Clara's Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But these shoes," Clara looked down, "I can barely remain uptight."

Scarlett and Margot shared a look of fondness. The fiery haired woman took Clara by the hand and helped her become accustomed to walking in them. "You don't have to worry, they're made from Lukeshi crystal. That's how it achieves the transparent appearance. Once you've taken enough steps it'll be as easy as walking in a pair of satin slippers."

"And once you've done that," Margot said, patting a stool near the wall length bench that hosted a variety of perfumes and accessories, "we'll get to work on your make-up.

<><><><><>

The veteran working girls spent the hours that followed prepping Clara for night's festivities; her first night as a prostitute. They taught her how to walk to a reasonable level of perfection in the unfamiliar footwear and how to successfully manoeuvre the narrow steps of the stage and the stairs leading back to her bedroom.

As the sun began to finally set the male patrons began to file in, slowly but surely filling out the main hall. The stage was occupied by light entertainment, a short distraction as the women back stage applied the final touches, a routine most had become very accustomed to.

Clara could feel the uneasiness more prominently than ever. Margot had spent the majority of the morning working out what colours and styles worked best for Clara. Finally, she had settled on the theme of rogue, painting the new girl's lips a deep shade of red, offset by a lighter blush of pink around her eyes and cheeks. Her eyes were made more pronounced by the bold eyeliner traced over the lids. Her hair was teased and given more volume, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders.

It took until the dying moments before Margot was satisfied, she showed Clara her reflection, already convinced that she would hear a more than satisfied response.

"Well? What do you think?"

Clara gasped, running her fingers lightly over her face, almost as if to make sure it was definitely her own reflection in the mirror. "I look so...lewd."

Scarlett placed her hands over Clara's shoulders, smiling into the mirror as the other girls began to make their way to the entrance curtains. "That's the intent. Believe me, Madame Kadjia has a great eye for new talent. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the first one bought tonight. Remember, once you've had your first client the rest will be easier than riding a lame horse."

Madame Kadjia emerged through the curtains as the performers on stage finished their act, which was met by a series of jeers and rude responses from the particularly rowdy members of the crowd.

"Everyone ready?" The Madame asked primly, which the girls replied to with nods, some more excited than others. "Excellent. Duchess, lead the way."

A tall, raven haired woman, who Clara hadn't seen up until that moment, held her head high as she disappeared through the curtain. She was met by sudden cheers and wolf whistles, which only grew with every brothel worker that followed her.

Clara was the last to reach the curtain. She paused and closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath she had been holding in. As her eyes fluttered open, she found herself under the gaze of Madame Kadjia once more. To her surprise, the older woman appeared to be a fair bit warmer.

"You'll do fine," the Madame said confidently, "you're far safer than I was when I first joined this profession, walking the alleys. Just don't let them get to you and remember who it is you're doing this for. You can sell your body, but not your dignity."

It was enough to give Clara the drive to step beneath the curtain and onto the stage. The crowd went wild, especially from the regulars as they spotted the obvious newcomer. Clara took her spot and allowed her eyes to scan over the mass of bodies in the audience, holding out their payment, most seeking to be the first to bed the most recent addition. She was subjected to a variety of crude comments, some of the more intoxicated men could barely contain themselves.

Cargo crews, illicit smugglers, suspected pirates, Clara could see them all. She wondered which would consummate her descent into prostitution.

12