she was.

I felt something hard between Clara's legs pressed against my naked body. It was so dark in the bar I didn't even see the barmaid put it on Clara. She took it in her hand and rubbed it softly between my legs, teasing it against my pussy lips. The barmaid crouched down and gagged up and down on it while Clara and I made out.

The barmaid got up and placed her hands on the bar sticking her cute little body out at us. She was so petite everywhere. She was such a little cutie. Clara pulled her skirt off and spread the barmaid's tiny butt cheeks apart. I licked her cute butthole with my eager tongue.

I crouched down on my knees sucked on the strap-on while Clara teased her fingers in and out of her asshole. The barmaid got off the counter, and bent over in front of Clara, holding onto the side of the counter.

Clara gently pushed the strap-on inside her, making her moan with pleasure. I got up on the counter and spread my legs wide open. I moaned as her tongue flicked up and down on my hard clit, while Clara fucked her harder in the ass. I could feel a wet spot dripping on the counter. This chick definitely knew how to eat pussy.

She stopped licking me and leaned back against Clara, their naked bodies pushed against each other. I got off the counter and softly bit her hard pink nipples. Clara paused for a minute and grabbed a wooden chair.

Clara sat on the chair, and the barmaid straddled her. She spread her pussy wide and rode up and down on Clara, while their soft lips pressed against each other. Clara pulled her close and squeezed her ass tight. I flicked my tongue in and out of her ass, while Clara fucked her. Suddenly, her face turned bright red and she shook all over. She slowly got off Clara. Clara stood up and dangled the strap on in front of me. She knew I was jealous.

We got on our hands and knees in front of Clara. We sucked all the pussy juice off the strap-on, making sure to make contact with Clara as our warm tongues collided.

She went slowly in me at first, grabbing my hips tight as she teased it in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I watched her making out with the barmaid behind me as she fucked my harder. She started to fuck me so hard I almost fell to the floor. I could feel her squeezing my sides tighter. It was something I never felt before. I never came so quick in my life. I had to sit in a chair because I my knees were shaking so much. They both took turns licking me dry. I kept gushing all over their pretty little faces.

Clara went on the bar and got on her hands and knees. Her tight ass dangled in front of our faces. She wasn't done teasing us. She needed to have her fun. She lay on her back and slowly teased her fingers in and of her pants, making us taste her on her wet fingers.

She stood up on the counter and faced the bar making us stare at her tight ass. She turned back and smiled at us, knowing how much we wanted to see her naked. She slowly pushed her pants down exposing her beautiful tone ass, and pulled her pants up again. What a tease she was.

She turned around to face us. She swung her hips side to side, and held her boobs tight in her hands toying with her hard pink nipples. There was no music, she was the music.

. She turned back around very slowly pushed her pants down exposing her fully naked body to our hungry eyes. "Wow your girlfriend is fucking hot" I turned red at the barmaids comment. She squeezed my ass as Clara continued to show off.

Clara got on all fours exposing her ass and her clean shaven pussy to us. The barmaid smacked her ass so hard she left a red mark on her butt cheek. Clara turned back and smiled. She did again and again. She pulled Clara's hair back and I took a turn smacking her ass. I was surprised at how much she enjoyed.

Clara flipped over and went on her back, spreading her beautiful pink lips wide. I went between her legs and got ready to taste her. She closed her legs, and opened them again, teasing both of us. We had enough with the teasing and held her legs apart so she couldn't close them. We took turns licking Clara's pussy. The barmaid definitely had much better skills than I did. But she wasn't going to make Clara finish, that was my job.

I grabbed the strap-on and attached it to my waist. Clara couldn't see it dangling under the counter. I pulled her close to the counter, slowly pushed it inside her. She moaned loudly as I pushed it in over and over. She jumped off the counter and kissed me, pulling me hard against her body. She gently stroked the strap-on while our sweaty bodies pressed against each other.

We both went on the counter. I lay on my back and Clara pressed her naked body against mine. Clara fell on top of me and kissed the side of my neck below my ear. I grabbed her ass as tight as I could as she gently rode the strap-on up and down. She leaned all the way back and rode me so hard and fast that I could hear my thighs smack against her body. The barmaid got behind Clara and squeezed her breasts tight, pinching her nipples hard as she exploded over my legs.

We quickly got dressed, and all had one more passionate three way kiss together before heading out. I didn't ask the barmaid her name. It was better that way. The sun was almost up by the time Clara drove me home. I could still feel wetness all over my thigh. We had one more passionate kiss in the driveway. It was risky but I needed it.

I walked into my house as quietly as I could. I was terrified my husband would be awake. He was still fast asleep on the couch. I hurried upstairs and got undressed. I was about to jump in the shower but I had another idea. I walked down to the living room completely naked. I got on my knees in front of his chair, pulled his pants down and slowly sucked him off. Before he could even react I got on top of him and rode him up and down. My pussy was still wet from a night of secret lesbian sex.

His eyes lit open in amazement. I knew he was about to come, I could feel him throbbing up and down. I moaned as he grabbed my ass tight as he exploded in my dripping wet pussy. I quickly got off him. As soon as I got off him the doorbell rang. I ran upstairs and a grabbed a bathrobe. I slowly opened the door, wondering who on earth would be ringing at five in the morning.

I turned bright red. "I'm sorry my phone died, and I need to call a tow truck" I couldn't believe it. I was already naked for her.